Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Kryon

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,405
    Thanks
    58,903
    Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,407 Posts

    Kryon

    Kryon 2018 May - Revelation to Darkness (NEWEST!)

    I know these are channeled messages...BUT there's wisdom here to be gleaned. Don't forget to never follow anybody...just listen.

    Here's a message for you: Don't be afraid!

    The battle has begun and it's between Light and Darkness...do you recognise it? Are you afraid of it...have you experienced it before? The last bastion that the darkness have is this: The News. You don't have to watch it, do you?

    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  3. #2
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    6th August 2015
    Posts
    1,853
    Thanks
    4,608
    Thanked 11,708 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I spent the entire 35 or so mins abusing that guy out loud which I never do.

    I did have a longer post going into detail as to why, but I thought it might not be appreciated.

    Actually I'll add this bit from that post.

    I disagree with not watching the news, by all means watch it and practice resilience, test ones resolve for finding positivity and constructivity, face your fears if you have any, become aware of where the shadows are reaching in order to help others or yourself to recognise what is going on. Rather than hiding away from it and being out of shape, unfit for battle.



    Sorry, and I will also add, that I did still agree with many points trying to be made, just the delivery very grating lol
    Last edited by enjoy being, 2nd June 2018 at 13:03.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  5. #3
    Senior Member NotAPretender's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    4,054
    Thanks
    15,643
    Thanked 17,737 Times in 4,031 Posts
    I found out when the Cosmic Jerk was born...5 billion years ago. It was when Dark Energy took over. the Dark Energy began to manifest Dark Matter but there is a conundrum. Dark Matter doesn't like to play with the light! Hmmm....something yet to illuminate.
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018)

  7. #4
    Senior Member NotAPretender's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    4,054
    Thanks
    15,643
    Thanked 17,737 Times in 4,031 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Kryon 2018 May - Revelation to Darkness (NEWEST!)

    I know these are channeled messages...BUT there's wisdom here to be gleaned. Don't forget to never follow anybody...just listen.

    Here's a message for you: Don't be afraid!

    The battle has begun and it's between Light and Darkness...do you recognise it? Are you afraid of it...have you experienced it before? The last bastion that the darkness have is this: The News. You don't have to watch it, do you?

    I can't find any reason to complain about this...I think it was tongue in cheek regarding not watchng the news...after all, as he says, nothing can scare the old soul/lightworker and there is much value on knowing the enemy if one cares to do battle and most do whether for the light or the dark.

    A complete and simple metaphor: A lack of fear creates all the freedom that one can ask for...
    "We are one thought away from changing the world!"

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NotAPretender For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018)

  9. #5
    In Memoriam
    Join Date
    9th March 2015
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    754
    Thanked 4,286 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning!

    Just because...


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCA9cbTjZ4
    Last edited by Aragorn, 2nd June 2018 at 16:06. Reason: fixed your video :)

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  11. #6
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,405
    Thanks
    58,903
    Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,407 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Good Morning!

    Just because...


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCA9cbTjZ4
    There you go Shodowself. I think this is the way to go! Please listen to everything.
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Kathy (2nd June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  13. #7
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,405
    Thanks
    58,903
    Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,407 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I can't find any reason to complain about this...I think it was tongue in cheek regarding not watchng the news...after all, as he says, nothing can scare the old soul/lightworker and there is much value on knowing the enemy if one cares to do battle and most do whether for the light or the dark.

    A complete and simple metaphor: A lack of fear creates all the freedom that one can ask for...
    There you go...don't go into fear!
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  15. #8
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,291
    Thanks
    51,799
    Thanked 41,396 Times in 9,207 Posts
    Shadowself, how are you feeling? It's so good to see your presence here. I hope the recovery continues.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), NotAPretender (2nd June 2018)

  17. #9
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    6,431
    Thanks
    29,947
    Thanked 26,265 Times in 6,063 Posts
    Indeed good morning, you may have seen I be not able to connect with you in Papa forum lol Bill is a fast learner of late, so great to see you, lovely you not able to resist posting this, love n regards



    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Good Morning!

    Just because...


    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCA9cbTjZ4

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (4th June 2018), Dreamtimer (4th June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

  19. #10
    In Memoriam
    Join Date
    9th March 2015
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    754
    Thanked 4,286 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning Aianawa!

    So good to see you again. I'm working on this DNA thing because I do believe there is a way to do this as Kryon suggests. I just don't know if I have the strength of mind to do it. It's been a rough road I won't lie.

    Dreamtimer hello sweetie!

    I'm so so....not sure where my remission is at as no chemo for two weeks can work backwards and quite frankly my pain levels have raised in the last few days which worries me. Next week I get another scan to see where I'm at. As this has spread to my liver and bones. I worry most of all it does not spread to my brain as that will require radiation which is to me far worse than the chemo. Crossing fingers this is only temporary. My blood platelets are too low to to do the chemo and I'm on my way out the door to see if that has self corrected and I can do my chemo today. Imagine that...I'm looking forward to my chemo...now that's a switch! If it's not I'll probably be getting a blood transfusion to add some platelets to my levels. I now understand why they do blood tests every time I have to do chemo to be sure my blood levels are okay.

    I do hope you enjoyed the video as a good friend of mine gave it to me to review and I'm not even sure he knew that I was a bit of a Kryon follower. I think we discussed that in a video chat once.

    Take care guys and I'll let you know how the blood tests go today. Big hugs!

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (4th June 2018), Dreamtimer (4th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018), Fred Steeves (4th June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

  21. #11
    Administrator Aragorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2015
    Location
    Middle-Earth
    Posts
    13,961
    Thanks
    61,813
    Thanked 57,944 Times in 13,947 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    [...]

    I'm so so....not sure where my remission is at as no chemo for two weeks can work backwards and quite frankly my pain levels have raised in the last few days which worries me. Next week I get another scan to see where I'm at. As this has spread to my liver and bones. I worry most of all it does not spread to my brain as that will require radiation which is to me far worse than the chemo. Crossing fingers this is only temporary. My blood platelets are too low to to do the chemo and I'm on my way out the door to see if that has self corrected and I can do my chemo today. Imagine that...I'm looking forward to my chemo...now that's a switch! If it's not I'll probably be getting a blood transfusion to add some platelets to my levels. I now understand why they do blood tests every time I have to do chemo to be sure my blood levels are okay.

    [...]
    We're keeping you in our thoughts, Brook.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Dreamtimer (4th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), Shadowself (5th June 2018)

  23. #12
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,291
    Thanks
    51,799
    Thanked 41,396 Times in 9,207 Posts

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (4th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018), Shadowself (5th June 2018)

  25. #13
    In Memoriam
    Join Date
    9th March 2015
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    754
    Thanked 4,286 Times in 688 Posts
    Good Morning!

    Well I promised to let you know how the platelet blood test came out. It was good. My body produced more platelets without any outside help and that is a good thing.

    However did I say I was looking forward to doing my chemo again? I awoke at 5 AM to my usual Tuesday chemo hangover. At the moment I'm looking at a half eaten bagel with a small amount of cream cheese on it and forcing myself to eat it.

    Found out yesterday I have a problem with my right kidney which is in a fair amount of pain and they did some testing yesterday to see what that is about. Hoping its just an infection or some such thing. That would not be unusual as chemo brings down your immune system and can result is such infections. About 8 weeks ago I had a bad throat infection which I had to take some antibiotics for as my body is not doing what it normally does in that area.

    May sound funny to say but I swear this is the truth. I have always been very healthy. Usually running circles around people half my age. People at work would say I made then tired when they watched me working. It's just how I've always rolled. This disease has drastically changed that. which is one thing about it to me has made one of the hardest things for me to deal with.

    Anyhow, I don't want to derail the Kryon thread with anymore about myself but I did say I would let you know and so far the good news is my body is fixing the platelet problem which is very good news.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (5th June 2018), Dreamtimer (5th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018)

  27. #14
    Super Moderator Norway Elen's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2015
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,405
    Thanks
    58,903
    Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,407 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Good Morning!

    Well I promised to let you know how the platelet blood test came out. It was good. My body produced more platelets without any outside help and that is a good thing.

    However did I say I was looking forward to doing my chemo again? I awoke at 5 AM to my usual Tuesday chemo hangover. At the moment I'm looking at a half eaten bagel with a small amount of cream cheese on it and forcing myself to eat it.

    Found out yesterday I have a problem with my right kidney which is in a fair amount of pain and they did some testing yesterday to see what that is about. Hoping its just an infection or some such thing. That would not be unusual as chemo brings down your immune system and can result is such infections. About 8 weeks ago I had a bad throat infection which I had to take some antibiotics for as my body is not doing what it normally does in that area.

    May sound funny to say but I swear this is the truth. I have always been very healthy. Usually running circles around people half my age. People at work would say I made then tired when they watched me working. It's just how I've always rolled. This disease has drastically changed that. which is one thing about it to me has made one of the hardest things for me to deal with.

    Anyhow, I don't want to derail the Kryon thread with anymore about myself but I did say I would let you know and so far the good news is my body is fixing the platelet problem which is very good news.
    I don't mind, Kryon doesn't mind and I'm very happy to hear the good news about your blood!
    Whatever is true. Whatever is noble. Whatever is right. Whatever is lovely. Whatever is admirable. Anything of excellence and worthy of praise. Dwell on these things. Jesus Christ (I agree)

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (5th June 2018), Dreamtimer (5th June 2018), Shadowself (5th June 2018)

  29. #15
    Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2015
    Location
    Patapsco Valley
    Posts
    9,291
    Thanks
    51,799
    Thanked 41,396 Times in 9,207 Posts
    So glad to hear it. I hope the treatments can keep on track and your recovery will continue.

    I had a much smaller scale problem because my back has been hurting and I haven't been able to do stuff. It's a reminder to take advantage of the time when I can move around.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (5th June 2018), Aragorn (5th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •