Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bat Kave Kosmic Konspiracy Korner

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    CIA = Clowns in Action. Have never seen/heard that one - hilarious! A bit like NASA = Never A Straight Answer. Here in Australia there was an airline company called QANTAS (it's actually Queensland and Northern Territory Air Service) but it was also known as = Queers and Nymphomaniaca Trained As Stewards. No offence intended but it is a little funny.

Much Respect - Amanda
    You forgot the NSA = "No Such Agency".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Dreamtimer (30th June 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th June 2018), Elen (1st July 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th June 2018), Kathy (1st July 2018), modwiz (2nd July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Ouija Board witchery

A lot of folks don’t realize just how dangerous that Ouija Board you pull out of the closet for Halloween can be. Heres an interesting story I just stumbled across today:

http://www.oddiest.com/paranormal/zo...eyre6e/01.html

Do youself a favor, take it out and BURN it so that the kids don’t accidentially find it and mess with it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (2nd July 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2018), Elen (3rd July 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2018), Kathy (18th July 2018), modwiz (2nd July 2018)

Thanks
    Honeypots for the Alt-World Community

The latest revelation from the David Wilcock/Gaia TV food fight has revealed situations that could target you which I’ve theorized make sense from a logic point of view and from my experience in Counterintelligence. Here’s the logic train:

Thinking like the bad guys:

1) The most damaging groups in terms of countering your “Bad-Guy” agendas, whatever they are, are us, the awake and aware folks who also group together and meditate and/or otherwise contribute our time and money to working against bad guy agendas.

2) If you can create a “honeypot” where you can identify who we are, you can target us and negate us (kill, maim, sicken, etc). You have a number of ways where you can do this:

- conduct meetings where, in order to join up (like Contact in the Desert, or some other like-minded grouping) you must register with your name, snail address, phone number and e-mail.

- host forums (like this one, or more importantly the Kool-aid stand - Project Avalon)

- Create a TV network that caters to alt-world interests (GaiaTV)

- Host Patreon platforms where we alt-world folks contribute money to favorite alt-world personalities.

The point of this activity is to gather info on people where you can, if you are the bad guys, wholesale take out these groups when the “time is right”.

3) this makes sense from a COINTELPRO-like standpoint.

4) Now we have confirmation from Patty Greer in her latest interview that this is happening:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzxAhq4L_ZI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bs9F6naWIs

- she was targeted at a UFO meeting of alt-world folks and claims to have been hit by and energy weapon of some sort.

- she claims that Gaia TV is planning to send out “Black Boxes” to all their subscribers.

So, bottom line: stay home, preserve your contact info, and stay paranoid my friends.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 15th July 2018 at 11:33.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (15th July 2018), Dreamtimer (15th July 2018), Elen (15th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (15th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Caution, do not say or read any of the below names out loud!

They are dangerous and have incredible power. A few people who did that came under psychic attack almost immediately, proceed reading forward at your own risk!!!

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Ouija Board witchery

A lot of folks don’t realize just how dangerous that Ouija Board you pull out of the closet for Halloween can be. Heres an interesting story I just stumbled across today:

http://www.oddiest.com/paranormal/zo...eyre6e/01.html

Do youself a favor, take it out and BURN it so that the kids don’t accidentially find it and mess with it.
    This guy was also the protagonist of The Exorcist movie and I am Zozo. That's not his actual name, it just sounds like that a bit. He is a wind demon, so his name sounds a bit like the blowing wind. His Sumerian name is Pazuzu (or probably Pazaza is a closer transliteration of the original Sumerian). His Hebrew name is Azazel.

Just don't say any of his names out loud as they are incredibly powerful and dangerous.

I saw him in the underworld and know what he looks like. This was the Demon that I mentioned in another post, that tried to deceive me, recruit me to his cause and when i refused, pulled me out of my body and took me to the underworld astrally. Whilst there, he tried to take me over, but I managed to get away. I don't want to describe what he looks like, but you can easily find out with a bit of research. He really doesn't care for Jews and they are his main obsession. He told me that he was behind Hitler, the Holocaust and many of today's Neo-Nazi movements.

His hatred of Jews stems from the fact that Rabbis perform a ceremony each year, where they curse him and transfer all the Sins (Karma) of the Jewish people on to him, by using a sacrificial goat. That is where the term scapegoat comes from. He is that scapegoat. He is also the leader of the biblical group of fallen angels, known as the watchers.

I know that sharing this information will get me into a huge amount of trouble, but you should know the truth about him, before you attempt to get anywhere near him. Beware.

I once said his name out loud to a friend and described to him what he looked like. We came under instant psychic attack and got a massive headache and nightmares the following night. Be incredibly careful around him and if you can avoid it, try not to research him at all.

He also told me that he is working on finishing what he had started with Hitler and the Holocaust. He is a very serious threat to humanity and you should all be aware of this. He told me, that many Neo-Nazi leaders report directly to him or are controlled by him.
    Last edited by Chris, 16th July 2018 at 15:50.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (15th July 2018), Dreamtimer (15th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (15th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I had a psychic dream episode with the/a demon. I smashed his head to pieces against a hallway wall. Never mess with a cornered animal.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (15th July 2018), Chris (15th July 2018), Dreamtimer (15th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2018), Elen (15th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Something struck me as odd. The writer keeps mentioning that saying the name out loud is bad and using the board is bad. So why put the video in? It's uttered aloud several times.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (15th July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Something struck me as odd. The writer keeps mentioning that saying the name out loud is bad and using the board is bad. So why put the video in? It's uttered aloud several times.
    He/she was sitting within a pentagram?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (15th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (15th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Whoever watches the video is going to hear the name spoken, see the session, see the girl begin to freak out, and there's no closure. It's an odd thing to put in such a warning.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (16th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There is a 1998 movie about this demon, called "Fallen", starring Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, Embeth Davidtz, James Gandolfini and Elias Koteas. It's pretty good, actually.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Chris (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (16th July 2018)

Thanks
    Well, here’s a weird one. I was reading Chris’ post “out loud” to sound out the names (wind sounds) and I immediately got a headache.

Did a psychic blast, then a few meditations, then another blast, then a blessing and got out of that room to do some work. Headache went away. Later, when I reentered the room, a headache came on again. Cleared the room with another blast and a different incantation. Room seems to be cleared now.

Chris, you may want to edit your post and put your caution to not read the names out loud BEFORE the names.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Chris (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (16th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Well, here’s a weird one. I was reading Chris’ post “out loud” to sound out the names (wind sounds) and I immediately got a headache.

Did a psychic blast, then a few meditations, then another blast, then a blessing and got out of that room to do some work. Headache went away. Later, when I reentered the room, a headache came on again. Cleared the room with another blast and a different incantation. Room seems to be cleared now.

Chris, you may want to edit your post and put your caution to not read the names out loud BEFORE the names.
    Thank you for your warning. I did just that.

I am not surprised, He really doesn't like it when somebody reveals his true identity, very few people know about this. I believe he is the most powerful malevolent entity currently on the planet, or rather, in it. His physical location is deep underground in the Abzu or Underworld.

I also got a headache just now, I know he is not pleased with what I have done. The people who revealed his identity in the Exorcist Movie, got into a whole lot of trouble as well.

The friend I mentioned in the previous post has the ability to see spirits, due to a NDE after an accident. He saw them attacking us as soon as I said his name out loud. The entity in question is their leader.

You should also know that he has been presented in a positive light in some movies and TV shows. He is an Anime character for children and he appeared as a somewhat sympathetic character in a couple of TV shows, mostly to do with angels. There was a 2-season British Tv show, called Hex, where he was played by Michael Fassbender, again somewhat sympathetically. These are all very dangerous, and if you have children, make sure they don't come in contact with any of these shows.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2018), Elen (16th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), modwiz (16th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There is a 1998 movie about this demon, called "Fallen", starring Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, Embeth Davidtz, James Gandolfini and Elias Koteas. It's pretty good, actually.
    I just watched the trailer. He looks nothing like that. It is a lie he likes to propagate about himself. When he first approached me and tried to deceive me, he showed himself as sweet and loving, like a spiritual master of sorts that will teach me great things. This was shortly after my Kundalini awakening, when my mind opened up and the light that was shining at the top of my head attracted him. I never asked him, but he flashed images of himself as a tall, blonde angel basically, suggesting that is what he looked like.

Imagine my surprise when one night, whilst I was in deep meditation, conversing with him, he pulled me down into the underworld.

I found myself floating around helplessly, in a dimly lit, vast cavern. I only saw the cave walls at that point but I felt like someone was pulling my strings from behind. I struggled a bit flaying my arms around and I managed to turn around eventually. Imagine my surprise when I saw a giant demon, at least twice my size, sitting there cross-legged. He had a humanoid body, but looked exactly like some of his more famous depictions as a demon, if you care to do the research.

No, he wasn't a tall blonde, in case you're wondering. I do believe though that he will appear as such, even in person if the situation warrants it, as will the other watchers. Let's just say that the Nazis' obsession with tall blonde humans is not an accident and came after a visit from this group, and probably the leader himself. Also, Adolf Hitler calling himself "the leader" wasn't a coincidence either, I'm fairly sure, though I cannot vouch for it, that he saw said entity as his inspiration. It is even possible that he was controlled by him through the Thule society, though all we have is rumours regarding this point.

When I looked into his eyes, a strange thing happened. He blinked exactly when I blinked. This went on for a while and I realised that we are mentally connected and he was trying to take me over by connecting to my chakras, from behind. Then he realised the jig was up and actually looked really surprised that I had discovered him and what he really looked like. I realised at this point that he no longer had control over me, though I wasn't scared at all, just really surprised. He looked sort of impressed that I had found him out and mischievous, like a child that was just found out over a prank. He released me almost immediately after that and I found myself back on the surface of the earth and in my body.

He did try to contact me a couple of times after that over the years, but I always sent him away, politely and firmly. He always tried to deceive me with various lies about himself and his agenda. He even tried to explain away his appearance as a result of the ancient Jewish curse on him, which gets repeated and reinforced every year, in the deserts of Israel.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I just watched the trailer. He looks nothing like that. It is a lie he likes to propagate about himself. When he first approached me and tried to deceive me, he showed himself as sweet and loving, like a spiritual master of sorts that will teach me great things. This was shortly after my Kundalini awakening, when my mind opened up and the light that was shining at the top of my head attracted him. I never asked him, but he flashed images of himself as a tall, blonde angel basically, suggesting that is what he looked like.

Imagine my surprise when one night, whilst I was in deep meditation, conversing with him, he pulled me down into the underworld.

I found myself floating around helplessly, in a dimly lit, vast cavern. I only saw the cave walls at that point but I felt like someone was pulling my strings from behind. I struggled a bit flaying my arms around and I managed to turn around eventually. Imagine my surprise when I saw a giant demon, at least twice my size, sitting there cross-legged. He had a humanoid body, but looked exactly like some of his more famous depictions as a demon, if you care to do the research.

No, he wasn't a tall blonde, in case you're wondering. I do believe though that he will appear as such, even in person if the situation warrants it, as will the other watchers. Let's just say that the Nazis' obsession with tall blonde humans is not an accident and came after a visit from this group, and probably the leader himself. Also, Adolf Hitler calling himself "the leader" wasn't a coincidence either, I'm fairly sure, though I cannot vouch for it, that he saw said entity as his inspiration. It is even possible that he was controlled by him through the Thule society, though all we have is rumours regarding this point.

When I looked into his eyes, a strange thing happened. He blinked exactly when I blinked. This went on for a while and I realised that we are mentally connected and he was trying to take me over by connecting to my chakras, from behind. Then he realised the jig was up and actually looked really surprised that I had discovered him and what he really looked like. I realised at this point that he no longer had control over me, though I wasn't scared at all, just really surprised. He looked sort of impressed that I had found him out and mischievous, like a child that was just found out over a prank. He released me almost immediately after that and I found myself back on the surface of the earth and in my body.

He did try to contact me a couple of times after that over the years, but I always sent him away, politely and firmly. He always tried to deceive me with various lies about himself and his agenda. He even tried to explain away his appearance as a result of the ancient Jewish curse on him, which gets repeated and reinforced every year, in the deserts of Israel.
    So, he has been around for at least 12,000 years, and probably about 25,000 years before that. I wonder if he will be cleared out in this next event?

oh, and here's a rather new report out:

cell phone radiation causes cancer in rats:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-with-cancer/
    ...and this one on smart meters:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...9cd71c45eabbd1
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th July 2018 at 18:51. Reason: fixed link

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post

Hi Chris,

I liked your story.
    I am sure that sense you have a deep confidence about your experience, you will feel no offense when I respond " I don't believe it was anything universal".

What is universal is the capacity for humans to imagine and make real for ourselves our beliefs.

There is nothing descriptive or pictorial that I will accept as "true" that been crafted by the human mind. I believe all tales to the same extent I accept Corey Goode's testimony. The claim that many make that "their" imagined entities are real is IMO SKIN DEEP... your skin is as thick as they will ever become and as lasting. These are OUR seemingly alien devils and angels.... all for us to meet, and maybe know our imaginal power. That is what I have faith in.

At the same time, when you tell me you were swept off to the underworld, I do know mine. I consciously visit every day to do some cleaning because it is perpetually gunked up with my stray and often a little nasty and even cruel thoughts. I don't feel a bit afraid of the underworld as I know it, There reside all my own "frenimies" patterns.

My experience is that my patterns throw up many varied imaginings and I like putting a face to them as I do the forgiveness ETC. The take away I value is that "I a'int afraid of no (phantasmagoric presentations)."

I do not need to offer proof and I ask none from you but I will decline to argue the validity of ANY visual, auditory or even tangible presentation. We will never meet in the depths of our own psyches. The extraordinary evidence may well be how we behave to others after we return from the underworld. Do we come 'back" freed up now or possesssd (brouhahahaha)

From wiki that has a few quotes
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" was a phrase made popular by Carl Sagan. Its roots are much older, however, with the French mathematician Laplace stating that: "The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness."[1] Also, David Hume wrote in 1748: "A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence", and "No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish."[2] and Marcello Truzzi says: "An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."[3]

Either way, the phrase is central to the scientific methodWikipedia's W.svg, and a key issue for critical thinking, rational thought and skepticism everywhere.

The evidence put forth by proponents of such things as gods, ghosts, the paranormal, and UFOs is highly questionable at best and offers little in the way of proof. Even if we accepted what evidence there is as valid (and it is highly debatable if we should), limited and weak evidence is not enough to overcome the extraordinary nature of these claims."
    Last edited by Maggie, 16th July 2018 at 18:08.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (16th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Elen (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018), Melidae (17th July 2018), Shadowself (17th July 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Ok guys, I'm afraid we have a serious situation on our hands. I just spent the last 2 hours battling this entity, trying to make him go away. I think I may have finally succeeded.

After I posted that expose on him, I knew I'd have to pay a heavy price and boy, was I right.

After he visited Dumpster Diver or sent one of his lackeys, I don't know which one, he visited me.

First he gave me a psychic headache, so I knew it was going to be a long evening. Then he started lurking around my consciousness, trying to peek into my thoughts and assess the situation. I felt I had no choice but to go into a meditative state, to see what was going on.

He immediately tried to connect to me. He touched me, in a sort of caressing fashion and I could feel that veil of electromagnetic energy that always descends on me when I connect to any sort of entity, whether benevolent, or in this case, malevolent.

He was only connected to me for about a minute and sent thoughts my way, the same ones he has been trying to deceive me with for years now. I knew immediately that they were all lies and told him he cannot deceive me and I don't believe anything he says. I told him once again, firmly, but politely, that I respect him, but he does not have my permission to access my consciousness in this way and that I don't appreciate his efforts to try and repeatedly mislead and deceive me. You really don't want to disrespect and anger these ancient and powerful entities, believe me.

My Kundalini started activating on its own and gradually built up an incredibly powerful, fiery shield around me. I had to spend about 2 hours in meditation to strengthen and build up this shield. All the while the entity tried to latch on to me repeatedly, but the fiery shield always "bounced" him off in a way. After about 2 hours, he gave up and left. I'm sure one day he will be back again.

I'm utterly exhausted now, so I can't really answer any of your questions or concerns, I hope you understand. This will have to wait for a later date.

Please guys, be ultra careful and for the time being, do not do any research on him, or watch any videos connected to him. I believe it would not be a good idea right now. Thank you for taking this into consideration.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th July 2018 at 21:15. Reason: you double-posted in a single post :)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (16th July 2018), Dreamtimer (17th July 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2018), Kathy (17th July 2018)