Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Senior Member palooka's revenge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imo when the behind the scenes, goings on, happenings, happen, the future is coded in with present data, giving potentials. Lately noospheric diving has presented that Future feelings are attacking or better said and acknowledged, Non reaction to a false narrative plus the opposite already in creation ( past n present bullet pointing ), Okay , now behind the scenes, the future is look xlent for everyone, yes everyone includes the weres n putrids.

this one from jung purddy much boils it down for me...

when an inner situation is not made conscious, it happens outside, as fate.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (Yesterday), Aragorn (Yesterday), Dreamtimer (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,981 Times in 5,042 Posts
    Imagine inturpreting the macro from a fear consciousness, inner first to then truely know-comprehend-ignore/ etc the macro.

Deep Jung indeed, add J Campbell n J Arguelles to the imo best Arkeytypally understanding persons of their times and one gets = Q uests, the Hero's journey.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,981 Times in 5,042 Posts

Super Moderator United States Dreamtimer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,397 Times in 8,019 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    this one from jung purddy much boils it down for me...

when an inner situation is not made conscious, it happens outside, as fate.
    This made me think of the fact that if you don't sleep and dream you will end up hallucinating in waking life. The brain (and spirit) need this activity and it will happen no matter the resistance.

It's a great way of saying that we make our own fate, and we should be careful and deliberate about it.

And I'm still thinking about that video of Dr. Sapolsky. That one really sparked some thought. I will take the time to put my comments in, I had written them while listening, with time stamps, and then I left the page without posting. But I will go back because it merits another listen anyway. And it could easily go in Aianawa's "you are not your thoughts" thread.

I hope not too many people are interpreting life through a fear consciousness. That's trouble already happening.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Elen (Yesterday)