Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annunaki Return

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    According to Chris Thomas, all messages that are channelled are from the Velon.
    Even messages of hope that we are going to be saved by our star families are placed there to deceive us into a false ascension.
    Of course, one might ask how he receives his messages from the akashic records?
    Either way, I feel more comfortable with Chris's theories than any other messenger as he has a proven background in spiritual healing.

Here is a little more from him...

The Fifth Dimension By Chris Thomas

Over the past number of years we have heard repeated claims that weneed to “Ascend” to a 5th*Dimension”. These claims coming to us from a number of channeled sources suchas Ashtar Command, Sananda, St Germaine,The Agarthans, The Galactic Federation of Light, etc. etc.We have all read these messages from our inter-galactic “friends” and, for the most part, many people have accepted these claims and offers of help at face value in the hope that the actions of these alien beings willresolve all of the desperate problems we have here on Earth.In fact, so desperate are we to remove ourselves from the current conditions on Earth that we are prepared to accept these promises of help without question.Rarely, if ever, have people asked themselves*what “Ascending to the 5thDimension”*would actually mean for us, humans, or to the planet we live on.Currently, scientists describe us as living in a three dimensional world. There is nothing special about thisdescription as all it describes is the fact that we are physical – each of us, and the objects we encounter in life, have a physical form that is described as being three-dimensional.We can measure these three physicaldimensions in a physical way (see illustration) – the length, width and height of our physical world define who we are in terms of physical bulk and also our physical location in relation to other objects or to other people.That is what is meant by we live in a three dimensional world – we have a physical presence and a physical existence.To download the pdf click here.......The%205th%20Dimension.pdf

In other words, the answers to what we all seek are in one and each of us all, including all other lifeforms on our "conscious" mother Earth.

Russ

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (1st November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Herbert (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), mojo (1st November 2013), Spiral (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Well ... there is "channeling" ... "meditation" ... "telepathy" ... and so on.

Allegedly many/most ET/ED/Offworlders (whatever term floats your boat) communicate telepathically.

Agreed?

Most of what "comes through" for James is either during deep meditation or telepathically.

Voices "from god" have been going on since Noah ... probably since the inception of humanity (at least this version of it).

How shall we distinguish?

There are plenty out there who suggest multidimensional control/implants/holographic reality even in between lives.

Tunnel of white light??? Interesting threads and "theories" all over the map.

If the "dark" had such total control would not our world be in a whole lot worse shape than it already is???

It makes sense, regardless of what/whom you believe that there must certainly be some sort of balance in the Universe.

My 2 and 5 cents are already used up ... I'll up the antee to a dime ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (1st November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Highland1 (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), mojo (1st November 2013), Spiral (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    wish that it were true for humanity...we humans seem to be good at upsetting the balance in our own ecosystems, and hope we are not to late in fixing it

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (1st November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Highland1 (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    wish that it were true for humanity...we humans seem to be good at upsetting the balance in our own ecosystems, and hope we are not to late in fixing it
    Agreed.

... and yet.

Without avoiding responsibility ... where exactly *could* we be if all the technology that has been developed *ourselves* (not reverse engineered) were available and not suppressed???

There are at least two technologies (probably more) that could handle the radiation at the damaged Japanese nuke plant.

What about free energy ... no more fossil fuels???

... and on and on.

Shall we take responsibility or assess blame up the ladder of command (ending up, you got it, right back with those pesky multidimensionals).

Food (or perhaps energy) for thought???

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (1st November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Highland1 (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Just a crazy thought?!?!?

I've often wondered - why are they doing this to our planet - isn't this their planet too. Don't they breathe the air filled with whatever's in chemtrails. Don't they drink the water they're polluting w/fracking techniques, floride, etc., etc., etc.,

I use to think they were doing this because their greed for power and money had taken them over and disconnected them from nature. But lately I've had other bizare thoughts. What if the atmosphere on this planet is not compatible to support their systems for any length of time and they are trying to change it so they can reside here more easily. . . I realize there is also the greed component which they've taken advantage of and that is how they are getting us to do the work for them.

Perhaps I've had too much wine - or maybe not enough. And please don't ask me who They are - I have many thoughts, but no real knowledge. Pass the bottle.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Highland1 (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post

Perhaps I've had too much wine - or maybe not enough. And please don't ask me who They are - I have many thoughts, but no real knowledge. Pass the bottle.

Not a problem ...

You open up a myriad of things to talk about ... of which none of us may be in a position to really know.

One theory is "they" are going ahead with the hybids and the chemtrails are modification to the environment more conducive for *them* and the *new race* (as you somewhat alluded to).

Another idea (this time my own as I don't remember hearing it) is that everything really is cyclical and we have some sort of ele event with a who knows how many year ice age for everything to heal.

Law of One "harvest" sort thing ... everyone outta the pool and head to your appropriate next learning station.

Who knows?

... and when we say "they" of course it would vary up and down the archon network ladder would it not???

Greed only goes so far before power sets in ...

Dang ... pass that bottle back.

I am stone cold sober ... and perhaps could use a little swig myself???
    Last edited by Calz, 1st November 2013 at 20:04.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like the way you think Baba-Ra tipsy or not!
    There is a train of thought that believes that all the planets in our solar system were once alive and conscious just like our own mother Earth.
    Maybe there is another inter galactic agenda to take our planet out perhaps for a much bigger goal beyond our human comprehension?
    Who ever "they" are, they have no respect for any lifeform and so to what benefit would there be to them having a dead planet?
    Surely if it was just for gold or minerals, they would still require slaves to mine it like the annunaki did.
    I think it might just well be much darker than we thought....
    However, I live in hope that the mass awakening that is beginning to occur may just stop them in their tracks!
    Perhaps the human race us the only spuritual lifeform that can.

Russ

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    2bl posts get 2bl thanks I guess.

Just a grateful kinda guy ya know ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Highland1 (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah! I hadn't realised I had double posted but I will gracefully accept your double thanks calzy!

On the same topic, I often wonder whether the cabal have been offered some sort of deal to help destroy our planet?
    Maybe they will simply be spared if they obey orders?
    Why would Bill Gates spend millions creating an indestructable bunker containing seeds and just about every life form from Earth if there was no land where life could be cultured or harvested in the aftermath.
    Is there a parallel earth waiting to be seeded with a select few?
    There are most certainly individuals who know the answers to these questions and hopefully they will crack.....real soon!
    There must be starseeds amongst us who could simply remote view the consciousness of these evils turds and so it may well all come out in the wash!

Russ

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (1st November 2013), Cearna (2nd November 2013), Frances (1st November 2013), Mark (1st November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let's break it down into what we really know.

The elite have spent frantically to build their bunkers.

What are they hiding from?

Clear evidence that underground shelters (some natural some not) were there for previous cycles.

Less certain are the claims that the "little people", "lemurians" and others have lived under the surface for a *long* *long* time.

We have indigenous tales of what happens on the surface during "cycles" ... yet not all cycles are the same.

Perhaps our binary star ... yet not for a couple years (ISON no more a threat than elenin?)

These are things we have some fairly solid evidence of ... without considering multidimensionals of whatever stripes.

Look at the momentum and path that we as humanity face without massive change.

Can there be any doubt that something of dramatic proportion will be happening within the next few years???

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (3rd November 2013), Calabash (4th November 2013), Cearna (3rd November 2013), Frances (3rd November 2013), Highland1 (3rd November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Naieveté is a blessing! What I see is an elite who are too greedy to give up their profits, but at the same time, don't want to risk the "nasty bits" when payback time arrives, either upon their own heads or those of their children. And for the most part, they don't have enough faith in themselves to face the possibility that they might be more than they can measure.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd November 2013), Highland1 (3rd November 2013), Spiral (3rd November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post

Clear evidence that underground shelters (some natural some not) were there for previous cycles.

Less certain are the claims that the "little people", "lemurians" and others have lived under the surface for a *long* *long* time.

We have indigenous tales of what happens on the surface during "cycles" ... yet not all cycles are the same.

Perhaps our binary star ... yet not for a couple years (ISON no more a threat than elenin?)

These are things we have some fairly solid evidence of ... without considering multidimensionals of whatever stripes.

Can there be any doubt that something of dramatic proportion will be happening within the next few years???
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post

I'd like to add to your list of "What we Really Know"

**The magnetic north pole is moving with record speed towards Siberia. (I've heard everything thing from 40 miles/year to 1 mile/day! - don't know which is accurate or maybe something inbetween, however the "For Sure" is it's moving with record speed)

**Record Super Storms recorded across the planet. Many theories as to why from Climate Change to Interference by HAARP type facilities. Either case, it's happening.

** NASA recently discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. This allows more harmful ultra-violet rays into our atmosphere as well as solar winds which can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (4th November 2013), Calz (4th November 2013), Frances (3rd November 2013), Spiral (4th November 2013)