Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Children in cages

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It is pretty unfair to judge people for not discussing something of which they don't even know that it exists, Sister.

Furthermore, this seems to (once again) be a specifically US American situation, rather than a worldwide phenomenon. By consequence, the chances that Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, Brits, Irish folk, Dutch folk, Germans, Finns, Norwegians or Belgians would be aware of it are pretty slim, and especially so when it doesn't even appear to be common knowledge within the United States of Acronyms itself.

well now you know...Trump is a disease, Aragorn...you can fully expect it to show up in Belgium...just think Nazi Germany if you need some context...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (5th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Interesting. I'm not sure what shared "to" me means.

I don't have a particular source or pool or direction that I get my information from. I try to get as many sides as I can, although it's difficult with so much parroting going on. There isn't anybody feeding me anything.

I can't do a great deal about the children dying in Yemen or Africa or other parts of the world.

This country isn't supposed to be a place where it happens needlessly. It's not necessary in any way. It helps nobody.

Our president could end this any minute. Instead he publicly blames the party not in power.

We all are responsible when the children are being harmed.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Trump tweeted about it today. Predictably attempting to blame the democrats who are not in power in any of the branches of government:

Not true, of course.

Trump has no problem going against tradition or protocol. He does it every day.

It's a shameful cop-out coming from the President of the US.
    never fear, Dreamtimer...there are decent humans in the world that would act if they could...the fact that people would mindlessly thank a post that though not intended dismisses a pretty inhumane situation. is testament to where we are as a 'civil American society'...This is why we as a global species continue to slide into barbarism rather than raising our level of social consciousness...sure why not!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), GraceKB (28th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo we all get our narrative from I/our/usual souce for our self. Is a root usually, yes

Interesting. I'm not sure what shared "to" me means.

I don't have a particular source or pool or direction that I get my information from. I try to get as many sides as I can, although it's difficult with so much parroting going on. There isn't anybody feeding me anything.

I can't do a great deal about the children dying in Yemen or Africa or other parts of the world.

This country isn't supposed to be a place where it happens needlessly. It's not necessary in any way. It helps nobody.

Our president could end this any minute. Instead he publicly blames the party not in power.

We all are responsible when the children are being harmed.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Weres give ones two boxes, weres make it law to go to school and learn about the two boxes, weres make it law to pay taxes to make roads to the schools and pay for who and what is beLIEfed in the schools and as a bonus, taxes for prisons if one refuses or stands in own power or choices different etc etc

PS are children that go to teaching prisons, in teaching cages, in other countries than USA, being openly talked about ?
    it's a painful ongoing reality...Aianawa...does that mean what is happening in the U.S. irrelevant? Because other people are being degraded constantly...

3 cries for the all the children being dehumanized outside of the U.S.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)

Thanks
    The alternative community has been highly interested in:

Missing people including children.

Governments taking/disappearing people.

Pedophilia.

Perp walks.

Children being victimized by the powerful.

How does this story not get any attention for so many months? Why wouldn't people be watching out for this stuff?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Love this diss ease >

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    well now you know...Trump is a disease, Aragorn...you can fully expect it to show up in Belgium...just think Nazi Germany if you need some context...
    From Trump, he is out right causing much disease indeed

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:51.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Love this diss ease >

From Trump, he is out right causing much disease indeed

lol...that's why we are failing as a species...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)

Thanks
    Care full , how many humans in cages because of hemp, or not fighting or not ( add here ), But children are our greatest treasure, we were once societies greatest treasure, all us adults.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    The alternative community has been highly interested in:

Missing people including children.

Governments taking/disappearing people.

Pedophilia.

Perp walks.

Children being victimized by the powerful.

How does this story not get any attention for so many months? Why wouldn't people be watching out for this stuff?
    the appetite is for fantasy DT, not reality...reality is sooo hard...

Care full , how many humans in cages because of hemp, or not fighting or not ( add here ), But children are our greatest treasure, we were once societies greatest treasure, all us adults.
    true and we are responsible for all of them...Trump has traumatised most of the world's children...including his own, actually...if there is a high level sexual pervert, he's our guy...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Many understand that Trump is and has been a fantastic Mirror.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    well, I hope somebody is paying attention...for many, it is the gild that they see not the black hole that represents his inner being...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)

Thanks
    When Trump said "The shackles are off" a lot of people took him seriously. And so now they're doing and saying things openly that they wouldn't have before. And some true colors are coming out.

Bright side, the decent people are activated and help to change things.

Senator Menendez was also barred from visiting facilities:

“My team was also barred from touring a migrant processing facility where families are being separated,” the senator added. “When the elected representatives of the people can't observe how our government is operating, we're in an upside down world.”
    Parents know:

As parents, we are warned that if a childcare center doesn’t allow you to visit unannounced, don’t use that childcare center! Aside from the horror of the family separation policy, who is inspecting these places?
    People with parents in elder care know:

I never warn my mother’s assisted living facility when I’m going to visit. And don’t visit on a schedule.

I don't know how it works in the rest of the world.

Here, we have the press to ask our leaders questions because we don't have access as individuals.

We have representatives in Congress to watch out for us and to ensure our laws are being enforced properly. For them to be denied access is for all of us to be denied access. They are our representatives. Our tax dollars are paying for all of this.

Where are the children?

Crickets.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Most of the world rightfully hold the United States suspect...and it is fully justified...It seems the depth that this administration will stoop has not as yet entered the 'collective consciousness'. I have never held anyone known intimately or at a distance in greater contempt...and it just keeps getting worse. How can one describe what the conservative element is and what their 'true' sense of morality is...it doesn't exist and it has been uncovered for all to see. This is a lowpoint or to take Ainawa's perspective a highpoint in baring humanity's soul to its nature for all to see. It's frightening to see...If I was married to it, I would be in complete denial as to its depravity.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th June 2018 at 01:26.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Kathy (9th June 2018)