Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Please clarify yourself. Why would only my post and any followups thereof have to be moved to members-only? And why would it have to be moved in the first place?

After turiya chose to champion bsbray's infographs about Bill Ryan — whom turiya apparently has a score to settle with — my clarification of where those infographs come from and what the mindset of their creator is, is very on-topic. Furthermore, if someone from Project Avalon reads this, then they too will know they've got a two-faced and psychotic bully in their mids.

Hell, I personally wish bsbray himself would come to read it. And Bill Ryan, because I'm sure Bill would be very interested in knowing what bsbray has been up to behind his back.

Karma's a bitch, innit?
    If you have no concern over non-members perception of TOT, then Ignore or erase my post.

Revealing a private Skype chat between bsbray and Wind does not build trust. And neither does a public warning to one member while allowing another to ridicule and insult anyone who do not agree with him.

But you are the administrator. If you are okay with this, who am I to say different.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Dreamtimer (6th December 2018), Elen (6th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), PurpleLama (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Could we move the convo's regarding this that n the other ( accusations, propaganda, me amazing they bad, look over there etc etc ) over to here > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-debate-n-Talk < please, I wish this thread to keep going, is becoming an xlent thread for people to find in our wee shire imo.
    I'm sorry but but I'm afraid I'm going to have to say "no" to that request, Aianawa. It would break the continuity of the thread, and it's all pertinent.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    There's not a partnership and there are no plans to forge one. It's nothing more than moving past unnecessary animosity. We're not joining up with PA in any capacity.

Eye-rise is a sister forum. There are no plans for such a relationship with PA.
    As the lady said, Frederico mi hermano. There may come a time when The One Truth and Project Avalon might be exchanging information with one another on account of certain phenomena, or perhaps we can one day have some inter-forum video conference going on. Who knows?
    Well now I don't know how "partnership" got introduced into the mix, the key term was "working together", and that's exactly what sounds like is in the works. Anyway perhaps I need to brush up on my reading comprehension skills because it appears to me that you two are saying very different things.
    Dreamtimer simply used the word "partnership" because you yourself seemed to be implying that this was what we had in mind. However, she and I are saying the same thing.

Either way, it still won't be the same kind of kinship that The One Truth has with Eye-Rise, so it's not like we're suddenly going to be dropping down on our knees for Project Avalon or anything. All that has really changed is that the animosity between The One Truth and Project Avalon has been swept off the table. We are now on speaking terms with one another, and whenever we talk to one another, it is both cordially and with mutual respect.
    I don't know where "dropping to our knees" was ever implied, but again as I did imply before: Do as thou wilt, and you can count me out.
    Count you out on the fact that The One Truth and Project Avalon are now on speaking terms with one another and may, if the occasion arises, exchange some information with one another on account of what's playing within this so-called "alternative community"?

Because that's all there is to it. Like we said, we have no plans for entering into a kind of partnership with Project Avalon as what we currently have going with Eye-Rise. That would never even work, because The One Truth and Project Avalon are way too different anyway.

I think you're simply trying to read too much into our words, Brother.

Now just for curiosity sake, who exactly is this "we" that is talking together? Is this TOT talking to PA, Or Aragorn talking to Bill?
    I guess both apply. Bill and I have been communicating on a number of things, but at the same time, it's also because of communication between members of both forums that we found out about the passing of our beloved sister Brook.

Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Please clarify yourself. Why would only my post and any followups thereof have to be moved to members-only? And why would it have to be moved in the first place?

After turiya chose to champion bsbray's infographs about Bill Ryan — whom turiya apparently has a score to settle with — my clarification of where those infographs come from and what the mindset of their creator is, is very on-topic. Furthermore, if someone from Project Avalon reads this, then they too will know they've got a two-faced and psychotic bully in their midst.

Hell, I personally wish bsbray himself would come to read it. And Bill Ryan, because I'm sure Bill would be very interested in knowing what bsbray has been up to behind his back.

Karma's a bitch, innit?
    If you have no concern over non-members perception of TOT, then Ignore or erase my post.

Revealing a private Skype chat between bsbray and Wind does not build trust.
    Well, within this so-called "alternative community", and in the spirit of conspiracy research, one must (and tends to) look at things playing out behind the scenes. People's public persona and their not-so-public activities may be in stark contrast with one another. That is after all what research — at least, in this field — is all about, and it is also how crimes are uncovered and solved.

In this particular case, bsbray's public persona doesn't quite portray what a sadistic bully he has become, and his mental state is very, very pertinent with regard to the infographs that turiya posted. Those infographs were not on-topic for anything to do with the QAnon material anyway, but turiya posted them nevertheless, simply because he has a score to settle with Bill Ryan.

Ergo, I think it behooves anyone interested in the truth to know that the individual who created those infographs and who, through them, was/is suggesting that Bill Ryan would somehow be involved with Hillary Clinton, with the US Democrat Party and with child trafficking, is a mentally deranged, dangerously libelous and extremely two-faced and cowardly opportunist, and therefore not exactly a credible information source, regardless of his skills with graphical presentation software and Adobe Photoshop.

And neither does a public warning to one member while allowing another to ridicule and insult anyone who do not agree with him.
    Um, that is not what has been happening here. The public warning to turiya was fully warranted, but I don't see anyone ridiculing and insulting anyone who does not agree with turiya. Fred's criticism is directed at the QAnon phenomenon and its cult following themselves. And even though Fred is using sarcasm for making his point, he is not actually attacking turiya.

There is a difference between criticizing and attacking, just as there is a difference between moderation and censorship.

But you are the administrator. If you are okay with this, who am I to say different.
    I think it would be in everyone's best interest to leave all the recent posts standing. They are all pertinent, and they contain important information.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Chris (6th December 2018), Dreamtimer (6th December 2018), Elen (6th December 2018), Melidae (6th December 2018), Wind (7th December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Perhaps NAP is the insulter here. He has had posts edited and removed. We've communicated with him about it.

And he's even apologized all on his own.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2018), Elen (6th December 2018), Wind (7th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    I don't see anyone ridiculing and insulting anyone who does not agree with turiya.
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Perhaps NAP is the insulter here. He has had posts edited and removed. We've communicated with him about it.

And he's even apologized all on his own.
    Yes, NAP made it clear to me that his apology was not meant for me, in calling me a 'moron', without ever editing his comment. His apology was meant for the moderators, not for me.

And, he left it to you to edit that comment out.
    He didn't edit it out, you had to!

Nice try. But you cannot manipulate the words around so they look good for others that didn't see the exchange.

I am left to step in on this & correct the record, as it is attempted to be turned from something sour & made to appear sweet.
    Last edited by turiya, 6th December 2018 at 17:15.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Melidae (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Those infographs were not on-topic for anything to do with the QAnon material anyway, but turiya posted them nevertheless, simply because he has a score to settle with Bill Ryan.

Ergo, I think it behooves anyone interested in the truth to know that the individual who created those infographs and who, through them, was/is suggesting that Bill Ryan would somehow be involved with Hillary Clinton, with the US Democrat Party and with child trafficking, is a mentally deranged, dangerously libelous and extremely two-faced and cowardly opportunist, and therefore not exactly a credible information source, regardless of his skills with graphical presentation software and Adobe Photoshop.
    Yes, its becoming quite clear that you are looking to get into 'good graces' with Bill Ryan, for whatever reasons you may personally have with the man..

What you are calling 'infographs', I have no idea who created these. I certainly did not. A link was provided to me and I went to the 8chan board to have a look. And, from what I saw was that one particular IMAGE was quite relevant to what had occurred over at the PA forum when Bill Ryan became critical of our Qanon 'research team.' The Qanon research began to intensify its research pertaining to the Q bread crumbs that were pointing to child sex trafficking.

The IMAGE 2 that was posted shows that TODD & NORA MACCOBY had a connections to James Alefantis & the Pizzagate thing that had been going on in Washington D.C.

TODD & NORA MACCOBY were members posting on the Project Avalon forum. It was their names & images that are in that IMAGE 2, as is how I reference it.

Going down some rabbit holes, it appears that Nora Maccoby, in particular has had connections with Deep State / CIA. Further research showed that questions, from PA members, had started being asked directly to TODD & NORA regarding their affiliation to James Alefantis, who they were referring to in a particular post showing that they were on a first name basis.

Instead of answering questions, they chose to run away from the inquiries by immediately retiring their Project Avalon account.

I thought it very curious that the relevance between what was being posted by Q with regard to the Child Sex Trafficking information, the Deep State network, Central Bankers (see the DUTCH EX-BANKER WHISTLEBLOWER VIDEO), Nora Maccoby's connection to the CIA, James Alefantis & pizzagate, with their children all going to the same schools as the Clinton & Obama children.

All this seemed quite relevant to there being a connection with the Q bread crumbs that were being dropped, our little PA Qanon research team & Bill Ryan's sudden appearance slamming Qanon as a 'cult', in his attempt to discredit the material / information that was coming to light. Along with the sudden activation of Dennis Leahy, who had been very silent for almost a year's time. Dennis appears, to me, to have a mission to discredit Qanon as a LARP. He appears to be obsessed with this mission.

So, there is quite a relevance between those images & what had taken place on the Project Avalon forum, with Bill's obvious attempt to break-up our research efforts on the Qanon thread that was going strong at the time - prior to early September 2018.

In addition, there had also been a prominent British politician that became a Project Avalon member, name of Simon Parkes, that Bill Ryan had interviews with. This man appears to have been outed out as a sex predator, so it seems. He has claimed to have had his virginity broken by having sex with an Alien Cat Queen, if you can believe that one. Why Bill Ryan would be interested in having an interview with such a character is beyond anything that I can understand. Perhaps, it was Simon Parkes' own claim that he had been a member of the Illuminati. I can give Bill Ryan that much little credit... that he wanted to add to his collection of interviews one that may draw more people that may have an interest in viewing such a person. For me, its not my style.

TOT has also had discussion thread(s) on this particular man - Simon Parkes. What did TOT members come out with from these talks?
    Last edited by turiya, 6th December 2018 at 19:11.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), Melidae (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Yes, NAP made it clear to me that his apology was not meant for me, in calling me a 'moron', without ever editing his comment. His apology was meant for the moderators, not for me.

And, he left it to you to edit that comment out.
    He didn't edit it out, you had to!

Nice try. But you cannot manipulate the words around so they look good for others that didn't see the exchange.

I am left to step in on this & correct the record, as it is attempted to be turned from something sour & made to appear sweet.
    Not every staff member is monitoring every thread on the forum, least of all this one. As the matter of fact, I quite often mentally ignore this thread and mark everything as read — after first checking of course whether there isn't anything left for me to read anymore apart from the threads I mentally ignore. Quite often, but not always, and especially not in recent days.

Either way, you do know how to use the report button, don't you? If you have a problem with a particular word or phrase in somebody's post, then the only way to be certain that the entire staff will be apprised of it is by filing a report.

And just for the record, we have indeed already edited and deleted posts by NotAPretender, both on this thread here and on the "Invasion" thread, as well as by Steven. But ultimately — and I do feel that I need to state this quite clearly — the decision on whether someone is crossing the line between criticism and insult (or between informing and proselytizing) is exclusively the staff's prerogative.

We are the hosts, and you are the guests in this house, not the other way around, and regardless of whatever opinion anyone here may hold on account of the staff of The One Truth, all current staff members are people of the utmost integrity and honor. We may not be infallible, but you will be hard-pressed to find any forum at all with a staff team as honest, transparent, tolerant, empathetic, compassionate and well-intended as ours. Hard-pressed indeed.

Those infographs were not on-topic for anything to do with the QAnon material anyway, but turiya posted them nevertheless, simply because he has a score to settle with Bill Ryan.

Yes, its becoming quite clear that you are looking to get into 'good graces' with Bill Ryan, for whatever reasons you may personally have with the man..
    Awww, are you sad that I'm not willing to cater to your vendetta against the man?

Sorry dude, I woke up. I've had my own criticisms of Bill Ryan in the past — and I still stand by some of them — but I'm also not going to demonize him. He is a man with both flaws and qualities, just like the rest of us here on this planet.

What you are calling 'infographs', [...
    Actually, that's what bsbray calls them.

...] I have no idea who created these. I certainly did not.
    I know you didn't. I am fairly certain — as in "99% certain" — that it was bsbray who created them. Who else at 8Chan even knows who Bill Ryan is, let alone wanting to take him down?

A link was provided to me and I went to the 8chan board to have a look. And, from what I saw was that one particular IMAGE was quite relevant to what had occurred over at the PA forum when Bill Ryan became critical of our Qanon 'research team.' The Qanon research began to intensify its research pertaining to the Q bread crumbs that were pointing to child sex trafficking.
    bsbray is just as fanatic in his political convictions as those QAnon idiots and their devout cult following, and he has the experience with presentation software and Adobe Photoshop to pull this off. Like I said, he had already published something like this before on account of Simon Parkes and a few other "alternative community" celebrities — I think he did one on David Wilcock too, but I'd have to check the archives.

The IMAGE 2 that was posted shows that TODD & NORA MACCOBY had a connections to James Alefantis & the Pizzagate thing that had been going on in Washington D.C.

TODD & NORA MACCOBY were members posting on the Project Avalon forum. It was their names & images are in that IMAGE 2, as is how I reference it.

Going down some rabbit holes, it appears that Nora Maccoby, in particular has had connections with Deep State / CIA. Further research showed that questions, from PA members, had started being asked directly to TODD & NORA regarding their affiliation to James Alefantis, who they were referring to in a particular post showing that they were on a first name basis.

Instead of answering questions, they chose to run away from the inquiries by immediately retiring their Project Avalon account.

I thought it very curious that the relevance between what was being posted by Q with regard to the Child Sex Trafficking information, the Deep State network, Central Bankers (see EX-BANKER VIDEO), Nora Maccoby's connection to the CIA, James Alefantis & pizzagate, with their children going to the same schools as the Clinton & Obama children.

All this seemed quite relevant to there being a connection with the Q bread crumbs that were being dropped, our little PA Qanon research team & Bill Ryan's sudden appearance slamming Qanon as a 'cult', in his attempt to discredit the material / information that was coming to light. Along with the sudden activation of Dennis Leahy, who had been very silent for almost a year's time. Dennis appears, to me, to have a mission to discredit Qanon as a LARP. He appears to be obsessed with this mission.

So, there is quite a relevance between those images & what had taken place on the Project Avalon forum, with Bill's obvious attempt to break-up our research efforts on the Qanon thread that was going strong at the time - prior to early September 2018.
    Okay, here's a bit of a revelation. I have once kissed Jennifer Batten (on the cheeks). I actually even have a photograph of that, albeit not a digitized one. If you don't know who Jennifer Batten is, she used to be Michael Jackson's lead guitarist on his World Tour, and she was featured in some of his videos. She was the blonde with the wild Mohawk hairstyle — her hair is very different now, and she has also put on a bit of weight over the years.

But so anyway, does the fact that there is a photograph of me kissing Jennifer Batten mean that I would have had anything to do with Michael Jackson's death? You have heard of the theory that everyone in the world is connected with only six degrees of separation, have you not?

So Bill Ryan knows some people, and Todd and Nora know some people, and somewhere amidst all of those people who know each other, there's a Hillary Clinton somewhere, and a US Democrat Party, and someone who may or may not be guilty of child trafficking — remember, Pizzagate is a right-wing conspiracy theory that has already been proven false. And the reason why bsbray believes in that conspiracy theory is very simple: the "suspects" are US Democrats, and right-wing bigots like bsbray passionately hate Democrats. Does the moniker "libtard" ring a bell? Who do you think invented that?

This so-called "alternative community" has had its mouth full about conspiracies and disinformation agents since day one. It is therefore incredibly ironic and bizarre that this very same "alternative community" is also always so quick to align itself with the alt-right, which itself has all along always been the very cradle of disinformation, misinformation and hate/slander campaigns, kicking and screaming like — as we say here in the Flanders — a devil in a barrel of holy water.

"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Chris (6th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018), Wind (7th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts

Either way, you do know how to use the report button, don't you? If you have a problem with a particular word or phrase in somebody's post, then the only way to be certain that the entire staff will be apprised of it is by filing a report.
    I have used the report button, and the matter was taken care of by the staff.

And just for the record, we have indeed already edited and deleted posts by NotAPretender, both on this thread here and on the "Invasion" thread, as well as by Steven. But ultimately — and I do feel that I need to state this quite clearly — the decision on whether someone is crossing the line between criticism and insult (or between informing and proselytizing) is exclusively the staff's prerogative.
    Interesting you knew exactly who I was speaking about...and he and Steven and almost all members are handled privately.
    imo, public shaming says more about the ones doing it than the intended 'victim' of said shaming.

We are the hosts, and you are the guests in this house, not the other way around,
    BR has said that more than once himself regarding PA. I retired from PA years ago....if I wanted to live under his rules, I would go back. But conforming to one man's opinion, even if it is his house, takes a forum from alternative to groupthink...not my style. I like to think and research for myself.

We may be the guests, and the staff may be the hosts, but this is Malc's house....isn't it?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2018), Dreamtimer (6th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Seriously turiya? Manipulating words? You reach quite far now as I was doing no such thing.

I didn't say NAP did a good job, I just said he did it on his own.

Whatever you're adding in to the meaning of my words is coming out of you, not me.

The proper way to clarify is to ask, and to do so without re-wording someone. A simple, "What do you mean by..." is really all that's needed.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Gosh. we know the amazingness of TOT n Mods n US, can we simply allow others to be incorrect please.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Steven (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    And just for the record, we have indeed already edited and deleted posts by NotAPretender, both on this thread here and on the "Invasion" thread, as well as by Steven.
    Interesting you knew exactly who I was speaking about...and he and Steven and almost all members are handled privately.
    imo, public shaming says more about the ones doing it than the intended 'victim' of said shaming.
    turiya was initially handled privately as well, but I had the distinct impression — one that I could not shake — that in his communication with me, he was trying to manipulate me. I felt that he was (1) patronizing me and (2) insulting my intelligence.

Nevertheless, that's not the only reason why this issue has become public. The main reason is that turiya was essentially publicly flipping us the bird, and on more than one occasion — all related to his by now in total four alt-right threads, if you include the one we closed.

We are the hosts, and you are the guests in this house, not the other way around
    BR has said that more than once himself regarding PA. I retired from PA years ago....if I wanted to live under his rules, I would go back. But conforming to one man's opinion, even if it is his house, takes a forum from alternative to groupthink...not my style. I like to think and research for myself.
    Well, it is quite a stretch to compare the staff and the atmosphere of The One Truth with those of Project Avalon, but at this point in time, nothing surprises me anymore.

We may be the guests, and the staff may be the hosts, but this is Malc's house....isn't it?
    Yes, it is, and Malc stands by us 100%. But once upon a time, there were many members here were who had come from Project Avalon and misinterpreted the degree of freedom The One Truth was willing to extend them as if the staff here were their servants and they were the lords and ladies of the house. And Malc wasn't happy with that, and then when he tried to take back control of his own forum by bringing Church back on the team, those "lords and ladies" all left with great fanfare.

Granted, Church's style was perhaps not the right one — I for one certainly didn't always agree with his decisions — and the staff team we currently have is very, very different. But in the end, it is indeed still Malc's house, and he has entrusted the safekeeping of this forum to us — like I said, we have his full consent. And while the current staff team is certainly a lot more lenient and patient compared to how things used to be when Church was still the administrator here, the rule does still stand that we are the hosts, not the butlers and the maids.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Dreamtimer (7th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018), Wind (7th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "The Monster of Greed... The Monster of More..."
    Ronald Bernard ~ Fmr. Dutch Banker (ITNJ Seating)
    (Jun 4, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNlhuCJPTo

Description:

• International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    • Dutch ex-Banker Whistleblower
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Q Anon/News - What Do You Want For XMAS? - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 12.6.18
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), turiya (6th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Yes. Thank you, Steven for getting up back on topic

So anyhoos to get back on topic: Looks like the q who cried wolf has done it again. First it was everything is going to change last July, then it was yesterday, December 5. This is the typical, and VERY predictable alt media prediction game. So go ahead Q fans, I'll bite, when's the next bright shiny object, drop dead date I'm supposed to salivate over now?

I'm guessing that there won't be one this time. If there is, and I'm just speculating now, it would be safer to have it just be some time before the election in 2020.

And then, just to keep it on the really really safe side, as the election approaches and still nothing has happened, like in the recent mid terms Q could once again implore all the MAGA's to get out and do their part by getting out and voting red red red baby, so Maestro Trump can get the job done some time during his second term.

Even safer yet! Continuing on, and for fun's sake Trump wins again: As THAT next election approaches, and STILL nothing has happened, the MAGA's could be implored yet again to get out and do their part by voting red red red baby, so that a President Pence can complete the work that Trump laid out for him. If not in his first term, for sure the next one ROFL!!!

That would put everything changing to be pretty much guaranteed by when? 2032. And take that to the bank. These things don't just happen over night you know. Keep strong, keep the faith, be patient, and be ready to wave the rally flag when that magical moment occurs, the final coup takes place, and we can finally arrest all of our political enemies.

Good times are coming, we just have to be patient!
    Hey Fred,

Yes, patience is key. Think timing.

Everything has to be put into its proper place before moving forward. For, if you really are intent on cutting off the head of the serpent, then everything has to be in proper order. And, that means cleaning out the departments & the agencies of the corruption that they are embedded within these bureaucracies. Otherwise, the snake will slither through the gaps, cracks & crevices that are left available within the still corrupted system.

As I have attempted to explain in previous post(s), Donald Trump & company are at war with the Deep State. The Deep State has many appendages. It consists of the central banking system, it consists of political leaders that are on both sides of the aisle - in many other countries besides the United States. It involves many of those in upper levels of intelligence agencies. It involves the MSM, also known as the 'propaganda arm' of the DS - also known as the 'Mockingbird Main Stream Media'.

Now, the Deep State knows what is coming - the unsealing of thousands of indictments, the DECLAS of security secured documents, the FISA fraud, the false Mueller probe (still there is no evidence of Russian collusion), etc.

And what the Deep State is really good at is creating events. Events to create a narrative, to occupy the public's attention, to steer it away from & toward other dimensions - its an old magician's trick - watch the left hand while the right hand is doing something else. Some events are false-flag events, some are school shooting events, ISIS attacks, some events involve the economy & the stock market. Yes, that's what the central bankers are good at - events that will fill the headlines with what the public will pay attention to for weeks & weeks on end - to distract the attention away from themselves & away from what they don't want to see happen.

And what some of these events will also accomplish is to delay what is coming. The Kavanaugh Hearings is a good example at what they are good at - delay, delay, delay. That's all they can do at this stage of time.

What are the Odds?

Another delay tactic that has been employed is the George HW Bush death/FUNERAL . That has delayed government proceedings.] Remember, Hillary was supposed to be questioned on the Dec 5th. Comey was supposed to testify on Dec. 5th. Huber was suppose to testify on Dec 5th.

Well, that all has been rescheduled.
    The following X22Report does a good job in pointing all this all together...

[DS] Stunts Will Attempt To Delay, New Dates For Hearing Set - Episode 1733b
    (Dec 5, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrSl5vOS2M

Description:

• Grassley writes a letter to Blumenthal saying Simpson lied in Senate testimony.
    • Facebook has been caught using data without the users consent.
    • Trump goes after Macron, tells him the people are siding with him about taxes, climate change etc.
    • Q drops more bread crumbs, warns deep state might try another stunt to delay, but the next stunt will need to be larger to really postpone the inevitable.
    • Q and team countered the deep state delay by getting Flynn off.
    • Other investigation are ongoing but the memo is heavily redacted.

Report begins @ ~ 1:24
    We know that all these different hearings that were delayed on December 5th, we knew, and we know, that they're going to be rescheduled.

Now the Deep State is not going to just 'sit by' & let these hearings be rescheduled. Most likely they have another 'stunt' up their sleeves. And actually, Q came on the boards & actually told us that something might happen to delay these hearings.

We know there's alot of things they can do - a cyber attack, create an event like a shooting or terrorist act, or they can try to create something that looks natural so it doesn't even look like their tied to it.

Qanon drops start at 7:50...
    Moving on to Q's recent posts....

Q post 2548.... which contained the following earlier Q post which was posted on December 4th 2017, which stated:

"Who knows where the bodies are buried?"
    FLYNN is safe.
    We protect our Patriots.
    Q

Q Post #2548....

Flynn is Safe and Assisting In Other Investigations (Q Proof)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 4 Dec 2018 - 11:42:55 PM

Dc43CR5WAAAy400.jpg-large.jpg

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...40182907756544
    [Dec 4, 2018]
    https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...38096916799488
    "NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance."
    Markers are important.
    [Dec 4, 2017] > [Dec 4, 2018]
    Certain tweets and Q posts are done deliberately on certain dates as markers, all according to plan.
    Note Q’s Dec 4, 2017 post about Flynn, verified by NBC News tweet on Dec 4, 2018. So my guess is, this info must have been leaked to NBC News on a specific date, Dec 4, 2018. Then Q’s post today on Dec 4, 2018 one year later from first post about Flyn. So pay attention to dates of posts.

Think No Name.
    Q “predicted” No Name death exactly 30 days prior,*The separate criminal investigation that Flynn assisted with was for McCain’s criminal/treasonous case, where he was found guilty and executed by legal injection last August.
    Did Mueller have a choice in making the recommendation? No. Mueller’s boss told him what to recommend.
    Who does Mueller 'now' report to? Acting AG Whitaker.
    Does WHITAKER also oversee HUBER + OIG? Yes
    What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
    They are working on the criminal and treasonous cases of all of the deep state bad actors, racking up 66,000+ sealed indictments to date. Whitaker is now overseeing all of this.
    Who has the server(s)? U.S. Attorney Huber
    Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12? Huber is in Utah, so he has access to it all.
    Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?
    No doubt. The Umbrella collection means everyone a target talks to is also under surveillance, and everyone these other people talk to are also under surveillance.
    You are witnessing something [firsthand] that many cannot possibly comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]
    We are witnessing first hand precision Military planning, not science fiction.
    Coincidences > > > reveal w/o violating NAT SEC
    Q is leaking as much as he can to keep us informed without violating National Security laws.
    Coincidences > > > mathematically impossible to be 'FALSE'
    None of this is coincidence. Its beyond all probability, it has all been meticulously planned.
    Coincidences > > > bypass 'installed' restrictions to prevent future legal attachments
    Its all been planned to bypass ‘installed’ restrictions to prevent future possible lawsuits. I’m not sure what he means by installed restrictions.
    Comms understood? 5:5? -- Do we understand what Q is saying?
    Do we understand what Q is saying?
    SENATE WAS THE TARGET.
    The Senate was the target in the Mid-Term Elections, and we hit the Target. (Thanks Patriots for doing your part and getting out the vote.)
    Q

Now below this, Q post has a Twitter link & this Twitter link reads the following:

Tom Winter
    @Tom_Winter

NBC News: Special Counsel Robert Mueller asks a judge for little to no jail time for Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn in exchanged for what they've described as his "substantial assistance" to their investigation.

6:09 PM - 4 Dec 2018
    Then, Q put up another link from NBC News...

Tom Winter
    @Tom_Winter

NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's purview for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance.

The details w/ @kenDilanianNBC
    nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s ...

6:17 PM - 4 Dec 2018

So, Q says 'markers are important'.... (See the above Q drop #2548 to follow along with the X22Report narrative.)

[snip].........

Q then says, "SENATE WAS THE TARGET."
    The Senate was always the target. It was not the House. And they hit the target.

So, under this, Jeff @ themarketswork tweets...

Jeff @ themarketswork
    @themarketswork

On Flynn Case

1) Criminal Investigation - fully redacted

2) Special Counsel Investigation - mostly unredacted

3) Unknown Investigation - fully unredacted.

Looks like no collusion found. Again.

9:44PM - Dec 4, 2018
    Then Q says, "D5 drops 1st-last."
    When was the 1st time D5 was mentioned in Q drops & when was the last time?
    So, the first time D5 was mentioned, is Q Post 1332...

Q Post #1332....

Stay the Course and Trust the Plan
    Q !4pRcUA0lBE 10 May 2018 - 10:43:20 PM

Fellow Patriots:
    What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5. <==
    Stay the course and trust the plan.
    Protective measures are in place.
    Remain BRAVE.
    We knew this day would come.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
    United We Stand (WW).
    WWG1WGA.
    We FIGHT.
    Conspiracy no more.
    Q

Now, the last time that D5 was mentioned was Q Post 2549, but I don't think that is the post that Q is talking about. The post Q is talking about is Post #2537. And it says,

"Odds of State funeral on D5?
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    "

Q Post #2537....

State Funeral Scheduled Same Day as House Hearing on DOJ's Clinton Foundation Investigation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 3 Dec 2018 - 12:42:42 PM

Odds of a State Funeral on D5?
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    68–95–99.7 rule
    Q

This is saying, "Look, we have this funeral today. Everyone was suppose to testify under oath. How can this possibly happen. It just can't be a coincidence." - Q

Then, Q Post #2549 says, "Huber drops 1st & last...
    Q Post #2549....

Deep State Used GHWB State Funeral to Stall Huber's Testimony on Clinton Foundation Investigation
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 5 Dec 2018 - 12:01:07 AM

Logical thinking.
    D5 drops 1st - last.
    Content & Dates.
    Huber drops 1st - last.
    Content & Dates.
    Role of Huber (as portrayed by 'Q')?
    What are the odds (mathematical probability) that Huber would be scheduled to testify re: Clinton Foundation on D5?
    What are the odds (mathematical probability) GHWB passes away and the State Funeral date is on D5?
    What other interviews and investigations were wiped clean (postponed) given a STATE FUNERAL takes up media coverage for a week?
    Why does the (global) FAKE NEWS media [largest in the world] continually attack 'Q'?
    Why is the WASH POST leading the attack?
    Think ABC agency.
    When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
    [RAPID_FIRE]
    Q

Q Post #986....

[SIZE=4]Sessions & U.S. Attorney John Huber[/SIZE]
    Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 2 Apr 2018 - 10:18:08 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ecial-counsel/
    Why was this made public?
    John Huber appointed by?
    Removed by?
    Reappointed by?
    Why the reboot?
    Think logically.
    History books.
    Q

[more on the way]...

Last edited by turiya, 7th December 2018 at 01:02.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Steven (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I read this forum and contribute out of the interest to share information and learn information. It makes me feel very sad that people take personal offence at one another. it not only seems to reveal immaturity but actually a sign that no one ever actually stops to think about the degree of power individuals have GIVEN away to others. This power is unavailable for the individuals who have GIVEN away their own response- ability to build their life NO MATTER what others are doing.

I seriously do not understand the motivations of some posters. The confused presentation seems to belie what i considered credibility. I frankly could care less but much that is posted and responded to in threads lately seems low grade paranoid IMO. I pick up the signature of stewing resentment, using excellent memories to ruminate in detail over past negative interactions, insecurity and most of all an underlying need to control others to make certain that much feared PERSONAL harm will be avoided.

Kindness trumps all other action IMO. The one who cannot be kind and the one who hates and the one who needs to share misery is pitiable. Just take a look at Trump at the funeral to see how he is a role model for the worst life ever had. Suffering is NOT necessary but it is widely enjoyed and widely passed on until we just say "I am in charge of my head. No free rent here!".
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th December 2018 at 22:06.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2018), Aragorn (6th December 2018), Dreamtimer (7th December 2018), Elen (7th December 2018), Fred Steeves (6th December 2018), Wind (7th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Q Related, THE FIRST OF 61k SEALED INDICTMENTS HAS BEEN UNSLEALED AND OTHER NEWS.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), turiya (7th December 2018)