Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    On a more serious note: My armchair prognosis is that the people who are sucked into this type of stuff are good people, and intelligent; but they are so desperate for hope and change that they will suspend their better judgment and fall for the likes of 2012 ascension, The Galactic Federation of Light swooping in, Benjamin Fulford's white ninjas, Kerry Cassidy's white hats, The Red Dragon Ambassador spreading his riches, Drake's mass arrests, now Q's mass arrests, etc.

Anyone who is able to administer the needed hopium fix.

Of course it's kind of fun playing along as well, not dissimilar to the party faithful bursting with pride that their latest incoming President is going to make things okay. Again, and again, and again. Disappointment, after disappointment, after disappointment.

Neither is it dissimilar to the religious faithful, ever waiting for Jesus to return and set things straight.

It's all the same thing, just different.
    I never was into Drake 'the Fake' Baily, Benjamin Fulford's ninja turtles, Kerry Cassidy's Annunaki White Hats, or David Wilcock's mass arrests or any of that stuff the New Age Ascension crowd was pushing.

In fact, when I first joined over at PA (2012), one of my first posts hammered Drake's rhetoric so much (speaking of hammers) that PA moderator Paul forced me onto a thread that he created for me, just so that I, & others, could express an opposing opinion to the pro-Drake crowd. That was what first set moderator Paul off on his tirade to have me banned from the forum. He really had never stopped trying to find ways to ban me ever since then.

But now, getting to what you've stated. I will start with the following:

There are believers & there are disbelievers. They are both on the same coin - just on different sides of that same coin. And, the name of that coin is 'ignorance'. Because, you see, they both are trying to take a shortcut to get to the truth.

When someone says they believe in something, what they're really saying is, "I am ignorant, because I don't really know, but I want to 'believe' that I know. So I will take the substitute for knowing, and I will 'believe'."

The same is the case with the one that 'disbelieves'. He is saying the same thing. "I don't really know, but I 'believe' that the other is wrong to believe in what he believes to be true. I believe the other is believing in nonsense, so I will substitute my NOT knowing, for 'believing' in the opposite of what he believes in.

The 'disbeliever' is saying the same thing. He is just standing on his head when he is saying it. They are really not that much different. Just one is standing on his head compared to the other.

There is a third alternative.
    That third alternative is the category of 'knowing'.

What I am saying is that neither 'belief' nor 'disbelief' is needed - because you really don't know, so how can you believe? And, because you really don't know, so how can you disbelieve?

When you don't have either a belief or disbelief going on in your head, then you are more open. You become more available to 'see' what is actually taking place. You will be better able to sense what is being said. When the belief & disbelief are both dropped, then there is no longer any prejudice. Then the mind is no more projecting a bias. Then, one becomes receptive. One is more open for 'seeing' more clearly.

In this regard, 'seeing' is NOT believing. 'Seeing' is NOT disbelieving, either. On the contrary, seeing with a clarity is 'knowing'.

Neither believe nor disbelieve. Just be watchful, receptive, open! And, you will come to know. You will see it.

What is Hope?
    Hoping is not accepting things as they are. It is a state of non acceptance. Hoping leads to disappointment. Hoping leads to frustration. Frustration leads to potential angst, anger, for not getting what you want, for not getting what is desired.

In knowing, there is no need to hope, because you know. In knowing, there is no need for a change to take place. Because change always is happening. Its happening all the time. There is no effort need be exerted. In knowing, there is no need to be desperate, because you know it, you see where its going. 'Knowing', and all that other nonsense disappears.

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers
    come forward, Rep Meadows says

(Dec 9, 2018)
    Last edited by turiya, 10th December 2018 at 02:06.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th December 2018), Elen (10th December 2018), Kathy (10th December 2018), Melidae (10th December 2018), modwiz (10th December 2018), Steven (10th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    You sound like another great “Donald”....Rumsfeld talking about not knowing the unknown unknowns...gimme a break. If you are reading Trump’s tweets with this “knowing”, ‘splain to me what our great Don means by “smocking gun”:

“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...”

Is that some weird right-wing joke? Code or a hidden message that Q can translate for us? Or is it possible he doesn’t care how stupid he looks in the most powerful position visible to us Americans?

That was AFTER mister shin splints called out someone about Vietnam service.

Seriously: the only thing we KNOW is the words we see officials speak (or tweet). Q posts are nothing but belief in a strange interpretation of them and non-belief of the actual things Trump says and does.

I really hope the plan you are KNOWING is happening as that would mean his tweets are calculated messages toward an end game rather than ravings of an emotional wreck with no self awareness and no care for showing any dignity to the country he is making great again
    Last edited by donk, 10th December 2018 at 13:10.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Aragorn (10th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Fred Steeves (10th December 2018), Wind (10th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    New Q Post.... Dec 10, 2018...
    All Q Posts can be found here: https://qmap.pub/

Q Post #2566.... (Reposted Q Post)

THE WORLD IS WATCHING
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10 Dec 2018 - 1:04:22 AM

TheWorldIsWatching.jpg

TheWorldIsWatching_.jpg

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING."
    UNITED NOT DIVIDED.
    TOGETHER WE WIN.
    WWG1WGA!!!
    Q

Aragorn wrote:
    .... the Yellow Vest protests have nothing to do with QAnon, nor with Trump, nor with any alleged "Deep State".
    Last edited by turiya, 10th December 2018 at 14:13.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Steven (10th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Now pay attention all of you arm chair pilots (NPC) and those that run in circles and yip and bark at shadows that they cannot see but are so afraid of, for all ones that pass judgment on a daily basis about everything and anything even tho they sit in the grayness and know nothing nor want to know anything. Keep up with the tour now.
    France RIOTS!!! Globalist Democracy Is CRUMBLING
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), turiya (10th December 2018)

Thanks

The Real Donald Trump

THE REAL DONALD J. TRUMP EXPOSED
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Melidae (10th December 2018), turiya (10th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Is Trump really the buffoon he appears to be? Let's see what the photographer who followed him around for two years has to say...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIdvapGFXjA

Sorry, just read your post, Steven. Great minds think alike....

Nope...nothing to do with Q...nothing to see here...

...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Steven (10th December 2018), turiya (10th December 2018)

Thanks
    THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE BATTLE WE SEE FOR POWER, WHERE DOES Q FIT IN?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2HhJYKOmWI

Flynn - Bush - Willy and Killary - Trump Goes Q Zero

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R33sYmm_T2E

Bad a** Trump is destroying globalism AIM CATS

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U16pjuNdA5I

Wheelchairs and earphones are available at the front. Stay with the tour now.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Aragorn wrote:
    .... the Yellow Vest protests have nothing to do with QAnon, nor with Trump, nor with any alleged "Deep State".
    And they still don't, anymore than that the so-called "alternative community" would have anything to do with the US American alt-right. But just like the so-called "alternative community" has been infiltrated and co-opted by the US American alt-right, so have the Yellow Vest protests been infiltrated and co-opted by QAnon conspiracy theorists.

It's very easy to blend in, you know. All European vehicles must by law now carry yellow vests for in the event of an emergency. So all you need to do is get that vest out of the trunk/boot of your car — or buy one, if you don't own one already — put it on, and blend in with the crowd. And maybe you'll get a megaphone in your hands at some point, and then you can deliver your motivating speech to lure some of the more innocent participants over to your cause. Demagogues are always very clever.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Dreamtimer (10th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Wind (10th December 2018)

Thanks
    See that little dog over there, he ran in circles yipping and barking. he never opened his eyes to see what it was he was so excited for. He just yipped and barked because he was afraid. He stopped every so often to leave a puddle on the ground and then continued to yip and bark. Poor little fellow, It would be humane to help him see what he was barking for don't you think?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It would indeed be humane to let Chicken Little know that the sky isn't really falling.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Aragorn (10th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You can see where its going...
    Chicken Littlle is presently being forewarned that he should get his hardhat firmly fastened on.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    In knowing, there is no need to hope, because you know. In knowing, there is no need for a change to take place. Because change always is happening. Its happening all the time. There is no effort need be exerted. In knowing, there is no need to be desperate, because you know it, you can see where its going. 'Knowing', and all that other nonsense disappears.

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers
    come forward, Rep Meadows says

(Dec 9, 2018)
    Funny, the following Fox News report video has the same soundtrack as to the video above. One is about Allison Mack being arrested for sex-trafficking charges... She faces up to a 15-year prison sentence if convicted... The other (above) is about Clinton Foundation whistleblowers coming forward.

The bigger question is that could these two Fox News stories be connected? And, could these actors be facing similar type of charges? Just have to put that in your 'Wait & See' folder.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2Pv_P5qNo

It seems that Q is signaling with the recent Q Posts that have been dropped, that there is a possibility that these two stories have something in common, as indicated with the similar soundtracks.

And, if they did, then it would be fair that the public be forewarned in advance. And, should get used to this kind of potential bomb being dropped.

This could mean, in order to avoid masses of everyday people suddenly freaking out, in the event that breaking news of some prominent people that they had once garnered much respect for, if suddenly it came to light that they had their soap bubbles being suddenly popped with some very devastating news about these same 'respected' people... Then perhaps, some preparations should be make prior to all of this, if it were to indeed come out...

This is what it seems Q is suggesting with the following recent Q drops.

Q Post #2560....

Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation
    Read carefully.
    Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
    Q

Q Post #2561....

There's Been an Active Probe Into Clinton Foundation by Huber, Horowitz & Military Intel
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:56:20 PM

Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation
    Read carefully.
    Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
    Q
    >>4186896
    When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
    When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
    Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
    ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
    SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
    PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
    What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/s...49777334292481
    HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
    HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
    OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
    "We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
    MIL INTEL
    FISA
    THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
    Q

Q Post #2562....

The Clinton Foundation Investigation is Complete!!!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 11:21:52 AM

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59767759...#sp=show-clips
    Interesting music for Fox News?
    Sound familiar?
    Why 'all of a sudden' are people talking about the CLINTON FOUNDATION (including whistleblowers and hidden company established to investigate covertly (ex_ABCs))?
    Would you 'go public' if the investigation was still ongoing?
    What happens when you have enough evidence to PROCEED?
    What is the benefit of educating the public PRIOR TO proceeding?
    COME[Y]
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 10th December 2018 at 19:36.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018)

Thanks

Statement

Plenty of warnings have been issued, and all of them have been mocked away. It ends here and now.

As turiya kept on saying ad nauseam...

Quote Originally posted by turiya
    All Q Posts can be found here: https://qmap.pub/
    So everyone in need of their alt-right fix can now head over there. This shop has been closed. The reason why — if it really needed repeating — can be read in this post.

...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th December 2018), Chris (10th December 2018), Dreamtimer (11th December 2018), Elen (11th December 2018), Wind (10th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Q Vids

To keep thread safe and Mods healthy, Please vids only, Q related please. Reason for new Thread is the Hoax Bin selected for previous thread, I find not nice. Please everyone enjoy your truth as that is very important.

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    To keep thread safe and Mods healthy, Please vids only, Q related please. Reason for new Thread is the Hoax Bin selected for previous thread, I find not nice.
    I am sorry, Vern, but...

You can continue posting those videos here if you like, but the QAnon phenomenon is a hoax, whether you accept it or not. There has been enough mis- and disinformation within this so-called alternative community already.

For that matter, there have also already been way too many threads here dedicated to this particular flavor of the umpteenth nonsense infestation of the internet. I am therefore merging this in with the most active one of the existing threads dedicated to QAnon, and it is going to remain under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, where it belongs.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Please everyone enjoy your truth as that is very important.
    The truth is not a variable, Vern. There are different ways of interpreting the truth, and one can accept or reject it, but the facts are the facts. There are people who passionately believe that Earth would be flat, but no matter how passionate they are about it, it still isn't true, and their passion isn't going to make Earth change its shape just to please them.

P.S.: The issue is not debatable, period. Whether you like our decision or not, it is our obligation as the staff of The One Truth to ensure that hoaxes are pointed out for what they are.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ones truth IS ones truth Fullstop

even if untrue to yous not me n mes

Even though in the Hoax section - I Love You's
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)