Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Thanks
    Thanked 27,467 Times in 7,282 Posts
    So today's the special day, eh? A demon is being buried, what else is supposed to happen?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Aragorn (5th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018), Kathy (5th December 2018), Steven (5th December 2018), turiya (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    No, turiya, the staff's problem is that as a member, you are being disrespectful both toward us and toward the forum as a whole, and that as a poster, you are a propagandist. You're clearly a man on a mission. You have so far started three individual threads that all revolve around the same politically polarized ideology, and the only external sources you're quoting and/or referencing are all aligned with the US American alt-right.
    I personally think it’s good to have a resident propagandist, and he (she?) probably wouldn’t have been so “disrespectful” sounding if I didn’t come in with such an attitude...but damn man, the Pres posting a meme like STILL has me upset. It was good to see that there is an element in our society that think it’s “cool” or some sort of message/predictive programming/whateverthef*ck, it at least explains why we aren’t united with pitchforks and torches on the White House lawn forcing the oompa-loompa in chief the f*ck outa The seat of power (and into the clink where he belongs)

Anyone who can be swayed by the propaganda is gonna cling to any bad idea anyway...some people seem to need be lied to as much as others seem to need to lie, even when the reality the rest of us share is probably better. It’s just hard to keep your cool when some of the same people who screamed impeachment about Clinton lying are not only fine with Trump lying every time he opens his mouth...they see it as some code to beat the Deep State. That’s actually happening so it’s good to have someone we can sort of interact with so they might explain some of the more bizarre ideas that get legs in that xommunity.

Speaking of which: Hi Wind!! Today’s a big day? What’s the prediction??
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Aragorn (5th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018), Kathy (5th December 2018), turiya (5th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,467 Times in 7,282 Posts
    There's some Q prediction, not sure what. Of course with 99,9 % chance nothing significant will happen besides the usual bullshit.

It's good to see you too here, donk.

...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Aragorn (5th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    POTUS FLOTUS not participating in this evil.
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    So today's the special day, eh? A demon is being buried, what else is supposed to happen?
    Yep. He voted for Hillary, as well.
    Darkness to Light.

Q Post #2553....

President Trump Risked Everything to Fight For & Defend We, the PEOPLE
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 1:27:19 PM

Anonymous 5 Dec 2018 - 12:56:46 PM

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 9.53.35 AM.png

>>4166910
    One man, who gave up everything, risking his life (himself/family), to fight for & defend, We, the PEOPLE.
    Bait expends ammunition.
    EVIL has no place here.
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 5th December 2018 at 20:51.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Steven (5th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon.
    That would be a tough one to argue.
    Well, it can be argued. Because I left PA on my own accord. I wasn't going to wait for moderator Paul, or any one of Bill's minions, to push me out. I was only banned AFTER I started posting here on TOT.

Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon. You've been a member at The One Truth since May 2014, but you've always favored Project Avalon over The One Truth. Not that we're going to be holding that against you, but...
    Not holding this against me? Then why even mention it?

No. Its only mentioned because you ARE holding it against me.
    And, because of the fact that you got it ALL WRONG, you are holding that against me as well.

I only got banned from PA AFTER I expressed why I left in Post #9 on the first thread I started here - Trump vs The Deep State.

It clearly demonstrates that I had no intention of returning to PA. I wasn't holding anything back. Go ahead. Go read Post #9 again.

Maybe it will finally sink in after you do that a few times.
    And you know I haven't gotten in there to 'edit' what was written because you closed the thread.
    Go on - read it!
    I double-dog dare you. READ IT!

Here, ya go... my last post over at PA was on 08-September 2018.
    I started posting here on TOT on 18-October 2018. I decided to leave PA, mostly because of how Bill Ryan treated KiwiElf & edina - BR told Kiwi to quit acting like a child & banned him for a (edit) w̶e̶e̶k̶ a three day period, he simply banned edina for 2̶ 1 week after she asked Bill Ryan if he was, in so many words, calling me a psychopath? He never responded to her, he simply banned her. This was the result of his response to one of my posts by saying that he thought I was 'unbalanced'.

I had previously contributed to Bill Ryan & the PA forum on several occasions. I decided to never support Bill or PA ever again. And, I left on that thought.

Go read Post #9! Its all there!
    Last edited by turiya, 8th December 2018 at 21:02.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Worms ? can ? or not Aragorn ?, noit up to date with this material , serpo stuff etc, the conections to uglies true Aragorn ?
    Well, okay, you have to dissect this, because there are two separate aspects to this thing.

First of all, everyone knows that Bill Ryan was the webmaster of the website that posted information about the alleged Project Serpo, which — for those who really don't know — was supposed to have been an exchange project between the US government and an extraterrestrial species from the Zeta Reticuli system. Whether Serpo was real or not is irrelevant at this point, but what's intriguing many within the conspiracy theory community is how the people behind the Serpo website all fit together.

It is no secret that Bill Ryan knows Richard Doty and Hal Puthoff — he will readily admit that himself. It is also no secret that Bill Ryan is a Free Zone Scientologist — not only will he equally readily admit that, but he still even strongly and openly supports Scientology (albeit not the organization known as the Church of Scientology). But just because some of the people in those infographs have met or know each other doesn't yet mean that they're involved in some crazy conspiracy. I seriously doubt whether Bill Ryan would have anything to do with the US Democrat Party, or with Hillary Clinton, or with child trafficking. But then again, the whole Pizzagate conspiracy theory originates from that very same US American alt-right movement as where the QAnon phenomenon is to be situated.

And that brings us to the second point. Those infographs were with 99% certainty created by our former (and nowadays seriously mentally deranged) super moderator bsbray, known over at Project Avalon these days as "A Voice from the Mountains". Back when we were still actively working within the now defunct Watchdog Task Force group, bsbray not only intended to expose a number of these so-called "alternative community" celebrities — such as David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Simon Parkes, Courtney Brown, et al — but also Bill Ryan.

However, bsbray was too afraid of losing his membership at Project Avalon — which somehow seemed very important to him for some weird reason, given that he was a super moderator here — to publish anything on Bill Ryan here at The One Truth under his own identity. That's why at the time, I proposed that if he ever had that material ready, then I would publish it here under my own identity, given that there was still animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon, and that I figured I was still in Bill Ryan's bad books anyway, having first been banned by him in person and then later having become the administrator of what Project Avalon considered "a competing forum" — and for that matter, one whose name they apparently dreaded to say out loud.

Of course, it never came to that, because then bsbray suddenly went all obsessive-compulsive about Donaldo el Mesías™ and started attacking anyone on this forum who wasn't aligned with the precursor of the QAnon conspiracy theory. And as you all know, bsbray then eventually stepped down from the staff — after obsessively having swept the floor with Dreamtimer on several open threads — and then he eventually left the forum, when he just as obsessively and fanatically failed to convince myself in a barrage of 11 private messages that he sent me over the course of only 55 minutes.

Meanwhile, bsbray — or "A Voice from the Mountains" as he likes calling himself these days — has been banned from The One Truth for life, and because of the following, which he sent to our brother Wind via the Skype Chat...:

Charming fellow, ain't he?

As I told my colleagues in the mod room, bsbray calls us faggots, but he's the one with the American flag so far up his ass that the shit starts coming out of his mouth.

(With my apologies to the proponents of anal sex, regardless of their gender, gender identity and/or sexual orientation. )

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Said individual has been (correctly) described by Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum as someone who plays both sides, and back at the time, there was indeed still an atmosphere of animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon. Luckily, that atmosphere is now gone. Adults know that it is better to work together than to work against one another.
    Well now my friend, this thing of working together with Project Avalon seems to be something that staff got together, as per your lead captain, and decided on their own as TOT's new flag to sail under, with no input from the crew. Don't get me wrong that's all fine and dandy and y'all can most certainly do as thou wilt, but simply as a matter of public record this was never put up for a vote of any kind, and I'm not marching to the beat of that drummer.

Nothing against the membership over there as they are not part of this equation IMO (it's up to them to awaken from the softly spoken magic spell many of them are under), but I'm rather cautious in who I choose to "work together" with. It's not just with anyone. Talk is one thing, I can have polite discourse with just about anyone who is willing, but out and out working together? No. I need to know you over time, see how you operate, how you treat other people, make sure you are trust worthy, before I take a chance and let you watch my back as we work together.

Having laid that out, do we even know what Captain Bill's overall goals, his loyalties, his overall vision of a possible future, really are? Do we think he can be trusted given his long and checkered rap sheet? My answer to those questions is not only no, but fuck no. I've seen WAY too much red flag material from this particular captain (and some of his spook buddies) dating back since 2005 to play that game of working together. Count me out.

And lastly: "Work together", toward what end?
    There's not a partnership and there are no plans to forge one. It's nothing more than moving past unnecessary animosity. We're not joining up with PA in any capacity.

Eye-rise is a sister forum. There are no plans for such a relationship with PA.
    As the lady said, Frederico mi hermano. There may come a time when The One Truth and Project Avalon might be exchanging information with one another on account of certain phenomena, or perhaps we can one day have some inter-forum video conference going on. Who knows?

Either way, it still won't be the same kind of kinship that The One Truth has with Eye-Rise, so it's not like we're suddenly going to be dropping down on our knees for Project Avalon or anything. All that has really changed is that the animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon has been swept off the table. We are now on speaking terms with one another, and whenever we talk to one another, it is both cordially and with mutual respect.

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [...] It’s just hard to keep your cool when some of the same people who screamed impeachment about Clinton lying are not only fine with Trump lying every time he opens his mouth...they see it as some code to beat the Deep State.
    Well, you know what the man wrote, Brother...

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."

(George Orwell, "Animal Farm")

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Speaking of which: Hi Wind!! Today’s a big day? What’s the prediction??
    I could be wrong, but I think our brother Wind was making a reference to the funeral service of George H.W. Bush, although if he was, then I think he might have his timing off by a day or two.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon. You've been a member at The One Truth since May 2014, but you've always favored Project Avalon over The One Truth. Not that we're going to be holding that against you, but...
    Not holding this against me? Then why even mention it?
    Because it's the truth. You clearly do not respect this forum, nor its management. You are merely and opportunistically using us as a platform for your personal crusade.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    I only got banned from PA AFTER I expressed why I left in Post #9 on the first thread I started here - Trump vs The Deep State.
    I know. But as per your own words, you were already on your second or third warning over there by the time you left. And that is why you left there. And as you needed a platform to promote your cause, you then decided to return to The One Truth and use our forum for that purpose.

You had never cared about your membership here before, up until the point in time where Project Avalon was no longer willing to cater to your antics. (And by the way, it wasn't Paul who banned you from there, but Hervé. He too is an administrator over at Project Avalon — they've got five administrators, if you include Bill Ryan himself.)

Oh, and just one other thing — perhaps not obvious, but very important nevertheless... I may be the spokesperson of The One Truth's management, but all of our decisions are made as a team, and always democratically. Every staff member is heard, and their opinions are valued on an equal basis. Therefore, any criticism that you have received from my end here on this thread — or elsewhere in my role as the administrator of The One Truth — fully reflects and represents the opinion of all staff members, not just of myself. We have all been (and still are) unanimous in this matter.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Chris (5th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018), Elen (6th December 2018), Kathy (5th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Then, Just Do it! And, Quit Talking About It!
    Well then, just do it!
    And quit talking about.
    Just veiled a threat?
    Go on - do it! And, be done with it!

Define 'Fascism'.
    Define 'Narrative'
    Define 'Censorship'.
    Define 'Psychological Projection'.
    Define 'Divisive'.
    Q
    Last edited by turiya, 5th December 2018 at 14:52.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Trump, Q and the Beauty of D5

Trump, Q and the Beauty of D5
    by u/SerialBrain2, published on Reddit, on December 4, 2018

Ok DS, today I am going to tell you a little more about the beautiful D5 move. It seems Q wants you to know more about it:

Q2540 Postponed. Well-played DS. Please allow us to counter. Q

You see, going from being an average chess player to a good one depends on your ability to focus on the position rather than the material.

Beginners tend to focus on protecting their pieces on the board and their moves are just a succession of short term tactical arrangements while the experienced player focuses on optimizing his position and achieving an ownership of the chess board that will inevitably result in the death of the opponent’s king.

When the experienced player detects this focus on material, he turns it to his advantage and sets up traps that the greedy and short term sighted rookie would systematically fall into, until he dies with an aborted smile and a distended belly full of the well-packed junk that were graciously served to him.

So you want to know about D5? Watch this 1990 Wojtkiewicz vs Kuczynski game where Wojtkiewicz wins in 25 moves (the YT title is incorrect but the video is accurate) video

As you can see, the first major mistake Kaczynski playing black makes is his 14. a5 move. He allows Wojtkiewicz to take the pawn and is forced to lose time and make the Queen d8 extra move to get the material back. In response, Wojtkiewicz, pretending to still care about his challenged pawn on a5 and to be interested in the b7 pawn, moves his Queen to b4 for (in fact) further positioning on e7. At this moment of the game, the highly strategic D5 position is unveiled but Wojtkiewicz skillfully temporizes and while his opponent is losing time focusing on material, he’s focusing on position. Kaczynski’s next moves show he is not seeing the position coming, he protects his b7 pawn with Queen C7 and, defeated by greed, falls into the a4 pawn trap. This allows Wojtkiewicz to finally play the 22nd d5 deadly move which, at first glimpse does not seem to be bloody but in reality only offers to Kaczynski the bad or very bad options leading to his unavoidable defeat.

That’s the spirit of D5: shiny objects strongly advertised and kindly offered to achieve the final victorious position.

Now you understand why the Maestro has responded so gracefully to the Grey Wolf’s death…

If D5 interpreted as Dec 5 was the real fatidic date for the DS in DC, do you think Q would have started to explicitly advertise it as soon as on May 10 2018 when he said this: Img1

This drop was the start of Q’s advertisement campaign for D5. Several other drops came later to sharpen the black hats’ education on the existence of a link between D5 and the FISA declassification. Then, just to make sure his message was well understood, Q widened the trap by saying this:

Q2494 [D]ec 5 D5 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.

This is the a4 pawn trap Kaczynski did not see. By equating Dec 5 to D5, Q was making the a4 pawn as shiny as it could get to trigger the response he expected from the DS. Which one? A false flag to occupy the news cycle and bury the declassification. Q knew this would be their move, so he gave them the Dec 5 date to have fun with. The proof is in the following drop made as early as Aug 5 2018:

Q1816 FISA. FISA. FISA. [20] There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped. You have more than you know. D5. WWG1WGA. Q

In this drop, Q is clearly saying he is not counting on MSM to spread the news about the FISA declassification. He already knew a false flag would happen. And indeed, it happened: Bush conveniently chose to die at the exact date causing Dec 5 to be a State Funeral day, for example allowing Fox News execs to force Hannity’s focus on it and the cancelation of his Clinton Foundation guests.

Q2541 FOX execs pulled (3) scheduled guests. Focus: 41 Q

I am sure that with the Q-training you have received, you all caught Comey’s Nov. 14 (mirror of 41) tweet about his dog Benji was about a Skull and Bones dog. Let’s use the Comey template Q provided in Q645 to decipher his tweet. Read carefully: Img2

As you can see, the template Q provided is very powerful if you understand it. Now let’s use the other numeric tools and other techniques Q has given us to know more about this tweet.

The timestamp is 6:44. Really James? You could not come up with anything less obvious? This 644, which is two times 322 Skull and Bones indicates there is an extra instance of 322 floating. We will get back to it. Capital letters add up to OBBHG=34=32+2 which confirms his 322 but also gives us the phrase BOB HG. You all know who BOB is right? Now what is this HG? You have to go very far in Left territory to know these things. Img3 He’s talking about HG Wells, an English writer known for his books The Time Machine, the Island of Doctor Moreau, The Invisible Man and the War of the Worlds. Now you know why a Time Machine was applied to President Bush’s death, why his Doctor Moreau was murdered, why the murderer became the Invisible Man because the first suspect killed himself and that all this is about the War of the Worlds: 23 vs 32, Trump, Q and us against the International Satanic Cabal.

Did you notice BENJI=40? Do you remember that 1 instance of 322 floating? Add it to BENJI and you have 41. He coded POTUS 41 in his tweet using the dog’s name and the mirrored date.

To give full credit to his riddle, I’ll make you notice something else. This OBBHG=34 is a message to BOB and to the secret society network but also means something else: you know from what I told you from the alphabet wheel that the 34th letter of the alphabet is also its 8th letter (the mod26 function-think clock). If you drop the repeated B (repetition rule), you get OBHG and since O=15, if you add it to the 8 we extracted earlier, you get 23 which is W. Therefore, OBHG becomes WBHG or GHWB, the initials for George H. W. Bush. Pretty cool right?
    As you can see, as early as Nov. 14 2018, JC informed all his friends they had something in the freezer that could be used for their protection against what they understood to be D5.

Exactly 11 days, 2 hours and 11 minutes later, Q drops Q2501 to which I showed you in my previous post Comey pointed at to activate his Skull and Bones brothers. After talking about the advantages of declassifying after testimonies and reminding us of the beauty of EO 13526 Sec. 1.7, Q ends the drop with this:

Q2501 [Koala] Q
    Peruvian Coffee for those who saw this [Koala] is actually Benji! Yes: KOALA=40=BENJI. Do you see it? This [11-2-11] day/hour/minute Q waited to respond to Comey’s Benji tweet was indicating that the Wojtkiewicz’s deadly 11×2=22nd D5 move was played. The 22nd move trap was set and the black hats did not see it. Yet, he has reached out to their intellect several times hinting this 22=11+11 was THE strategic move that would bring him victory:
    Q1357 11.11 provided as strategic marker.

Q1234 AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN! 11.11.18. Q

Even the Maestro with Sco[T][T] Free and Little Adam Schi[T][T] gave them the hint they had to study 22 and understand what it really meant.

Now do the math. How many days between D5 and 11.11? Yes, 25 days. In how many moves did Wojtkiewicz defeat Kaczynski? 25 moves. Coincidence?

More?
    Let’s take a closer look at Trump’s tweet with the statement on the passing of President Bush. img4. Did you notice it starts with December for D and ends with 41 for 5? The last sentence “we honor the life and legacy of 41” kind of gives away that 41 had to be there right? Now let’s draw a vertical line from the beginning of the statement D to its end 41 and gather all the capital letters we stumble upon. We get 2 groups of letters: those which start a paragraph and those which don’t: D-MTPWA-41 and YCNA. Now look at this MTPWA. Look at it carefully. Do you see it’s not far from the anagram of SWAMP? This is the reason why the Maestro separated these capital letters: so we could see the hint SWAMP. Now let’s put them together, we get D-MTPYCWNAA-5 which represents D5 encircling MTPYCWNAA. Value for MTPYCWNAA is 116 and it is confirmed by the mirrored 61=QANON coded in the 12+49 timestamp. Since SWAMP=72, we deduce MTPYCWNAA= SWAMP+44. But since 41 in the statement is G.H.W Bush, who is 44? Yes: Obama. Conclusion: the capital letters of the statement really mean D-OBAMA SWAMP-5. Translation:

With the D5 move, the Maestro has surrounded the Obama swamp!!
    More?
    Let’s analyze Q2531. Q brings the Q1559 VIVA vs VIVE drop and connects it to Comey and the riots in France. I told you in a previous post about the AE network and that VIV[A] was incorrect and VIV[E] was the right spelling. How many steps do you have to walk from A to E? Yes: 5. I showed you examples in the past where letters are displaced in the alphabet using a key to encode/decode messages. Here the key is 5. Do you see it? D5 is the 5 step Displacement of the alphabet correcting A to E. Hence the current correction in France. While the Forces of Darkness in DC were deceived spending their frozen items to counter an inevitable DECLAS that will surprise them, the Forces of Light were focusing on position: the war is not against dark individuals, it’s against the global satanic cabal they are just a small part of. The Maestro looks at the entire board, not pieces. After Trump’s election, the cabal made this bold countermove: Img5 It needed to be corrected and here is the A to E D5 correction: Img6

Now you know why the vests are yellow and why the next drop is about Hanukkah:
    Q2532 Light through Darkness. Do you believe in coincidences? Q
    Q2530 Vive la France! Q
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), turiya (5th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Q cooperating witness [power removed] house cleaning
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), turiya (5th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Q Posts for 05-Dec [D5]...
    All Q Posts can be found here: https://qmap.pub/

Q Post #2548....

Flynn is Safe and Assisting In Other Investigations (Q Proof)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 4 Dec 2018 - 11:42:55 PM

Dc43CR5WAAAy400.jpg-large.jpg

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...40182907756544
    [Dec 4, 2018]
    https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...38096916799488
    "NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance."
    Markers are important.
    [Dec 4, 2017] > [Dec 4, 2018]
    Think No Name.
    Did Mueller have a choice in making the recommendation?
    Who does Mueller 'now' report to?
    Does WHITAKER also oversee HUBER + OIG?
    What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
    Who has the server(s)?
    Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
    Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?
    You are witnessing something [firsthand] that many cannot possibly comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]
    Coincidences > > > reveal w/o violating NAT SEC
    Coincidences > > > mathematically impossible to be 'FALSE'
    Coincidences > > > bypass 'installed' restrictions to prevent future legal attachments
    Comms understood? 5:5?
    SENATE WAS THE TARGET.
    Q

Q Post #2549....

Deep State Used GHWB State Funeral to Stall Huber's Testimony on Clinton Foundation Investigation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 12:01:07 AM

Logical thinking.
    D5 drops 1st - last.
    Content & Dates.
    Huber drops 1st - last.
    Content & Dates.
    Role of Huber (as portrayed by 'Q')?
    What are the odds (mathematical probability) that Huber would be scheduled to testify re: Clinton Foundation on D5?
    What are the odds (mathematical probability) GHWB passes away and the State Funeral date is on D5?
    What other interviews and investigations were wiped clean (postponed) given a STATE FUNERAL takes up media coverage for a week?
    Why does the (global) FAKE NEWS media [largest in the world] continually attack 'Q'?
    Why is the WASH POST leading the attack?
    Think ABC agency.
    When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
    [RAPID_FIRE]
    Q

Q Post #2550....

Patriots Salute the Flynn Family! For God & Country
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 2:00:44 AM

Justice.jpg
    https://twitter.com/BarbaraRedgate/s...52875798605825

Attention On Deck!
    For God & Country.
    Q

Q Post #2551....
    Q Post #2552....

Out: Bill Priestap - a Key FBI Decision Maker on Hillary Email Probe and Russia Investigation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 11:01:19 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/another...art-1543964483
    "After Mr. Priestap’s departure, none of the high-ranking bureau officials involved in the two investigations will remain with the bureau."
    Follow the names on the list provided [update].
    PANIC IN DC.
    THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
    Nothing To See Here.
    Q

Q Post #2553....

President Trump Risked Everything to Fight For & Defend We, the PEOPLE
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 1:27:19 PM

Anonymous 5 Dec 2018 - 12:56:46 PM

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 9.53.35 AM.png

>>4166910
    One man, who gave up everything, risking his life (himself/family), to fight for & defend, We, the PEOPLE.
    Bait expends ammunition.
    EVIL has no place here.
    Q

Q Post #2554....

Be On Lookout for Another Deep State Stunt to Delay Dec-13 Hearing on Clinton Foundation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 2:46:59 PM

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/...on-foundation/
    Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
    Delay > > > D's control House?
    JC + LL
    Move and countermoves.
    See something.
    Say something.
    Q

Q Post #2555....

DOJ/FBI Seniors Long Meetings in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 2:58:46 PM

Be On Lookout for Another Deep State Stunt to Delay Dec-13 Hearing on Clinton Foundation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 2:46:59 PM

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/...on-foundation/
    Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
    Delay > > > D's control House?
    JC + LL
    Move and countermoves.
    See something.
    Say something.
    Q
    >>4168720
    WHITAKER, HOROWITZ, HUBER, and WRAY.
    Long meetings held within a SCIF [unusual] usually indicate something 'highly important' was discussed [planned]?
    Q

Q Post #2556....

Fake News "Blue Checkmark" Flunkies Trying Desperately to Discredit Q
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 3:27:27 PM

The 'blue checkmark' FAKE NEWS Twitter personalities are out in full-force today attempting to push another FALSE narrative that arrests were supposed to occur today.
    Controlled Narrative?
    #FactsMatter
    How much attention does "Q" receive from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
    Why are they working so hard to try and discredit something they label as a "FAKE CONSPIRACY."
    People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
    LOSS OF CONTROL
    THE GREAT AWAKENING.
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

Q Post #2557....
    Q Post #2558....

Obama's FBI Brass Hollowed out, after Latest Resignation of Key Official (Bill Priestap)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 5:50:16 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...f-key-official
    It's all just a CONSPIRACY.
    Nothing To See Here.
    Nothing is happening.
    RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
    Q

Q Post #2558....

Deep State and Fake News Guilty of the Real Russia Conspiracy
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 6:00:21 PM

RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY.
    Define 'PROJECTION'.
    What happens when they lose control and the TRUTH is exposed?
    What happens when PEOPLE no longer believe or listen to the FAKE NEWS CONTROLLED MEDIA, CONTROLLED HOLLYWOOD, CONTROLLED BLUE CHECKMARK TWIT SHILLS, ETC ETC???
    THE GREAT AWAKENING.
    SHEEP NO MORE.
    WE, THE PEOPLE.
    FOR GOD & COUNTRY - WE FIGHT!
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 7th December 2018 at 00:46.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    You clearly do not respect this forum, nor its management.
    Oh, and just one other thing — perhaps not obvious, but very important nevertheless... I may be the spokesperson of The One Truth's management, but all of our decisions are made as a team, and always democratically. Every staff member is heard, and their opinions are valued on an equal basis. Therefore, any criticism that you have received from my end here on this thread — or elsewhere in my role as the administrator of The One Truth — fully reflects and represents the opinion of all staff members, not just of myself. We have all been (and still are) unanimous in this matter.
    To All Staff Members:

I respectfully suggest, out of respect for the membership and regard for the reputation of TOT, that the full post that the above was taken from, as well as any follow-up, be taken to members only.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), PurpleLama (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    To All Staff Members:

I respectfully suggest, out of respect for the membership and regard for the reputation of TOT, that the full post that the above was taken from, as well as any follow-up, be taken to members only.
    Please clarify yourself. Why would only my post and any followups thereof have to be moved to members-only? And why would it have to be moved in the first place?

After turiya chose to champion bsbray's infographs about Bill Ryan — whom turiya apparently has a score to settle with — my clarification of where those infographs come from and what the mindset of their creator is, is very on-topic. Furthermore, if someone from Project Avalon reads this, then they too will know they've got a two-faced and psychotic bully in their mids.

Hell, I personally wish bsbray himself would come to read it. And Bill Ryan, because I'm sure Bill would be very interested in knowing what bsbray has been up to behind his back.

Karma's a bitch, innit?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Elen (6th December 2018), Kathy (8th December 2018), Wind (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Could we move the convo's regarding this that n the other ( accusations, propaganda, me amazing they bad, look over there etc etc ) over to here > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-debate-n-Talk < please, I wish this thread to keep going, is becoming an xlent thread for people to find in our wee shire imo.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

JRS (7th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Because one is rite does not make it rite, imo and experience.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Melidae (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There's not a partnership and there are no plans to forge one. It's nothing more than moving past unnecessary animosity. We're not joining up with PA in any capacity.

Eye-rise is a sister forum. There are no plans for such a relationship with PA.

As the lady said, Frederico mi hermano. There may come a time when The One Truth and Project Avalon might be exchanging information with one another on account of certain phenomena, or perhaps we can one day have some inter-forum video conference going on. Who knows?
    Well now I don't know how "partnership" got introduced into the mix, the key term was "working together", and that's exactly what sounds like is in the works. Anyway perhaps I need to brush up on my reading comprehension skills because it appears to me that you two are saying very different things.

Either way, it still won't be the same kind of kinship that The One Truth has with Eye-Rise, so it's not like we're suddenly going to be dropping down on our knees for Project Avalon or anything. All that has really changed is that the animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon has been swept off the table. We are now on speaking terms with one another, and whenever we talk to one another, it is both cordially and with mutual respect.
    I don't know where "dropping to our knees" was ever implied, but again as I did imply before: Do as thou wilt, and you can count me out.

Now just for curiosity sake, who exactly is this "we" that is talking together? Is this TOT talking to PA, Or Aragorn talking to Bill?

So anyhoos to get back on topic: Looks like the q who cried wolf has done it again. First it was everything is going to change last July, then it was yesterday, December 5. This is the typical, and VERY predictable alt media prediction game. So go ahead Q fans, I'll bite, when's the next bright shiny object, drop dead date I'm supposed to salivate over now?

I'm guessing that there won't be one this time. If there is, and I'm just speculating now, it would be safer to have it just be some time before the election in 2020.

And then, just to keep it on the really really safe side, as the election approaches and still nothing has happened, like in the recent mid terms Q could once again implore all the MAGA's to get out and do their part by getting out and voting red red red baby, so Maestro Trump can get the job done some time during his second term.

Even safer yet! Continuing on, and for fun's sake Trump wins again: As THAT next election approaches, and STILL nothing has happened, the MAGA's could be implored yet again to get out and do their part by voting red red red baby, so that a President Pence can complete the work that Trump laid out for him. If not in his first term, for sure the next one ROFL!!!

That would put everything changing to be pretty much guaranteed by when? 2032. And take that to the bank. These things don't just happen over night you know. Keep strong, keep the faith, be patient, and be ready to wave the rally flag when that magical moment occurs, the final coup takes place, and we can finally arrest all of our political enemies.

Good times are coming, we just have to be patient!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th December 2018), Kathy (8th December 2018), Wind (6th December 2018)