Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power and Leadership and Control

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    imo, the systems that exist today were not set up for our benefit.

Isn't it time to rid ourselves of them and create that which benefits all?

The idea of bowing to authority is so ingrained that the idea of true freedom cannot be fathomed by most people.
    very true...it wasn't...the law passers always pass laws with themselves in mind...It's sorta like coaching your kids...silly enough, this was an area of big disagreement with my ex...long story which I will not bore you with but in essence my view is...if I expend the energy to coach a group of kids including my own and others don't, then they lose...my kids get every break they deserve and then maybe a little more...

At my own risk I will give you a little insight into my attitude towards government...

They don't care about me, if they can they will rob me blind without batting an eyelash...so in the spirit of the gypsy I will return in kind. There are legal mechanisms that Joe Six-pack can tap into that will minimize, if not squash "taxation without legal representation!" And I have and I will likely do so in the future. We just gotta do it, it takes energy and good common sense.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 22nd May 2018 at 14:01.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (22nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Kathy (25th May 2018), Melidae (22nd May 2018), Verum (25th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    At my own risk I will give you a little insight into my attitude towards government...

They don't care about me, if they can they will rob me blind without batting an eyelash...so in the spirit of the gypsy I will return in kind. There are legal mechanisms that Joe Six-pack can tap into that will minimize, if not squash "taxation without legal representation!" And I have and I will likely do so in the future. We just gotta do it, it takes energy and good common sense.
    NAP, you will, I hope, keep us all updated about how and why you return in kind. I, for one, look forward to reading about it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Dreamtimer (25th May 2018), Elen (25th May 2018), enjoy being (25th May 2018), modwiz (25th May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    And I have and I will likely do so in the future. We just gotta do it, it takes energy and good common sense.
    I'd just love to see more common sense. And have it not be labeled liberal. It takes working together with your fellow Americans who may like to characterize you as the enemy.

I actually hear Americans talk about certain regions of the country as "enemy territory".

No Joke.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2018), Aragorn (25th May 2018), Elen (25th May 2018), modwiz (25th May 2018)