Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...] (such as the idea that the speed of light is a universal constant that never changes - not actually true if you look at the evidence) [...]
    Um, yes, that is very, very true. The speed of light in a vacuum — denoted by the symbol c — is always the same in every direction and for every observer, and this has been empirically proven. However, light can be slowed down when passing through a medium, and to such an extent even that other particles such as electrons might travel faster through said medium than light itself, albeit that these particles themselves, too, will then be traveling slower than c.

The phenomenon of non-light particles passing faster through a medium than light itself (in said medium) is what gives rise to Cherenkov radiation, the bluish light visible in nuclear reactors.
    That's exactly the thing, Sheldrake found (and this has actually been confirmed by the official in charge), that the speed of light has been changing, not to a huge, but still quite a significant degree since the 1960s. Eventually the scientific community just decided to set the exact value in stone and ignore the phenomenon. I read this book (the Science Delusion) half a decade ago, so I don't remember the exact details, but you can check out his banned Ted talk for a summary, I think it's really interesting:

I've watched the video, but he mentions that the inconsistencies in the measurement of the speed of light date back to between the 1920s and 1945. At that point in time, measuring techniques and units had not been properly standardized yet, and as I've alluded to higher up already, we must be talking of the speed of light in a vacuum in order to come to the constant c.

It's not easy to explain all of this in a single post, because there are various influences involved with those measurements, as well as with the reference frames against which c was calculated, so I'm going to defer to the Wikipedia article on the subject, which is far more elaborate.

Addendum: I'm just thinking out loud now, but what could also play a role here, is if the density of spacetime were to change. We do after all know that the universe as we know it is still expanding — and it is doing so at a speed greater than the speed of light. That's why galaxies that are moving away from us are redshifted.

Somehow, the speed of light (in a vacuum) seems to be linked to the fabric of spacetime itself, because it is also the speed at which gravity waves propagate. Gravity waves themselves are distortions of spacetime, and even though Einstein dismissed the outdated theory that space would have been permeated by something called "the luminiferous aether", Einstein himself pondered that the idea in itself was not so crazy, but that this "aether" would then merely have been the fabric of spacetime itself, rather than some invisible and intangible form of matter.

There is either way still much that we know next to nothing about. That's a given.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 15th October 2018 at 19:35. Reason: addendum
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Chris (16th October 2018), Dreamtimer (15th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Maggie (22nd October 2018), Wind (15th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,101 Times in 11,916 Posts
    I think it is worth exploring the concept of higher-dimensional time a bit further.

I can't decide if separating spatial and temporal dimensions into separate categories makes any sense at all, but to simplify things, I shall now do so.

The way I imagine multi-dimensional time is by using three temporal dimensions, instead of the usual one. This way we can imagine these three temporal dimensions as similar to our three-dimensional space here on earth. This 3D geometrical structure eliminates the need for linearity in time. Whereas 1D time flows like a river, trapping us in this flow, 3D time presents all sort of exciting possibilities. I imagine that any being existing in 3D time, will have no trouble moving along any dimension of it, without hindrance, in any direction he might wish.

One can then imagine such an entity being connected to his own multiple selves, that exist in different points in time. The need for linearity can be circumvented by imagining this entity as a central point, almost like a sun, from which numerous tendrils or strings emanate in all directions. This way, by existing in 3D time, the entity in question can connect to and learn from all of his own selves simultaneously and pass information along from even multiple versions of the same self, existing in parallel timelines or universes. This is in fact I believe what the higher Self is and it guides us through things like premonition, intuition, dreams, visions, etc...
    I'll think about all this later but I can say that David Wilcock proposed this scenario as an alternative 'model' of the cosmos. He later turned it into, not a model, but a bona-fide reality. My initial thoughts suggests that we need 3-d's to be 3-dimensional...unless, of course, we aren't really here...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (16th October 2018), Chris (16th October 2018), Dreamtimer (16th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I've watched the video, but he mentions that the inconsistencies in the measurement of the speed of light date back to between the 1920s and 1945. At that point in time, measuring techniques and units had not been properly standardized yet, and as I've alluded to higher up already, we must be talking of the speed of light in a vacuum in order to come to the constant c.

It's not easy to explain all of this in a single post, because there are various influences involved with those measurements, as well as with the reference frames against which c was calculated, so I'm going to defer to the Wikipedia article on the subject, which is far more elaborate.

Addendum: I'm just thinking out loud now, but what could also play a role here, is if the density of spacetime were to change. We do after all know that the universe as we know it is still expanding — and it is doing so at a speed greater than the speed of light. That's why galaxies that are moving away from us are redshifted.

Somehow, the speed of light (in a vacuum) seems to be linked to the fabric of spacetime itself, because it is also the speed at which gravity waves propagate. Gravity waves themselves are distortions of spacetime, and even though Einstein dismissed the outdated theory that space would have been permeated by something called "the luminiferous aether", Einstein himself pondered that the idea in itself was not so crazy, but that this "aether" would then merely have been the fabric of spacetime itself, rather than some invisible and intangible form of matter.

There is either way still much that we know next to nothing about. That's a given.
    This is just one example, but there are many more. I agree, the takeaway is that we don't know how much we don't know. I bet if you asked the average scientist in any time period, they would say that we are about 90 percent there in terms of understanding the universe, there are only a few small details that remain unsolved. In reality, I suspect they're not even close, they're about 0.0...09 percent there, with who knows how many zeros in between.

Regarding aether, there is probably some sort of invisible structure holding the fabric of the universe together, like you said, even spacetime itself, but currently we don't know what it is. In any case, the mass of the universe is far greater than what we can actually see and measure with our senses and their extensions, scientific instruments. Calling it dark matter and energy is disingenuous as it is only dark from our perspective, but based on ancient myth, and my own experiences perceiving higher realms, I'd bet it is actually highly luminous, a form of liquid light in fact.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I'll think about all this later but I can say that David Wilcock proposed this scenario as an alternative 'model' of the cosmos. He later turned it into, not a model, but a bona-fide reality. My initial thoughts suggests that we need 3-d's to be 3-dimensional...unless, of course, we aren't really here...
    Yes, David Wilcock was the first to bring it into the mainstream or alternative consciousness, but if I recall correctly, he based this theory on the work of Russian scientists. Where I disagree with him is that I don't think these three temporal dimensions are like spatial dimensions creating an actual physical and geometrical structure. It is simply the only way we can imagine it as a thought experiment but I doubt that these temporal dimensions bear any resemblance to our physical 3d World.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (16th October 2018), Dreamtimer (16th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I want to continue with this Kundalini series.

A strange thing I noticed in the last few days is a sensation that I can only compare to little ants or insects crawling all over my body. I realise it is an electric field of sorts and it is the interaction with my nerve endings that causes this sensation, but it is new, I have not had this before, at least not to this extent. It was so strong, that I had to stop my meditation and actually check if there were any insects, such as fruit flies or ants in the vicinity. Nope, it's an electrical field of sorts. I tried to find out who or what was causing it, but I got no reply. I had the distinct impression that there was someone with me in the room, but they decided to stay silent and I got no thought signals from them at all. I'll admit I was a bit unnerved by the experience, but as I raised my energies and my Kundalini, the sensation slowly dissipated and disappeared as they were replaced by the much stronger, warm, flushing sensation of the flow of the Kundalini current.

I am still convinced, though I have no proof, that the energy flow of the Kundalini represents an as yet unknown fifth state of matter. It has similar properties to plasma and seems to be affected by the Plasma flows from the sun to our Earth. However it is not as hot as plasma, rather pleasantly warm, whilst it tends to behave like a thick liquid. It might be made of coherent photons, that stick together in some manner, instead of zig-zagging around at light speed. It seems to have the properties of both matter and energy. We don't actually have a commonly understood word for this substance, most people just refer to it as "energy" but of course that is incorrect from a scientific viewpoint. There also appear to be different types of it, such as Prana or Chi and then there is the Liquid Light substance I'm trying to describe here, which is a result of the Kundalini piercing through the veil of illusions at the Crown of the Head and letting this entirely unknown substance flood the brain and the body. In myth this is actually known as Nectar / Ambrosia / Soma / Amrita, the food of the gods. It is quite distinct from prana / chi, which everyone can experience, this one appears to require an active and well-functioning Kundalini mechanism. It is in many ways like a machine, made of light, drawing in this substance from another reality.

Gopi Krishna wrote extensively about the transformative power of this Soma. In people like him, who are in a permanent state of Samadhi, the flow of Soma is constant and a source of constant pleasure, ecstasy and wisdom. Others, such as myself, can only experience it for short periods. Some preparation is needed and a prolonged meditative state (1-2 hours usually) to get the Soma flowing and even then, it comes in drops, a drip-drip sensation at the top of the head. Any amount of stress or tension during the day usually kills the process, before it even starts. That is probably why Yogis and Sages insist on solitude and isolation for prolonged periods. The dripping of Soma into the brain is a rather curious sensation. It is hot, yet highly pleasant. The Kundalini system (which has to be active and fully raised for this to happen) distributes the Soma all around the body, which you can actually feel as the warmth spreads, then slowly dissipates. It is believed that the nervous system is the pathway through which this happens and I tend to agree.

Going back to Gopi Krishna, reaching this permanent state of Samadhi, took him about 20 years after his initial Kundalini awakening experience. During that time he went through a lot of setbacks and suffered a great deal, as his Kundalini activation was unbalanced. Sometimes the energy was so hot that he suffered blistering on parts of his body. Most people seem to go through some degree of difficulty with their Kundalini activation and it is a pity that there isn't more help out there for people who need it. There are some Kundalini clinics in the US, where doctors who are experienced in treating patients with Kundalini syndrome can get help. Some genuine gurus can also help by performing Shaktipat, but they're exceedingly rare, most are just fakes. In my case, it was the Goddess herself that came to my aid, but I told this story on this thread before.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (17th October 2018), Dreamtimer (17th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    No, it all started pretty much in a binary fashion, through the Yin/Yang principle. This then divided the Creator Consciousness into multiple linear aspects, and from there on, the other dimensions were born. Consciousness is everything, and everything is consciousness. Nothing exists outside of the Creator Consciousness, and everything exists within it.

But what's important to note is that consciousness is one thing, and that focus is another. At the level of the Creator Consciousness, you understand things that we down here in 3D — actually, 4D, given that time is a dimension as well — do not understand, and aren't even aware of. It's like standing at the top of a skyscraper. You have an enormously vast overview of an entire area, virtually only limited in your line of sight by the curvature of the Earth. But the higher up you are, the less you are aware of what is happening down on the ground beneath you.

Or let's take another analogy. We know that viruses and bacteria exist, but we cannot see them. In order to see them, and to know how they behave, we have to look at them through a microscope. And then at that scale, you can see just about everything these microorganisms do. But what you cannot see through that microscope are your surroundings. You cannot see your colleagues. You cannot even see the lab coat you're wearing.

This focus of consciousness is yet another Yin/Yang manifestation, or a one-dimensional concept, if you will. And as such, whichever focus you choose — i.e. being up close so as to see it all in detail, or being up high and far away so as to see the bigger picture — is itself also only a thesis. And then the other focuses — as the choices that you didn't make — are its antithesis.
    I gave this part a bit more thought as it is really esoteric and hard to grasp.

My conclusion is that there is only one consciousness, which is universal and uniform throughout the Universe. We might call it the Creator Consciousness, the Source, the One, whatever term is currently in vogue.

Each individual is a essentially a focussing of this Source Consciousness. The Source individuates itself into a particular point of view, seemingly becoming a separate Self. That is an illusion however, because we keep looking or focussing in one direction, towards a tiny point in All Possibility. If we looked/focussed backwards, or more precisely inwards, from our Narrow Field of Attention we would no longer be consigned to experiencing just this one self we are so attached to. We would recognise the Truth, that we are just One Self, looking out into this physical world from different points of view, but if we took the time and effort to refocus our attention we could experience the world as different selves or individuals.

That this is indeed the case can easily be proven by the phenomenon of Multiple Personality Disorder, or, as it is now called, Dissociative Identity Disorder. The same person can have dozens of personalities, all of which are unique and whole on their own. Nobody really knows where these personalities come from, but I suspect they are an expression of Source Consciousness. Since we are all connected to it, technically any consciousness can be shifted to any body. This might be how reincarnation works, as well as spirit possession.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (18th October 2018), Dreamtimer (18th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Wind (18th October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    No, it all started pretty much in a binary fashion, through the Yin/Yang principle. This then divided the Creator Consciousness into multiple linear aspects, and from there on, the other dimensions were born. Consciousness is everything, and everything is consciousness. Nothing exists outside of the Creator Consciousness, and everything exists within it.

But what's important to note is that consciousness is one thing, and that focus is another. At the level of the Creator Consciousness, you understand things that we down here in 3D — actually, 4D, given that time is a dimension as well — do not understand, and aren't even aware of. It's like standing at the top of a skyscraper. You have an enormously vast overview of an entire area, virtually only limited in your line of sight by the curvature of the Earth. But the higher up you are, the less you are aware of what is happening down on the ground beneath you.

Or let's take another analogy. We know that viruses and bacteria exist, but we cannot see them. In order to see them, and to know how they behave, we have to look at them through a microscope. And then at that scale, you can see just about everything these microorganisms do. But what you cannot see through that microscope are your surroundings. You cannot see your colleagues. You cannot even see the lab coat you're wearing.

This focus of consciousness is yet another Yin/Yang manifestation, or a one-dimensional concept, if you will. And as such, whichever focus you choose — i.e. being up close so as to see it all in detail, or being up high and far away so as to see the bigger picture — is itself also only a thesis. And then the other focuses — as the choices that you didn't make — are its antithesis.
    I gave this part a bit more thought as it is really esoteric and hard to grasp.

My conclusion is that there is only one consciousness, which is universal and uniform throughout the Universe. We might call it the Creator Consciousness, the Source, the One, whatever term is currently in vogue.

Each individual is a essentially a focussing of this Source Consciousness. The Source individuates itself into a particular point of view, seemingly becoming a separate Self. That is an illusion however, because we keep looking or focussing in one direction, towards a tiny point in All Possibility. If we looked/focussed backwards, or more precisely inwards, from our Narrow Field of Attention we would no longer be consigned to experiencing just this one self we are so attached to. We would recognise the Truth, that we are just One Self, looking out into this physical world from different points of view, but if we took the time and effort to refocus our attention we could experience the world as different selves or individuals.

That this is indeed the case can easily be proven by the phenomenon of Multiple Personality Disorder, or, as it is now called, Dissociative Identity Disorder. The same person can have dozens of personalities, all of which are unique and whole on their own. Nobody really knows where these personalities come from, but I suspect they are an expression of Source Consciousness. Since we are all connected to it, technically any consciousness can be shifted to any body. This might be how reincarnation works, as well as spirit possession.
    Yes, that is a nice way of putting things. Each one of us is actually the same pair of eyes looking through a different microscope, and that's so as to give the grander Creator Consciousness — i.e. the part of the Creator Consciousness that isn't looking through any microscope — the ability to understand itself through subjective narratives, and through the interactions between these subjective narratives.

It is this concept that the Catholic religion has distorted through its dogma of the Holy Trinity...:

• "The Father" is the thesis. It is the concept of being. "I am, I exist", or in the words of René Descartes, "Je pense, donc je suis""I think, therefore I am."

• "The Son" is the antithesis. It is the subjective experience of being an individual, and of seeing and experiencing things through the eyes of this individual. This is what gives meaning to everything from the perspective of a single unit of consciousness in an endless ocean of information.

• "The Holy Ghost" is the synthesis. It combines the subjective experiences of individuality with the grander view of how these subjectively experiencing individuals interact with one another and experience one another, in order to come to the final concept of what it all means, and what possibilities may arise from the infinite pool of information that the Source is made up of.

And that is why we all exist. Our existence as individuated beings is simply the spiritual equivalent of triangulation. The Creator Consciousness is the conscious part of the Source, and the Source itself is all there is, all there ever was and all there ever will be. We do not exist so as to do penance over mistakes made in past lives, and we also do not exist so as to see whether we can "fully integrate our souls into our human bodies", as per the Chris Thomas narrative.

We exist because the Source, by virtue of the Creator Consciousness, wants to understand itself, and that's all there is to it.

"The total number of beings in the universe is one."

(Niels Bohr (1885-1962), physicist)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Chris (18th October 2018), Dreamtimer (18th October 2018), Elen (18th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Maggie (22nd October 2018), Wind (18th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Yes, that is a nice way of putting things. Each one of us is actually the same pair of eyes looking through a different microscope, and that's so as to give the grander Creator Consciousness — i.e. the part of the Creator Consciousness that isn't looking through any microscope — the ability to understand itself through subjective narratives, and through the interactions between these subjective narratives.

It is this concept that the Catholic religion has distorted through its dogma of the Holy Trinity...:

• "The Father" is the thesis. It is the concept of being. "I am, I exist", or in the words of René Descartes, "Je pense, donc je suis""I think, therefore I am."

• "The Son" is the antithesis. It is the subjective experience of being an individual, and of seeing and experiencing things through the eyes of this individual. This is what gives meaning to everything from the perspective of a single unit of consciousness in an endless ocean of information.

• "The Holy Ghost" is the synthesis. It combines the subjective experiences of individuality with the grander view of how these subjectively experiencing individuals interact with one another and experience one another, in order to come to the final concept of what it all means, and what possibilities may arise from the infinite pool of information that the Source is made up of.

And that is why we all exist. Our existence as individuated beings is simply the spiritual equivalent of triangulation. The Creator Consciousness is the conscious part of the Source, and the Source itself is all there is, all there ever was and all there ever will be. We do not exist so as to do penance over mistakes made in past lives, and we also do not exist so as to see whether we can "fully integrate our souls into our human bodies", as per the Chris Thomas narrative.

We exist because the Source, by virtue of the Creator Consciousness, wants to understand itself, and that's all there is to it.

"The total number of beings in the universe is one."

(Niels Bohr (1885-1962), physicist)
    That is very well put.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the secrets of creation, but I'm not sure if our puny primate brains really are capable of grasping such profound mysteries. Still, one must try…

As usual, I take a more Eastern view on the whole issue, I never was into Christianity and I struggle to understand its concepts, which to me are rather muddled.

I do like the Hindu Trinity concept of three gods in one. Brahma (who has four heads, facing in each direction of the compass), the creator, Vishnu, the preserver and Shiva, the destroyer. They are supposedly just different aspects of the same One God, according to Hindu Theists.

However, Vedic and Vedantic thought goes way beyond that, with the concept of the Brahman, which is impossible to describe, so they use negatives to try and grasp its essence in both the Upanishads and the Vedas. It isn't this, it isn't that, it is in fact nothing like anything we have ever seen or experienced. Some imagine it to be some sort of universal consciousness or something akin to the Holy Spirit of Christianity, but it seems to extend far beyond that. Perhaps the biggest contradiction is that it is impersonal, yet conscious and intelligent.

The Upanishads refer to this contradiction with the phrase "Tat Tvam Asi" which means "You are that". It is a similar concept to what we discussed in the previous two posts, equating the individual self with the universal, absolute self, that is the Brahman.

In other words, to know YourSelf is to know the Brahman, the absolute, ultimate, one truth, consciousness and Self.

During very deep meditation I sometimes feel connected to "That". I do feel I am "That". Crucially, it is a feeling and not a conscious thought. I may formulate conscious thoughts based on the sensation of Oneness I am experiencing, but the thoughts are separate from the experience of Oneness. Being One with the Brahman is certainty that everything will be OK in the end. It is Unity with nature, with the divine, with all that is, was and ever will be.

It is a place of no thought, but knowing, with absolute certainty, what the Truth is and how things are. This knowing does not come from the head, it is heart knowledge. It is simple, but unshakeable, like love. In fact, unlike thought, it isn't made of ephemeral vibrations, it is coherent and unmoving, supremely harmonious and is a fabric that is woven from the same material as universal, unconditional Love.

We all seek unity with Brahman in the end, that really is our life's goal, whether we admit it to ourselves or not. All that we seek is really a placebo, a placeholder for the Brahman-shaped hole in us. We long to reunite with our true Selves, with absolute source consciousness. It is that longing that drives us to do often stupid things, fall in love with the wrong person or become addicted to drugs, alcohol, food, sex, etc... We seek that feeling of unity, but can only find temporary relief with these poor substitutes. That is why we must always keep our ultimate goal, reunification with the Brahman, in front of us and not be deceived and distracted by ephemeral pleasures and distractions, which can never fully satisfy us in the long run.

When I am with the Brahman and one with it, all the problems of life seem so trivial and unimportant. What are temporary setbacks in this short material existence when you put it next to the infinity of all existence and all possibility? Keep that always in mind and you will never have to be afraid or worried again, sure in the knowledge that everything will work out in the end and even if it doesn't, you have an infinity of time and possibility to try again. Every time I think about that, not just superficially, but deep in my being, so that I become this thought and live it to the fullest, all my worries and anxieties evaporate and nothing can shake me from my serenity.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Wind (19th October 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When I listen to Wim Hof and some of his students, I hear them describe effects which seem similar to Kundalini, such as producing heat up the spine.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Chris (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Maggie (22nd October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    When I listen to Wim Hof and some of his students, I hear them describe effects which seem similar to Kundalini, such as producing heat up the spine.
    I think that you are onto the "something" that separates the Meta-Physical science from the religion.
    The ability to feel the energy field that surrounds and interpenetrates the body and the channels which feel to be along the spine takes a particular "sensitivity" that can be developed by meditation and in cases of entheogens and "shocks" can be suddenly discerned.

The thing that is quite common is for a vested interest (as in all religions) to OBSCURE the FACT that we have the capacity to feel and to utilize OUR OWN ENERGY in contact with the "god" energy (that runs through all life). We are IMO unable to amp up energy until we know how to feel and contain it. Emotionality leaks energy. Guilt, remorse, fear and anger IMO throw up blocks to the flow of life force.

IMO the energy we LEAK is also available to be gathered by those who can (even unconsciously). performers gather energy form crowds, as do preachers and all GURUs. I think GURUs may look attractive but the very fact they are in the business makes them all suspect. They exist only because we are ignorant. They also promote the idea we NEED them.

I think that those who have felt, accessed, contained and developed their own flow, amping up their flow, may more readily transmit to others intentionally as in healers. However when there is deep love for another, it is easy to flow that energy as in lovers, parents and freinds.

It rankles that religion cultist types seem to do the following:

1. Charm some people by hook and crook (promise of salvation, threat of damnation).
    2. TAKE energy from the group by amping up their emotionality.
    3. Give that energy back to the group who then mistake it for "god".

GOD energy comes from the inside and flows all about. Natural life force flows all around enveloping whatever may receive. The people like Wim Hoff are wayshowers and anyone can do what he does IF we do the work of "charging". AlsO IMo healing our body is not that difficult but we have to remove blocks, amp up the flow and contain the juice before we can see the changes that undo the distortions we set up leading to illness.

There is NO REASON to fear we are alone, needing to suffer and bound to illness and decay EXCEPT we believe in our personal weakness and (may I dare say it)
    evil of original sin?
    IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK IT EVERY DAY.
    Last edited by Maggie, 22nd October 2018 at 15:56.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Chris (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), modwiz (22nd October 2018), Wind (22nd October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I think that you are onto the "something" that separates the Meta-Physical science from the religion.
    The ability to feel the energy field that surrounds and interpenetrates the body and the channels which feel to be along the spine takes a particular "sensitivity" that can be developed by meditation and in cases of entheogens and "shocks" can be suddenly discerned.

The thing that is quite common is for a vested interest (as in all religions) to OBSCURE the FACT that we have the capacity to feel and to utilize OUR OWN ENERGY in contact with the "god" energy (that runs through all life). We are IMO unable to amp up energy until we know how to feel and contain it. Emotionality leaks energy. Guilt, remorse, fear and anger IMO throw up blocks to the flow of life force.

IMO the energy we LEAK is also available to be gathered by those who can (even unconsciously). performers gather energy form crowds, as do preachers and all GURUs. I think GURUs may look attractive but the very fact they are in the business makes them all suspect. They exist only because we are ignorant. They also promote the idea we NEED them.

I think that those who have felt, accessed, contained and developed their own flow, amping up their flow, may more readily transmit to others intentionally as in healers. However when there is deep love for another, it is easy to flow that energy as in lovers, parents and freinds.

It rankles that religion cultist types seem to do the following:

1. Charm some people by hook and crook (promise of salvation, threat of damnation).
    2. TAKE energy from the group by amping up their emotionality.
    3. Give that energy back to the group who then mistake it for "god".

GOD energy comes from the inside and flows all about. Natural life force flows all around enveloping whatever may receive. The people like Wim Hoff are wayshowers and anyone can do what he does IF we do the work of "charging". AlsO IMo healing our body is not that difficult but we have to remove blocks, amp up the flow and contain the juice before we can see the changes that undo the distortions we set up leading to illness.

There is NO REASON to fear we are alone, needing to suffer and bound to illness and decay EXCEPT we believe in our personal weakness and (may I dare say it)
    evil of original sin?
    IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK IT EVERY DAY.
    That is so true, though I must say, energy healing does have its limitations. To use a crude example, it can restore the healthy flow of energy in your body and remove blocks that may be causing chronic physical and mental health problems, but it isn't going to grow your amputated arm back or even heal you from the plague or aids. Energy healing is an enhanced form of acupuncture basically, without the needles, but using the flow and vibration of universal goddess energy (Shakti) to heal a person. It is important to keep in mind its limitations as too many people have unrealistic expectations as to what it can do.

As for Gurus, I personally haven't met any, I had to be my own Guru on my spiritual journey and I sought out the forces of light whenever I got stuck and needed help. You are right, Gurus really aren't necessary, if somebody's disciplined and independent-minded enough. Many beings of light look into this dimension of ours, seeing our suffering and want to help us get out of it, through pure compassion for all living things. Many may disagree with me, but this has been my general experience and I'm grateful for all the beings of light that helped me out in times of trouble and those around me.

What you said about amping up the flow and collecting energy is also spot on, that is exactly what we have to do on a daily basis and there are no shortcuts, if you neglect to do this, eventually blocks will develop and you will experience problems in your life, healthwise and in many other ways as well. That is why energy work goes beyond physical health, it may not be a miracle cure, but it can restore mental health in a person, especially if their energy has been sucked away by parasites.

I did not really want to go into this, but sexual predators, whether they prey on children or adults are actually energy vampires in this way, they suck the energy out of their victims through the act of rape and this is how they can often make their victims compliant and dependent on them. With the energetic shields down, people are so much easier to manipulate and brainwash.

That is what some religions also do, in a subtle way. The weakening of the human immune and energetic system through ubiquitous technology, GM food, pesticides, spraying, deadly chemicals, all serve the same purpose. A person with a weakened energetic system cannot even think straight and is in effect a zombie, which is why this metaphor is often used on those that are completely dependent on the system and cannot even think for themselves.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), Wind (22nd October 2018)

Thanks
    That is so true, though I must say, energy healing does have its limitations. To use a crude example, it can restore the healthy flow of energy in your body and remove blocks that may be causing chronic physical and mental health problems, but it isn't going to grow your amputated arm back or even heal you from the plague or aids. Energy healing is an enhanced form of acupuncture basically, without the needles, but using the flow and vibration of universal goddess energy (Shakti) to heal a person. It is important to keep in mind its limitations as too many people have unrealistic expectations as to what it can do.

As for Gurus, I personally haven't met any, I had to be my own Guru on my spiritual journey and I sought out the forces of light whenever I got stuck and needed help. You are right, Gurus really aren't necessary, if somebody's disciplined and independent-minded enough. Many beings of light look into this dimension of ours, seeing our suffering and want to help us get out of it, through pure compassion for all living things. Many may disagree with me, but this has been my general experience and I'm grateful for all the beings of light that helped me out in times of trouble and those around me.

What you said about amping up the flow and collecting energy is also spot on, that is exactly what we have to do on a daily basis and there are no shortcuts, if you neglect to do this, eventually blocks will develop and you will experience problems in your life, healthwise and in many other ways as well. That is why energy work goes beyond physical health, it may not be a miracle cure, but it can restore mental health in a person, especially if their energy has been sucked away by parasites.

I did not really want to go into this, but sexual predators, whether they prey on children or adults are actually energy vampires in this way, they suck the energy out of their victims through the act of rape and this is how they can often make their victims compliant and dependent on them. With the energetic shields down, people are so much easier to manipulate and brainwash.

That is what some religions also do, in a subtle way. The weakening of the human immune and energetic system through ubiquitous technology, GM food, pesticides, spraying, deadly chemicals, all serve the same purpose. A person with a weakened energetic system cannot even think straight and is in effect a zombie, which is why this metaphor is often used on those that are completely dependent on the system and cannot even think for themselves.
    I am very interested in the whole subject of energy healing.

One of my researches is the historic record of energy healers who develop illness. One of the most interesting to me is Bruno Groning who suffered for years form a large goiter. I read as much as I could about him and discovered that he had a sense of being thwarted by others and was quite angry. He thought he needed to be able to give energy healing to masses of people and since he could not access them, was "burned up" by unexpressed healing energy.

This was so weird to me considering the "remote healing" capacity reported now and I think he was limited by belief. he even declares his belief.

“Totally burnt up inside”
    On the 25th he fell into a coma, and on the following day, the January 26, 1959, at 13:46, Bruno Gröning died in the Henner Clinic, of cancer, as the doctor wrote on the death certificate. Was it really cancer? After the second operation, Dr. Bellanger had said, “The damage in Bruno's body is terrible; he is totally burnt up inside. How he could live so long and without suffering terrible pain is a mystery to me.”

Years before, Bruno Gröning had said, “If I am prevented from doing my work, I will burn up inside.”https://www.bruno-groening.org/en/br...s-last-journey
    Also a healer I met called Daskalos (Styllianos Ateshlas) died from complications of diabetes and a stroke. He may have been a believer in suffering as a noble path?

Understand that I am not dissing leaving the planet and there is usually a "cause" but the issue is why do we have so many chronic ills that hurt and debilitate? Daskalos was a painter and was losing his vision.He preched eloquently about the reasons people are ill and healed many even of bone issues like twisted spines. He told my freind who had post polio syndrome that she could walk again if she had faith? There is a disconnect IMo when healing may be given for others and we ourselves are sickly.

Knowing what I do about my own energy healing, IMO the beliefs that healers hold shape the capacity and the expression. Many people are afflicted with a belief that we must not be "selfish" and IMO this fear of being self centered blocks the flow AND the expression.

In my experience, I treat my body by allowing energy to flow with intention. There have been symptoms that I never went to an MD to identify and they just went away after directing energy. this is not instant but is most reliable.

IMO medical systems add to the fraught difficulty of self healing by giving us a label for our ills and this diagnosis makes the issues "too real", "too solid". of course there are emergencies that must be dealt with in any way possible (like a heart attack or accident) but AFTER the crisis, I think we need to disengage as soon as possible. Before a crisis we need to teach ourselves how to withstand suggestion. Also, we must stop allowing ourselves to funneled into the "care system".

Many people I know have chronic issues. They don't go to alternative practitioners because "insurance" does npt cover them. Of course this addresses the chronic impoverishment people feel. Then I say "DO IT YOURSELF" is the best way and costs nothing.

I have so many examples in my life of experience of self healing. At the same time, I know I have believed in some illness diagnosed such as chronic duodenal ulcers that led to surgery for scar tissue (I was bleeding nonstop) on an emergency basis. But even though I was told I would have absorbtion issues later, I have not.

Migraine is another one that was diagnosed and though they are not as frequent, I still keep Imitrex around and feel I need it as the episodes put me in bed.

But also I am gaining strength to withstand the "expert care". I go to a nurse parctitioner for imitrex. In the last three years she has insisted I have thyroid issues because of the labs. Finally she has said that I will be "discharged" if I don't comply with thyroid medication. I don't have symptoms and plan to clear my throat chakra which I am sure has been an issue. I will not be seeing her again anyway as I now make too much money for that clinic and can go elsewhere.

All of this to state that we are our own laboratory.

There have been several cases when giving massage (I am now a massage therapist in a spa) who felt I was doing energy healing as they felt it. But no, I am not doing energy healing. I am focusing on allowing energy to flow and focusing attention on melting the tensions.

My own body has many less aches and pains (massage can be strenuous and body mechanics are also involved) since I started this work. That means more to me than any text book on what is supposed to be happening.

Maybe limbs do not regenerate because we have not yet developed the means to reinstate the blueprint. It is my certainty that this blue print exists objectively in the subtle body as it has been observed in many new technology "photograhy". I am sure people believe undoubtedly that we cannot do that. Some organisms like salamanders regrow limbs. We have NO IDEA of what we may have in body because we have been taught DEFINITIVELY by so many experts about the range.

It is my ongoing fascination to stand at the edge of possible with expectation and release of doubt.

The "thing" we are up against is also social expectations. It is very important to start working with one's need to conform to one's "group". The whole idea is so extravagant and strange to human beings. Would people be called a witch or a devil if they grow a limb? But we have the genes and just need to learn how to access the trigger to turn on the process. Below we see how even the idea is coopted to needing an expert and a "lab" and the necessary funds to pay. I am certain we MUST change our minds before we ever can change the body limits. BUT we can start with small efforts to renounce the fear we have whenever symptoms show themselves. Success breeds confidance.

Over the past few decades, scientists have begun to understand exactly how the regeneration process works in nature. When a salamander is injured, a clump of cells called a blastomea forms at the site of the wound. Like embryonic stem cells, the blastomea are especially plastic. These cells are then triggered to de-differentiate and re-initiate growth. (Debate remains over whether they're fully pluripotent, meaning that they have the ability to form any type of tissue, or whether the cellular dynamics merely have to be reprogrammed, as in recent studies by Doug Melton of the Harvard Stem Cell Institute.)

The trick, of course, is applying this knowledge to human anatomy. Arrison explains, "Since we all evolve from the same place, humans must have a set of genes that can allow for growing back new limbs - it’s just that they’re 'turned off' right now ." If we could figure out how to turn them back on, or to add new genes based on the salamander model, then it could be possible to create new organs from scratch. In fact, one of the biggest spenders in this story is the Pentagon, which has put at least $250 million in to the search to find a way to create new human organs in the lab. https://bigthink.com/think-tank/how-to-regrow-a-limb
    Last edited by Maggie, 22nd October 2018 at 19:18.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Chris (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2018), modwiz (22nd October 2018), Wind (22nd October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I am very interested in the whole subject of energy healing.

One of my researches is the historic record of energy healers who develop illness. One of the most interesting to me is Bruno Groning who suffered for years form a large goiter. I read as much as I could about him and discovered that he had a sense of being thwarted by others and was quite angry. He thought he needed to be able to give energy healing to masses of people and since he could not access them, was "burned up" by unexpressed healing energy.

This was so weird to me considering the "remote healing" capacity reported now and I think he was limited by belief. he even declares his belief.
    I am somewhat familiar with the burning sensation, almost a desire, to help others, through healing or other means. It is true that once you are given a certain amount of energy by the Universe, with the tacit understanding that you'll use it to help others as a healing channel, the compulsion to do so is almost impossible to resist. In the period when I did that, I was so excited and bursting with universal healing energy, that I had to find an outlet, no matter what.

Also a healer I met called Daskalos (Styllianos Ateshlas) died from complications of diabetes and a stroke. He may have been a believer in suffering as a noble path?

Understand that I am not dissing leaving the planet and there is usually a "cause" but the issue is why do we have so many chronic ills that hurt and debilitate? Daskalos was a painter and was losing his vision.He preched eloquently about the reasons people are ill and healed many even of bone issues like twisted spines. He told my freind who had post polio syndrome that she could walk again if she had faith? There is a disconnect IMo when healing may be given for others and we ourselves are sickly.
    I don't know why that is, but it is rather a curious phenomenon. I myself have never tried healing on myself and have never asked anyone, whether in this realm or the other one, to do it for me. I guess deep down I don't feel that I'm worthy.

Knowing what I do about my own energy healing, IMO the beliefs that healers hold shape the capacity and the expression. Many people are afflicted with a belief that we must not be "selfish" and IMO this fear of being self centered blocks the flow AND the expression.

In my experience, I treat my body by allowing energy to flow with intention. There have been symptoms that I never went to an MD to identify and they just went away after directing energy. this is not instant but is most reliable.
    You're lucky then, I believe most healers cannot perform healing on themselves.

IMO medical systems add to the fraught difficulty of self healing by giving us a label for our ills and this diagnosis makes the issues "too real", "too solid". of course there are emergencies that must be dealt with in any way possible (like a heart attack or accident) but AFTER the crisis, I think we need to disengage as soon as possible. Before a crisis we need to teach ourselves how to withstand suggestion. Also, we must stop allowing ourselves to funneled into the "care system".

Many people I know have chronic issues. They don't go to alternative practitioners because "insurance" does npt cover them. Of course this addresses the chronic impoverishment people feel. Then I say "DO IT YOURSELF" is the best way and costs nothing.

I have so many examples in my life of experience of self healing. At the same time, I know I have believed in some illness diagnosed such as chronic duodenal ulcers that led to surgery for scar tissue (I was bleeding nonstop) on an emergency basis. But even though I was told I would have absorbtion issues later, I have not.

Migraine is another one that was diagnosed and though they are not as frequent, I still keep Imitrex around and feel I need it as the episodes put me in bed.

But also I am gaining strength to withstand the "expert care". I go to a nurse parctitioner for imitrex. In the last three years she has insisted I have thyroid issues because of the labs. Finally she has said that I will be "discharged" if I don't comply with thyroid medication. I don't have symptoms and plan to clear my throat chakra which I am sure has been an issue. I will not be seeing her again anyway as I now make too much money for that clinic and can go elsewhere.
    The human energetic system is rather complicated, there isn't always a one-to-one spatial relationship between the disease and the nearest Chakra. It could be a block somewhere else entirely. Best have it looked at by an expert who can actually see or sense these blocks.

All of this to state that we are our own laboratory.

There have been several cases when giving massage (I am now a massage therapist in a spa) who felt I was doing energy healing as they felt it. But no, I am not doing energy healing. I am focusing on allowing energy to flow and focusing attention on melting the tensions.

My own body has many less aches and pains (massage can be strenuous and body mechanics are also involved) since I started this work. That means more to me than any text book on what is supposed to be happening.
    All of us are doing energy healing all the time, even animals and plants. That is why physical touch is so crucial in the development of an infant. Massage isn't just about relieving tension in muscles and joints, a big part of it is physical touch therapy and energy transference. A good masseuse can cause significant healing effects in both body and soul, if she is intuitive enough.

Maybe limbs do not regenerate because we have not yet developed the means to reinstate the blueprint. It is my certainty that this blue print exists objectively in the subtle body as it has been observed in many new technology "photograhy". I am sure people believe undoubtedly that we cannot do that. Some organisms like salamanders regrow limbs. We have NO IDEA of what we may have in body because we have been taught DEFINITIVELY by so many experts about the range.
    Yes, there is certainly an energetic blueprint there, it is called the morphic field and Rupert Sheldrake, who I mentioned before on this thread, has done significant research into it. However, we are very far away from actually being able to regrow human limbs, though I'm sure other, more advanced species have already figured it out.

It is my ongoing fascination to stand at the edge of possible with expectation and release of doubt.

The "thing" we are up against is also social expectations. It is very important to start working with one's need to conform to one's "group". The whole idea is so extravagant and strange to human beings. Would people be called a witch or a devil if they grow a limb? But we have the genes and just need to learn how to access the trigger to turn on the process. Below we see how even the idea is coopted to needing an expert and a "lab" and the necessary funds to pay. I am certain we MUST change our minds before we ever can change the body limits. BUT we can start with small efforts to renounce the fear we have whenever symptoms show themselves. Success breeds confidance.
    I am well familiar with the phenomenon of a witch hunt, it happened to me both over at PA and also here, when I joined up, though thankfully it was just one guy who was promptly banned. If you do actually have any real abilities or interact with real entities, the backlash can be very swift, moral panic and group think can develop incredibly quickly and you can find yourself in hot water incredibly quickly. Some of the things I have done in the past, such as channelling entities and employing them for remote healing or energy work, carries the death penalty in a large part of the world.

If I tried remote energy work and such like in Egypt or Saudi Arabia, I would have probably lost my head by now, literally. That is how afraid mainstream religion and society is of real spiritual power, they will employ the most sadistic tortures and methods of execution to get rid of people with such abilities, if they can get away with it. Thankfully, we are protected by the law in Western countries and we can even discuss such things openly, without the threat of burning or beheading.

Finally, all this talk reminded me of this Monty Python sketch

Last edited by Chris, 22nd October 2018 at 20:24.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd October 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018)

Thanks

I am well familiar with the phenomenon of a witch hunt, it happened to me both over at PA and also here, when I joined up, though thankfully it was just one guy who was promptly banned. If you do actually have any real abilities or interact with real entities, the backlash can be very swift, moral panic and group think can develop incredibly quickly and you can find yourself in hot water incredibly quickly. Some of the things I have done in the past, such as channelling entities and employing them for remote healing or energy work, carries the death penalty in a large part of the world.

If I tried remote energy work and such like in Egypt or Saudi Arabia, I would have probably lost my head by now, literally. That is how afraid mainstream religion and society is of real spiritual power, they will employ the most sadistic tortures and methods of execution to get rid of people with such abilities, if they can get away with it. Thankfully, we are protected by the law in Western countries and we can even discuss such things openly, without the threat of burning or beheading.

Finally, all this talk reminded me of this Monty Python sketch

So funny and my all time favorite part of that skit!

My opinion on witch hunts is that yes, they may still be a concern when dealing with primitive, superstitious people. Unfortunately the subtle shunning can still be effective and children are persuaded early on to the "group think".

What floors me is that even in a "so called" enlightened community, people MAY give lip service to their faith that there is a "larger" and supporting spiritual world of which we are a part. Then as soon as fair weather turns to storm, the faith cannot hold and the terror starts that sends people right into the arms of the "old" paradigm of powerlessness.

IMO healing is OUR right (NOT a privalege for good character and behavior). In fact IMO the secret that just because we are, we are precious is kept from us so we will stay on our knees in pain and suffering. That may make me a witch?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2018), Chris (23rd October 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If you're a witch, Maggie, I'll add energy to your spells. For they empower and you never want to step on a person's sovereignty.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2018), Chris (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    So funny and my all time favorite part of that skit!

My opinion on witch hunts is that yes, they may still be a concern when dealing with primitive, superstitious people. Unfortunately the subtle shunning can still be effective and children are persuaded early on to the "group think".

What floors me is that even in a "so called" enlightened community, people MAY give lip service to their faith that there is a "larger" and supporting spiritual world of which we are a part. Then as soon as fair weather turns to storm, the faith cannot hold and the terror starts that sends people right into the arms of the "old" paradigm of powerlessness.

IMO healing is OUR right (NOT a privalege for good character and behavior). In fact IMO the secret that just because we are, we are precious is kept from us so we will stay on our knees in pain and suffering. That may make me a witch?
    What protects people in the West with special abilities right now is the general scepticism by the mainstream towards people with said special abilities. In the third world, witch hunts, beheadings, burnings, stonings, etc... still happen regularly. The three monotheistic religions treat any sign of special abilities, unless it is explicitly tied to religion, as a sign of witchcraft. Most witches burned in the middle ages were just naturopaths with perhaps mild hands-on-healing abilities, which, given the absymal state of medicine at the time, was a godsend. Also, anyone who attempted to communicate with non-physical entities was quickly ostracised, tortured and then executed.

That is not to say that some people don't engage in dark magic and communicate with negative entities even today, but that is a small minority. I mentioned Beyonce and Jay-Z in another thread, they're definitely into the dark stuff, which they don't exactly hide either.

The thing about energy healing that really gets me, is that it is such a natural thing. Mothers perform energy healing on their children every time they touch and comfort them. Trees provide natural healing and energy transference to all living things around them. Just being physically close to someone else results in an exchange of energy between two people and has healing properties. What gifted energy healers do is that they enhance this natural effect, by tapping into the source energy of the universe. One can train oneself to become a better conduit for this universal energy, through meditation and the right lifestyle.

I suspect some of the people you mentioned, who were gifted healers, but got deathly sick themselves, used up their own stores of energy for healing and that is what killed them in the end. It is important to exercise restraint as no one's energy reserves are unlimited and the healer must give himself time to recuperate and recharge his batteries so to speak, after each healing session. If he neglects to do that, he will pay the price. This applies to all types of spirit work, whether it is psychic reading, channelling, astral travel, remote viewing, etc... They all cost the practitioner in terms of energy and if he cannot recharge himself due to stress, overwork, wrong lifestyle or nutrition, he will certainly pay the price.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2018), Maggie (28th October 2018), Wind (23rd October 2018)