Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That is exactly why it is dark, my friend. Enlightenment cannot be found, least of all by those who seek it — the search itself is a sign of personal ambition, and thus of arrogance.

Enlightenment presents itself in due time to those who are humble enough to let it find them.
    And did IT find you already ? Or are you still humbly waiting for IT to come ?

To be serious. Not ejaculating and trying to spin the energy around in my body has hurted me a couple of times and so I do not that anymore.
    Of course we know about the New Age Program and I guess it's part of that. Yes, we get tired by ejaculating, but that feels extremely good.
    Women don't like it, because they first want to smoke a sigaret together. I do not smoke so I can go sleeping .

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    The term "incel" actually came into the public awareness after one of the many shootings in the USA, and particularly so after an incident where an involuntary celibate male killed several females out of frustration — I believe it happened at a mall, but don't pin me down on this.

It then quickly turned out that the term "incel" was a moniker that the FBI and other alphabet soup agencies were using in their internal communication for referring to an involuntary celibate. And that in itself then also speaks volumes about the extent of social profiling going on within these agencies.

In the event of said shooting, it did indeed pertain to a guy — he was still in his twenties, so not exactly old enough yet to get into a panic about having to remain single for the rest of his life — who was frustrated because he had never slept with a woman. But that's just a superficial excuse, because one of my friends is in his forties and he too has never slept with a woman either — he suffers from social anxiety — but I'm pretty sure that he never thought about picking up a gun and shooting down girls at a mall in revenge.

If you're going to be shooting down people at random somewhere, then you've got other problems than the fact that you're not getting laid. And it's not the availability of firearms in the USA that's the problem either — that's just a politicized red herring. Once again — and many Americans will once again hate me for saying it — the problem sits far deeper, namely at the root of American culture itself. The two best-paid professional branches in the USA are lawyers and psychiatrists. I'd say that's pretty indicative enough.

Anyway, all of this is off-topic. I just wanted to clarify where the term "incel" comes from. And so now you know.
    he suffers from social anxiety... yeah, I had that diagnosis onece but I asked for it...

I asked a son of a psychologist once if a person could go crazy for lack of sex...he said no, but I screwed his wife anyway...ouch...karma in spades.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
    That is exactly why it is dark, my friend. Enlightenment cannot be found, least of all by those who seek it — the search itself is a sign of personal ambition, and thus of arrogance.

Enlightenment presents itself in due time to those who are humble enough to let it find them.
    And did IT find you already ? Or are you still humbly waiting for IT to come ?
    I'll let others be the judge of that. I'm still learning new things every day, and it's not because I'm looking for them, but because they simply happen to cross my path. And some of that is stuff that I rather wish I had never had to hear of.

To be serious. Not ejaculating and trying to spin the energy around in my body has hurted me a couple of times and so I do not that anymore.
    I've never been into any of those practices, so I wouldn't know.

Of course we know about the New Age Program and I guess it's part of that. Yes, we get tired by ejaculating, but that feels extremely good.
    Women don't like it, because they first want to smoke a sigaret together. I do not smoke so I can go sleeping .
    Well, I do smoke, but of all the women I've been with — and there weren't all that many, to be honest — there was only one who still wanted to cuddle after making love, which is what I myself also prefer. The others would smoke their cigarette — if they did smoke — and/or head for the toilet or the shower right away.

In fact, I would even go so far as to say that the one woman I've just mentioned was the only one who actually made love to me. For the other women, it was just sex. And on that bombshell, out the window goes the stereotype that it's us guys who would be driven by lust, and that all women are hopeless romantics.

Likewise on account of fidelity, it is usually claimed that men are inherently unfaithful while women would be loyal. My experience so far has always been the exact opposite of that. Or to use the words as I've recently expounded them in the mod room, my back has so many daggers sticking out of it already that people start mistaking me for a porcupine.

But then again, that was all a long time ago. Like I said, I'm an incel. Last time I got laid there were still dinosaurs running around outside. <sour grin>
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Black Panther (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I'll let others be the judge of that. I'm still learning new things every day, and it's not because I'm looking for them, but because they simply happen to cross my path. And some of that is stuff that I rather wish I had never had to hear of.

I've never been into any of those practices, so I wouldn't know.

Well, I do smoke, but of all the women I've been with — and there weren't all that many, to be honest — there was only one who still wanted to cuddle after making love, which is what I myself also prefer. The others would smoke their cigarette — if they did smoke — and/or head for the toilet or the shower right away.

In fact, I would even go so far as to say that the one woman I've just mentioned was the only one who actually made love to me. For the other women, it was just sex. And on that bombshell, out the window goes the stereotype that it's us guys who would be driven by lust, and that all women are hopeless romantics.

Likewise on account of fidelity, it is usually claimed that men are inherently unfaithful while women would be loyal. My experience so far has always been the exact opposite of that. Or to use the words as I've recently expounded them in the mod room, my back has so many daggers sticking out of it already that people start mistaking me for a porcupine.

But then again, that was all a long time ago. Like I said, I'm an incel. Last time I got laid there were still dinosaurs running around outside. <sour grin>
    don't feel bad, Aragorn...why long for an animal instinct...there are many parallels in our experience...

this is a very intimate thing:
    The one time I felt a 'love' connection during sex, I realized that there wasn't anyone home. It was WEIRD! This was with a partner of 10 years that literally dragged me out of my home to meet me and wouldn't ever leave me alone thereafter until I was psychologically hooked.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 30th July 2018 at 22:36.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th July 2018), Black Panther (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    don't feel bad, Aragorn...why long for an animal instinct...there are many parallels in our experience...
    I consider lovemaking much more than an animal instinct. It is an intimate, spiritual and very beautiful experience, which just so happens to have a physiological aspect to it. The orgasm is a natural physiological phenomenon, but it is not the goal of the experience — or at least, not the attaining of an orgasm for oneself. To make love is to give, not to take.

Sex without love is just masturbation in disguise. And because the love is absent in so many couples — because it was either never there to begin with, or because they've simply grown bored with one another — the sex becomes just a routine. And then some of them start experimenting with threesomes, or swinger clubs, or whatever else is there — I'd rather not know — so as to spice up their sex life, but even then, they're still only having sex without love. Which in this consumerist society is of course considered perfectly normal. Use, dispose of and replace.

There's a reason why it used to be called "making love". Nowadays those are just hollow words anymore. It's a bit like this so-called alternative community: people who say one thing, yet do another.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Black Panther (31st July 2018), Chris (1st August 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Aragorn,

You're a natural romantic. In my book that's a good thing. That is a rare and special quality in many these days.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 31st July 2018 at 03:34.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (31st July 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    ...Time to step up to the NEW PARADIGM!...
    Words of Wisdom, Shadowself. And so apropos (to me) Really good stuff (the whole post) and very affirmative. Thank you.

IMO the new paradigm is that being alive is forever and god is everywhere and nothing is permanent and all is well and there is no hell. There seem to be consequences for our behavior so IMO to be kind and to love is behavior at the top of the hierarchical ladder of "power in".
    Amen, Maggie!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Romance My husband shares your views, Aragorn. He's definitely the romantic. I'm a romantic too, but he's way more so.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018), Wind (31st July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Words of Wisdom, Shadowself. And so apropos (to me) Really good stuff (the whole post) and very affirmative. Thank you.

Amen, Maggie!
    Thank you Dreamtimer. There is something else I wish to address along these lines that I feel is very important as well. I have my blood tests today but when I get back I will. It's something I rarely speak of but absolutely needs to be addressed along the lines of life energy/Chi and it's presence. Something I have a great deal of experience with as well...which again I speak very little of. You'll see....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (31st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)

Thanks
    Okay....you'd think as long as I've been doing this I'd remember to save the text when I've been writing a long post....

But no........So perhaps tomorrow. LOL Where's that little spinning guy? OH yeah!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2018), Dreamtimer (31st July 2018), Elen (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st July 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Okay....you'd think as long as I've been doing this I'd remember to save the text when I've been writing a long post....
    Oh ffs, I hate when that happens...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2018), Dreamtimer (1st August 2018), Elen (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018), Melidae (1st August 2018), Shadowself (1st August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Oh ffs, I hate when that happens...
    I know...Right!!!!

So I guess I can afford to be a little silly and stupid right now....Chris can come back from his trip and explain to me what a kundalini really is again...and perhaps I will try to rewrite it later.

Intermission time:

You know how I mentioned that animals and plants are psychic too? Well I totally forgot to tell you about Buster!

He had a full on Tantra thing going on in the yard one day....blew his kundalini wide open! I had to stop filming...it was too much for Youtube!

Here is the end result....he's now in the total bliss of oneness and walking among the stars.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 1st August 2018 at 01:53.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2018), Chris (1st August 2018), Dreamtimer (1st August 2018), Elen (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018), Melidae (1st August 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2018), Dreamtimer (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I'd say that's the price you pay for choosing the spiritual path over the material path.
    If you want a wife, children, family life, etc... that's fine, but it won't give you much time or energy to pursue a spiritual path.

Whoa!!!!!!!!! Says who?
    That is the traditional Hindu view on the subject. I can't give you the exact quotes from Hindu scripture as I read these decades ago, but leading a family life is often seen as detrimental to spiritual development. I have met a couple of Sannyasins (renunciates) in India during my travels and it is still widely practised.

This is actually one of the many practices that I find highly questionable in Hinduism. Widow-burning or Suttee would be chief among them, but the British managed to stamp this one out almost completely, along with human sacrifice. Both still happen occasionally in very isolated rural areas but it is no longer mainstream.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (1st August 2018), Elen (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Indeed.

I did a pretty thorough study on this in relation to the OTO (overtime evolved) and horrible mass rituals that have opened black mass sex rituals that involved children let alone the ritual of sacrifice during such practice. Calling in Hecate and the practice of necromancy during said kundalini to achieve....dot dot dot.

Some pretty perverted stuff....surrounded by death and darkness.

I don't really see the connection between western Sex Magick that has been re-established by the likes of Aleister Crowley and Anton Lavey and mainstream Tantra as practiced in Tibetan Buddhism for instance. To me the aims and methods are the exact opposites of each other. Buddhist/Hindu/Jain Tantric Sex generally involves a loving couple practising raising their energies and frequencies by transmuting sexual energy (Rajas Guna) into spiritual energy (Sattva Guna), the aim being Moksha, or spiritual liberation. Western Sex Magick does the exact opposite, it transmutes sexual energy to forward material aims and truly leads to darkness. I seriously doubt though that the OTO really does human sacrifice. There have been rumours about it for decades, but I have not seen any proof. I think the celebrities that are into it, such as Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce are just poseurs but have no idea what real black magic is. It seems to me this is just something trendy that those in the entertainment industry pick up and have generally no idea what sort of dark forces they really serve.

And so to this:

This often happens to people who aren't the least bit worthy or deserving?

Who is the judge and jury of this? Who decided who's worthy? OR deserving? Shakti?

I'm sorry but I find this to be backward thinking.

[...]due to the personalised nature of the Shakti, she either likes a person or she doesn't and if she doesn't, there is very little they can do about it?

The kundalini is not the end all and be all of seeking enlightenment by a long shot.

You are missing one very important ingredient. It's not up to me to tell you what that might be either. This is something we all learn eventually.

You're probably right, I was simply trying to explain the capriciousness of the Goddess, which has been well noted. The Shakti will often rise in people who seem totally undeserving and unprepared, but not in others who seem most ready and deserving. To me this is explained by the fact that Shakti is a person and thus unpredictable.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2018), Dreamtimer (1st August 2018), Elen (1st August 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2018), Kathy (1st August 2018)