Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Awakening, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been feeling the need to meditate for quite some time but I just keep 'putting it off'. So your post was a helpful motivator/reminder.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Chris (23rd November 2018), Elen (23rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    For Whatever Its worth:

Meditation can leave one open to all sorts of energies. I've been told that there are ways to protect oneself. I tend to shy away from taking the leap. As a teenager I played with Ouija boards by myself...I know that no one was faking it and I swear it came to be that some of the names that popped up I encountered. I'm not sure these psychic media are a smart thing to play with...Just me.

I do think that Chris has amply pointed out the dangers he himself has confronted.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Chris (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2018), Elen (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    I've heard about the benefits for years, decades really. I don't just jump blindly into things, so it would be a well considered thing. And thanks for the advice.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Chris (23rd November 2018), Elen (23rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've been feeling the need to meditate for quite some time but I just keep 'putting it off'. So your post was a helpful motivator/reminder.
    Perhaps you weren't quite ready. The conscious mind has very little to do with anything, really. This has been empirically proven, BTW, most decisions are made well before the conscious mind is even aware of them. Almost all of the decisions in our lives are made by the subconscious, which in my view includes the higher Self. Our conscious mind is just a narrow band of frequency within a vast scale that goes from barely animate to superconscious, universal intelligence. Meditation is about accepting that and tuning yourself to be more in harmony with what your higher Self and Subconscious wants. It is a two-way street too, whatever you want consciously will manifest itself a lot more freely if you are in harmony with the unseen parts of your personality. Things will just happen for you without much effort needed from your part. This phenomenon is described as being "in tune" with the Universe.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (23rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    For Whatever Its worth:

Meditation can leave one open to all sorts of energies. I've been told that there are ways to protect oneself. I tend to shy away from taking the leap. As a teenager I played with Ouija boards by myself...I know that no one was faking it and I swear it came to be that some of the names that popped up I encountered. I'm not sure these psychic media are a smart thing to play with...Just me.

I do think that Chris has amply pointed out the dangers he himself has confronted.
    "Playing" with a Ouija board is certainly something I wouldn't recommend. I have never done it myself and I would consider it risky.

I don't think meditation has a lot to with any of this though. It is more about doing some "house cleaning", making sure you clean the pipes, get rid of the trash and keep everything in working order and humming around nicely. Psychic dross does tend to build up and the health consequences can be quite serious.

I have done a very small amount of psychic healing work remotely on other people in the past and it always seemed to me that the main task with each person was to do a thorough "spring cleaning", getting rid of all the dross that has built up over the decades and potentially even over many lifetimes. It may seem simplistic, but removing blockages and restoring the flow of energy in the subtle body to healthy levels can play a significant role in keeping a person healthy and happy. I see this kind of thing as quite essential and definitely non-optional.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (23rd November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Agree, been watching it, feeling it, involved in it since 2010 when first knowing we as humans had made it as such, that 2012/12/21 was ready, that NOW was good.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but it does seem to me that the collective consciousness is gradually shifting. It is only a small number of people at present, but they do have an outsized influence. Even a small number of people regularly meditating and raising their energies and vibrations to a higher level can have a profound effect on the collective. The gentle influence of the denizens of heaven is the driving force behind it, I feel. They work in subtle and mysterious ways, but they will succeed in raising humanity and the whole planet to a higher level, I'm sure of that.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Chris (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (24th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Agree, been watching it, feeling it, involved in it since 2010 when first knowing we as humans had made it as such, that 2012/12/21 was ready, that NOW was good.
    Yes, that period was crucial. Everybody thought nothing happened, but the change was invisible. A lot of people went through profound spiritual transformation during that time. That's when I had my Kundalini Awakening as well, and my father turned 60 on 12/12/12 (3/3/3 numerologically). Just before that, my sister turned 29 (which is 11 numerologically) on 11/11 of the same year. I have long learnt to pay attention to these numerological synchronicities, I'm told they're determined well ahead of our births. They truly matter and none of this is an accident or coincidence.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (23rd November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (24th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    All is number, God is number, Synchronicity is number, u r O n 1 + .

great equation that - I am

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (24th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, that period was crucial. Everybody thought nothing happened, but the change was invisible. A lot of people went through profound spiritual transformation during that time. That's when I had my Kundalini Awakening as well, and my father turned 60 on 12/12/12 (3/3/3 numerologically). Just before that, my sister turned 29 (which is 11 numerologically) on 11/11 of the same year. I have long learnt to pay attention to these numerological synchronicities, I'm told they're determined well ahead of our births. They truly matter and none of this is an accident or coincidence.
    My most memorable experience for the day was when moving out of an apartment into a house that I had just bought I dropped an exercise bicycle down the apartment stairs. I heard the girl downstairs scream. I'm sure she thought it was the 'big one', I'm surprised she didn't jump out of the window. I'm still laughing about that but not at her expense, of course.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd November 2018), Aragorn (24th November 2018), Chris (24th November 2018), Dreamtimer (24th November 2018), Elen (24th November 2018)

Thanks
    My higher self is active in dreams and I see a lot of what I need to navigate life in dreams. I've not pursued lucidity because I didn't want to interfere with my natural activities in dreams, and the conscious mind is limited.

I imagine I might experience some things with meditation which would be familiar from dreaming. It'll be interesting to find out.

I have learned about shielding and protecting so I will be sure to do so.

I don't think meditation has a lot to with any of this though. It is more about doing some "house cleaning", making sure you clean the pipes, get rid of the trash and keep everything in working order and humming around nicely. Psychic dross does tend to build up and the health consequences can be quite serious.

I have done a very small amount of psychic healing work remotely on other people in the past and it always seemed to me that the main task with each person was to do a thorough "spring cleaning", getting rid of all the dross that has built up over the decades and potentially even over many lifetimes. It may seem simplistic, but removing blockages and restoring the flow of energy in the subtle body to healthy levels can play a significant role in keeping a person healthy and happy. I see this kind of thing as quite essential and definitely non-optional.
    That's it, Chris. This is why I want to do it. (I didn't want to explain the personal stuff)

That 2012 date is when I completed a thirty year cycle, went through a three year transition which ended on that date and entered a new phase in life. The timing was very clear.

You in Cali, NAP? I go there periodically. I share a house with my brother. I've only felt a tremor.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th November 2018), Chris (24th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My higher self is active in dreams and I see a lot of what I need to navigate life in dreams. I've not pursued lucidity because I didn't want to interfere with my natural activities in dreams, and the conscious mind is limited.
    Dreaming is perhaps the primary way in which the higher Self communicates with the lower self. In my life, it has been of limited use, because I tend to forget my dreams and they're often confusing. I can do lucid dreaming though, which usually happens when I activate my Kundalini and keep it raised as I go to bed. I still prefer meditation to lucid dreaming though, because I have more control.

"I imagine I might experience some things with meditation which would be familiar from dreaming. It'll be interesting to find out."
    Yes, they are very similar in a way, the difference is in your degree of control. When meditating you always remain in charge, whereas in dreams that is far more difficult, hence nightmares.

"I have learned about shielding and protecting so I will be sure to do so. "
    Can't say I've had a whole lot of success in that area. I suspect it really is a question of personal power and will, if you have it, you can protect yourself more effectively. Also, naivety is your enemy, there are real predators and at the very least, tricksters out there and you have to be wary of them.

That's it, Chris. This is why I want to do it. (I didn't want to explain the personal stuff)

That 2012 date is when I completed a thirty year cycle, went through a three year transition which ended on that date and entered a new phase in life. The timing was very clear.
    It always seems to come down to the number 33 and its variations (3+3=6, 3X3=9, 33/3=11, 3X3X3=27, 2+7=9 and so forth, the various combinations are endless and keep coming up in connection with spiritual awakening) in the end.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Houston Texas, DT...the 'big one' as in the end of the world...that would be pretty BIG...

I would imagine that girl downstair,s cat probably dropped a couple of lives, also...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Chris (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    I got a really bad sunburn the one time I was in Houston. It was hot and humid. I was a teenager.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Chris (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Gots to be careful in Howston...Arizona is for baking...

My biggest complaint are the mosquitos, I hate mosquitos. A good bite by one of them thar things and altered state of consciousness here you come. Natural impetus to meditation, but it's really more like being in a coma.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    I fall asleep quite easily so I'll probably need to do it early in the day.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018)