Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Hi folks, I'm starting the BKKKK where anything and everything is konsidered and kontemplated with a few jokes throw in to keep you folks mellow.

I've also bought a bunch of Far Side books (and others) from the used book section of the the library (5 for $1 per each) which I'll post appropriate and inappropriate kartoons.

Speaking of which, let's post a konspiracy kartoon to start off:

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Next:

I got an electrosmog meter

...and started testing the heck outta everything. Here's what I found:

Kontrary to what everyone says, a single wifi transmitter a room away is not very strong. The meter stayed in a pretty healthy green light mode. However, if you are sitting right next to the wifi antenna in your basement you can get rather strong signals. So, turning off the wifi at night is good, but leaving it on probably won't hurt you as it tends to be barely above ambient, unless of course, it is next to you in the room.

On the other hand, your iPhone and iPad radiate like krazy. Even holding the phone an arm legnth away it stayed in the yellows and occasional red. So, turn off your pet addiction while you sleep, and think about keeping it on airplane mode except when you need it. Or better yet, buy an old flip phone. They don't radiate and you really don't need to see all the crap on Facebook...it'll just piss you off anyway.

Your microwave radiates too. So when you nuke stuff, get away from your microwave...or better yet, cook it up old style on a stove...or even better yet: eat raw things...it's way better for ya...

What else? I walked around a mall for an afternoon...with all the wifis on from all the various stores, the meter stayed in the yellow to red zone almost all the time.

Smart Meters seem to not radiate much. Ours is pretty quiet, but we have a new one that was swapped in with the Solar power array we put on the house.

I walked under a power line...stayed in the green ambient the whole time. I haven't tried any main-line high tension wires. Also, need to go by the electric substation a few blocks away...so more on that later.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 23rd June 2018 at 19:37.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018), palooka's revenge (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You imo have created a top five of the year thread, have you tested to see if it can go to highest mode ?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You imo have created a top five of the year thread, have you tested to see if it can go to highest mode ?
    Oh, yes. I maxed it out (red zone) by holding it next to my iPhone...actually I laid the meter on top of the phone, just like some folks hold it next to their head.

I've never done such, by the way. I always have the speaker on and hold it about 30-40 cms away from me. BTW, at that distance it stays in the yellow most of the time.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    oh, and here's a rather new report out:

cell phone radiation causes cancer in rats:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-with-cancer/

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    oh, and here's a rather new report out:

cell phone radiation causes cancer in rats:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-with-cancer/
    This proves that rats are far more intelligent than humans. After all, when was the last time you saw a rat using a cellphone?

P.S.: I've moved this thread from Off-Topic to the Topical Musings category.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Next:

I got an electrosmog meter

...and started testing the heck outta everything. Here's what I found:

Kontrary to what everyone says, a single wifi transmitter a room away is not very strong. The meter stayed in a pretty healthy green light mode. However, if you are sitting right next to the wifi antenna in your basement you can get rather strong signals. So, turning off the wifi at night is good, but leaving it on probably won't hurt you as it tends to be barely above ambient, unless or course, it is next to you in the room.

On the other hand, your iPhone and iPad radiate like krazy. Even holding the phone an arm legnth away it stayed in the yellows and occasional red. So, turn off your pet addiction while you sleep, and think about keeping it on airplane mode except when you need it. Or better yet, buy an old flip phone. They don't radiate and you really don't need to see all the crap on Facebook...it'll just piss you off anyway.

Your microwave radiates too. So when you nuke stuff, get away from your microwave...or better yet, cook it up old style on a stove...or even better yet: eat raw things...it's way better for ya...

What else? I walked around a mall for an afternoon...with all the wifis on from all the various stores, the meter stayed in the yellow to red zone almost all the time.

Smart Meters seem to not radiate much. Ours is pretty quiet, but we have a new one that was swapped in with the Solar power array we put on the house.

I walked under a power line...stayed in the green ambient the whole time. I haven't tried any main-line high tension wires. Also, need to go by the electric substation a few blocks away...so more on that later.
    I enjoyed that report. Good stuff.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Mmmm is it official then ?, Sir Dumpy has , before our very eyes, evolved to a level not before seen ?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I loves me a good Konspiracy.

The best entertainment to me is based on fact and the fact IMO IS

Whatever we focus on multplies. I We can enjoy any drama in the whole possible Universal archive.
    I am not making light of the torment in plots to destroy the world.
    What I am mulling over is: what is as entertaining as horror has been?

I am just tired of the cruel and the senseless and the stupid.
    If I see it, I want to say something right then to its face.

I'll probably read about the next bad and unbelievable but true machination.

The big difference is that I will realize who is observer here. Me. That role is supreme because it decides what it all means.

Since I just heard this meme: I am going to "stop being a loyal opposition". By lamenting the world has gone to the dregs of hopeless madness and I am appalled, I support the EXISTENCE of the nefarious Konspirators against life and liberty and everything preferable.

As the observer I will look at changing the imaginations I go to sleep on.
    I am going to reconfigure the intention of Konspiracy as being the "Universe is conspiring in my favor". I'll intend the same for all beings as I am a being too.

I wants me a sweet old fashioned love story and how love triumphs. I want 100% immersion so I feel this thrilling love to the tips of my toes. I am tired of second hand news that i cannot prove or disprove because I was never THERE. It hurts to hear of 20,00) or even one child abused but none of them are where I can cuddle them. . I am not interested in poverty, war, rascism, sexism, human/ecological genocide and so far so good here in Morganton where I am sitting for me. I have everything I could need and myriads of plants and wildlife despite hearing how everything is dying. I am fat enough so could be without food in a crisis. That is my prep for the revolution.

I always prefer to dwell on what I love to think about. I want to find buried treasure and the holy grail. I want ROMANCE where the hero is valliant and the heroine sassy. I want peace on earth so I can go anywhere in my personal vimana.
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd June 2018 at 05:24.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2018), Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (23rd June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018), palooka's revenge (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Mmmm is it official then ?, Sir Dumpy has , before our very eyes, evolved to a level not before seen ?
    No chance. While it’s true there are no konspiracy theories I won’t konsider, but I’m not into stuff like flat earth, or the Neburu stuff, or whether Aragorn is really an Ewok. Better explanations exist for those for all those excepting perhaps Aragorn.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    No chance. While it’s true there are no konspiracy theories I won’t konsider, but I’m not into stuff like flat earth, or the Neburu stuff, or whether Aragorn is really an Ewok. Better explanations exist for those for all those excepting perhaps Aragorn.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    See? Aragorn has proof!

Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 23rd June 2018 at 21:31.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), Juniper (23rd June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (24th June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Hi folks, I'm starting the BKKKK where anything and everything is konsidered and kontemplated with a few jokes throw in to keep you folks mellow.

I've also bought a bunch of Far Side books (and others) from the used book section of the the library (5 for $1 per each) which I'll post appropriate and inappropriate kartoons.

Speaking of which, let's post a konspiracy kartoon to start off:

I always thought Fred was a bit naughty... (just kidding Mr. Steeves)

I want peace on earth so I can go anywhere in my personal vimana.
    Word, Maggie.

Still laughing at the ewoks.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th June 2018), Elen (24th June 2018), Kathy (24th June 2018), modwiz (24th June 2018)

Thanks
    Update on David Wilcock, Corey Goode and the missing Blue Chickens!

My deep sources tell me what really happened to CG's mysterious Blue Chickens:

Here's the logic train points:

1) The only guy(s) who have seen the Chickens, and lived to tell the tail, has been Corey Goode. DW hasn't seen them and was told by CG that he, DW, was not "worthy" to see them (too many cock-tails, perhaps). Further, CG's adventures in Blue Chicken Land was only verified by CG. None of DW's many other contacts can verify the a) trips to Venus b) trips to the Moon c) trips to outlying stations orbiting Saturn, or indeed anything much at all, d) trips to Antarctica in the Agarthian “super space ship” that can pass thru walls, mountains, and whatever e) getting beat up by Secret Space Program (SSP) blackhats and f) whatever other adventures only seen by him that I’m having a senior moment on.

2) Both DW and CG are sincere or Oscar worthy actors. A whole lot of folks (tens of thousands, perhaps even millions) are convinced they are telling the truth as they see it, and frankly so am I.

3) As stated by CG, the Agarthians came back 18 million years ago to “maintain the timeline” that ensures their existence. They have, as admitted by CG, created religions, interfered in our shared history numerous times, allowed all sorts mayhem plus consorted with and allowed badguys both human and not, to mess with us. And the Cordon Bleu Chickens said (according to CG) “the Agarthians were not good stewards of humanity.”

So given all this is going on and that both CG and DW are believable where would Occam’s razor leave you?

My deep source tells me The Blue Chickens are a mind control phenomenon created by the Agarthians to fool CG, and the millions of Gaia believers in order to help co-create the timeline favorable for the Agarthians. All they had to do was plant a bunch of false memories in CG.

Now, this is pretty easy to do as the Clowns in Action (CIA) have been doing it for years on tons of folks so certainly “4th level” critters certainly have such in their bag of tricks.

Going further, perhaps even the Agarthians are a mind control trick by the CIA? OK, but what would be the motive? Frankly, I tend to not see this as there is plenty of history backing up the existence of the Agarthians (Asgardians…etc) before the existence of the CIA.

So the Blue Chickens never existed except as a mind control trick to push millions into co-creating a favorable timeline for Asgard.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 25th June 2018 at 18:29.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2018), Dreamtimer (26th June 2018), Elen (26th June 2018), Kathy (28th June 2018), modwiz (25th June 2018)