Has latest Q posts

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    ...to the topTop

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Ok, I bit... and so I went back to a few years ago and tried to do a brief "scan" of the X22 vids as they relate to Q.

Now, understand, I won't be diving into Q as I truly want to avoid drama, but I now have a "semi-idea" about what Q and what,? Anon?, may be about. The only comment I have is that the slice of predictions I came across that were noted in the two or three X22 reports where the reports suggest the source is this "Q" guy... turned out quite accurate. So I am now quite baffled at what could be the controversy regarding this supposed source that goes by "Q?" Anyways, frankly I am very intimidated to dive in any further. Why? Because if I discover that the vast majority of the source's claims are later revealed to be true and the vast amount of predictions made by the source turn out to actually happen, it would be very, very hard to avoid a sense or feeling that I should defend this source.

Yet, because of what I have read all over this forum alone by all but maybe Aianawa seems to think Q is disinfo, I cannot benefit from looking at the material in any way as I am sure I would soon lose my membership and/or good standing at the two forums that are dear to my heart.

So I commented and now I will no longer involve myself in any commentary regarding Q. Its only a lose / lose situation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (10th July 2019)

Thanks
    Defending what though ? Trite truth lies prophecy or op
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Ok, I bit... and so I went back to a few years ago and tried to do a brief "scan" of the X22 vids as they relate to Q.

Now, understand, I won't be diving into Q as I truly want to avoid drama, but I now have a "semi-idea" about what Q Aianawa and what,? Anon?, may be about. The only comment I have is that the slice of predictions I came across that were noted in the two or three X22 reports where the reports suggest the source is this "Q" guy... turned out quite accurate. So I am now quite baffled at what could be the controversy regarding this supposed source that goes by "Q?" Anyways, frankly I am very intimidated to dive in any further. Why? Because if I discover that the vast majority of the source's claims are later revealed to be true and the vast amount of predictions made by the source turn out to actually happen, it would be very, very hard to avoid a sense or feeling that I should defend this source.

Yet, because of what I have read all over this forum alone by all but maybe Aianawa seems to think Q is disinfo, I cannot benefit from looking at the material in any way as I am sure I would soon lose my membership and/or good standing at the two forums that are dear to my heart.

So I commented and now I will no longer involve myself in any commentary regarding Q. Its only a lose / lose situation.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (10th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Defending what though ? Trite truth lies prophecy or op
    Hi, I should have been clearer.

If I come upon an information medium that presents what turns out to be quite truthful, quite accurate, and I see that source attacked or maligned, I then feel compelled to defend it.

But then, I would perhaps risk retaining good standing at the places where the information is presented by those who might be viewed as 'tolerated." I know myself all too well to know my reactions probably would not be tolerated. For example, I could risk good standing by my actions of defending the information source by engaging in presentations of examples where the information source turned out to be accurate, and/or truthful and/or predicatively correct. But what real good would that do other than to stir up sh!t unnecessarily? So I refrain.

To further explain - Since I engaged in a few days of investigation of a handful of X22 videos from a few years back and realized much of what the X22 guy stated was being stated and predicted by this Q guy (who seemed to sometimes be teaming up with some Anon? guy) and realized much of what was suggested turned out to be true (thus the predictive rating rose pretty high on the BS/Not BS meter), I realized again how glad I am that I did not ever find myself traveling down this rabbit hole because I may end up in "the dog house" for my reactions. Just not worth it.

Add to that the fact that string pullers from above are actually directing this puppet show... why engage at the stage level?

The bottom line is this... whatever is going to happen, whether Q breaks the news faster than anyone else, or not, won't change what actually happens. So for me to become a Q groupie can only end up a lose / lose situation.

Did that explain it better?
    Last edited by Chester, 10th July 2019 at 22:50.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    This place isn't against the truth, quite the contrary. However, the Q-nonsense is misinformation at best, but due to freedom of speech this thread remains open. It just happens to be in the section where it belongs. We are not censoring stuff here even if the material is right wing neocon propangada. We draw the line in hateful material though.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This place isn't against the truth, quite the contrary. However, the Q-nonsense is misinformation at best, but due to freedom of speech this thread remains open. It just happens to be in the section where it belongs. We are not censoring stuff here even if the material is right wing neocon propangada. We draw the line in hateful material though.
    FFS lets be really clear, very important this, this thread was Totally censored as it was put in the hoax thread because of what I was told was the full mod rooms belief ( not the forums ), if iwas unaware of the behind the scenes imo goings on in the world, IRAn and NKorea peace actions for eggysample by Q n Trump teams and how it was done, I would not be interested in looking at the hoax thread, you may be correct but demeaning me which was my feelings at that time ( likely moreso because a peer member was also more intensly into Q ) was not nice, Sammy I applaud you for even looking and yes best to steer clear.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    FFS lets be really clear, very important this, this thread was Totally censored as it was put in the hoax thread because of what I was told was the full mod rooms belief
    That is not censorship, Vern. Censorship would be if we forbade you to speak about it. And the only thing we forbade was the propaganda and hatemongering by turiya.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Chester (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Lets be even clearer, Q etc triggers humans, especially those needing things left rite or black n white plus having been taken for many rides of untruth an abuse on many occasions especially know thyself n rabbit holes wise, Q etc is an OP, massively well organised and atm the past proving future aspect has even more so caused anti Q, case n point Papa site cannot even have Q threads public, laughable. Always since 2010 imo have those wishing real evolving human evolution insisted that this what is atm happening was and now is possible, they the weres are decaying before our eyes, do you see ?, The Korea's, the Iran and soon Ukraine events were meant to carry on as normal, think Libyia, Iraq etc. We all in the same space boat and it is all getting more n more result positive.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th July 2019), modwiz (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    PS please are you able to uncensore thread by putting it back where intended.

You Aragorn have my total respect, fully, you are my friend, you hold great values and focus, I feel you wil leave thread where it is, all good sir. Thanks for running the forum so well , you deserve more praise
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Always since 2010 imo have those wishing real evolving human evolution insisted that this what is atm happening was and now is possible, they the weres are decaying before our eyes, do you see ?, The Korea's, the Iran and soon Ukraine events were meant to carry on as normal, think Libyia, Iraq etc. We all in the same space boat and it is all getting more n more result positive.
    Vern,

Are you saying that the U.S. war machine, the U.S. sanctioning machine that starves innocent people machine, the U.S. CIA subterfuge/coup machine, the U.S. proxy war machine, the U.S. war on whistleblowers, the U.S. arms selling machine, and the U.S. drone strike machine, have all become more peaceful and open to diplomatic negotiation since 2010?

Or more so since 2016?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 11th July 2019 at 02:17.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    I am going to make a challenge... let's write down all the "Q" predictions/promises noted in the above quoted video... hell, I will attempt to listen to it, and, item by item, write a bullet point list of each and every prediction/promise. Then, as either each one comes true OR, after a reasonable time has not OR something else happens which is counter to the prediction, then we can grade it all against the bullet list. This idea seems like an objective approach in attempting to decide if the Q stuff as reported and interpreted by X22 is pure disinfo, mostly disinfo, partially disinfo, mostly accurate, very accurate. What say ya'll?

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Fred Steeves (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Vern,

Are you saying that the U.S. war machine, the U.S. sanctioning machine that starves innocent people machine, the U.S. CIA subterfuge/coup machine, the U.S. proxy war machine, the U.S. war on whistleblowers, the U.S. arms selling machine, and the U.S. drone strike machine, have all become more peaceful and open to diplomatic negotiation since 2010?

Or more so since 2016?
    No, probably since Maldek lol but more serirousely and obvious a timeline would be Harmonic Convergence 1987 http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/08/0...c-convergence/ ) ( as the first world wide meditation allowed more timelines available, imo.

Xlent Sammy, will watch again this evening and start a list, to compare to your list, to start , yes ?.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    I am going to make a challenge... let's write down all the "Q" predictions/promises noted in the above quoted video... hell, I will attempt to listen to it, and, item by item, write a bullet point list of each and every prediction/promise. Then, as either each one comes true OR, after a reasonable time has not OR something else happens which is counter to the prediction, then we can grade it all against the bullet list. This idea seems like an objective approach in attempting to decide if the Q stuff as reported and interpreted by X22 is pure disinfo, mostly disinfo, partially disinfo, mostly accurate, very accurate. What say ya'll?
    I think it's a good idea Sammy, but I also don't think it will make any difference to the true believers. The facts, the goal posts, and the timelines, will always be conveniently shifting sands to meet the narrative. It's akin to asking a die hard Christian why god didn't answer their prayer, but brother don't you know one of god's greatest gifts is unanswered prayers?

And around and around we'll keep going with the endless X22 type videos playing their various versions of Fantasy Island. *That's our evidence*.

But I'll be more than happy to sit back and watch it happen yet again. I can see it now LOL:
    It was all misdirection to keep the DS off balance and in perpetual panic mode during Trump's first term so they would keep making mistakes and revealing themselves, when actually the plan the whole time was setting up for AFTER Trump wins in 2020. Genius!

But come 2022, the panic has now worn DS down to the bone, they're tired, beaten, on the run, and ready to have it be over with. The Maestro has played them like a fiddle, the wars you think you are seeing are just the latest head fake, and Vice President Pence is set to lower the boom soon as he takes the oath of office on live national television in January 2024. Genius!

Hang on guys, X22 says it's right around the corner now and THIS time, it will be the Patriots Turn.

God Bless America, and God Bless Maestro Donald Trump!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)