Thread: For Those Who Resonate With - Sophia Love

(account terminated) Scotland
    Thanks

For Those Who Resonate With - Sophia Love

SOPHIA LOVE – Bursting Through the Door as the TRUE YOU: The Event

Is there someone who wants to connect?

Yes, Sophia. It is I. It is One.

Thank you for coming forward.

I reach you now at once again a critical moment. Not critical in a sense that death possibly approaches. No. Yet critical in a sense of vitally important. You, as an individual and you, as a race, approach soon your rapid expansion. What this looks like varies for each of you, yet what it feels like does not.

It is in the interpretation of the feeling, the emotional aspect, where differences are perceived.

You will hear the Event described vastly different by each of you and it is not a different happening but a different perception of a happening.

It is in these perceptions that you differ.

The observer effect holds true in every case.

The Event is a rapid switch or increase in frequency.

It will be felt viscerally.

I am getting visuals.

You would like to share them now?

I would, yes.

I saw/see at the same time, two women. One smiling with her arms outstretched and head thrown back. Her hands are moving. It is like she is waving it on or in or through her – I cannot see what she is responding to, only in her expression and action do I witness it.

The second woman looks ill, she huddles herself in blankets, pulls them around herself and the feeling that accompanies this is fear. She appears in darkness in my visual. This is in sharp contrast to the first woman, who was outside, her hair was blowing in the breeze.

That is what I saw.

What you witnessed describes/displays just two ways of the many that this Event will be experienced. Outdoors, indoors, standing, lying down, awake or asleep, it will be noticed. Whether or not you are cognizant of what it means when felt is a personal choice. Decisions in this regard have already been made.

For you are human and individuality of expression is your hallmark trait.

Your message is coming too fast to decipher now. Please adjust so that I can get this down. I am seeing DNA strands.

Yes.

What happens for you as you experience this physical Ascension and what has been called “the Event” is that parts of your DNA previously unused will turn on.

These are things you may already notice.

I have been having many experiences of telepathy and sight beyond the usual 3D sight, these recent days.

With the completion of the Event, it is as if your unused component parts are invited to the party.

This doesn’t mean they will all show up.

It means that they have reached maturity in a sense and are now allowed to.
    Whether or not they participate in your current incarnation depends on your personal choice for evolution. These choices have been made.

They will not be un-made or changed, but instead they will be now evident for all to witness.

Each body holds equal capabilities. Each lifetime utilizes and learns from specific actions and choices.

What is imminent is the Event.

What gets played out now with the Event is your choice of Ascension process.

It is now for you to focus on your inner desires, dreams and beliefs. As the answers to your questions show up – believe them, regardless of their source. For you are entering a moment of magic.

It will last as long as you respond to its offerings and allow them to multiply.
    Within them, YOU burst forth – YOU.

This is the physical representation of your actual signature. This takes time.

Imagine the upheaval if your world was transferred overnight into one with 8 billion Genuine Articles. The strangeness would overwhelm you all and what is a beautiful thing will become unfeasible to comprehend. This is chaos and not the plan.

No. Instead, the Event opens the door – extends the invite and each of you decide just how deep into the rabbit hole you want to go.

It is not a question of if you are able to. Instead it is a playing out of your decision about whether or not you want to.

Each of you will go just precisely where you’ve chosen and it is the one perfect place for your soul’s evolution. Trust every decision made from a base of joy.
    Remain open to magic.

You’ve come up to that door and are about to live there.

This is what I wish to share with you now.

Thank you for coming forward.

This conversation ended. As it did, and I was writing the last few words, I heard “It is done.”

I do not hold a clear sense of exactly what is meant by this or what is “done” – the conversation? The topic? I guess we’ll find out together.

This is a free publication so please share!

My blog is always free & found here.

SOPHIA

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gavin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018), Melidae (4th July 2018), modwiz (4th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Magic...I've evolved a new definition of it...It's what I do in my spare time...

Magic is not MAGIC...it is a manifestation, an 'action' if you will, of the essential 'spirit'. Magic, in its true denotative sense is a 4-letter word... yowza...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), gavin (4th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018)

Thanks
    And would perhaps that 4 letter word be ...Love?

And yes I agree it's about the manifestation!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gavin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018)

Thanks
    Very good gavin, but no, that wasn't the one I had in mind...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Which word is it then, if not love, NAP?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), Melidae (4th July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I hope I'm not off topic...my husband and I were talking about the power of love and respect last night.

He has a new case load and one person has had a really tough life. The difference that love and respect make in these peoples' lives is phenomenal and my husband has seen that in action.

Medications and individual programs can't do what love can.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018), Kathy (5th July 2018), Melidae (4th July 2018), modwiz (5th July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    E-V-I-L

I've prepared a rebuttal to the next response...

I have always been equilibratory about magic...in other words willing to defer to those that placed primary value on it. Until it became obvious that some are committed to give magic ascendance over spirituality or even contemporaneous lowly religiosity as a practice. Equally morally ambiguous yes, equally questionable as a practice, yes, equally valid or invalid, yes. But not ascendant, that I simply can't agree with...so there you have it... .

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I hope I'm not off topic...my husband and I were talking about the power of love and respect last night.

He has a new case load and one person has had a really tough life. The difference that love and respect make in these peoples' lives is phenomenal and my husband has seen that in action.

Medications and individual programs can't do what love can.
    yeah, been told from those experienced that that is true...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018)

Thanks

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Quote Originally posted by gavin View Post
    Magic...I've evolved a new definition of it...It's what I do in my spare time...

Magic is not MAGIC...it is a manifestation, an 'action' if you will, of the essential 'spirit'. Magic, in its true denotative sense is a 4-letter word... yowza...
    And would perhaps that 4 letter word be ...Love?
    E-V-I-L

[...]
    Magic is not evil, but perhaps you are confusing magic with the concept of magick, as per Aleister Crowley? Magick is generally considered a supernatural power, which one must learn how to use, and which generally requires external ingredients. It does not come from within.

Magick can be used for better or for worse. It is in essence like the proverbial fruit in the Garden of Eden, in that it comes with a certain degree of responsibility and a requirement for wisdom. In itself, it is therefore neither good nor evil, but if used unwisely and/or irresponsibly, it can lead to grave harm — to oneself or to others.

Of course, as with every kind of attainable power — as opposed to innate power — magick is a key to a treasure trove, but it comes at the price of one's innocence. That is why those who seek to utilize this power are generally also those who least deserve it. To each his own, but personally, I prefer holding on to my innocence.

Magic — spelled like this — on the other hand is also often regarded as supernatural, because it cannot be easily explained by science. But true magic is what is built into each and every conscious being, and (genuine) love is one of the ways in which this magic manifests. True magic — again, without the "k" at the end — cannot be used for evil, because it is by design a power of beauty, grace and creation.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018), Kathy (4th July 2018), Melidae (4th July 2018), modwiz (5th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Tis strong music indeed, much strength in these men.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2018), Dreamtimer (4th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th July 2018), gavin (5th July 2018), Melidae (4th July 2018), modwiz (5th July 2018)

Thanks
    So as long as we use the ever increasing and changing energies that pass through all of us for the benefit of all (with the all being the noosphere, the collective consciousness) rather than for personal gain, then this would be the energy/magick of Love.

And in those who use for personal gain, this would be called the energy/magic of evil/negativity.

Am I batting in the same direction Aragorn?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gavin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2018), Dreamtimer (5th July 2018), Elen (5th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th July 2018), Kathy (5th July 2018), modwiz (5th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by gavin View Post
    So as long as we use the ever increasing and changing energies that pass through all of us for the benefit of all (with the all being the noosphere, the collective consciousness) rather than for personal gain, then this would be the energy/magick of Love.

And in those who use for personal gain, this would be called the energy/magic of evil/negativity.

Am I batting in the same direction Aragorn?
    Close — the magic that flows through us all is the one without the "k", and thus the one that doesn't come at the loss of innocence. It's the one with the "k" that does.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th July 2018), Elen (6th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th July 2018), gavin (6th July 2018), Kathy (5th July 2018), modwiz (5th July 2018)