Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kryon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good morning,

Well I will say one thing more here that I think is important. I'm sure Kryon won't mind either.

When this first happened to me the first thing that happened is I had a heart attack. I came home after a hard days work and was extremely tired. My jaw started hurting and one thing led to another and I ended up in the emergency room. I never got a pain in my arm or even a chest pain. Just my jaw and it was on fire! The thing that saved me was I took some naproxin which I had a script for and is basically Alive an over the counter medicine mine is just a higher milligram of 500. I actually take that for migraine headaches as a preventive because it dilates the blood vessels in the head and lessens the migraines. Then Lionhawk started to figure I might be having a heart attack and gave me an aspirin and we rushed to the emergency room. Otherwise I probably would not have made it as this block was in my LAD artery which is better known as the "widow maker". They put me on nitro glycerin and it stopped the heart attack and the two days later they put a stint in my artery.

I'm sharing this for the women out there because they don't really say much out there about the JAW PAIN as a symptom of a heart attack in women. It's very common and needs to be recognized by women out there. So if you should get a burning pain in the jaw...Take some aspirin and get to the emergency room!

Gotta run as I have a CT scan today to see how my chemo has progressed. Hoping those tumors are gone!

Hugs!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for the advice. I recall the first time hearing that women don't have the usual symptoms and thinking, Oh boy!

My sister-in-law was talking about post-menopausal women taking baby aspirin daily.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (6th June 2018), Elen (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Hoping those tumors are gone!

Hugs!
    Good advice...and so do I!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Good Morning Aianawa!

So good to see you again. I'm working on this DNA thing because I do believe there is a way to do this as Kryon suggests. I just don't know if I have the strength of mind to do it. It's been a rough road I won't lie.

Dreamtimer hello sweetie!

I'm so so....not sure where my remission is at as no chemo for two weeks can work backwards and quite frankly my pain levels have raised in the last few days which worries me. Next week I get another scan to see where I'm at. As this has spread to my liver and bones. I worry most of all it does not spread to my brain as that will require radiation which is to me far worse than the chemo. Crossing fingers this is only temporary. My blood platelets are too low to to do the chemo and I'm on my way out the door to see if that has self corrected and I can do my chemo today. Imagine that...I'm looking forward to my chemo...now that's a switch! If it's not I'll probably be getting a blood transfusion to add some platelets to my levels. I now understand why they do blood tests every time I have to do chemo to be sure my blood levels are okay.

I do hope you enjoyed the video as a good friend of mine gave it to me to review and I'm not even sure he knew that I was a bit of a Kryon follower. I think we discussed that in a video chat once.

Take care guys and I'll let you know how the blood tests go today. Big hugs!
    Certainly Did Brookeyshadow >

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th June 2018), Dreamtimer (6th June 2018), Elen (7th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

KRYON 2018 July - About What You Did Not Know Yet

Interesting solutions for science on how to de-salinate water without heat and produce natural steam engines (for heat) which produces NO pollution whatsoever.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2018), Aragorn (6th July 2018), Dreamtimer (6th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Good morning,

Well I will say one thing more here that I think is important. I'm sure Kryon won't mind either.

When this first happened to me the first thing that happened is I had a heart attack. I came home after a hard days work and was extremely tired. My jaw started hurting and one thing led to another and I ended up in the emergency room. I never got a pain in my arm or even a chest pain. Just my jaw and it was on fire! The thing that saved me was I took some naproxin which I had a script for and is basically Alive an over the counter medicine mine is just a higher milligram of 500. I actually take that for migraine headaches as a preventive because it dilates the blood vessels in the head and lessens the migraines. Then Lionhawk started to figure I might be having a heart attack and gave me an aspirin and we rushed to the emergency room. Otherwise I probably would not have made it as this block was in my LAD artery which is better known as the "widow maker". They put me on nitro glycerin and it stopped the heart attack and the two days later they put a stint in my artery.

I'm sharing this for the women out there because they don't really say much out there about the JAW PAIN as a symptom of a heart attack in women. It's very common and needs to be recognized by women out there. So if you should get a burning pain in the jaw...Take some aspirin and get to the emergency room!

Gotta run as I have a CT scan today to see how my chemo has progressed. Hoping those tumors are gone!

Hugs!
    yes indeed, I"m glad you were fortunate in the outcome...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2018), Aragorn (6th July 2018), Dreamtimer (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yes indeed, I"m glad you were fortunate in the outcome...
    I've been talking to Brook in private. Things are worse than they thought. There is hope, but she's not out of the woods yet, and the path is long and winding.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, I was seeing and reading some more of the background...she gets a prayer from me...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2018), Aragorn (7th July 2018), Dreamtimer (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Am part of an amazing prayer group, been there/the sent to person twice, was incredible, will organize.

ps so close to a timestamp 11 11

nice prep spose 1110

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2018), Dreamtimer (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2018), Melidae (7th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I've been talking to Brook in private. Things are worse than they thought. There is hope, but she's not out of the woods yet, and the path is long and winding.
    Good morning!

Yes, long and winding and many huge bumps in that road! My cancer came back strong in my liver and just a small bit in my bones. They said of the liver there were too many nodes of cancer to count. So they had to advance me to a stronger chemo until my doctor who is working hard to get me on Opdivo. That is immunotherapy and there have been some really good results with small cell lung cancer in trials. Not all trials but some. One woman around my age has beat the two year survival rate and is still cancer free. Unfortunately I have to go through the bureaucracy of insurance denials first to get the free medicine Opdivo from the manufacturer before hand. So while I wait I have to do the chemo. That first chemo stopped working obviously so they upgraded my chemo.

Let me tell you this new chemo has kicked my butt! I just finished the second round. These doctors are often clueless as to how much to give a person. My first round dose was probably good for a 400 pound man....and I spent two weeks afterward in the hospital infusion center getting fluids and various meds to compensate for things like low calcium, and blood platelets. I survived it only to hear I'm still waiting for the approval to come in. So I just finished yesterday my second round of the same chemo only at half dose. It's still kicks your butt but I can at least walk! It's hard too...it lasts for three days. First day is two medicines then the next two days are one medicine. then you get two weeks off to recover.

This particular chemo unlike the other one has taken my hair. I now look like the gollum from Lord of the Rings! Oh my precious! Every time I look in the mirror I really have to cry. Not only for the vanity of it but the sheer visual of yes dear...you have cancer in a big way! Therefore I walk around the house with a head scarf so I don't have to look at it or my mate Lionhawk does not have to see it. It's horrible.

I have also started some "alternative" methods of treatment while I'm waiting for approval that I'm hoping work. I do know my immune system seems to be taking a beating but it still strives and I did not have to get a blood transfusion when my blood platelets plummeted down...they waited to see a few days and it went back up on it's own. That tells me my body is fighting. And that is a good thing. So far the tumors on my liver are not causing a dysfunction in my liver yet and with hope this chemo has killed off many or all of them if I'm lucky.

Here if you are interested in the treatment I am seeking is the trial on Opdivo. I don't think I need to tell you when you qualify for this treatment it's usually when other methods are exhausted....not a good thought but this woman came back. Perhaps so can I! Small cell lung cancer is the worst as it suggests here in this article and which I knew from the beginning. With a usually survival rate of 2 years at stage 4 which I'm at. So hopefully I can get this treatment and get on with life. One can only hope.

Thank you for thinking of me and the prayers sent my way. Be blessed!

https://www.curetoday.com/publicatio...ll-lung-cancer

This was the report from my last scan:

Last edited by Shadowself, 7th July 2018 at 13:17.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2018), Dreamtimer (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2018), Fred Steeves (7th July 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Blessings and prayers for you Brook. You're a bright light. May you beat this and persevere in this life.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2018), Elen (7th July 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2018), Shadowself (7th July 2018)