Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Okay, now maybe this is a subject for another thread, but all of the above in mind, what about if you yourself or the object of your affection are being messed with by entities that don't have your best interest at heart?

I am not mocking you. On the contrary, this is a very serious question.
    They could undoubtedly cause some havoc, break up a relationship, or stop one from happening in the first place. They could probably also cause an accident or bring disease unto someone.

However, do you think that powerful entities have nothing better to do than to torment people in their personal lives? I think if someone is beset by such entities, they might have done something in this life, or a past one to really piss them off. It is generally not a good idea to cross them as they can be really vindictive. I personally try to stay on the good side of even the nastiest ones and not disrespect or anger them in any way. I do send them away politely, but firmly. If you remember that incident a few weeks ago, I did have to battle one for 2 hours, building a fiery shield of protection around me, whilst in deep meditation. I did piss that one off, and I knew what I was doing at the time, but I thought exposing this particular entity was more important than my own safety. And like I said before, this particular entity did try to take control of me once and even pulled me from my body astrally.

So, these are very powerful entities, but I seriously doubt that the love life of an average person is any real concern of theirs. What happens in that regard is largely an outcome of your own state of mind and the sort of intent and energy you're putting out there. If you believe that you aren't worthy of love or don't measure up in some sense, then that is the outcome you will attract. The law of attraction is a real thing, but the missing element in its mainstream mythology is energy. Pretty much anything can be made manifest with the combination of intent and energy. I could give you many examples from my own life, both positive and negative.

I already told you about the toilet seat incident, where my concentrating on death by toilet seat almost killed me in the same manner.

Let me give you another example, this time with a lesson to be learnt on how to be really specific with what you want, because the universe has a way of taking the path of least resistance.

So, when I moved back to Hungary, I bought my own small apartment, but I also spent all my savings and I wasn't earning much money, though it was enough to live on. I got obsessed with electric cars and Teslas in particular. I imagined, just as a flight of fancy, what it would be like to own a Tesla. I saw it, as clear as day, in front of my apartment, in red, parked in my parking spot. I didn't even have a car at the time and I still don't, as I was basically flat broke having spent all my savings. It was a pretty unrealistic dream, especially in a country where there are only a few of these cars. So what happened? The guy I bought the apartment from still owns a flat in my building and he bought a red Tesla, exactly the type that I imagined. Since I wasn't using my parking space, he asked me if he could use mine. I consented, and there the car was, standing in my parking space, exactly the way I imagined it, except it wasn't mine. I got to have a ride in it though

So be careful what you wish for, because it might just come true, but not the way you intended. Be very specific with your vision and your intent.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (6th August 2018), Dreamtimer (6th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (6th August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How about this idea? You tuned into the imminent arrival of the car via your wish. It was coming anyway.

So perhaps we might say, be careful how you wish for what you want?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (6th August 2018), Chris (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Okay, now maybe this is a subject for another thread, but all of the above in mind, what about if you yourself or the object of your affection are being messed with by entities that don't have your best interest at heart?

I am not mocking you. On the contrary, this is a very serious question.
    They could undoubtedly cause some havoc, break up a relationship, or stop one from happening in the first place. They could probably also cause an accident or bring disease unto someone.

However, do you think that powerful entities have nothing better to do than to torment people in their personal lives?
    As the matter of fact, yes, I am pretty convinced that messing with (certain) people's personal lives is something they particularly enjoy.

As I told you in one of our private conversations, too much weird shit has been happening to me all throughout my life, and in very coordinated ways. I refuse to believe that this would all have been either a coincidence or something that I myself would have created.

I think if someone is beset by such entities, they might have done something in this life, or a past one to really piss them off. [...]
    Yeah, I was born. Apparently they found that offensive enough.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Chris (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I’m sorry, but I’ll have to respectfully disagree with that. Nothing is supposed to be forever, least of all relationships. It may be a sad state of affairs, but everything on this physical plain of existence is transitory and ephemeral, including relationships. Your connection with the Absolute is the only thing that will last into eternity. Some relationships, including familial ones, may survive into another life on rare occasions, but the idea that they survive much beyond that is pretty naive and wishful thinking in my view.

I know this will ruffle a lot of feathers, but that’s the way I see it. Relationships tie you down to this earthly plane of existence and you can’t go beyond the Illusory matrix unless you learn to let go of people and relationships. There is a reason monks, Yogis and other Ascetics leave their families behind and concentrate on their relationship with the divine absolute. Even Jesus admonished his disciples to give up all their earthly possessions and even their families to follow him.

Most people are not ready to give up everything in pursuit of the Truth and that’s ok, a singular pursuit of Absolute Truth, Liberation and Self-realisation is not a suitable life path for many people. Most will get married and start families of their own, but if you are in a situation where that sort of thing just doesn’t want to happen, you should consider that it is not the path you were meant to follow.

There is a strong biological imperative to propagate our genes and ensure the survival of our bloodline. However, there is an even stronger spiritual imperative to seek out God in whatever form we can. I’m not talking about the Yahweh demiurge of the Bible here, but the Absolute, known as Brahman in Sanskrit.

Just to be clear, having a family and following a spiritual path are not mutually exclusive, many have been able to follow both successfully. All I’m saying is that if you have not been successful in your relationships, perhaps it was meant to be and may serve a higher purpose that you may not be aware of right now. Our current obsession with relationships is unhealthy anyway, there are many paths to liberation, enlightenment and happiness that do not have to involve relationships or family.
    I"m sorry but I'll have to respectfully disagree with that. Marriage as a 2nd priority for me is meaningless without it lasting until death. My family relationships I intend to last for eternity...if not, I will be sorely disappointed. As noted it wouldn't be the 1st time...I think God would wish eternal connection for any spiritual being.

For certain I feel you should not be affronted by my personal faith...anymore than I am affronted by yours....

As for a higher purpose, I'm certain that my life's path represents a higher purpose...My daughter for example is a spiritual being that came into the world as a consequence of my marriage. It was planned that way, without me, my daughter would have been at the sole mercy of her mother. So, yes, of course, higher purposes.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th August 2018 at 23:48.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (7th August 2018), Chris (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Thanks

If you have someone in mind as a romantic prospect, talk to their higher selves first. Everybody can do this, if you go into a meditative state, preferably when they're asleep. Talk to them honestly and try to suss out whether they're open to a romantic relationship with you. If they are, their higher selves will steer things in a way that will make it easier to break the ice and make the first move. It is important not to rush things and to use a subtle approach. Emotional strings build up over time and they don't react well to being forced. Developing an emotional connection and communication is the key, before anything happens physically. There is actually a science to this and a wonderful article was published recently on the questions to ask to develop a strong emotional sympathy with someone and the foundations for true love eventually:
    When I got married, I almost choked over the words 'promise to love forever'. I already semi-consciously despised my wife, but I wanted my daughter...I didn't foresee the heartache that I would experience by separation from her at a tender age.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 7th August 2018 at 00:07.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (7th August 2018), Chris (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    As the matter of fact, yes, I am pretty convinced that messing with (certain) people's personal lives is something they particularly enjoy.

As I told you in one of our private conversations, too much weird shit has been happening to me all throughout my life, and in very coordinated ways. I refuse to believe that this would all have been either a coincidence or something that I myself would have created.

Yeah, I was born. Apparently they found that offensive enough.
    I wasn't necessarily talking about your case, I don't know enough about it, or you, to be honest to be able to tell. I would say it is very unusual and I haven't heard of similar cases so far.

I really have no idea why you get picked on by Team Dark, you probably have a much better idea than I do. I was wondering actually if you were referring specifically to your own case, but I didn't want to assume anything, so I was talking in generic terms. Most people do not have to deal with such entities and would absolutely be shocked and terrified if they found out they were real.

All I know is that they are after you for some reason, as we discussed privately and I also got a taste of their machinations during that time.

I would not exclude the possibility of some deep state / secret government electromagnetic manipulation on my part, since you were involved with people like Corey Goode and Simon Parkes, successfully exposing them.

Also, I don't know if you have read any of Fritz Springmeier's books, but there was one in particular, How to Create a Mind-Controlled Slave, in which he exposes the dark occult methods of the Monarch programmes. They use black magic to attack people and manipulate them with entity attachments and attacks. I can imagine your involvement with PA and now with TOT may have made you a target.

I don't actually know if any of this applies to you, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I still maintain that such entities can be overcome and driven away with the right methods and they need not affect your life in a negative way.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    How about this idea? You tuned into the imminent arrival of the car via your wish. It was coming anyway.

So perhaps we might say, be careful how you wish for what you want?
    I considered that as a possibility, but in terms of the pure chances, this would have been a lot more feasible when I lived in London. You have to realise that the odds of this happening in a small town in Hungary are astronomical. This wasn't the only example either, there are many others. I have to be ultra careful what I think about, or more precisely, obsess about, because it has a habit of manifesting in reality. I am convinced this is a side effect of the extra energy provided by an activated Kundalini. Of course we all co-create this reality and can manifest our wishes and thoughts to some degree, but the main ingredient most people miss is energy. This is why mass occult and religious rituals, usually performed at Ley-Line junctions are so effective.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I"m sorry but I'll have to respectfully disagree with that. Marriage as a 2nd priority for me is meaningless without it lasting until death. My family relationships I intend to last for eternity...if not, I will be sorely disappointed. As noted it wouldn't be the 1st time...I think God would wish eternal connection for any spiritual being.

For certain I feel you should not be affronted by my personal faith...anymore than I am affronted by yours....

As for a higher purpose, I'm certain that my life's path represents a higher purpose...My daughter for example is a spiritual being that came into the world as a consequence of my marriage. It was planned that way, without me, my daughter would have been at the sole mercy of her mother. So, yes, of course, higher purposes.
    Eternity is a strong word, that people use far too readily. Even a couple of lifetimes is nothing compared to the Vastness that is eternity. Of course Marriage should last
    "until death do us part", but that I'm afraid is a fairly big ask in the Kali Yuga or Iron Age we live in. There are cultures, where marriage really lasts until death, but they're rather oppressive ones and I really don't think any of us would enjoy living in them. I prefer the freedoms we enjoy in Europe and North America, thank you very much.

As for your higher purpose, only you can know that, but perfecting your soul and raising your consciousness to a higher level is a universal aim for all souls.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (7th August 2018), Dreamtimer (7th August 2018), Elen (7th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018), Wind (7th August 2018)

Thanks
    Eternity is a strong word, that people use far too readily. Even a couple of lifetimes is nothing compared to the Vastness that is eternity. Of course Marriage should last
    "until death do us part", but that I'm afraid is a fairly big ask in the Kali Yuga or Iron Age we live in. There are cultures, where marriage really lasts until death, but they're rather oppressive ones and I really don't think any of us would enjoy living in them. I prefer the freedoms we enjoy in Europe and North America, thank you very much.

As for your higher purpose, only you can know that, but perfecting your soul and raising your consciousness to a higher level is a universal aim for all souls.
    If I was the master, I could go for oppression...if not, well then compromise is always the better choice...

yeah, some people choke up on the difference between a countable and uncountable infinity, I'm not one of the them. The latest in theoretical physics that Aragorn posted a while back demonstrates the difference and even conjectures that the uncountable infinity has to be 'enveloped' in the Grand Unified Theory in order for it to work. Now that is a very strong scientific premise. Heretofore an uncountable infinity was meant to be exactly that, uncountable, but it seems no longer. Which is very cool...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 7th August 2018 at 12:48.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I thought it was time to discuss the highest aspect of Kundalini, which goes beyond everything we discussed here. I call it the beyond divine, the absolute, the One, the Source. In fact this forum is named after that. In Sanskrit it’s called the Brahman. We really don’t have adequate words to describe it and yes, I did read the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita, which at least try and have a go at it. I’m not going to quote any of those sources, mostly because I don’t have them in English, you can go ahead and read them yourself, they’re really not that long. I would like to rely here on my very limited and brief glimpse into this absolute „thing”. Except it isn’t even a thing. You could say it’s a realm of sorts, a realm of pure, infinite consciousness. It is connection to everything, everywhere across all points in space and time. It is before and after those things. It encompasses them and yet it is also a part of them, without actually partaking in the drama that plays out in what we call existence.

Some would call it God, but that is imprecise, since it isn’t one person. The One Infinite Creator from the Law of One material is closer, but still not adequate, since it implies there is a person of sorts there, which isn’t really the case. The Brahman is impersonal, yet conscious beyond our comprehension. The gods themselves cannot fathom it and are in awe of it. We are in fact part of it, but it is also part of us. There is nothing in this universe that isn’t Brahman, yet there are infinite things beyond our universe that are Brahman. Everything that is, emanates from it, but also everything that isn’t, but could be, has been or will be is Brahman. Some would refer to it as a Quantum Singularity due to its unmanifest potentiality, but that is a very limited definition, which doesn’t do it justice.

When my Kundalini rose to the sahasrara (the crown chakra) in December 2012 I extended into the Brahman and became It, for a short time. In that realm time did not exist, or it seemed totally irrelevant. A million years could have passed and it wouldn’t have made a difference. My consciousness, the area of awareness that is usually just in our head and might include our body and its immediate surroundings in an energetic sense, just expanded without boundaries and basically into infinity. In that realm, as I became one with the Brahman, I felt all-knowing. It seemed there was nothing that was beyond my comprehension and I just Knew, without thinking. There was no physical thought process there, due to the absence of a physical brain, it was just instantaneous knowledge, readily accessible. The usual chatter of the ego, that constant annoying little voice that goes on in your head all the time, was absent. So was any sort of negative emotion. There was no anxiety, fear, depression, anger or resentment of any sort. It was liberation in the truest sense, liberation from all the negativity and internal chatter that pulls us down to this material realm and keeps us locked into it all the time.

I have never felt so free in my life, all life’s problems and worries, including the „big” global ones seemed so utterly irrelevant and childish even. In that state I knew that all was well and will be well. The weight of thought and negative emotion, which I realised then, was all physical, did not weigh me down, so I basically floated and expanded in and infinite way, extending everywhere across space and time. It was a brief glimpse into universal existence and universal consciousness. Everything was incredibly bright and I could feel universal Love and infinite Bliss and Joy everywhere.

The closest thing I have experienced in a physical body prior to that was the ecstasy and bliss of sexual union with someone you love. This was so much beyond that though, it was union with the whole universe and the divine infinite. I wish I could describe it better, but it is so much beyond the capacity of our normal, everyday words to describe, that it is embarrassing.

When I returned to this realm and into my physical body, I lost most of the knowledge and wisdom that was available to me in that infinite state, but I have been trying to get back at least part of it ever since. I can raise my Kundalini any time I want and once it settles in the sahasrara, I can access the Source, even if in a limited manner. I have used this source energy for various purposes in the past, including healing, psychic readings, channelling, astral travel and the fulfilment of wishes (for others). I haven’t used it for my own benefit, as I feel that would be wrong, except inadvertently, on a few occasions. I do have to be ultra careful what I concentrate on or think about, as the source energy I can access gives it extra sticking power and I have gotten myself into trouble a number of times over not being careful enough with my thoughts, which have manifested in unexpected ways.

The Kundalini is a gift that everyone has, we can all access it, if we know how. In the end it is just a tool (an intelligent and loving one) that gives us access to our higher selves, to higher realms and ultimately to the One Infinite Source. It has been treated as highly dangerous by most religious and spiritual movements in the past (which it is) and has generally been made accessible only to initiates into various secret orders. I do not believe in secrecy when it comes to this subject, it serves no one, but those already in power, in my view. Those at the very top know this information, but prefer to keep it from the rest of us or present it to us in a negative light, to stop us from accessing our true power. If all of us, or even a substantial number of us had a raised Kundalini, the current control system would crumble into dust. Anyone who has access to the Infinite Power of the Creator, cannot be easily manipulated or intimated. Even one such person is a problem to the control system, imagine what millions or billions walking around with a raised serpent would do. All the lies and manipulations that prop up our current system would come tumbling down. It would also get rid of the fear and anxiety that negative entities feed on.

I know from experience that they don’t stand a chance against the spiritual fire that you can draw from the Source Field. It can be used either as a shield, or even a weapon against them. In Christian mythology, the fire of the Holy Spirit and the flaming sword used by angels to fight evil symbolizes the same thing. In Hindu mythology some ascetics were known to generate so much spiritual fire that it shook the three worlds (the underworld, the middle world (our surface world) and Heaven or Space) and the gods descended from heaven to plead with the ascetic in question to stop their austerities, or it would destroy the entire material universe. This is the immense power that only one person can potentially have, so never believe those that tell you that you are small and powerless. You have the power of the Creator in you and if only you realised your own power, no one could mess with you.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2018), Aragorn (9th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th August 2018), Kathy (9th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I wanted to further expand on enlightenment and its connection to Kundalini, as it is such a widely discussed, yet often misunderstood topic. I’ve had brief glimpses into this state of mind, so I have a fair idea of what it entails, though I’m certainly not one of those people who claim to be „enlightened”. In my own estimation, a Kundalini awakening is the first step on a long journey that leads to enlightenment, at the end of which a person exists in a permanently enlightened state. Such people are known as Jivanmukta in Hinduism, Tirtankhara in Jainism and Boddhisattva in Buddhism. In Christianity we know them as saints.

I want to refer back to Gopi Krishna, who is probably the best-known modern example of someone who has reached a permanently enlightened state in modern times. As a good friend of German Quantum physicists Von Weizsacker and Heisenberg, he was scientifically-minded and took great care in describing his experiences in an empirical manner. I really can’t recommend his books highly enough as they are free of the exaggeration and bluster that many other authors, who have written on the subject, are guilty of. He sticks to the observable facts and does not engage in mysticism or religious interpretations. He’s mostly interested in the evolutionary potential of the Kundalini mechanism, which he describes as fundamentally biological in nature. His contention is that Kundalini is the inbuilt biological mechanism, whereby leaps in evolution, enlightenment, mystical experience, inspiration and artistic expression are achieved. He also warns about the dangers of Kundalini, as a major source of mental illness, including psychosis, when unbalanced.

He himself went through an unbalanced Kundalini awakening, whereby the Serpent Power rose not in the central Sushumna channel along the spinal cord, but in the male-oriented, solar Pingala channel to the right of the main one. As a result, he experienced extreme heat all over his body, for close to a decade, including actual blistering on his skin in some places. Yogis, who raise the power consciously, can do this to keep warm in cold climates or high up in the himalayas. There are many accounts of such Yogis even melting snow around them due to the amount of heat thus generated.

In an ideal situation, if the male and female principles are in balance, the power will rise in the central channel, with the left and right side channels playing a supporting role. In such a case the Kundalini power feels hot and cool at the same time, a bit like a mix-tap which mixes hot and warm water together to make sure it is neither too hot or too cold. If the balance is tilted either way, significant problems can arise. Gopi Krishna described his own experience as being on the edge of life and death, sanity and insanity, for close to a decade. In his case, he managed to work out eventually that his unbalanced Kundalini awakening was caused by his overreliance on his male, solar side throughout his whole life. Once he realised that and took steps to rebalance his male and female sides (which he did not elaborate on in his books, so we can only speculate here on what those steps were), his Kundalini descended and ascended again and rose in the central channel this time, which ended his woes.

In my case, I suffered from an energetic block in my heart chakra. After almost two decades of meditation and study (intermittently, it must be said), I first had a sensation of heat at the base of my spine when meditating, then later I felt a spinning vortex in my belly. Then I felt something physical, really like a snake, twirling and pushing itself ever upwards in a pulsating manner, with a sensation of hot coolness (the two energies were mixed together as I now know). Everything was fine, until the serpent hit my heart chakra, where it could not progress any further. I suffered from panic attacks and developed agoraphobia as a result. The chest pain was constant. There was a pulsating pain at the middle of my chest and I could feel the serpent repeatedly bumping its head against this block in my heart chakra. Like I said before, I was saved by Inanna. During this time, I spent a lot of time in the British Museum, particularly in the Sumerian / Assyrian section. Most of these artefacts were unearthed from the ancient Sumerian city of Uruk. Ur means „Lord”, Uruk „Their Lord” in Hungarian, which I don’t think is a coincidence. There are some tentative connections between the ancient Sumerians and modern Hungarians, at least mythologically and linguistically. Our most ancient myths state that all Hungarians are descended from the Sumerian God-King Ménrót, which is Ninurta in Sumerian, Nimrod in Hebrew. Hungarian is the closest modern language to ancient Sumerian, sharing dozens of unique linguistic characteristics with it, including word order (the classic „Yoda” word order, also popularised by Zecharia Sitchin) and Agglutination (the gluing together of words to form really long ones with deep meaning). Uruk was Inanna’s holy city and most of the Sumerian/Assyrian artefacts in the British Museum are connected to her cult or that of her brother Utu, the sun God. There is also a famous depiction of Ninurta, fighting off a bird-demon. I was immediately drawn to this relief, not knowing that he was the supposed forefather of the Hungarians and by extension probably mine too. By visiting Inanna’s place of worship regularly, and meditating on the artefacts connected to her ancient cult, I unknowingly engaged in goddess-worship, connected to my ongoing Kundalini awakening. I did not know at the time that Inanna was the original Goddess worshipped from Greece to India and she was the basis of most Goddess-cults that developed thousands of years after her time. According to mainstream archeology, she became Durga in the East, Ishtar, Aphrodite and Venus, possibly even Isis in the West.

In any case, my unknowing worship of her ancient Sumerian form caused her to respond to my plight and one day in December 2012, she visited me in my apartment in London. This was in Wapping, very near the river Thames and the Tower of London. I was in the City the day before, in the vicinity of St Paul’s cathedral, when I felt this incredible download of energy from above, in the form of pure white light. The day after, I was washing up in my Kitchen, when I felt this incredibly powerful and loving presence enter the room. I did not know who it was, but I knew it had to be a divine being from Heaven.

It is very difficult to explain how I perceived her, because it wasn’t with my normal, everyday, physical senses. We actually have a lot more senses than just five, dozens actually and we are discovering new ones all the time. Only last year, scientists discovered a new sense, which can perceive electromagnetic fields. Since spiritual entities seem to have a strong electromagnetic field around them, it is probably part of the perception process when it comes to interacting with them. Inanna was behind me, when she entered the room, yet I knew it was a female presence, made of pure light. I could feel the heat and light at the back of my neck and I could sense her intentions. She floated in the room, not taking a physical form, but existing as a light being with no clear boundaries between herself and her environment. As she came closer to me, she became more defined and physical, taking an approximately humanoid shape, but still with no clear boundaries. I could „feel” her thoughts and intentions, if that makes any sense. She has an incredibly calm and loving presence, that put me instantly at ease. I knew she was there to help me. She touched my „heart” (the heart chakra) from behind. Her touch was physical, I could sense someone placing her hand on my back. Her hand was warm to the touch and the electricity that was generated between us, when she touched me was just like it would be with any physical person on this earth.

As she touched me, I felt her energy entering my body through the heart chakra. It was white, bright and hot. There was also a sense of vibration. I could feel the energy coursing through my nadis, or energy channels. The flow of energy was incredible, it basically rushed through these channels and started clearing blockages. It felt like it was flushing them out, burning and vibrating them away at the same time. Later I realised that she had actually burnt away my Karma, the consequences of my past sinful actions from previous lives and this one as well. It was this Karma that had stopped me from progressing spiritually and had brought me to the edge of insanity and even death once my Kundalini started awakening. It is difficult to convey how much trouble I was in at that point, but I could hardly function. Not only was I in constant spiritual and physical pain, but I could only move very slowly and deliberately, having to consciously plan and force each muscle movement. I remember one particularly painful trip to the Waitrose in Wapping. Instead of the usual 10 minutes, it took me around 25-30 minutes to get there on foot. Once it came to paying from my groceries, I could not remember my PIN code. I barely had enough cash to pay for my purchase. Later that day I tried to withdraw some money from my ATM card, but again I could not recall my PIN code. In fact I could barely recall my own name. It became increasingly clear that my memory and even my sense of self was slipping away. I barely had control over my body. Other people’s thoughts hurt and disturbed me, which was a problem, since I lived and worked in central London at the time. That is when Inanna decided to step in and heal me, or perform Shaktipat on me, to be more precise. This is normally done by an enlightened Guru or Master, but since I did not have one available to me, the Goddess stepped in Herself.

Once she cleared the blockages in my energetic system, I could feel the Kundalini moving up beyond my heart and up towards my throat and even further. I had to lie down flat on my back for this, in another room and this powerful, pulsating serpentine energy continued moving up along my spine. As it passed my throat, the energy flooded my brain and touched the energy centre behind the third eye, known as the pineal gland. I could feel my pineal lighting up, there was a sensation of light, heat and pressure at that exact spot. As the serpent continued rising it bumped against my skull, at the top of my head. There, it was stuck again and could not break through. I then sensed Inanna entering the room again, but this time I could see her more clearly, with my third eye. I asked who she was and she flashed the word „Inanna” in my mind’s eye. She then floated above me and touched me by extending parts of her light body, which were almost like tentacles. They went inside my body and she slowly moved closer, eventually merging with me. We basically became one energetically. She gave me her power. This caused my Kundalini to become much stronger and more intense. The head of the snake bumped repeatedly and rhyhtmically against the top of my skull, until I heard a tearing sound, as it broke through. At this very moment, a crow, perched on a tree just opposite my window, crowed four times. I then felt this incredible relief as the serpent broke through to the Crown Chakra and all the pressure and tension that had built up so far was released. I could also hear a sound akin to the buzzing of bees or the rushing of water. As I heard this sound, liquid light, hot and cool at the same time, rushed into my brain from the top. It was the most intense feeling of Joy, love and pure bliss that I have ever experienced. I started moving out of my body and expanding in all directions. I was no longer in the physical realm, but have moved beyond it, into the space or state of mind, known as heaven. I tried to describe this place or state of mind before, but it is really difficult. Every time I try, I feel that I have come up short. Nevertheless, it is important to talk about it as this „Seventh Heaven” is our natural state. We come from it and return to it at the end of our physical existence. Inanna is known as the Queen of Heaven, because she is „The Goddess” that takes you there. It is really difficult to explain what this Goddess is. She does have a personality, but she is also a form of energy and she is universal, pervading everything there is. She became manifest at the beginning of creation, when male and female were separated from each other. She has many names and forms, but her mind is One. She revels in expressing herself in different forms. She connects the seeker to a higher reality and helps those that apply to her for help.

I am well aware that some people here and also most people over at at PA, think that Inanna and her group, the Anunnaki/Elohim are malevolent, deceitful entities. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect them. All I can say, is that Inanna herself has not done anything during my time interacting with her, which was close to 6 years, that would indicate malice. She was incredibly keen to help others and has done so repeatedly, in various ways. I would not be here today, writing about this, if it wasn’t for her help in dealing with my unbalanced Kundalini awakening. After she performed healing / shaktipat on me, things didn’t immediately turn positive, I had to spend years working on myself, dealing with unresolved emotional and karmic issues. There were periods of difficulty and I had to make enormous sacrifices in terms of my lifestyle and living situation to deal with those. However, she was always on hand to help me and pulled me out of quite a few crisis situations. Her brother Utu I have only met a few times, but every time he visited me, he helped me and my family in a major way. I just had to fleetingly mention something to him and usually it was done by the next day. I have never met a more powerful entity than him. I also had interactions with negative entities, which I wrote about extensively before, so I won’t go into that now.

You may wonder what any of this has to do with enlightenment. This is just my opinion, and that of Gopi Krishna actually, but I believe that Enlightenment is actually the flooding of the brain by this liquid light substance that I mentioned. This is what is known as Soma, Amrita, Ambrosia and Nectar in ancient myth. It may be only the first step towards a full, permanent enlightenment, but it opens the person up to a permanent contact with Heaven. There is a slow, drip-drip release of this substance into the brain, which slowly transforms the body, over many decades. Drinking of this Nectar connects a person to the realm of gods and angels. It allows them to see beyond the veil of this illusory physical world and experience higher realms and even the absolute, Brahman. In fact in Hindu myth, the main difference between the gods (Devas) and demons (Asuras) is their access to Soma. The gods drink of it, giving them their immense power and immortality, whereas the Asuras are shut off from it and come up with various schemes to try and steal it from their adversaries. The very word Deva, which means „shining one” is a reference to the incredible light that emanates from them as a result of drinking from this Soma.

In our own culture the Holy Grail, the Philosopher’s stone, The Fountain of Life, the Water of Life and even Holy Water are references to this substance and ways of acquiring it. Kundalini is the tool through which this access to the divine Source can be achieved. A permanent flow of this divine substance, through the fountain of wisdom, into the brain, is what eventually leads to Enlightenment.
    Last edited by Chris, 13th August 2018 at 11:30.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th August 2018), Aragorn (13th August 2018), Dreamtimer (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like today's post in particular, Chris. Thanks.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th August 2018), Chris (13th August 2018), Elen (13th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I wanted to share this article from the Independent, as there is some ground breaking research being done in England right now regarding DMT and its effects on the brain:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8491691.html

Potent psychedelic drug DMT makes the brain think it is dying, study finds

Research shows hallucinogen found in traditional medicine ayahuasca produces similar feelings to those felt by people during near-death experiences

The psychedelic drug DMT produces an effect in the brain similar to that felt by people undergoing near-death experiences, according to a new study.

A powerful hallucinogen, the substance is widely used for ceremonial purposes in South America as part of the brew known as ayahuasca.

Though the drug is illegal in most countries, its connection with spirituality is widely acknowledged and has earned it the nickname “the spirit molecule”.

Near-death experiences (NDEs) are psychological events often reported by those who think they are about to die, and can include out of body experiences, feelings of transitioning to another world and inner peace.

As similar feelings are often reported by DMT users, researchers at Imperial College London wanted to investigate how deep the connection between these experiences went.

In a trial of 13 healthy volunteers, doses of either the drug or a placebo were administered intravenously over the course of two sessions.

Their reactions to the drug were then compared with the experiences of 67 people who had previously reported NDEs and completed standardised questionnaires to document what had happened to them.

After their sessions, the DMT users were asked questions such as “Did scenes from your past come back to you?” and “Did you see, or feel surrounded by, a brilliant light?”.

The similarities between the responses of those who had taken DMT and those who had come close to death confirmed the anecdotal evidence from users of the psychedelic drug – that it is indeed able to mimic the effect of an NDE.

“Our findings show a striking similarity between the types of experiences people are having when they take DMT and people who have reported a near-death experience,” said PhD candidate Chris Timmermann, the first author of the study.

Ex-government drugs tsar Professor David Nutt, who also contributed to the research, said the data suggested “the well-recognised life-changing effects of both DMT and NDE might have the same neuroscientific basis.”

Dr Robin Carhart-Harris, who leads the Imperial College psychedelic research group and supervised the study, said: “DMT is a remarkable tool that can enable us to study and thus better understand the psychology and biology of dying.”

However, the researchers noted there were some subtle differences between the two experiences, with DMT users more likely to describe “entering an unearthly realm” rather than the more ominous “coming to a point of no return” reported by people experiencing NDEs.

The scientists said these distinctions may have been the result of the rigorous screening and preparation that preceded DMT dosing in these experiments.

The results of their study were published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology.

Psychedelic drugs such as DMT and LSD have previously been linked with improvements in mental health, and scientists have suggested illegal drugs have the potential to become the next generation of antidepressants.

While the Imperial scientists said their results added an intriguing dimension to this story, they advised against any self-medication by the general public.

“We hope to conduct further studies to measure the changes in brain activity that occur when people have taken the compound,” said Mr Timmermann.

“This, together with other work, will help us to explore not only the effects on the brain, but whether they might possibly be of medicinal benefit in future.”

Graham Hancock has actually been heavily involved in this research and wrote about it extensively. Others have noted the role DMT plays in spiritual experience as well.

I believe that DMT is the physical side of Soma. This Nectar is a spiritual substance, but like everything in the spirit world, it had a gross, physical aspect as well. That is why DMT is known as the spirit molecule.

Just from my own experience, one of the fundamental aspects of a Kundalini awakening is the stimulation of the pineal gland to secrete DMT, naturally. Plain old meditation and various other spiritual and religious practices can have the same effect. Psychedelics achieve this through artificial means, but are not without their dangers. Contact with malevolent and/or deceitful entities would be the prime danger here, as a person isn't supposed to activate their pineal gland and contact the spirit world without a fair bit of training, preparation and a strong sense of morality.

Graham Hancock writes extensively about how the unbelievably brutal civilisation of the Aztecs came about. Their leaders, particularly their royals, took Ayahuasca regularly and were in contact with their "gods", evil spirits in actuality, who continuously gave them bad advice, such as to sacrifice ever more people on top of their pyramids. Cortes was able to defeat them with just a few hundred troops, a hundred or so war dogs and a few dozen horses. Moctezuma kept listening to the evil spirits that have misguided him his whole life, until the very end.

I have also written about my interaction with malevolent entities. It is very easy to get pulled in to negative energies and connect to negative entities, due to our inexperience and trusting nature. I do believe there are positive entities as well in this "other realm", but everyone has to use their own discernment.

Also connected to this article, is something I have also mentioned a number of times on this forum and others. It is the similarity between various spiritual experiences that are regulated by the pineal gland and DMT. These include Near Death and Out of Body experiences, Lucid Dreaming, Astral Travel and Samadhi, a Unitary experience as a result of deep meditation and others. In my own case, heat and light in the pineal and the top of my head connects them all. In fact the top of my head is always hot to the touch after such an experience. They really have many common denominators.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2018), Dreamtimer (15th August 2018), Elen (15th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    This is slightly off-topic, but since we were discussing relationships and the importance of communication earlier on, I thought I'd post this Little Britain sketch here. Sometimes the best way to learn is to observe the precise opposite of what you should be doing. As a side note, I used to live in Britain and way too many couples are exactly like that, just quietly suffering next to each other with zero actual interaction and communication between them. Enjoy!

Last edited by Chris, 16th August 2018 at 19:01.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th August 2018)

Thanks
    This is slightly off-topic, but since we were discussing relationships and the importance of communication earlier on, I thought I'd post this Little Britain sketch here. Sometimes the best way to learn is to observe the precise opposite of what you should be doing. As a side note, I used to live in Britain and way too many couples are exactly like that, just quietly suffering next to each other with zero actual interaction and communication between them. Enjoy!
    that's the definition of marriages founded in romantic love...the human animal simply cannot sustain it...when it fades people continue to remain married but live essentially separate lives. Honestly, that would work fine with me...alas, women initiate 75%+ of divorces because it seems it doesn't work for them. You see, in the U.S. anyway, fairy tales have killed all commonsense regarding...ewww...love.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2018), Chris (17th August 2018), Dreamtimer (17th August 2018), Elen (17th August 2018), Kathy (18th August 2018)