Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    I'm all in on the single source idea. Iow, a ONE, albeit a BIPOLAR ONE. Which just so happens to blow fuses on a whole lotta folks. That alone tells me I'm prolly on to somethin'...

In context of a ONE, position relative at original emergence experience had a whole lot to do with how differentiated essence was imprinted which then had a whole lot to do with predispositions going forward into incarnation followed by, in many instances, reincarnation.
    I am a great believer in duality, so we probably agree here. I don’t think creation itself is possible without polar opposites. That is also the information I was given through channelling. The One divided itself into opposites first, essentially male and female, but all other opposites followed from that, such as light and dark, good and evil, etc.

My whole point is that no lifeform can be purely good or evil, they have to be a combination of the two. Even Hitler loved animals and children, music and art. And, he was a vegetarian too. So, nobody’s just one thing.

It is the same thing with what we perceive as malevolent entities. Ultimately they also are reflections of the One Self and are not irredeemable. When creation ends, they will also return to the One Source, just like everyone else. The Creator has given them specific roles which they must play and no play is much fun without villains that are ultimately defeated.

The Hindus write about this extensively, particularly in the Mahabharata and Ramayana. The villains of these ancient epics are presented as very important to the overall story of life. They give the divine an opportunity to manifest in the lower material world and deal with them. That’s what Avatars, like Krishna or Rama are for.

„Thank you for your response Chris and sharing your stories with us here on TOT. I'm looking forward to more with much interest and, in particular, what specific sources u rely on for both ancient (ie, Vedic) and modern research.”
    You’re welcome. As for ancient sources, they’re the same for everyone. There are now decent translations of the Sumerian clay tablets, unlike the hack job that some famous people did with it in the past. The Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish in particular are very instructive, but these days you can just read the wikipedia summaries of all ancient stories and myths, which is an imperfect solution, but better than nothing.

As for Vedic Myths and stories, entire libraries are filled with them, but the major ones have plenty of stories about gods, demons and various magical beings.The Mahabharata, Ramayana and the various Puranas (ancient stories) are the best sources. There are also some stories from Hungarian mythology that take place in the Underworld. My favourite one as a child was Son-Of-The-White-Horse, which has been made into a highly trippy and psychedelic animated movie. I will post the link to it here if I can find it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), palooka's revenge (18th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

You’re welcome. As for ancient sources, they’re the same for everyone. There are now decent translations of the Sumerian clay tablets, unlike the hack job that some famous people did with it in the past. The Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish in particular are very instructive, but these days you can just read the wikipedia summaries of all ancient stories and myths, which is an imperfect solution, but better than nothing.

As for Vedic Myths and stories, entire libraries are filled with them, but the major ones have plenty of stories about gods, demons and various magical beings.The Mahabharata, Ramayana and the various Puranas (ancient stories) are the best sources. There are also some stories from Hungarian mythology that take place in the Underworld. My favourite one as a child was Son-Of-The-White-Horse, which has been made into a highly trippy and psychedelic animated movie. I will post the link to it here if I can find it.
    thx, i can take it from there. i was just hoping for some specific links...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    thx, i can take it from there. i was just hoping for some specific links...
    Well, here's one I would recommend watching. There is hardly any dialogue on it, but you can switch on English subtitles in the settings menu. It is mostly a psychedelic trip into ancient myth, the story was my favourite one growing up, but the symbology comes from all over the Eurasian steppe. I think it is pretty powerful and worth a watch. As for Vedic literature, I read most of it in book format, but most of them should be available for free on the internet. Sumerian Myths are a bit harder to come by, I read most of them in rare scholarly volumes when I lived in London. They were mostly available in places like the British Museum bookstore and a couple of bookstores nearby.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am a great believer in duality, so we probably agree here. I don’t think creation itself is possible without polar opposites.
    here's how i read it...

male / female
    =
    father / mother
    =
    spirit / will
    =
    electro / magnetism
    =
    positive / negative
    =
    light / darkness
    =
    thought forms / feelings
    =
    inspiration / intuition

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2018), Chris (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (19th July 2018), Shadowself (19th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    here's how i read it...

male / female
    =
    father / mother
    =
    spirit / will
    =
    electro / magnetism
    =
    positive / negative
    =
    light / darkness
    =
    thought forms / feelings
    =
    inspiration / intuition
    Yes, that is a very good way of putting it. I received very similar channelled information about the nature of reality and how it was created. All these opposites are what make reality manifest. The point of enlightenment / moksha / awakening, etc… is to reunite these polar opposites, but particularly the male and female polarity of the divine.

In Tantra, God the creator manifests creation through his female essence, Shakti (Holy Spirit). Reuniting the creative female essence with the male source creator in the crown of the head is the entire aim of Tantra and Yoga. When duality becomes the One again, we return to source, the creator and become One with him again.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (19th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th July 2018), Kathy (19th July 2018), palooka's revenge (20th July 2018), Shadowself (19th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, that is a very good way of putting it. I received very similar channelled information about the nature of reality and how it was created.
    the way I see it, that's another way of saying the source polarities are gaped from one another. which begs several questions in my mind, the first of which is... how and why did this happen and what has to happen to reunite the father of everything with the mother of everything in the godhead??

and the next question? .... could it be that this gap is the original causality that has been and continues to be re-enacted by all of we, the manifested spirits?

our world shows us a continuously escalating collective heartlessness as well as an escalating loss of collective consciousness. To put that another way, there should be little question that the fucked-up-ed-ness being reflected back to us on this planet continues to escalate and is fast approaching a point that will no longer sustain life itself. Iow, the balance point has been gone so far past that life itself is under full attack.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2018), Chris (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th July 2018), Shadowself (19th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    the way I see it, that's another way of saying the source polarities are gaped from one another. which begs several questions in my mind, the first of which is... how and why did this happen and what has to happen to reunite the father of everything with the mother of everything in the godhead??
    If you don't mind, then I believe I have explained that in this post. But what I find strange is that nobody has brought up yet that all of these dichotomies are defined by the ancient Yin/Yang duality.

and the next question? .... could it be that this gap is the original causality that has been and continues to be re-enacted by all of we, the manifested spirits?
    Yes, because Yin and Yang are constantly in motion, chasing each other around and never catching each other. This dynamic is required in order for Source to be able to understand the infinite information and potential that it is made up of.

our world shows us a continuously escalating collective heartlessness as well as an escalating loss of collective consciousness. To put that another way, there should be little question that the fucked-up-ed-ness being reflected back to us on this planet continues to escalate and is fast approaching a point that will no longer sustain life itself. Iow, the balance point has been gone so far past that life itself is under full attack.
    I agree, and I've already said it many times before, i.e. if mankind ends up destroying itself, then it's only because they deserve that. So long as there is any hope that things might evolve for the better, then the destruction will be averted.

On the other hand, given the evidence that there have already been several human civilizations on Earth before the one we're part of, it may very well be that this civilization here, too, will come to perish at its own hands, and that several hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of years from now, a new human civilization will emerge. And then maybe that's the one that's going to make it to the stars in the end.

Or not. Old Hobbitses habits die hard.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (19th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (19th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th July 2018), Kathy (20th July 2018), palooka's revenge (20th July 2018), Shadowself (19th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If you don't mind, then I believe I have explained that in this post. But what I find strange is that nobody has brought up yet that all of these dichotomies are defined by the ancient Yin/Yang duality.
    yes, i read that. some of it i agree with. other parts, not so much. as u will see below. very well presented. to be honest, that's why i didn't respond. cuz yer so darn smart, u scare me!

yup, i meant to include yang n yin in that model on #64, above. brain farts rule at my age!!

in fact, that's what i've been saying without using those specific words. i hope!

Yes, because Yin and Yang are constantly in motion, chasing each other around and never catching each other. This dynamic is required in order for Source to be able to understand the infinite information and potential that it is made up of.
    constant motion? yup

seeking understanding? absolutely. the great I AM seeking to understand itself.

seeking potential? certainly. that's what true evolution is all about, yes?

never catching up with each other? here's where the bear gets in the buckwheat. let me refer back to my model and while i'm at it, add yin/yang...

male / female
    =
    father / mother
    =
    spirit / will
    =
    electro / magnetism
    =
    positive / negative
    =
    yang / yin

i understand u may disagree with that in whole or in part. for me, i need something that makes sense that connects source or, as u named it, prime creator, with the dynamics of physics. cuz we're talkin' energy dynamics here, yes? and i know u know a whole hell of a lot more about physics (and probably most anything and everything else) than i do from reading u here on this forum. u amaze me my friend. i bow in awe and.

but in my mind and heart, EM does that, makes that connection, in a way nothing else can. feels right too. a simple solution for a simple mind. mine!!

iow, to me that's elementary and solves a whole lotta so-called mysteries in one fell swoop. not to mention a whole bunch of f*@^ed up notions involving gardens 'n serpents 'n apples 'n et's 'n a rathful, pissed off creator who's, at the same time, sposed to be all lovey dovey.

but it gets damned complicated in a cosmic heartbeat from there!! i've played with magnets and i know they either repel or attract. this is why, with all due respect, i can't buy into the idea that these polarities of a ONE are constantly chasing each other around but never catching each other. in fact, i'm going to go so far as to say physical manifestation could never happen if they never did.

let me put that last sentence another way and in the form of a question... would u 'n i be having this conversation if the prime creators -- that are our (and everyone's) original mom 'n pop -- never caught up with each other?

OH MY!! have i just opened a big fat can of worms with that question?? cuz now we're talkin' 'bout SEX, yes??

as above, so below. conversely, as below, so above!

or was it just magic???

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th July 2018)

Thanks
    yes, i read that. some of it i agree with. other parts, not so much. as u will see below. very well presented. to be honest, that's why i didn't respond. cuz yer so darn smart, u scare me!

constant motion? yup

seeking understanding? absolutely. the great I AM seeking to understand itself.

seeking potential? certainly. that's what true evolution is all about, yes?

never catching up with each other? here's where the bear gets in the buckwheat. let me refer back to my model and while i'm at it, add yin/yang...

male / female
    =
    father / mother
    =
    spirit / will
    =
    electro / magnetism
    =
    positive / negative
    =
    yang / yin

i understand u may disagree with that in whole or in part. for me, i need something that makes sense that connects source or, as u named it, prime creator, with the dynamics of physics. cuz we're talkin' energy dynamics here, yes? and i know u know a whole hell of a lot more about physics (and probably most anything and everything else) than i do from reading u here on this forum. u amaze me my friend. i bow in awe and.

but in my mind and heart, EM does that, makes that connection, in a way nothing else can. feels right too. a simple solution for a simple mind. mine!!

iow, to me that's elementary and solves a whole lotta so-called mysteries in one fell swoop. not to mention a whole bunch of f*@^ed up notions involving gardens 'n serpents 'n apples 'n et's 'n a rathful, pissed off creator who's, at the same time, sposed to be all lovey dovey.

but it gets damned complicated in a cosmic heartbeat from there!! i've played with magnets and i know they either repel or attract. this is why, with all due respect, i can't buy into the idea that these polarities of a ONE are constantly chasing each other around but never catching each other. in fact, i'm going to go so far as to say physical manifestation could never happen if they never did.

let me put that last sentence another way and in the form of a question... would u 'n i be having this conversation if the prime creators -- that are our (and everyone's) original mom 'n pop -- never caught up with each other?
    Well, I think you're misinterpreting my statement that they never catch each other. They do catch up with one another, of course. But they will never merge back into the undefined soup of a quantum superstate, where "everything is possible, but nothing exists."

So long as Yin and Yang exist as individual polarities, they will continue chasing each other around in a perpetual dance of attraction. It's their very reason for being.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018), palooka's revenge (20th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks

Well, I think you're misinterpreting my statement that they never catch each other. They do catch up with one another, of course. But they will never merge back into the undefined soup of a quantum superstate, where "everything is possible, but nothing exists."

So long as Yin and Yang exist as individual polarities, they will continue chasing each other around in a perpetual dance of attraction. It's their very reason for being.
    Just one remark here. The very essence of Eastern philosophy, but particularly Tantra and Yoga, is the re-uniting of these opposing essences. It is symbolised as the goddess, Shakti, reuniting with God, Shiva. It is a bit like matter and anti-matter cancelling each other out and resulting in a huge burst of photonic energy. Matter is annihilated, but pure energy in the form of light, is created instead. This is what happens when the female Kundalini Shakti, Yang, rises to the Crown Chakra and reunites with Yin, the male creative force. It results in a massive burst of energy in the form of light, that is photons, which is why we call it enlightenment.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Thanks

Just one remark here. The very essence of Eastern philosophy, but particularly Tantra and Yoga, is the re-uniting of these opposing essences. It is symbolised as the goddess, Shakti, reuniting with God, Shiva. It is a bit like matter and anti-matter cancelling each other out and resulting in a huge burst of photonic energy. Matter is annihilated, but pure energy in the form of light, is created instead. This is what happens when the female Kundalini Shakti, Yang, rises to the Crown Chakra and reunites with Yin, the male creative force. It results in a massive burst of energy in the form of light, that is photons, which is why we call it enlightenment.
    Just as that it is always those people who seek power that are also always the very people who least deserve it, those who seek enlightenment are generally also the very people least eligible to find it. After all, they are seeking enlightenment out of a desire to "know the mind of God", so to speak, and such a desire can only come from an ambitious ego.

Enlightenment is not found. Enlightenment presents itself to you in bits and pieces, and at the right time. Wisdom then comes from paying attention and learning from the lessons as they present themselves. Furthermore, there is also that saying, "If you meet the Buddha on your path, kill him" — remember?

Dichotomies and dualities exist because they are required by Source's desire to understand itself. It is a common misunderstanding within the so-called alternative community and among the seekers of enlightenment that duality would be a bad thing, and/or that duality only exists here in this "3D" reality. The very fact that Source seeks to understand itself and thus create order out of chaos — which is the first duality — and that it as such also became both the Creator and Creation at the same time, proves the necessity of Yin/Yang duality.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    „Just as that it is always those people who seek power that are also always the very people who least deserve it, those who seek enlightenment are generally also the very people least eligible to find it. After all, they are seeking enlightenment out of a desire to "know the mind of God", so to speak, and such a desire can only come from an ambitious ego.”
    You’re probably right there. I don’t know if you have seen the Roman Polanski movie, the 9th gate, but it is about this very subject. In fact there is a supernatural character in it, a blonde woman, who is not unlike „my” Inanna. Roman Polanski is a satanist, so he made the movie from that perspective, but the observation still stands. Those that seek enlightenment / liberation are unlikely to succeed. It is the seemingly undeserving that has the best chance of success. My own theory is that this has a lot to do with divine grace.

„Enlightenment is not found. Enlightenment presents itself to you in bits and pieces, and at the right time. Wisdom then comes from paying attention and learning from the lessons as they present themselves. Furthermore, there is also that saying, "If you meet the Buddha on your path, kill him" — remember? ”
    That sounds like true wisdom to me.

„Dichotomies and dualities exist because they are required by Source's desire to understand itself. It is a common misunderstanding within the so-called alternative community and among the seekers of enlightenment that duality would be a bad thing, and/or that duality only exists here in this "3D" reality. The very fact that Source seeks to understand itself and thus create order out of chaos — which is the first duality — and that it as such also became both the Creator and Creation at the same time, proves the necessity of Yin/Yang duality. „
    Agreed. Without duality there would be literally nothing. In order for the Absolute (Brahman) to become manifest, duality is required. When duality ceases, as in my earlier example of a matter-antimatter annihilation, what has been manifest reality before, becomes unmanifest. It is still there in its potentiality, but not as an actual manifestation.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    I don’t know if you have seen the Roman Polanski movie, the 9th gate, but it is about this very subject.
    I've seen it twice.

In fact there is a supernatural character in it, a blonde woman, who is not unlike „my” Inanna.
    Yep, a nameless character, referred to only as "The Girl" in the end credits, and played by Emanuelle Seigner. She plays a fallen angel of some sorts, even though this is not explicitly stated. But at one point, she glides down from a high wall instead of using the stairs.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    Dichotomies and dualities exist because they are required by Source's desire to understand itself. It is a common misunderstanding within the so-called alternative community and among the seekers of enlightenment that duality would be a bad thing, and/or that duality only exists here in this "3D" reality. The very fact that Source seeks to understand itself and thus create order out of chaos — which is the first duality — and that it as such also became both the Creator and Creation at the same time, proves the necessity of Yin/Yang duality.
    Agreed. Without duality there would be literally nothing. In order for the Absolute (Brahman) to become manifest, duality is required. When duality ceases, as in my earlier example of a matter-antimatter annihilation, what has been manifest reality before, becomes unmanifest. It is still there in its potentiality, but not as an actual manifestation.
    Exactly. It would merely be a return to the meaninglessness of the quantum singularity in its superstate.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (20th July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I've seen it twice.

Yep, a nameless character, referred to only as "The Girl" in the end credits, and played by Emanuelle Seigner. She plays a fallen angel of some sorts, even though this is not explicitly stated. But at one point, she glides down from a high wall instead of using the stairs.
    I don’t know if you were aware, but the latest Wonder Woman movie was based largely on Inanna’s character. They even changed the star on her forehead to the 8-pointed star, the star of Venus or Ishtar. The mythical Inanna-Ishtar had the power of flight and could incinerate her enemies with her sight. She once showed me a vision of herself in battle, flying around and incinerating people with her eyes. She showed herself as a blonde woman, but she looked much like Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, except much taller.

She watched that movie with me and she was very pleased with it. I am of course fully aware that this may have been a deception, just mentioning it as a curiosity.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (20th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Just as that it is always those people who seek power that are also always the very people who least deserve it, those who seek enlightenment are generally also the very people least eligible to find it. After all, they are seeking enlightenment out of a desire to "know the mind of God", so to speak, and such a desire can only come from an ambitious ego.

Enlightenment is not found. Enlightenment presents itself to you in bits and pieces, and at the right time. Wisdom then comes from paying attention and learning from the lessons as they present themselves. Furthermore, there is also that saying, "If you meet the Buddha on your path, kill him" — remember?

either that or source grew tired of being disorganized...I can appreciate that...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2018), Dreamtimer (28th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd July 2018), Elen (22nd July 2018)