Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Do still consider, problem reaction solution. Two wings of the same bunch, playing good cop bad cop.
    Why is Trump backing anti Islamic citizenship?
    What is the outcome of a public acceptance of a Q action. Martial Law. Global currency taken by China.
    Double bind.
    There needs to be a double take down. Because these Q guys are very likely just as bad.
    Maybe the single positive is showing the world afflicted with Stockholm syndrome, that they have been duped.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Republicans are chasing red herrings, as is their wont.

Giuliani is contradicting himself left and right and complaining that it's unfair when people quote his multiple prior statements.

Poor fellow, he was on record as a hero after 911 and now he doesn't want to be responsible for his long-held positions.

To claim there was a 'mole' in the FBI is to act guilty. Trump has been acting like a guilty person since day one. "I did't do anything. Don't go in my basement!"

But some people will accept anything from their leaders.

Revenge and Vendetta are very strong energies.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Taking any side is asking to be duped from what I can see.
    There's still other countries out there. Like a whole world.
    Plenty of different past narratives. What has happened to them?
    Set up USA as a scapegoat being one of them. Create a civil war another.
    This stuff about some foreign country's bickering over an election is of little actual interest to me.
    I know the Americans think it is and think that it is supposed to be important to the rest of the world.
    That sense of importance feeds a false sense of urgency.
    My interest is mainly in watching how much effect is has on a population. Potentially taking themselves out because of political fervour.
    Leaving the rest of the world in either a vacuum, or not, maybe celebrating to have the spoilt kids on the block pull their heads in.
    Number one supporters of Israel. Who are the number one purveyors of war.
    Russia and China don't go about stirring crap up sticking their noses in other countries foreign affairs.
    But then, ALL of the nations and their posturing could be all just playing their roles if we go by the global hidden hand theory.
    Maybe some of the US role is down to how their citizens react to the puppet show. Divide and conquer, take a side and draw your weapons. And you have lost.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    These people are horrifically twisted...If I'm lyin', I'm dyin' ... if this comes to anything, it will represent to me a complete breakdown of my 'worldview'. If anyone is hoping for this to happen then this would be at least one of the events to precipitate it in anyone that holds the same view as I. That's a strong statement so I better clarify...I"m not referring to a couple of bad apples that are low enough to 'conspire' against anyone, I'm referring to a complete breakdown of all that is holy/truth in this Universe.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (27th May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    "This stuff about some foreign country's bickering over an election is of little actual interest to me.
    I know the Americans think it is and think that it is supposed to be important to the rest of the world.
    That sense of importance feeds a false sense of urgency."

I don't really disagree with this, but one has to consider that the U.S. has a huge store of nuclear devices...and its current leadership is as insane as any bad actor on the globe. It doesn't really call for a panic, but it does make an interesting spectacle...As a citizen of the U.S (though I have been yelled at on a street corner to go back to Iran, but that notwithstanding) it does have a 'personal' feel to it...The election is not a big deal to me...some things are obvious so I neither need to belabor those points or hide under my bed shaking with rage...but the election can and does have ongoing after effects which need to be emotionally and practically contended with.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (27th May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Looking at this community and beyond, a great deal of people have a lot invested in Trump. What his party in America is doing is directly related to him. And what America does affects the rest of the world for better or worse.

Please tell me if this is wrong:

America is becoming a nation that its allies no longer look at as dependable.

Many of our allies are beginning to move forward without us/our leadership.

We are losing our leadership role in the world.

(I'm not interested in assessments of whether this is good or bad, only if it's happening)
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    to post 21

We are looking at the bigger picture always.
    And we know you have bombs, and try to get everyone else to disarm under continuing rhetoric. I come from NZ we lead the world in anti nuclear activism. So of course we have that in mind..

now back to Bruce Cathie, this link may help, as it is only a small passing factor in his research on other things which he stumbled on, and his old presentations made some believe that nuclear war was actually impossible, which is a distortion, but this page, from his legacy site, explains more how, unspontaneous it is. Which can be taken however you like, but it lends to the digestion that much of the geopolitical scene is COMPLETELY scripted.
    http://www.worldgrid.net/1128/miscon...-calculations/

to post 22..
    That is correct, and I think that has been the case for a LONG time and the US residents have not caught on to the fact that much of the world abhors the foreign policy of the USA and began losing trust in them probably starting in the 80's or 90's.

We do still like the people though, please understand the distinction between foreign policy and export vs the citizens.

The export is in the flood of culture, tv, doctrine, fast food. If people don't know anything about foreign policy, they feel choked by the exported junk food and consumerism.
    Maybe Europe is different, smaller countries are forced into it more than Europe I would imagine. Partly because of the dollar being able to buy influence easier when the exchange rate is mismatched.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 23rd May 2018 at 13:01.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ...probably starting in the 80's or 90's.
    Figures. That's when all the values my parents raised us with started getting thrown in the crapper in favor of: materialism, short-term gain, uber-partisanship, labelling and undermining the press, inviting religion into politics.

My Dad was the first to tell me that I'd better hope the religious people don't become powerful in politics because myself and minorities will be among the first to lose their rights.

My Dad is a life-long republican and proud conservative. (or, was proud)
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Figures. That's when all the values my parents raised us with started getting thrown in the crapper in favor of: materialism, short-term gain, uber-partisanship, labelling and undermining the press, inviting religion into politics.

My Dad was the first to tell me that I'd better hope the religious people don't become powerful in politics because myself and minorities will be among the first to lose their rights.

My Dad is a life-long republican and proud conservative. (or, was proud)
    Yeah, it's sort of a global thing, I think. When I was a boy I loved the idea of Disneyland lol.
    Probably if some other country was calling shots the same thing would have happened. A big country not steeped too much in conservatism and history like Europe. Freedom and liberty and the American dream maybe was a good planting ground. Free enterprise, invention, lots of good things came out of the early period. Not forgetting the deal with Japan after the war. The flood of cars, Sony. As in the Walkman, the first individualiser, the zone out device, personalised music and style.

But along side it was the roll on from Vietnam, which set people divided around the world. The Panama invasion, the gulf wars. I'm not totally having all recall on the beginnings of these incursions into foreign policing. It has been a snowball effect since the end of WW2 really. That was the purpose of the creation of the UN.
    The peace movement prior to WW1 was genuine, and then a bunch of them 'died' and it slowly evolved. That is where some of the roots of this 'Deep State' business is, I am pretty sure the USA has been assigned a role as patsy, and has been taken over slowly, by chipping away at the publics awareness and resolve.
    I really want the public to make the right choices and not be drawn into playing the parts they seem to be duped into.
    It is a touchy subject to brooch as I will likely offend patriotism, when I am actually trying to shine a light on something with only care for the good of all and our American family in mind.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    There needs to be a double take down. Because these Q guys are very likely just as bad.
    They are. I don't remember at the moment what name they went by before this whole "Q" madness broke out, but they had already been posting their junk to 4chan earlier — there was at least one thread about it at the time here at the forum, insofar as I remember. It was back in 2016, during the run-up to the US elections, but still quite a few months before the elections themselves.

In any case, it was only the format that was slightly different. The content and underlying political conviction were largely the same: American Exceptionalism, white-supremacism, disdain for "social justice warriors" and "liberals", and so on. And there was some rambling about pedogate/pizzagate too.

Back then, it was supposedly an FBI insider who went anonymous because "his life would be in danger if he were to come out into the light", blah blah blah. And the guy was as "alt-right" as you can possibly imagine, complete with the profiling of African-Americans as violent savages, and the supposedly FBI-documented claim that progressive/liberal vantages were the result of a genetic predisposition for low morals. I kid you not.

And now it's the same shit all over again, under the mysterious guise of "Q". And on 4chan? Really? Couldn't they find a more serious venue to hang out at? Well, with their level of intelligence, I'm guessing "probably not".

Maybe the single positive is showing the world afflicted with Stockholm syndrome, that they have been duped.
    Nah, the world at large isn't wise or introspective enough yet to acknowledge that. That's why the US hegemony has been able to sustain itself so effortlessly for the past 70-odd years.

The only ones who really "get it" are the countries that were directly affected by said hegemony in a negative way, namely Russia, China and large parts (but not all) of the Arab world. But in the latter case, there's the brainwashing with Islam to account for their rejection of the US hegemony.

Europe is either way still blind as a mole to it all, and so are Japan, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Africa doesn't have much of an opinion, because it's still too busy trying to survive after the damage that was (and is still being) done to it by the western hegemony.

There's still other countries out there. Like a whole world.
    Shh! To the best of any US scientist's knowledge, there is no intelligent life outside of the borders of the USA, so the very thought that they'd be wrong about that would probably generate a nationwide wave of heart attacks.

This stuff about some foreign country's bickering over an election is of little actual interest to me.
    That sense of importance feeds a false sense of urgency.

[...]

Russia and China don't go about stirring crap up sticking their noses in other countries foreign affairs. [...]
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Many of our allies are beginning to move forward without us/our leadership.

We are losing our leadership role in the world.

(I'm not interested in assessments of whether this is good or bad, only if it's happening)
    It would be a great thing if it were true, because the USA has had its chance for almost 80 years, and if it has shown the world one thing very clearly in all that time, then it's how not to do it. I could say a lot more here, but then I'll probably offend some US Americans again, so I'm going to bite my tongue.

But even though it would be great if the world were to suddenly wake up, I don't think the USA has anything to worry about yet in that regard.

The world is plowing on as it always has, and most of the world isn't even aware of this amateurish cloak-and-dagger "Q" game on 4chan. Hell, most of the world probably doesn't even know what 4chan is. And we certainly don't get any of that US-internal political nonsense in the news over here in Europe, unless it really pertains to something that might be of international importance.

In general, Europeans are just as badly asleep as US Americans. It just so happens to be that they're dreaming a different dream. <sour grin>
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (24th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2018), enjoy being (23rd May 2018), Kathy (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2018), Dreamtimer (27th May 2018), Elen (28th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Aianawa, Take this with a grain of salt, but I think I understand a bit of where you're coming from...

I think you feel removed from all of the points made in this video and others, for example. They don't directly impact you, perhaps you feel some negativity towards the U.S. so it naturally follows that you appreciate the negative cast of American politics...but you've chosen the wrong side...it is the other sh*theads that should be examined. I'm feeling a little inarticulate today after reading all the poetic exchanges.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 27th May 2018 at 13:35. Reason: fixed your quoting
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (28th May 2018)

Thanks
    Trump is a phony, Aianawa...I don't know if you have ever watched him on TV...but the guy literally oozes deception...He's an living walking talking avatar...he is the illusion that needs to be destroyed. Trust me!

rofl...gratuitous indeed...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 27th May 2018 at 21:09. Reason: gratuitous ethnic joke removed"
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (28th May 2018)

Thanks
    The disclaimer helps, I suppose. Thanks. 'Jew' jokes are generally either toxic or potential dynamite...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (28th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)