Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Also, isn't it interesting, that whilst I posted the above warning, it took a really long time to respond and appeared twice, due to some server glitch. I can assure you, I only typed it once. It may be him, or possibly a benevolent entity trying to protect me. I don't know. Just thought it was interesting.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    in posting this I want to make it clear that anything i've written here is in no way intended to counter or invalidate anyone's experience or what anyone else has said in this matter...

His hatred of Jews stems from the fact that Rabbis perform a ceremony each year, where they curse him and transfer all the Sins (Karma) of the Jewish people on to him, by using a sacrificial goat. That is where the term scapegoat comes from. He is that scapegoat. He is also the leader of the biblical group of fallen angels, known as the watchers.
    as we all know, various religions regard various objects as sacred. ie, the crucifix or cross throughout most christian disciplines. the jewish skullcap or kippot. and so on. these are often regarded as protection though they may be held in regard toward other functions as well such as a demonstration of homage.

some are used in exorcism. ie, holy water, sacred salt, crucifix, etc.

sin, if u believe in such, supposedly, is right up any evil entity's power ally. so, to me anyway, a ritual intending to transfer the collective, so-called sins of any peoples in the form of a curse upon any evil entity is not only counter intuitive but would be regarded by such entities as like christmas dinner at a gourmet restaurant. such would be exactly what some of them feed on.

having said that, I can square with the possibility that such an entity as this pazuzu/pazaza/azazel character would “present” to abhor such intention followed by action toward them all the while, to them, its empowering them and their anti-life agenda.

don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the idea that there are plenty of anti-life entities around and some precipitate toward earth and her peoples. but it also opens the door to be used by peoples to pass the buck (blame) in lieu of accepting responsibility for our own choices, actions, behaviors, beliefs, imprints, judgements, and/or denials.

did the devil make me write this??

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018), modwiz (16th July 2018), Shadowself (16th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Whoever watches the video is going to hear the name spoken, see the session, see the girl begin to freak out, and there's no closure. It's an odd thing to put in such a warning.
    I didn't watch it...i won't for sure now... I ain't gonna be messin' with no demon...

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There is a 1998 movie about this demon, called "Fallen", starring Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, Embeth Davidtz, James Gandolfini and Elias Koteas. It's pretty good, actually.
    Seen it...no wonder my life took a downturn about that time...that was the 1st year of my marriage...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Also, isn't it interesting, that whilst I posted the above warning, it took a really long time to respond and appeared twice, due to some server glitch. I can assure you, I only typed it once. It may be him, or possibly a benevolent entity trying to protect me. I don't know. Just thought it was interesting.
    yeah, that happens...a while back I went a week or two on another site that double and triple posted every communication I made...as usual, I figured I was losing my mind...

Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    in posting this I want to make it clear that anything i've written here is in no way intended to counter or invalidate anyone's experience or what anyone else has said in this matter...

as we all know, various religions regard various objects as sacred. ie, the crucifix or cross throughout most christian disciplines. the jewish skullcap or kippot. and so on. these are often regarded as protection though they may be held in regard toward other functions as well such as a demonstration of homage.

sin, if u believe in such, supposedly, is right up any evil entity's power ally. so, to me anyway, a ritual intending to transfer the collective, so-called sins of any peoples in the form of a curse upon any evil entity is not only counter intuitive but would be regarded by such entities as like christmas dinner at a gourmet restaurant. such would be exactly what some of them feed on.

having said that, I can square with the possibility that such an entity as this pazuzu/pazaza/azazel character would “present” to abhor such intention followed by action toward them all the while, to them, its empowering them and their anti-life agenda.

don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the idea that there are plenty of anti-life entities around and some precipitate toward earth and her peoples. but it also opens the door to be used by peoples to pass the buck (blame) in lieu of accepting responsibility for our own choices, actions, behaviors, beliefs, imprints, judgements, and/or denials.

very good point...to go or not go evil is very much within the bailiwick of humanity's will. No one has to go dark unless they choose so.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    So, he has been around for at least 12,000 years, and probably about 25,000 years before that. I wonder if he will be cleared out in this next event?
    I believe he is much older than that. Possibly millions of years old, but who knows.

These beings do not have a natural end to their lifespan, though they can be killed through non-natural means I believe.

From what I was told, time passes differently as you move closer to the earth's core. There is a dimensional shift of sorts that takes place. It is possible that millions of years will pass down there, when it is only thousands for us on the surface.

Again, just reporting what I was told, cannot vouch for the accuracy of any of this info.

As for the coming density shift event, I believe their deep underground location protects them somehow, so I doubt any of these underworld beings will be going anywhere. Btw, not all of them are malevolent, there are a lot of different and diverse civilisations down there. You can read all about them in various ancient texts, but especially the Vedas and Puranas. There are also Sumerian and Egyptian descriptions, though they're quite fragmented and difficult to decipher.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    From what I was told, time passes differently as you move closer to the earth's core. There is a dimensional shift of sorts that takes place. It is possible that millions of years will pass down there, when it is only thousands for us on the surface.
    That's quite extreme. In reality, there is indeed a very minute difference in the way one experiences time, albeit that it's not all as esoteric as any kind of dimensional shift.

It's simply down to general relativity. The closer you get to the center of the Earth, the more gravity you experience, and thus, the slower time will pass for you — or from your own perspective, the faster time seems to pass for everyone at the surface of Earth's crust. But it's only going to be a difference in the nanosecond range, though.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018), Shadowself (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    That's quite extreme. In reality, there is indeed a very minute difference in the way one experiences time, albeit that it's not all as esoteric as any kind of dimensional shift.

It's simply down to general relativity. The closer you get to the center of the Earth, the more gravity you experience, and thus, the slower time will pass for you — or from your own perspective, the faster time seems to pass for everyone at the surface of Earth's crust. But it's only going to be a difference in the nanosecond range, though.
    Yep...Time Dilation. Something I recall doing a whole lot of work on if you will recall to discuss the theory of Time travel, 6 degrees of separation and chaos theory.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post

Yep...Time Dilation. Something I recall doing a whole lot of work on if you will recall to discuss the theory of Time travel, 6 degrees of separation and chaos theory.
    There are several factors influencing the time dilation between different frames of reference. Speed and acceleration are both covered by special relativity, and gravity is covered by general relativity.

On account of the latter, there's also an additional interesting effect called frame-dragging. This is a distortion of spacetime all around Earth as a result of Earth's rotation around its own (geological) North-South axis. This too has already empirically been proven correct, but the frame-dragging effect will be much larger even when measured around a significantly heavier object such as a gas giant, or even bigger, the sun at the heart of our solar system — not to mention a black hole or even the super-massive black hole at the center of the galaxy.

Nothing has absolute coordinates in either space or time — not even the United States of God Bless America™.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    In both places ( UK n USA ) it was still the here or the there, so no time was actually here, both there and here imo.

ps Why would measuring the now, which imo they are unknowingly doing, need proof ?.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Hi Chris,

I liked your story.
    I am sure that sense you have a deep confidence about your experience, you will feel no offense when I respond " I don't believe it was anything universal".

What is universal is the capacity for humans to imagine and make real for ourselves our beliefs.

There is nothing descriptive or pictorial that I will accept as "true" that been crafted by the human mind. I believe all tales to the same extent I accept Corey Goode's testimony. The claim that many make that "their" imagined entities are real is IMO SKIN DEEP... your skin is as thick as they will ever become and as lasting. These are OUR seemingly alien devils and angels.... all for us to meet, and maybe know our imaginal power. That is what I have faith in.

At the same time, when you tell me you were swept off to the underworld, I do know mine. I consciously visit every day to do some cleaning because it is perpetually gunked up with my stray and often a little nasty and even cruel thoughts. I don't feel a bit afraid of the underworld as I know it, There reside all my own "frenimies" patterns.

My experience is that my patterns throw up many varied imaginings and I like putting a face to them as I do the forgiveness ETC. The take away I value is that "I a'int afraid of no (phantasmagoric presentations)."

I do not need to offer proof and I ask none from you but I will decline to argue the validity of ANY visual, auditory or even tangible presentation. We will never meet in the depths of our own psyches. The extraordinary evidence may well be how we behave to others after we return from the underworld. Do we come 'back" freed up now or possesssd (brouhahahaha)

From wiki that has a few quotes
    I wanted to address some of Maggie's concerns here, which I think are fully valid.

All experience and perception is subjective. We can never be sure that what we perceive is also perceived by others, especially in exactly the same way. How do I know that you see the colour blue the same way I do? You probably don't.

Scientists, or rather empiricists are obsessed with empirical evidence of the physical kind. That is perhaps commendable under most circumstances, but the facts are that we have dozens of different senses, some of which are yet to be discovered by science. If you limit yourself to only those perceptions that are accepted as scientific, which is essentially, the eye, the ears and their extensions in the form of scientific instruments, you are necessarily going to have a very narrow and constrained view of the world around you.

What I am saying is that we have some senses that are not recognised by science, but are nevertheless very real. The heart is one of them, but so is the third eye. David Wilcock has written extensively about how the pineal gland can see things that are not part of our everyday reality, I think it is not really debatable that this sensory organ is real, even if science stubbornly denies its reality. A new sense has recently been discovered, which proves that we can sense electromagnetic fields and use it for navigation for instance.

This means that finding empirical evidence for some sensory phenomena may never actually be possible, since there will always be some that fall outside the current understanding of science. Nevertheless, ignoring sensory perceptions that seem just as real as seeing or hearing from our subjective point of view, seems entirely irrational to me.

I am not claiming that anything I have experienced is empirically provable, it probably isn't. I'm not sure how you would prove experiences that are essentially non-physical and occur outside the scope of the five senses. However, particularly in the case of demonic possession, the Vatican actually has extensive documentation and proof that the phenomenon is very real and we have thousands of cases. Many books have been written on the subject, often by scientific or medical experts. The same can be said about some other phenomena, such as UFOs. We may not have a scientific explanation for what these are, but it is hardly up for debate that UFOs themselves are real. There is extensive documentation from reliable witnesses and experts.

Your comparisons to Corey Goode are interesting, as I do find some of his testimony credible, especially what he reports about the Honeycomb Earth and SSP bases on the Mars and Moon. I realise this is entirely subjective, but I have seen very similar things through astral projection.

What I personally do to verify whether something I have perceived was genuine or not is that I check it against both ancient and modern record. If ancient records and modern testimony matches up with what I have personally perceived or heard from channelled beings, I treat it as probably genuine. If information comes in that discredits said perceptions, I will adjust my views accordingly.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Hi Chris,

I liked your story.
    I am sure that sense you have a deep confidence about your experience, you will feel no offense when I respond " I don't believe it was anything universal".

What is universal is the capacity for humans to imagine and make real for ourselves our beliefs.

There is nothing descriptive or pictorial that I will accept as "true" that been crafted by the human mind. I believe all tales to the same extent I accept Corey Goode's testimony. The claim that many make that "their" imagined entities are real is IMO SKIN DEEP... your skin is as thick as they will ever become and as lasting. These are OUR seemingly alien devils and angels.... all for us to meet, and maybe know our imaginal power. That is what I have faith in.

At the same time, when you tell me you were swept off to the underworld, I do know mine. I consciously visit every day to do some cleaning because it is perpetually gunked up with my stray and often a little nasty and even cruel thoughts. I don't feel a bit afraid of the underworld as I know it, There reside all my own "frenimies" patterns.

My experience is that my patterns throw up many varied imaginings and I like putting a face to them as I do the forgiveness ETC. The take away I value is that "I a'int afraid of no (phantasmagoric presentations)."

I do not need to offer proof and I ask none from you but I will decline to argue the validity of ANY visual, auditory or even tangible presentation. We will never meet in the depths of our own psyches. The extraordinary evidence may well be how we behave to others after we return from the underworld. Do we come 'back" freed up now or possesssd (brouhahahaha)

From wiki that has a few quotes

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" was a phrase made popular by Carl Sagan. Its roots are much older, however, with the French mathematician Laplace stating that: "The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness."[1] Also, David Hume wrote in 1748: "A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence", and "No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish."[2] and Marcello Truzzi says: "An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."[3]

Either way, the phrase is central to the scientific methodWikipedia's W.svg, and a key issue for critical thinking, rational thought and skepticism everywhere.

The evidence put forth by proponents of such things as gods, ghosts, the paranormal, and UFOs is highly questionable at best and offers little in the way of proof. Even if we accepted what evidence there is as valid (and it is highly debatable if we should), limited and weak evidence is not enough to overcome the extraordinary nature of these claims."

HA! I just saw this post...and I could not agree more. What's more...

Now I know why I saw gorillas in my dream this morning!

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841997807

It sort of goes along with this post...good perception Maggie! I Agree. And you gotta watch this video to understand the gorilla reference.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Maggie (17th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    And you gotta watch this video to understand the gorilla reference.

I happened to see this on Chris PA thread. This gentleman is a wayshower. He mentions cleaning the system because when he used LSD in sessions to reach beyond layers of conditioning, he needed to be very purified. IMO when we call in anything we do, it is all meant for our learning. If we don't clean up our act in 3D, why would we expect any other "level" of reality to be more clarified?

Really interesting map laid out here....
    I don't think we have to use LSD or any entheogen to "get there".
    However, those of us who feel drawn will be using some metaphor to awaken.
    The inference of the interview is that "humanity" as a collective is on an adventure of intimacy with creative intelligence and causal reality.
    IMO the urge to awaken will bring plenty of everything (and gorillas).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yewNM9smrqo

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018), Shadowself (17th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post

I think I may have conveyed the impression, perhaps unfairly, that entities such as the one we're discussing here are all evil. That is really not the case at all. They are capable of great kindness and benevolence with their in-group, including with humans that sign up to their cause. You can read many reports about this online.

There are also those that consider said entity and the watchers the good guys and the Biblical God as the evil one, who seeks to suppress humanity, whereas the watchers are the ones that try to lift humanity up and save them from enslavement. I believe many people over at PA are of this view.

I approached both groups with an open-mind and as a non-Christian. My conclusion has been that the biblical view is largely correct and the forces of Heaven really are the good guys and the forces of the Underworld are if not entirely malevolent, certainly self-serving, deceptive and with an entire hidden agenda. I must add the caveat that there are benevolent groups in the Underworld as well, at least according to ancient Vedic and even some modern accounts.

I really didn't intend for people to go into Horror movie mode and see any of these entities as purely malevolent. There is no such thing I believe and every type of life form has redeeming features and justifications for what they're doing and how they live their lives.

To a Zebra all Lions are evil, but from Nature's point of view, Lions are necessary to keep Nature in balance. I suspect there is a universal need for such entities to exist and I really don't want to be the arbiter of which side is good and which side is bad.

Regarding the ritual I mentioned earlier, this is a real thing and you can read about it on said entity's wikipedia page and many other sources online. It really is being performed in Israel even in modern times.

As for the Devil, who knows what that word even means. Some think it comes from the Sanskrit word Deva or Devi, so it's basically just a Christian term for any pagan god. There are quite a few Christian writers who consider Hindu and other pagan gods Demons, with no exception, so we should certainly be careful about coming to any definite conclusions on this issue.

Like I said before, I'm not a Christian, so I watch this battle regarding who is benevolent and who's not with interest, but with an impartial view. I am mostly interested in pre-Christian deities and religions and I never had much patience for the Monotheistic religions.

The entities I used to channel certainly changed some of my views on the subject and I have come much closer to the Biblical world view than I would have been comfortable with even a few months ago. That came as a great surprise and shock to me. It seems to me that Heaven is real and the entities that inhabit it really have our best interests at heart.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), palooka's revenge (17th July 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    I think I may have conveyed the impression, perhaps unfairly, that entities such as the one we're discussing here are all evil. That is really not the case at all. They are capable of great kindness and benevolence with their in-group, including with humans that sign up to their cause. You can read many reports about this online.
    Not at all. I thought u made that very clear.

There are also those that consider said entity and the watchers the good guys and the Biblical God as the evil one, who seeks to suppress humanity, whereas the watchers are the ones that try to lift humanity up and save them from enslavement. I believe many people over at PA are of this view.
    Kinda reminds me of national politics these days here in the not-so-united-anymore states of america...

I approached both groups with an open-mind and as a non-Christian. My conclusion has been that the biblical view is largely correct and the forces of Heaven really are the good guys and the forces of the Underworld are if not entirely malevolent, certainly self-serving, deceptive and with an entire hidden agenda. I must add the caveat that there are benevolent groups in the Underworld as well, at least according to ancient Vedic and even some modern accounts.

I really didn't intend for people to go into Horror movie mode and see any of these entities as purely malevolent. There is no such thing I believe and every type of life form has redeeming features and justifications for what they're doing and how they live their lives.
    I'm confused now. I'm reading u say u don't “see any of these entities as purely malevolent” yet in the previous para I read u to say “.... the forces of the Underworld are if not entirely malevolent, certainly self-serving, deceptive and with an entire hidden agenda.”

For me, the jury is in and the verdict is guilty. Iow, ask me if there are totally evil entities and my answer is absolutely. And any demonstration by them that might appear as good is a form of deception.

However, I personally prefer to refer to life and anti-life instead of good and evil.

To a Zebra all Lions are evil, but from Nature's point of view, Lions are necessary to keep Nature in balance.
    Thats the view of 99.9999%. I come from the other .0001% that sees that as a very warped interpretation of balance!

I suspect there is a universal need for such entities to exist and I really don't want to be the arbiter of which side is good and which side is bad.
    We all get to be our own arbiter and make our choices accordingly.

Regarding the ritual I mentioned earlier, this is a real thing and you can read about it on said entity's wikipedia page and many other sources online. It really is being performed in Israel even in modern times.
    I don't doubt that a bit. Damn scary though!!

As for the Devil, who knows what that word even means. Some think it comes from the Sanskrit word Deva or Devi, so it's basically just a Christian term for any pagan god. There are quite a few Christian writers who consider Hindu and other pagan gods Demons, with no exception, so we should certainly be careful about coming to any definite conclusions on this issue.*
    I personally reject the idea of being careful based on what christian writers have had to say on this matter! Fortunately universe is a whole lot bigger and broader than any christian pov.

Like I said before, I'm not a Christian, so I watch this battle regarding who is benevolent and who's not with interest, but with an impartial view. I am mostly interested in pre-Christian deities and religions and I never had much patience for the Monotheistic religions.
    I'm all in on the single source idea. Iow, a ONE, albeit a BIPOLAR ONE. Which just so happens to blow fuses on a whole lotta folks. That alone tells me I'm prolly on to somethin'...

In context of a ONE, position relative at original emergence experience had a whole lot to do with how differentiated essence was imprinted which then had a whole lot to do with predispositions going forward into incarnation followed by, in many instances, reincarnation.

The entities I used to channel certainly changed some of my views on the subject and I have come much closer to the Biblical world view than I would have been comfortable with even a few months ago. That came as a great surprise and shock to me. It seems to me that Heaven is real and the entities that inhabit it really have our best interests at heart.
    Thank you for your response Chris and sharing your stories with us here on TOT. I'm looking forward to more with much interest and, in particular, what specific sources u rely on for both ancient (ie, Vedic) and modern research.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)

Thanks
    Religious philosophy can be viewed as a 'model' of spirituality. 100's if not 1000's of years of philosophical contemplation can produce impressive results. The only limitations are the imagination and human perception. I suspect that there is some validation in finding a balance point between imagination and reason.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2018), Chris (18th July 2018), Dreamtimer (18th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018)