Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Interesting. My husband gets way inside his head. It may be contemplation. It may be perseveration. It may be an emotional state which he cannot get out of.

It can be a difficult read for me at times.

I have no clue wether any of my chakras are blocked. But I do know that I would benefit from regular meditation (which I still haven't worked into my regular schedule).

I do take time to be contemplative and to relax and enjoy nature.

Jason Louv, whom I posted about and who wrote about John Dee, does his own kind of magical practice. He's spoken of the power and importance of meditation.

It seems to me that the energies associated with magic are the same that a spiritual practitioner would use.

But I don't know, really.
    I would agree DT, the difference is in my mind that magic has a 'fallen' connotation. Magic is conjured, spirit energy lives and is always present. That is the perspective that my 'weird' life has given me. Awhile back Aragorn was castigating me about my use of the term demonic and stated that "I have probably never encountered a demon in my life!". I took it as joke really but then I realized that I would never allow a demon to confront me, that is not part of my spiritual journey. I have always self-protected in that regard.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th November 2021), Chris (17th November 2021), Dreamtimer (17th November 2021), Wind (16th November 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Maybe Chris would know more, but I think it makes sense to have issues in certain chakras instead of others. For example, my third eye is very open and that is a necessary requirement for understanding and seeing spiritual matters properly. People with closed third eyes would probably be more atheistic and materialistic as they don't have all the eyes to "see" and that's not wrong either, it just "is", a state of consciousness which has separated itself from the spiritual dimension which in a way is ironic because everything is spirit. Crown chakra... Now about that I'm not so sure. It is connected more to the universe. I would assume that I have some issues with lower chakras besides the throat, maybe the second or first. Also I don't think chakras would usually ever be completely blocked, it's just that there are blockages which means that they energy is not flowing in the system as well as it could. Think of an electric circuit, it's not so different in humans either when it comes to flow of energy and that's what we all really are, intelligent energy. Every single thing you can see and feel is just "energy". We have just different names for that energy of course and some things we can't fully properly explain scientifically... Yet.

That's the same thing with life force too, Ki, or Prana... Which is generated by the kidneys in the body although the universe has unlimited amounts of ki and prana. If it flows well in your body... All is well. If your emotions flow well in your body in harmony, you are "healthy". Blockages of emotions manifest as different kind of diseases, and one which is quite common and linked to repressed emotions and anger is the manifestation of cancer. Illnesses of the mind are a bit different, but they're still all linked to energy and consciousness. The human vessel is quite interesting and intricate, it's all linked. The nervous system, brain, endocrine system which is mainly linked to the chakras.

We say that someone is "too much in their head". I would assume that is indeed the thing with us intellectual people, we spend a tremendous amount of energy in thinking and being in our minds. Thoughts are like a program running in the background all the time and the loop never stops in our hardware, the brain or human mind. It is however interesting to note that in meditation we are supposed to notice that we can observe the mind and the thoughts, thus knowing that we indeed are not the mind. We have a mind and a body, but there is an observer behind the mind too which is beyond all time and space, that's the part in us which never dies and it is the Self or soul. I know I have a very strong ego or monkey-mind, but I also know how to separate it from my higher self or higher mind. The problem with human beings is that their ego blockages usually don't allow room for the higher mind or self to speak or flow through them, but if and when it does then they truly are in alignment, because it is a higher state of being and it far surpasses the human intellect.
    I would concur.

There is a difference though between mere prana and the Kundalini force. The latter is a lot more concentrated and "fiery" for lack of a better word, in other words, it is higher-energy and higher-vibrational (because in physics, the higher the vibrational rate of a material, that is the higher its energy state, the higher its temperature gets).

Kundalini force is normally dormant and curled up at the base of the spine. It rises from there along the spine, clearing blockages one by one in the main chakras. This is done sequentially, so the energy can't rise up from one chakra to the next, until the lower one is cleared.

This is different from the chakras activating on their own, without the Kundalini force being active. A higher chakra can theoretically activate without a lower one being activated first. However, when Kundalini is fully risen, there aren't even discreet chakras any more, the whole body acts as one giant chakra basically, it is a non-dual system at this point, where opposites merge and the characteristics of the part reflect the whole. So, there is no difference in the function of any point of your energy body, it is all a reflection of the One.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Interesting. My husband gets way inside his head. It may be contemplation. It may be perseveration. It may be an emotional state which he cannot get out of.

It can be a difficult read for me at times.

I have no clue wether any of my chakras are blocked. But I do know that I would benefit from regular meditation (which I still haven't worked into my regular schedule).

I do take time to be contemplative and to relax and enjoy nature.

Jason Louv, whom I posted about and who wrote about John Dee, does his own kind of magical practice. He's spoken of the power and importance of meditation.

It seems to me that the energies associated with magic are the same that a spiritual practitioner would use.

But I don't know, really.
    That is the characteristic of intellectual people, those that live their whole lives from the intellect, so to speak. A whole person learns to exist and function in their entire bodies, not just one part of it. That is the very essence of Yoga, you learn to recognise and direct the mental and energetic processes that take place all over your body, you recognise that the brain is just a cpu, it processes electrical information for the physical body, but it isn't the source or even the seat of consciousness.

Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    I would agree DT, the difference is in my mind that magic has a 'fallen' connotation. Magic is conjured, spirit energy lives and is always present. That is the perspective that my 'weird' life has given me. Awhile back Aragorn was castigating me about my use of the term demonic and stated that "I have probably never encountered a demon in my life!". I took it as joke really but then I realized that I would never allow a demon to confront me, that is not part of my spiritual journey. I have always self-protected in that regard.
    There are different kinds of magick, certainly there are darker varieties that work with demons and other fallen entities, but other forms utilise the help of angels and deities. In that respect, white magick is really just enhanced prayer, like praying to the virgin Mary or Archangel Michael, except there is a more effective direct connection that is established first.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th November 2021), Dreamtimer (17th November 2021), Emil El Zapato (17th November 2021), Wind (17th November 2021)