Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    In keeping with my Nordic background and fascination with the Nazis, I found this interview quite good:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgMtMklrc8Y

https://youtu.be/YgMtMklrc8Y

Again, I’m on my iPad, so dropping the .be link here...

...but this interview is a very nice wrap up of much of Joseph Farrell’s work...and us Nazi freaks can geek out on all the connections to 9/11 and most everything else we need to see while living in a world run, essentially, by a 4th Reich...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 7th September 2018 at 12:54. Reason: embed video

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2018), Aragorn (7th September 2018), Dreamtimer (7th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th September 2018), modwiz (7th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I bet he goes way out on the limb of high octane speculation...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2018), Aragorn (7th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th September 2018), modwiz (7th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I bet he goes way out on the limb of high octane speculation...
    ...as always, but he makes a number of great points. Always a (hidden) history lesson...or rather...history speculation.

Btw, are you one of the inmates taking over Arkham asylum from the Ewok?
    Last edited by Aragorn, 7th September 2018 at 19:34. Reason: you double-posted in a single post

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2018), Aragorn (7th September 2018), Dreamtimer (7th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th September 2018), modwiz (7th September 2018), Wind (8th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Again, I’m on my iPad, so dropping the .be link here...
    When you drop a link into your post, then it's still only plain text — and thus editable — until you submit the post. So if you're going to use the abridged youtu.be link, then all you need to do is replace the "[video]" tags in your post with "[youtube]" tags — or use the YouTube icon in the toolbar, instead of the filmstrip icon — and delete everything from that link except for the actual video identifier string after the last slash.

As an example, I am going to take your link as you pasted it above: https://youtu.be/YgMtMklrc8Y. The part that you should put between the YouTube tags is the string "YgMtMklrc8Y", and the part that you should be deleting is the "https://youtu.be/".

Now tell me again that you, a former programmer, don't know how to edit the text of your own post before submitting it — iPad or no iPad.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (7th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th September 2018), modwiz (7th September 2018), Wind (8th September 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    When you drop a link into your post, then it's still only plain text — and thus editable — until you submit the post. So if you're going to use the abridged youtu.be link, then all you need to do is replace the "[video]" tags in your post with "[youtube]" tags — or use the YouTube icon in the toolbar, instead of the filmstrip icon — and delete everything from that link except for the actual video identifier string after the last slash.

As an example, I am going to take your link as you pasted it above: https://youtu.be/YgMtMklrc8Y. The part that you should put between the YouTube tags is the string "YgMtMklrc8Y", and the part that you should be deleting is the "https://youtu.be/".

Now tell me again that you, a former programmer, don't know how to edit the text of your own post before submitting it — iPad or no iPad.
    ...I was one of the dumb, lazy programmers, that’s why I got kicked up into management...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2018), modwiz (10th September 2018), Wind (8th September 2018)

Thanks
    David Wilcock has surfaced and has an ominous prediction about the deep state.

...and that we better buy extra toilet paper:

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...paign=09082018

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (9th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2018)

Thanks
    It's a wicked long piece.

I don't see David's face all over his page anymore.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th September 2018)

Thanks
    It's a wicked long piece.

I don't see David's face all over his page anymore.
    His new bride got on him about the long, rambling write ups...

...I can see he listened to her.

Anyway, long story made short:

Cabal satellites were knocked out Aug 30 and the long expected take down of the deep state is about to happen so You should do doomsday prepper stuff like:

1+ month supply of food and water
    Same for toilet paper ( important to Davie for some reason )
    Expect power to be out for two or more weeks. ( keep your cars gassed up, elec is needed for gas pumps and in our case, air conditioning for the crazies down in Phoenix)
    Sounds like it will happen this month (September)
    The 50k+ sealed indictments will be served and the Hildabeast is at the top of the list
    It will be military tribunals (which implies Martial Law being declared)
    Expect some civil backlash
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th September 2018 at 13:14.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Imposing Martial Law would be insanity. The bankers would lose. The corporations would lose. The politicians would lose. I'm having a real hard time believing that will happen.

In addition, jailing Hillary is such a wet dream to keep dangling out there. One with amazing mileage.

There's a new religion where a frog is god and the devil is a woman.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Wind (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Imposing Martial Law would be insanity. The bankers would lose. The corporations would lose. The politicians would lose. I'm having a real hard time believing that will happen.

In addition, jailing Hillary is such a wet dream to keep dangling out there. One with amazing mileage.

There's a new religion where a frog is god and the devil is a woman.
    Agreed, but you can’t do trials of the populace under the UCMJ - Uniform Code of Military Justice unless you have declared Martial Law. If you don’t then it is a kangaroo court.

Dreamy, you may get your wish for interesting times.

...meanwhile, I’m prepping. There is nothing more horrid than not having any TP.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th September 2018 at 17:39.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Chris (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I'll post something from James Howard Kunstler here, since it seems relevant to the discussion. He's in the same mold as Dmitry Orlov, but he is actually a registered Democrat and used to be a NYT columnist. In light of that, his perspective on the Left-wing collusion with foreign powers to steal the elections and subvert the power of the Trump presidency is especially interesting.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/three-bagger/

And so the Golden Golem of Greatness re-enters the hall of mirrors that Syria has become. The US intelligence “community” has informed the US Media that Syrian President Assad is planning a new gas attack on Idlib Province, where a ragtag army of US-backed “rebels” (ISIS, etc) remain holed up against Assad’s forces backed by Russian air support . Have we seen this movie before?

Is Mr. Assad truly that dumb? — since the last time a gas attack was alleged (and actually never proven), Mr. Trump averred that he would attack Syria. And what did he even mean by that? Send a barrel bomb down the Assad family chimney, or just blow up more stuff on the ground? And for what? To birth another failed state in the Middle East (just what the world needs), or perhaps start World War Three with Russia? (Ditto, with a cherry on top.)

Excuse me if I am skeptical about anything the US intel “community” dredges up these days in the way of breaking news. Branches of that sprawling vine are already infected with creeping rot. I speak, of course, of the upper echelons of the FBI especially and their counterparts in the CIA orbit (ex-Directors John Brennan, Michael Hayden, ex DNI James Clapper and their cronies still on-the-job). Just as there is loose talk about an Assad gas attack, there’s also a lot of loose talk around the Internet that a large number of US intel communitarians are about to be busted for their political misconduct around the 2016 election. I’ll believe that when I see it on Glenn Greenwald’s Twitter feed.

Anyway, the Assad gas attack story does raise the question whether the intel community is ginning up a gigantic and ugly distraction from its own inconvenient legal exposure. Mounting evidence shows an orchestrated campaign by them to meddle in the 2016 elections, and continue meddling afterward to thwart, discredit, delegitimize, and defame Mr. Trump, for the purpose of leaving him little room to act. To a considerable extent, the Golden Golem of Greatness has managed to act anyway. For instance, transforming the Supreme Court.
    The likely confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh may be a last straw for the “Resistance.” It would certainly affect the adjudication of any new disputes that arise over relations between Mr. Trump and Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the weeks ahead. The Mueller investigation into 2016 election “collusion” between Russia and Trump looks more and more like a case of displacement-projection syndrome, since dumpster-loads of evidence now point to collusion between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, a cast of rogue spooks from the CIA, various FBI officers, and British Intelligence in a scheme that is now going to grand juries.
    All that nasty business, starting with the news that a grand jury has been secretly grilling former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for weeks, suggests that events are about to unspool dramatically. The story has been coiling for months as fresh documents emerge and officials, such as the DOJ Inspector General, confirm what they mean. It remains to be seen whether the Web chatter about dozens of “sealed indictments” coming down is horse-shit. The baffling part is the role of Attorney General Jeff Sessions. I’m inclined to doubt that Mr. Trump’s regular vilifications of Sessions are a ruse, meant to mislead the media about the AG’s activities in these matters. But the DC Swamp is unnerved by Sessions’ extraordinary absence of presence on the scene. Has he actually been involved in any of this, or is he playing animal lotto on his desk?

There is a certain balance between the new hostilities in Syria — possible existential threat — and the anxious disquiet about a so-called “soft coup” against the chief executive. What really might turn over the whole groaning table of national tribulations will be the discovery that the Trump economic boom is fake. The current “boom” story rests on more than a trillion dollars of money-pumping enabled by tax cuts and racking up evermore debt. Mr. Trump was foolish to take “ownership” of it, and when reality re-enters the scene, the Resistance will finally have something real to hang him with.

Most unsettling about these trending events is that they appear on a path to converge this fall, along with the midterm elections. The public is already confused and angry enough. I’m worried that we can’t handle what’s coming.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    David Wilcock has surfaced and has an ominous prediction about the deep state.

...and that we better buy extra toilet paper:

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...paign=09082018
    What a load of rubbish, yet you continue to place the ever ongoing dog and pony show center stage here as if it's something meaningful to take a look at.

So our sources for this gem of a piece are Qanon, Michael Salla, Corey Goode with his "deep insiders", and David Wilcock with his "deep insiders".

Wow...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018), Wind (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Wash it down with Kool-Aid.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Update: Hurricane Florence is aimed at DC and part of the “action”?

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...paign=09102018

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    What a load of rubbish, yet you continue to place the ever ongoing dog and pony show center stage here as if it's something meaningful to take a look at.

So our sources for this gem of a piece are Qanon, Michael Salla, Corey Goode with his "deep insiders", and David Wilcock with his "deep insiders".

Wow...
    ...yup, and I’m still buying the TP...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dreamtimer (10th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    I'm hearing about it hitting the Carolinas.

We'll get hammered with more rain and we've already had our yearly average. Normally these are the dry days, but not since mid-July.

Crazy.

My Seneca friend says we're gonna keep having 100 year and 1000 year weather events.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th September 2018), Elen (18th September 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2018)