Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Brook, but you are misrepresenting my views and making serious accusations about me that I do not take lightly. I seriously resent being called a misogynist. This is not cool.
    Nope...no...no...no. You write something then are attempting to put it on me? Are you serious? Does that work for you really?

Don't put what you have written in your own words and even attempt to turn this on me. It's a desperate attempt. Most men would simply say...you're probably right. I didn't mean that ...I said that wrong.

But do not put your own words on me which were very clear and tell this forum or me that I've misrepresented anything. Because you said it.

Now either own up to the mistake and move on or just stop because this is starting to look ridiculous. I told you I would not bother you and your attempts to spread your religion...and quite frankly personal points of view...but this is not on me. Take some responsibility.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Hmm, I'm literally this guy right now. I wish I knew what you were on about... :-)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHzjgNoRmjg
    Last edited by Aragorn, 2nd August 2018 at 01:18. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    god sez... i am not perfect.
    palooka sez... oh, but creation is.
    god sez... oh, i see u've met my wife.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Shadowself (1st August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Women have been doing plenty around the world to achieve equal status. In many cases they worked harder than men to maintain that level of achievement as well as awareness....and by god...even spirituality!
    Unfortunately I think women always have to work harder to achieve (maybe almost) equal status. I consider myself a feminist but my definition is creating opportunities to express one's full potential no matter what sex. IMO a world that works will be focused on the needs of living beings and then provide the actions that makes this happen.

It is in America and everywhere that men have little accountability for this VERY SPIRITUAL action... creating a PLACE IN THE WORLD for life to thrive. That action means raising a child and raising the environment to support life. One can see this most visibly when men put women in burkas and sentence them to death for being raped and use clitorectomy to prevent sexual sensations of pleasure.

The subtle signs are always there whenever a child is only conditionally accepted... I am really distressed that abortion is not seen as the symptom of a society that penalizes people for having children. If a child were welcomed and supported as the profound spiritual event that a new life IS: If there was a general consensus that society exists to support all our children and support all LIFE; If the caregivers of the world were the most highly esteemed members of society, IMO there would never be an issue of abortion.

This subject makes me so angry that I want to scream because it is HOLY and SACRED that we are embodied. It is more valuable to raise a person than build a corporation. It is to be celebrated that a child is created and a child needs parenting and care for decades as humans are not mature until in their early 20's. The important is the "daily grind" and IMO it is because of men who usually are "in charge" and would rather be "POWERFUL IN OTHER MEN"S EYES" that the earthly mundane life with sex, children and a home is down graded to unimportance.

If a few people feel deprived of "sexual gratification" from the opposite sex, IMO they are probably neurotic and maybe they should be counting themselves as INVOLUNTARILY PROGRAMMED to avoid intimacy. They should seek healing of their psyches and not rail against the others who feel repelled. Why is the opposite sex repelled? Fix that and have sex.

I have met many men who don't think they are the better sex. They just KNOW they are unquestionably superior. They have no clue it could be any other way. MOST of them assume they have been given rights that demand no correlating responsibility. I think this is why the earth may not support humans much longer. We have created an institutionalized hatred for the gift of life calling profane what is the most sacred and sacred what is separation and denial.

I saw a great movie called Samsara (there are 2 movies by this name). In this very beautiful Tibetan film, a monk feels lust and romantic love for a woman. All the monks around him try to persuade him about the illusion of earthly "love" and sex being of no value. Someday we will all die and the body will rot. He leaves the monastery and lives a "secular" life with her. They have children and a business. He seems satisfied until one day feeling guilt or some other emotion he cannot reconcile, he leaves without even saying good bye.

In the end there is the best scene ANYWHERE regarding the IMO real illusion that MISANTHROPIST (hates everyone) social structures promote.
    Men are NOT RESPONSIBLE for their half of creating humanity, for ecology, for the results of their "superiority". The matrix says men can spurt and sport and control and leave "someone else" to deal with actually caring for the natural world.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bdjz9MSSeY

Another really good movie about modern "social" life.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGO_oAahV8
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st August 2018 at 23:09.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018), Shadowself (1st August 2018), Wind (2nd August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Sex without love is just masturbation in disguise.
    Once you've tasted the real thing, masturbation just never quite cuts the mustard. There is no substitute for makin love with your honey. And you learn real quick that orgasm is just the frosting on the cake... no pun intended.

'Course, sometimes your content with just licking the bowl. But when you want yer cake and eat it too you want the whole enchelada.

So it is with watermelons. Eating one of these genetically modified seedless excuses just don't cut it. Its like unrequited love... it never quite sasifies.

I bought one the other day and put it in the garage refrigerator to get good and cold and wait for the mood to strike.

Then I forgot about it.

Then, earlier this evening, it started. Faint at first. So faint I couldn't even identify it. Just a yearning poking away at me. A need. A want. I WANT!

WHAT?

Finally it got strong enough to enter my conscious mind. WATERMELON! I want WATERMELON!!

Then my head really got its shit together. I GOT WATERMELON!! So out to the garage I went. And back with the coveted fruit.

Now, when you grew up growing watermelons in rich, black, Iowa farm dirt you know watermelons. You know it was back in the good ole innocent days before mad geneticists got their mitts in the melon patch. And you know from experience. And you remember because its a sensuous experience. And its sensuous because the senses know.

The ears know. They know when you thump it. And they know when you cut it open. Know from the sound... Craaaccckk! POP!!

The nose knows. You know by the scent... DISTINCT! Like essence is distinct!! And you know that its ripe. That its right time. Just right.

The Eyes know. Know from the color... a thin green skin over a pale green rind and then, RED. Stark Red. Red red. Watermelon Red! With Seeds!!

The fingers know. They know from the texture of the meat and the rind... CHRISP!

And the taste buds know.

This one, the only variety available at the stores these days (public demand they say), looked and sorta smelled like a watermelon before I cut it. But the masquerade ended there. The fantasy was in trouble as soon as I put knife to nectar. And it went down hill from there.

No craaaccck, pop under the knife. No red Red. But alot of that whitish looking layer where the rind turns into the fruit. Its usually a pretty thin layer. That color extended way into the fruit. Never really getting watermelon red. Just sorta, well, SICK LOOKING!

Taste? Put one of these modern miracles in your mouth and its immediatly obvious something is missing besides the seeds.

Texture? Can you say RUBBER? You do the finger test. Stick a finger in the meat and the cells break away. Mine was like a half deflated balloon and the rind was like a sponge. A dead sponge that'd been sittin in a cess pool and drowned.

Rubbish!

But, hands down, the final evidence that you've just eaten good watermelon, real watermelon, comes when you've eaten your fill and you be SASIFIED!!

I know!

I just did!!

And I STILL WANT WATERMELON!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    god sez... i am not perfect.
    palooka sez... oh, but creation is.
    god sez... oh, i see u've met my wife.
    That's awesome.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here you go! You've caused me to want to plant watermelons. I wonder if deer eat the flowers like they do with pumpkins...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018), Shadowself (2nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Sex without love is just masturbation in disguise.
    Once you've tasted the real thing, masturbation just never quite cuts the mustard. There is no substitute for makin love with your honey. And you learn real quick that orgasm is just the frosting on the cake... no pun intended.

'Course, sometimes your content with just licking the bowl. But when you want yer cake and eat it too you want the whole enchelada.

So it is with watermelons. Eating one of these genetically modified seedless excuses just don't cut it. Its like unrequited love... it never quite sasifies.

Man, there are so many (intended or unintended) puns in the above that I'm still rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018), Shadowself (2nd August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    The storal of the morey:

A mouthful of seeds will put you in the watermelon patch right dern quick!

Last edited by Shadowself, 2nd August 2018 at 11:52.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    dunno 'bout the deer but that pix sez it a whole lot better than my words ever could. which brings me to this...

how the hell does one get a pix into a comment? OS is windows 10. when i click on 'insert image' it asks for a url. if i'm trying to insert, for example, a jpg image i have in my files, it doesn't show me a url.

i did a search for watermelon images and found the same image you used, right clicked on it, selected "copy link address', came back to this doc, left clicked 'insert image' which opened a window, right clicked on the window asking for the url, pasted url and clicked ok. all the data showed up in the composition box but when i go to preview message there is NOTHING HERE!!! WTF????

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (2nd August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

when i click ok it inserts data into my composition that starts with this... [IMG]

followed by the URL data which is then followed by this.... [/IMG].

when i go to preview there is NOTHING THERE!!

sorry for high jacking the thread... which, btw, is not even close to u know what!!!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

Man, there are so many (intended or unintended) puns in the above that I'm still rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes.
    i published that piece on my blog 12 yrs ago. i titled it...

MASTURBATING WITH WATERMELON

it has 18 times more hits than any other piece there!! most of em never hang around longer that 5 - 10 seconds. just long enuf for them to figure out....

IT AIN'T WHAT THEY CAME THERE FOR!!!

(no pun intended)
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 2nd August 2018 at 16:40.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    dunno 'bout the deer but that pix sez it a whole lot better than my words ever could. which brings me to this...

how the hell does one get a pix into a comment? OS is windows 10. when i click on 'insert image' it asks for a url. if i'm trying to insert, for example, a jpg image i have in my files, it doesn't show me a url.

i did a search for watermelon images and found the same image you used, right clicked on it, selected "copy link address', came back to this doc, left clicked 'insert image' which opened a window, right clicked on the window asking for the url, pasted url and clicked ok. all the data showed up in the composition box but when i go to preview message there is NOTHING HERE!!! WTF????

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
    There is indeed a link in your post, but it's a weird one. It's not an image link, but it rather appears to be the link to a Google search for images about watermelons. I have changed the image tags in the quotes here-above for the link you pasted by naked URL tags, so you can see for yourself that it's not an actual image link.

The way you get an image from such a search is that you must first right-click the image and then select "View Image" from the browser's popup menu, and only after that can you right-click it again and choose "Copy Link Location" from the menu. Google has recently changed the way that works because of so-called "privacy considerations" — read: copyright enforcement.

That said, it is also always possible — although not applicable in this situation — that an external source doesn't allow the image to be shared. That happens sometimes. In fact, it is one of those annoying things that I always come across with articles posted at The Guardian. I can never get their images to embed here at the forum, so I must then always hunt for an image that's not hosted on their site.

Now, apart from linking an image into your post from an external source on the web, you can also upload images from your own computer as attachments — see this Q&A thread.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is indeed a link in your post, but it's a weird one. It's not an image link, but it rather appears to be the link to a Google search for images about watermelons. I have changed the image tags in the quotes here-above for the link you pasted by naked URL tags, so you can see for yourself that it's not an actual image link.

The way you get an image from such a search is that you must first right-click the image and then select "View Image" from the browser's popup menu, and only after that can you right-click it again and choose "Copy Link Location" from the menu. Google has recently changed the way that works because of so-called "privacy considerations" — read: copyright enforcement.

That said, it is also always possible — although not applicable in this situation — that an external source doesn't allow the image to be shared. That happens sometimes. In fact, it is one of those annoying things that I always come across with articles posted at The Guardian. I can never get their images to embed here at the forum, so I must then always hunt for an image that's not hosted on their site.

Now, apart from linking an image into your post from an external source on the web, you can also upload images from your own computer as attachments — see this Q&A thread.
    thank you sir! and, i'll check out that thread...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2018), Elen (2nd August 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I didn't read your post completely because porn always makes me blush...

I admit to being a hard core cynic in the realm of 'romantic love'. but sex is sex...romantic love is a trick that our endocrine systems play on us to keep the species alive.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd August 2018 at 01:45.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2018), Elen (3rd August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)