Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I like Chris, as he has bought you to us, , more ta to you both

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Just one little correction. My guides are not deities. They are all part of me and my past lives. someday I will explain that. They all have various functions within my psyche. At this time my illness has taken all my energy to do any more explaining or writing...

And the White room was the crown chakra formed in a room and that first taste of kundalini as I was at that time as explained ...Stuck in a room due to past life trauma. Which I resolved when facing it. Then to be healed by the green laser of home weeks later...not at the same time as white room.

Once I faced myself I was able to get out of the room....that is when the really cool stuff happened.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2018), Chris (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Shadowself (16th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    In my first post, I described the physical aspects of Kundalini and the energetic aspect of the Chakric or energetic system of the body. In this post we will move on to the energetic aspect.

Kundala is a Sanskrit word, which means coiled. It refers to a serpentine energy that is located in a subtle cavity of the astral body, where it is coiled up three and a half times around itself. Depictions of such serpents are common all around the world, for instance you can find a beautiful example carved out of Jade in the Central American collection of the British Museum:

Knowledge of this serpentine energy was common in the ancient world. In ancient Sumer it was the staff of Enki:

In ancient Greece and Rome it was the Caduceus of Hermes and Mercury. The very first planet of the Solar System is named after this god, indicating its significance. This is also the ancient symbol of DNA, which is just a smaller version of the Kundalini serpent, present in each cell of the body. The Holographic principle, where each part is a smaller version of the whole, seems to apply here. The caduceus is the universal symbol of Western Medicine, indicating the DNA’s and Kundalini’s crucial role in keeping the Human Body healthy:

In Buddhism and Jainism, the risen Kundalini is depicted as a seven-headed Cobra rising in protection above The Awakened One:

In Egypt, Pharaohs and priests were depicted with a Cobra on their forehead or wearing a Cobra headdress. This indicated that such individuals had to have a risen serpent as a precondition of their station, as it was a sign of wisdom.

In Celtic Europe, Druids were known as serpents, for the same reason. A risen serpent was seen as necessary to become a Druid. The story about St Patrick driving the „serpents” out of Ireland refers to the Druids and Druidism being driven out by Christianity, not actual snakes, which were never present in Ireland’s cool and damp climate.

There are numerous other examples from all over the world, but this should suffice for now.

Energetically, Kundalini appears to be a store of incredible amounts of seed energy, which is likely the basis of all life in the universe in the form of DNA. In most humans it remains dormant throughout a person’s life and is only activated for brief periods, such as during extreme stress or duress, artistic and religious inspiration or during the recognition of a profound truth or idea. It’s momentary activity is felt as a bright, hot light at or around the top of the head and along the spine. These momentary flashes of enlightenment are common to all humans, but it is especially prevalent in creative or deeply spiritual types.

When the condition of enlightenment becomes permanent, a faint halo is visible around the head of the person at all times, but especially against a white background. Fairies, Angels, Gods and Devas are known as the Shining Ones, as this state of illumination is much stronger and brighter in them. When they appear to a human, they are often invisible to the naked eye, but the third eye sees them as a blinding radiance of light.

It is a matter of contention, whether the energy or matter Kundalini is made of is the same energy or matter that the chakras and the prana/chi, or vital energy is made of. My own feeling is that the difference between these energies, is purely vibrational in nature. The extreme heat associated with Kundalini would indicate a much higher vibrational frequency than mere prana or chi.

It is probable, that the heat of Kundalini, which envelops the entire body, but is especially hot around the spine and the top-back part of the skull is a way for the body to move into a higher dimension or density. Kundalini masters have often reported that they felt as if their entire body has been transformed into a new, higher dimensional body, made out of a different kind of matter and energy.

In Western culture, this fiery rebirth is symbolised by the Phoenix. The fire of Kundalini (the Holy Spirit in Christianity) essentially burns up the consequences of past Karma (Sin) and slowly transforms the physical body into a more evolved version of itself. Modern observers, such as Gopi Krishna, have reported this transformation in themselves. After many decades of slow transformation through the Kundalini process, they felt completely reborn and reported significant physiological and energetic changes in regards to the everyday functioning of their bodies.

They also reported certain special abilities, called siddhis, that indicated this more evolved state they were transformed into. These are also known to Christian as gifts of the Holy Spirit. They include healing abilities, speaking in tongues, spontaneous and free-flowing poetry and religious/spiritual teachings, prophecy, remote viewing, sensing and influencing and in rare cases levitation or telekinesis. These phenomena have been well-documented over millennia, although no scientific explanations exists, so they are simply ignored by mainstream scientists.

My own experience of the Kundalini energy is closer to how it is depicted in the double caduceus or Hermes / Mercury, than traditional eastern depictions. However, it really does feel like a living, breathing fiery serpent of energy. When it breaks through the top of the skull, it coils back on itself and rests on the forehead. It is depicted as such in ancient Egyptian art.

However, the actual functioning of the Kundalini energetic system is quite complex and consists of three parts. The energy rises in three channels. The central channel is known as the Sushumna and runs along the spinal cord. The two side channels run along the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. They coil around the spine in a spiralling fashion. They are known as the Ida and Pingala respectively and are essentially a separation of the male and female principles. If the energetic makeup of a person is unbalanced, e.g. it leans towards male or female, rather then being balanced between the two, it can lead to serious illness, death or even insanity.

That is why the rousing of this power is only recommended after decades of meticulous preparation and balancing. Any residual Karma, that hasn’t been worked off before the Kundalini awakens, can cause serious health and mental problems, such as depression or panic attacks. Any blocks in the energetic system are keenly felt as the rising serpent repeatedly bumps against them in a rhythmic fashion trying to clear or burn off the blocks. Energy healing may be required to remove such blocks, which cause symptoms collectively known as Kundalini Awakening Syndrome.

Some doctors have set up clinics to try and treat KAS, but no agreed treatment currently exists and mainstream medicine does not even accept that KAS is real, which makes helping people beset by these problems even more difficult. The problem is compounded by the fact, that most people in the West experience Kundalini Awakenings spontaneously and have very little idea of what is happening to them in the first place.

This was the energetic aspect of Kundalini. In the next post we will discuss the spiritual aspect.

Note: most of the images I tried to attach to the post did not stick. I will correct that later today and attach the correct images.
    Last edited by Chris, 16th July 2018 at 10:45.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Black Panther (29th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good morning Chris,

I hate to do this but it's really bothering me because this is quite incorrect...again I don't know where you are getting this information but the Cobra Headdress is NOT a symbol of "Wisdom". It's a symbol of protection.
    In Egypt, Pharaohs and priests were depicted with a Cobra on their forehead or wearing a Cobra headdress. This indicated that such individuals had to have a risen serpent as a precondition of their station, as it was a sign of wisdom.
    I would not say anything but I again have quite a bit of knowledge on things Ancient Egyptian. When I see this misuse of information I have to step up and say something. It's in my genes.

Cobra headdress is a symbol of the Uraeus...which is a symbol for the goddess Wadjet. Wadjet was depicted as a cobra, as she is the serpent goddess. The pharaohs wore the uraeus (Cobra) as a head ornament: either with the body of Wadjet atop the head, or as a crown encircling the head. this indicated Wadjet's protection and reinforced the pharaoh's claim over the land. It had nothing to do with wisdom...it was a symbol of protection and power.

Perhaps before you post thing of Ancient Egypt you should do a quick web search. Because if I see it and it's incorrect I will call you on it. I have some interest it all things Egyptian...and it really bugs me when I see people misuse the knowledge left from days gone by.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 16th July 2018 at 12:32.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Chris (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Good morning Chris,

I hate to do this but it's really bothering me because this is quite incorrect...again I don't know where you are getting this information but the Cobra Headdress is NOT a symbol of "Wisdom". It's a symbol of protection.

I would not say anything but I again have quite a bit of knowledge on things Ancient Egyptian. When I see this misuse of information I have to step up and say something. It's in my genes.

Cobra headdress is a symbol of the Uraeus...which is a symbol for the goddess Wadjet. Wadjet was depicted as a cobra, as she is the serpent goddess. The pharaohs wore the uraeus (Cobra) as a head ornament: either with the body of Wadjet atop the head, or as a crown encircling the head. this indicated Wadjet's protection and reinforced the pharaoh's claim over the land. It had nothing to do with wisdom...it was a symbol of protection and power.
    Hey Brook,

Nice to hear from you

Of course, If I make a mistake, I am happy to hear any suggestions on how to correct the info. I am not an expert on ancient Egypt, I am simply assuming from my own experience that the Cobra on the forehead is a symbol of the risen serpent and thus wisdom. As for the Cobra Headdress, I was assuming it was similar to the seven-headed serpent that stands in protection over the Buddha's head. If you can please suggest an edit to that section of my post I will update it accordingly.

Thanks for your help!

Chris

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Thanks
    Never assume on things of Ancient Egypt...It does not serve anybody.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Chris (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Wind (17th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    That is a really interesting question actually. The key to me, at least it seems that way, is that there is just one I or Self. There are no separate selves at all, just reflections of the same Self in different living things. Having been connected to a collective consciousness for a short while, whilst I was channelling, made me realise that the individual self is really just an illusion. Oneness and Unity, isn't just a catchphrase, it appears to be the underlying principle of reality itself.
    U can regard yerself as an illusion 'n i'm fine with that. But frankly, I'm gonna keep holdin' out for the idea that yer REAL!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2018), Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    U can regard yerself as an illusion 'n i'm fine with that. But frankly, I'm gonna keep holdin' out for the idea that yer REAL!
    The way it works, I believe and we discussed this a bit with Aragorn earlier on, is that consciousness itself is a continuum. I imagine it as a two-dimensional sheet of cookie dough. You can use a cookie-cutter, your ego, to cut a particular shape out of it, and it will be unique and separate, a smaller version of the infinite cookie dough sheet, but ultimately is essence is the same as that of any of the others.

In my experience, especially by doing channelling and psychic reading, each consciousness is an expression of the same infinite mind, but what makes it unique, different and separate from all the others is its vibration. This Unique Vibration in the cookie dough is what makes each self separate and experience reality in its own way. My experience with connecting to various entities and humans is of a vibrational signature that is unique to each one of them and is easily recognisable with repeated contact. This is why we talk about a certain „vibe” that each individual or even a specific place radiates.

I experience this both as sound and as colour. Among the entities I channelled, however briefly, I could recognise them from this unique signature, though they also gave me other signs. Inanna for instance, who was the entity I channelled the most, had a very calm and loving resonance, sky blue, laced with a bit of white and just a touch of gold. Her brother Utu (who is the Sumerian Sun god), was yellow and hot, just like the sun, the most powerful of all the entities I was in contact with. Azazel was red, laced with black and a bit of gold. Ereshkigal, the Sumerian Queen of the Underworld, and Inanna’s sister was the creepiest and most forceful. She was black, laced with dark blue. I really didn’t like her at all and refused any interaction or contact with her. I believe these colours are all associated with various chakras and indicate the spiritual development or focus of each entity.

As for humans, if they sent me a photo, I was able to form an instant and very strong energetic connection to them. It usually became instantly obvious what kind of personality I was dealing with, from the vibratory signature I picked off the photo. This sort of thing is only possible because we are all ultimately the reflections of the same Self, so we all have the capacity to instantly connect to anyone or anything across space, time and dimensions. It is actually quite fascinating to connect to or interact with various entities that may be quite different from us, but not without its risks.
    I also wanted to mention that each entity entered the room astrally or spiritually and physically touched me to indicate they were ready to communicate and interact. Inanna for instance liked to touch me on the tip of my nose, so I knew immediately it was her. Other entities might gently tap my shoulder or my knee. It is important to remember, that all of us are connected at a very basic level and there is no real separation between us.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2018), Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), palooka's revenge (18th July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I read a very unusual book by Scottish author Hal Duncan called Vellum. Inanna was one of the main characters and the story had these ancient Gods as characters.

The Vellum is a reality of which Earth is only a small part. It can be reprogrammed using something called the Cant, and this is what some deities from ancient myths, called the Unkin, have done.
    The seven main characters are archetypes of characters from myths and legends.

From a psychoanalytic point of view, the seven main characters can also be seen as the Super-ego...etc.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2018), Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (18th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I read a very unusual book by Scottish author Hal Duncan called Vellum. Inanna was one of the main characters and the story had these ancient Gods as characters.
    I haven't read the book, but I can certainly relate to the story:

"The war in heaven and on earth (and on multiple variations of earth) between the old-school archangels, the rebel demons and the conscientious objectors."

Apparently it was based on Inanna's descent into the underworld, which was one the major Sumerian myths. Since I have (supposedly) come into contact with some of the main protagonists and have myself been dragged down into the underworld against my will, it should really appeal to me. If I can ever find the time to read it is another matter...

The various subtexts you have quoted are also quite interesting. I have been trying very hard and worked at it for decades, but I can't figure out who or what gods are. Are they forces of nature? Planets (heavenly bodies)? Disembodied Spirits? Demons? Angels? ETs? Time Travellers? Interdimensional Beings? Projections of our own Higher Selves? Or all of the above?

I'm still not any closer to solving this mystery than when I started on this journey of discovery and awakening.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2018), Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    It is time to discuss the spiritual aspects of a Kundalini awakening. We already touched on the physical and energetic aspects. so what is it, that makes the spiritual different?

My own definition is that the physical and energetic are still aspects of the material world. As we move out of the physical illusory holographic matrix, we move into the spiritual. Spirit is not of matter, it is beyond anything we would recognise with our normal everyday senses. When you are in spirit, you are outside your body, but also outside the matrix. In the world of the spirit, there is no space, no time and not even thought in the physical sense. There are flashes of inspiration and a sense of being all-knowing, but no noisy stream of consciousness in which the ego constantly chatters away in fear and confusion. There is music of the celestial kind, a music of the spheres so to speak. There is also connection, with the absolute, but also, seemingly, with everyone and everything. The individual self still IS, but it isn’t separate from any of the others. It feels all-powerful and omniscient, because it shares in all the knowledge and power that exists in the universe. It is still only capable of experiencing a discrete and individual portion of the infinite, but even this is far beyond anything a physical brain could ever hope to process.

This is the great beyond, where life and death, before and after, past and future and multiplicity have no meaning. All is One, yet the one still contains a multitude of individuals that are unique and specific. Each individual Self expands into infinity and inhabits a universe of its own making, without interference from others, but if needed, with their support or assistance.

In this state the Self can choose to be alone and concentrate on its own universe, or it can choose to be part of the collective mind of the entire larger, collective universe. In its own domain, the Self is omnipotent, for the universe it creates is entirely its own making and it pervades every part of it. In the universe at large, the Self is also omnipotent, for it acts as a part of the collective mind of the universe, or in other words, God.

The lower self or ego, plays only a minor part in the consciousness of the Self, inasmuch as its experiences over the many lifetimes it was incarnate colour and influence the „thinking process”. I put this in brackets, because thoughts at this level are not like thoughts in the physical body. They operate in certainties, it is in effect direct knowing, without the filter of the conscious mind.

This level of consciousness is no longer within the scope of the Kundalini Shakti as a physical manifestation. The Shakti, divine feminine has already reunited with Shiva, God and thus its physicality is no longer manifest. The Self is now beyond the confines of the body, including the chakric-energetic Kundalini system. In this realm that becomes irrelevant and is superseded by pure spirit and consciousness. The Self exists in a constant state of bliss and joy, with the physical world and body but a distant memory. It can choose to return to the physical world, the matrix, if it so chooses, but it is no longer ruled by its constraints.

This realm of the beyond is what we call heaven. We often refer to it as „seventh heaven” because there are seven main chakras and this realm starts at the crown chakra and extends into infinity. The spiritual realm starts with the spirit, but has no end and is part of a continuum that we could define as the mind of God or the Creator. The Creator is unfathomable even to the denizens of heaven.

In the next part of this series I will attempt to define the divine, Heaven and the inhabitants of this realm, from my very limited personal experience interacting with them, so stay tuned.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2018), Aragorn (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Elen (25th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Enjoying, why was/is it limited, the interactions ?.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2018), Chris (25th July 2018), Dreamtimer (25th July 2018), Elen (25th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Enjoying, why was/is it limited, the interactions ?.
    The question is, how do we define Heaven and the beings that dwell in that state? I’ve had extensive private discussions about this with Aragorn and we agree that heaven isn’t a physical place, but a state of mind rather, or perhaps the state in which sould exist in the afterlife. I had interactions with Inanna, whose traditional Sumerian title is Queen of Heaven, the Anunnaki/Elohim who are the descendants of the Sky god AN/EL and also some Angels, whom the Anunnaki/Elohim referred to as Heaven’s Messengers to Humanity. Apparently they’re dispatched to carry out various tasks and touch humans in a profound way. They collectively referred to themselves as the Denizens of Heaven. I believe they are all spirits or light beings. Whether any of it was real, I have no way of knowing.

All I can do is report what happened to me, what they told me and leave it to everyone to decide what they think about it. The consensus seems to be that I was deceived. I don’t necessarily accept that conclusion myself, but I certainly keep an open mind about it. When I was connected to Heaven, by being part of the Elohim collective consciousness, through Inanna, it felt entirely real to me. The denizens of heaven behaved exactly like you would expect them to and spoke in a beautiful collective voice. It really sounded like a chorus of angels. Just remembering the experience moves me to my core and I am in awe of the power, beauty and love that emanated from that place. I am extremely humbled by this brief glimpse into the divine and the afterlife.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2018), Dreamtimer (25th July 2018), Elen (25th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018), Shadowself (25th July 2018)

Thanks
    I am extremely humbled by this brief glimpse into the divine and the afterlife.
    Please don't take this the wrong way...but that glimpse of divinity and heaven is a gift you can find right here. This is not an exaggeration. I've been to hell and back on several turns in my life....but I have not once taken for granted the divine that exists right here.

Take a peak....it's breath taking and absolutely of the divine heaven....right here on earth:

Hence Heaven on Earth

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2018), Chris (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (25th July 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Please don't take this the wrong way...but that glimpse of divinity and heaven is a gift you can find right here. This is not an exaggeration. I've been to hell and back on several turns in my life....but I have not once taken for granted the divine that exists right here.

Take a peak....it's breath taking and absolutely of the divine heaven....right here on earth:

Hence Heaven on Earth

Absolutely! This is what we're here for Brook.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

Hence Heaven on Earth

Indeed

As we discussed before, heaven isn't a place, it's a state of mind. The mind in question is the mind of the universe. Also, in energetic terms, it is the seventh chakra, just above the head. Heaven is right here, literally inches from us, but it requires a higher vibratory state to truly grasp it. When the Kundalini serpent moves up along the spine, from Chakra to Chakra, it takes the whole body and mind to a higher frequency. As it breaks through to the crown chakra, we reach "Seventh Heaven" and move out of the illusory physical world, the matrix, even if just for a short while.

Ascension is not about a person physically ascending to a higher place, such as heaven, though it is often depicted that way. What actually ascends is the Kundalini serpent, as it moves to the very top. Accompanying the physical movement is a change in the vibratory frequency of the energy field and thus the entire body of the person in question. Once a certain frequency is reached, the person ascends, even if temporarily. They are touched by the divine or Heaven and remain permanently linked to it.

There is a constant stream of Soma or Amrita, also known as Nectar or Ambrosia from this Heavenly realm into the brain once the Kundalini has established a permanent link with it. This is the food of the gods and it is pure liquid light, hot and cool at the same time. Its physical manifestation is DMT. Demons/Asuras/Fallen Angels are cut off from this source of divine sustenance and in ancient myth are at constant war with the gods to steal it from them.

In humans, it slowly transforms the body, over many decades, into one that is made of higher energy or higher vibrational photons. The human in question will look the same as others but will have moved into a higher vibrational or density state. Gopi Krishna has written extensively about this subject, but it is also discussed in many ancient texts on Tantra and Yoga.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2018), Dreamtimer (26th July 2018), Elen (26th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2018), Kathy (29th July 2018), Shadowself (26th July 2018)