Q

Q Post #2544....
    Q Post #2545....

New: Title TBD
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Dec 2018 - 5:38:51 PM

https://www.secretservice.gov/join/apply/
    https://www.fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/how-to-apply
    If you decide to change careers…
    Your name has been entered to be fast-tracked.
    Q

Q Post #2546....

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Dec 2018 - 5:41:45 PM

Anonymous 3 Dec 2018 - 5:37:53 PM

>>4134775

Okay. Is the plot moving forward? I think we all understand the characters and conflict at this point. Time for the plot twist? Declas, FINALLY?
    >>4134817
    The President of the United States initiated and confirmed the order when he stated "The Calm Before the Storm."
    When was the statement made?
    When did "Q" go active?
    Watch the News.
    Watch the FBI.
    Watch the DOJ.
    Q

Q Post #2547....

FOX Executives Pull Clinton Foundation Whistleblower; Focus on GHWB Death Instead

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Dec 2018 - 9:12:29 PM

FOX execs pulled (3) scheduled guests.
    Focus: 41
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 12:51.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018), Steven (4th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Has Q ever explained how a self absorbed attention whore gets elected and suddenly after however many (many many) years of being a completely self absorbed, vain, selfish person morphed into a person who cares about anyone other than himself?

The intellectual acrobatics and absolutely insane level of denial required to think Trump even thinks...let alone thinks about anyone but himself is amazing. Worries of cult/brain washing/whatever is silly, anyone thinking that Trump is anyone other than the person he’s been the last 80 years or whatever is gonna get sucked in this Corey Goode-seque horse sh!t

I guess none of y’all grew up within 5-6 hour drive of Atlantic City/NYC? He created his brand there, which substantively may be a lil different than one he’s been given by Q, but personality-wise he hasn’t changed if you listen his actual words...no matter how you try to interpret them as some sort of code, he just says words and the only ones that mean anything are the insults of other or the self aggrandizing ones

This character Q creates is neither that dude nor the guy opening his mouth and speaking in front of cameras. This is so far from reality that anyone considering it needs a 20-and-back for deprogramming
    You know, donk, maybe its time to take some time off. You know.... sit back, relax, watch how you breathe, create some distance from the political scene, make up some :Popcorn: and just try to enjoy the show... even for just a lil bit...

Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 03:11.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    I have to ask just one question to you donk. Did you vote? and if you did did you vote for the queen? Oh sorry, another question, Do you have any sort of belief system that keeps you moving forward in life? I'm sorry, Just being inquisitive because you seem to know Trump personally enough to past judgement on him and in a very vindictive way, not to mention on Q.
    Nope, I don’t vote, but I grew up watching him, it’s not like there’s nothing out there to judge him on, especially presently...but back in the day he grabbed the spotlight whenever he could and showed he was...you ever seen any of that?

Ever “vet” anybody? I didn’t used to. It’s not real hard with some people though...why don’t youspeak to any of my concerns?

Seriously, check out any of his stops on Howard Stern (or any other of his publicity stunts in the 80’s and 90’s), it’s a hoot. But I’ll bet you wouldn’t want “that guy” in charge of locking people up and setting the world straight from the “deep state”

“On topic”: I got a kick out of PA admin P posting this:

▶Anonymous 11/30/18 (Fri) 22:30:51 bb5b93 (2) No.4093649
    https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/4092963.html#4093649

Damnit I can’t post the link. Best BR graphics I’ve ever seen...somebody help me
    Last edited by donk, 4th December 2018 at 13:03.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018), Aragorn (4th December 2018), Dreamtimer (4th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It's neither necessary nor helpful to get personal, Steven. There's decades of evidence that donk can draw from as he assesses Trump, whereas you don't know donk well enough to say he's vindictive. If you do know him well, say the word.

It does indeed take a lot of mental gymnastics to parse Trump's words and reinterpret them in the ways that people do. If one simply follows his patterns of behavior, it's not so hard. Occam's razor. He's the same con man he's always been and now much evidence of it has been coming out.
    Heh...thanks...glad I’m not the only one who can see the sides “Q” chooses to ignore

I hope Turiya and Steven are right and there’s more to him than the lout he’s always shown himself to be, but it’s mind boggling to me how nowadays his constant obvious lies and ignorant childish attacks get twisted into some code that somehow helps others. It’s the sickest joke I’ve ever seen.

Grab em by the pussy Q, I’m sure the questions I have sound as stupid as any female black reporters’. It’s a shame all those beautiful quality people Trump employed are getting arrested, I can’t wait for all your clever deception to finally bring us to promised land and make America great again!!!
    Last edited by donk, 4th December 2018 at 12:49.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018), Aragorn (4th December 2018), Dreamtimer (4th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    So watching some of these videos and reading some of these posts I’m starting to wrap my brain around how any of this gets any traction...it’s the classic quantity over quality...dump such huge loads of “information” that the duped consumer can’t even begin to question any of the individual points of unsubstantiated speculation, just make sure enough these moldy bread crumbs appeal to our easily duped emotional centers and BOOM....you got yourself a cult to DT’s personality, believing he’s gonna do some swamp draining or deep state exposing

It’s really really weird. Sorry (kinda) for the interruption...get back to dumping them Q drops, that hope and change your leader’s bringing is right around the corner.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Nope, I don’t vote, but I grew up watching him, it’s not like there’s nothing out there to judge him on, especially presently...but back in the day he grabbed the spotlight whenever he could and showed he was...you ever seen any of that?

Ever “vet” anybody? I didn’t used to. It’s not real hard with some people though...why don’t youspeak to any of my concerns?

Seriously, check out any of his stops on Howard Stern (or any other of his publicity stunts in the 80’s and 90’s), it’s a hoot. But I’ll bet you wouldn’t want “that guy” in charge of locking people up and setting the world straight from the “deep state”

“On topic”: I got a kick out of PA admin P posting this:

▶Anonymous 11/30/18 (Fri) 22:30:51 bb5b93 (2) No.4093649

Damnit I can’t post the link. Best BR graphics I’ve ever seen...somebody help me
    That would be this post by an anonymous somebody, or other....

These graphics (below) were the reason why Bill Ryan had to break up our little Qanon research team over at the PA forum board. He had to launch a serious campaign to call Qanon a 'cult'. Ha Ha Ha - Define 'Psychological Projection'.

cult /kəlt/
    noun: cult; plural noun: cults

- a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
    "a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, passion for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of
    "the cult of eternal youth in Hollywood"

This is why Dennis Leahy was 'activated' (by Bill, imo). Dennis Leahy is doing all he can to discount Qanon as a LARP. All in hoping that this would not make it to the light of day. This was back in September 2018. Well, too late, Bill, the cat is already out of its bag.

This is also the reason WHY Bill Ryan started up his thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. . -- As if anybody that wants to remain a forum member would really ask any 'hard' controversial question... ha ha ha!

You will find the links to my posting this, here on this forum, here.

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2
    Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 15:06.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanks turiya, that is quite enlightening. Always had a feeling that Bill boy was into stranger things. Well here is a Q of today,

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnwhn6kDLXg

Oh and Thanks donk for your bit of deeper thinking.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Concerns you may have? donk, you supposedly have been watching Trump through the 80's and 90's. so what is it that he did that has you so upset in life. is it the success he has accomplished. I don't recall Trump ever being a politician so it could not be that could it? Sure he had that Your Fired show and one could say he was an a&%hole but heck most people in this world can be that. Doesn't mean he can't get things done. Shoot I would bet that you did some pretty weird things in those years yourself. Don't care to drag those skeletons out of the closet do you? I guess what I can say is we all have done things through out our lives that can be vetted by someone that decides to take the time to look for negatives and what not, and even positives. So go for it. Meanwhile take a look at this and give it some vetting if you so choose.
    Last edited by Steven, 4th December 2018 at 14:53.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Regardless of what that quoted particular Yellow Vest would be saying, the Yellow Vest protests have nothing to do with QAnon, nor with Trump, nor with any alleged "Deep State".

It is a protest against the sudden rise of petrol/gasoline and diesel prices in France, which is where this movement started, and it has in the meantime blown over to the rest of Europe. But that's all it's about: the sudden rise of fuel prices at the pump due to government taxes.
    BTW, Macron is part of the Deep State / Globalist / Central Bank cabal...

News:
    Macron Blinks: France Suspends Fuel Tax Hike After "Yellow Vest" Riots

• "Meanwhile, amid the pervasive dissatisfaction with Macron and his policies, the fuel tax protests morphed into a broader anti-Macron movement, as the French people have criticized him for policies that they believe favor the rich over the working and middle-class."

• Macron successfully marketed himself as a pragmatic centrist during the 2017 French election. But a series of gaffes, scandals and policy missteps have helped him earn a reputation as the "President of the Rich" (before serving as president, Macron was a former economy minister and investment banker). To help combat this negative perception ahead of European Elections next year, Macron said he's considering other "populist" policies like raising the minimum wage.

• While it wasn't immediately clear if Macron's decision to suspend the tax would be enough to placate the seething anger of the French people - and it is safe to say his caving has merely emboldened the French to demand even more - but party officials have cautioned that he might need to back down on other policy "reforms" like cutting pension benefits.

• Recent polls have shown that most of France supports the cause of the yellow vests. Similar protests have broken out around Europe, spreading to Belgium, Italy and the Netherlands.

Source: zerohedge

Q Post #2534....

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 2 Dec 2018 - 6:26:15 PM

>>4119614
    Ask yourself a very simple question, why is there a total & complete MSM blackout re: France, Belgium, Germany, EU riots etc?
    When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
    FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 4th December 2018 at 15:48.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Turiya, you're a complex individual. For someone savvy enough to run down Richard Doty's fraudulent shit put out there on not only the MJ12 material, but his role of "Anonymous" in Serpo as a member of the backstage "Team of Five", you're peddling material now that's eerily reminiscent of Doty's Anonymous super secret high level insider character with this anonymous Q super secret high level insider character/s.

(If anyone at PA reads this, do have the cojones to ask Bill about Doty's involvement and the Team of Five)

But getting back to Q, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow besides a State funeral!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018), Aragorn (4th December 2018), Elen (5th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    You know, donk, maybe its time to take some time off. You know.... sit back, relax, watch how you breathe, create some distance from the political scene, make up some :Popcorn: and just try to enjoy the show... even for just a lil bit...
    Spoken like a true spin doctor, turiya. Not only are you continuing to flood this forum with propaganda in spite of the staff's explicit warning that we were not going to stand for it any longer, but now you're even demonstrating the cult technique of patronizing the dissidents.

Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon. You've been a member at The One Truth since May 2014, but you've always favored Project Avalon over The One Truth. Not that we're going to be holding that against you, but it does make it quite obvious that the reason why you suddenly showed up here after a long absence and immediately started posting this alt-right material here — and in the explicit, billboard-like style that you're doing it — is that you can't do it over at Project Avalon anymore. You're not actually interested in The One Truth as a forum and a community. You're only here because it serves your personal agenda.

The staff's problem isn't that someone would be posting the QAnon material here, nor that there would be people crazy enough to believe in the veracity of what essentially boils down to a live-action role-playing game. This is after all the so-called "alternative community", where people prefer chasing wild geese instead of facing the cold, hard facts. So be it.

No, turiya, the staff's problem is that as a member, you are being disrespectful both toward us and toward the forum as a whole, and that as a poster, you are a propagandist. You're clearly a man on a mission. You have so far started three individual threads that all revolve around the same politically polarized ideology, and the only external sources you're quoting and/or referencing are all aligned with the US American alt-right.

So not only are you opportunistically abusing The One Truth as a forum, but you've also single-handedly created a clearly observable schism among our member base with your billboard posting style, and across three separate threads, all imbued with and dedicated to the alt-right vantage.

Like I said the first time around, we are not going to stand for it. We've given you plenty of chances, and you've dismissed them all. It ends now. Voluntarily if possible, but by administrative action if necessary. And the last thing you'd be able to say is that we haven't warned you enough.

So watching some of these videos and reading some of these posts I’m starting to wrap my brain around how any of this gets any traction...it’s the classic quantity over quality...dump such huge loads of “information” that the duped consumer can’t even begin to question any of the individual points of unsubstantiated speculation, just make sure enough these moldy bread crumbs appeal to our easily duped emotional centers and BOOM....you got yourself a cult to DT’s personality, believing he’s gonna do some swamp draining or deep state exposing [...]
    And that's exactly why it is propaganda, Brother.

These graphics (below) were the reason why Bill Ryan had to break up our little Qanon research team over at the PA forum board. He had to launch a serious campaign to call Qanon a 'cult'. Ha Ha Ha - Define 'Psychological Projection'.

cult /kəlt/

synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, passion for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of
    And a cult is exactly what this is, yes.

This is why Dennis Leahy was 'activated' (by Bill, imo). Dennis Leahy is doing all he can to discount Qanon as a LARP. All in hoping that this would not make it to the light of day. [...]
    I've had my differences with Dennis Leahy, but I agree with him that a cultish LARP is exactly what this is.

I've resized the images in the quotes above so as to make my reply a little less space-consuming. But I have a pretty good feeling who this "anonymous" person behind those images might be.

It looks exactly like the kind of thing that one of our former staff members was working on at the time in our now defunct Watchdog Task Force group, albeit that he hadn't posted anything of that nature on account of Bill Ryan yet at the time. He had however already posted something similar on account of Simon Parkes, and he told me that it was his intent to also do the same on account of Bill Ryan (and others), but at the same time, he was also afraid of publishing anything about Bill Ryan because he didn't want to lose his membership at Project Avalon.

Said individual has been (correctly) described by Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum as someone who plays both sides, and back at the time, there was indeed still an atmosphere of animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon. Luckily, that atmosphere is now gone. Adults know that it is better to work together than to work against one another.

Either way, coincidentally, the political convictions of this "anonymous" person whose images you are championing are also perfectly in alignment with yours. "Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th December 2018), Chris (4th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018), Elen (5th December 2018), Fred Steeves (4th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Turiya, you're a complex individual. For someone savvy enough to run down Richard Doty's fraudulent shit put out there on not only the MJ12 material, but his role of "Anonymous" in Serpo as a member of the backstage "Team of Five", you're peddling material now that's eerily reminiscent of Doty's Anonymous super secret high level insider character with this anonymous Q super secret high level insider character/s.

(If anyone at PA reads this, do have the cojones to ask Bill about Doty's involvement and the Team of Five)

But getting back to Q, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow besides a State funeral!
    Regarding the images that donk requested help in posting....
    I'm not much of a fan with the job that the UFO community has done over the years - w/ what has been promoted. I think there is a tremendous amount of disinformation that is being pushed & painted as factual information. This includes whatever collection of fantasy stories that Bill Ryan entertains his followers with. So, I don't pay much attention to what goes on in that arena.

However, what had provoked my interest is what has been shown in IMAGE 2, the one with Bill Ryan shown to be somewhat connected to Friends of the Orphans & what appears to have a relation to child trafficking.

Certainly, the evidence of Friends of the Orphans is not easily found, as the name has been changed to NPH USA - "NPH USA is a registered non-profit corporation dedicated to improving the lives of orphaned, abandoned and disadvantaged children through support of the Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos/Nos Petits Freres et Soeurs network of orphanages in Latin America and the Caribbean." Wikipedia

Often times when one is confronted with the choice of facing themselves, looking in the mirror, many choose to turn away, as the reality of what they are faced with is determined to be absolutely unbearable. So, what do they do? They run. They run to get away from facts that are staring them in the face. They choose to run away from themselves. That's just a bandaid fix, imo.

The other names in that IMAGE 2 are the names Todd & Nora. I understand that Todd & Nora Maccoby were PA members. And, what did they choose to do when challenged with questions coming from some of the other PA members? Well... their choice was to run.

Here's TODD & NORA's LAST PA FORUM POST

And, following that bread crumb, it can kind of tell a story. I will leave it to you at this point.... w/ a couple hints...

Todd & Nora Maccoby

Last edited by turiya, 5th December 2018 at 03:02.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Worms ? can ? or not Aragorn ?, noit up to date with this material , serpo stuff etc, the conections to uglies true Aragorn ?

cult /kəlt/

This is why Dennis Leahy was 'activated' (by Bill, imo). Dennis Leahy is doing all he can to discount Qanon as a LARP. All in hoping that this would not make it to the light of day. This was back in September 2018. Well, too late, Bill, the cat is already out of its bag.

This is also the reason WHY Bill Ryan started up his thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. . -- As if anybody that wants to remain a forum member would really ask any 'hard' controversial question... ha ha ha!

You will find the links to my posting this, here on this forum, here.

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2
    Enjoyed this earlier today >

...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Let's face it, turiya, the only reason why you're posting that stuff here is because you were banned from Project Avalon.
    That would be a tough one to argue.

So not only are you opportunistically abusing The One Truth as a forum, but you've also single-handedly created a clearly observable schism among our member base with your billboard posting style, and across three separate threads, all imbued with and dedicated to the alt-right vantage.
    In all fairness I think all the fixins were already in place, with turiya simply being the catalyst to set it off.

It looks exactly like the kind of thing that one of our former staff members was working on at the time in our now defunct Watchdog Task Force group, albeit that he hadn't posted anything of that nature on account of Bill Ryan yet at the time. He had however already posted something similar on account of Simon Parkes, and he told me that it was his intent to also do the same on account of Bill Ryan (and others), but at the same time, he was also afraid of publishing anything about Bill Ryan because he didn't want to lose his membership at Project Avalon.
    Nice catch! I knew those overlays looked familiar but it passed me by like water under the canoe.

Said individual has been (correctly) described by Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum as someone who plays both sides, and back at the time, there was indeed still an atmosphere of animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon. Luckily, that atmosphere is now gone. Adults know that it is better to work together than to work against one another.
    Well now my friend, this thing of working together with Project Avalon seems to be something that staff got together, as per your lead captain, and decided on their own as TOT's new flag to sail under, with no input from the crew. Don't get me wrong that's all fine and dandy and y'all can most certainly do as thou wilt, but simply as a matter of public record this was never put up for a vote of any kind, and I'm not marching to the beat of that drummer.

Nothing against the membership over there as they are not part of this equation IMO (it's up to them to awaken from the softly spoken magic spell many of them are under), but I'm rather cautious in who I choose to "work together" with. It's not just with anyone. Talk is one thing, I can have polite discourse with just about anyone who is willing, but out and out working together? No. I need to know you over time, see how you operate, how you treat other people, make sure you are trust worthy, before I take a chance and let you watch my back as we work together.

Having laid that out, do we even know what Captain Bill's overall goals, his loyalties, his overall vision of a possible future, really are? Do we think he can be trusted given his long and checkered rap sheet? My answer to those questions is not only no, but fuck no. I've seen WAY too much red flag material from this particular captain (and some of his spook buddies) dating back since 2005 to play that game of working together. Count me out.

And lastly: "Work together", toward what end?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2018), Dreamtimer (5th December 2018), Wind (5th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There's not a partnership and there are no plans to forge one. It's nothing more than moving past unnecessary animosity. We're not joining up with PA in any capacity.

Eye-rise is a sister forum. There are no plans for such a relationship with PA.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th December 2018)