Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Ronald Bernard ~ Fmr. Dutch Banker (ITNJ Seating)
    (Jun 4, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNlhuCJPTo

Description:

• International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    • Dutch ex-Banker Whistleblower
    This a very important message given here, thanks.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Aragorn (7th December 2018), turiya (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Enjoyed this post indeed, Ducks in a row feel about it all.

Yes. Thank you, Steven for getting up back on topic

Hey Fred,

Yes, patience is key. Think timing.

Everything has to be put into its proper place before moving forward. For, if you really are intent on cutting off the head of the serpent, then everything has to be in proper order. And, that means cleaning out the departments & the agencies of the corruption that they are embedded within these bureaucracies. Otherwise, the snake will slither through the gaps, cracks & crevices that are left available within the still corrupted system.

As I have attempted to explain in previous post(s), Donald Trump & company are at war with the Deep State. The Deep State has many appendages. It consists of the central banking system, it consists of political leaders that are on both sides of the aisle - in many other countries besides the United States. It involves many of those in upper levels of intelligence agencies. It involves the MSM, also known as the 'propaganda arm' of the DS - also known as the 'Mockingbird Main Stream Media'.

Now, the Deep State knows what is coming - the unsealing of thousands of indictments, the DECLAS of security secured documents, the FISA fraud, the false Mueller probe (still there is no evidence of Russian collusion), etc.

And what the Deep State is really good at is creating events. Events to create a narrative, to occupy the public's attention, to steer it away from & toward other dimensions - its an old magician's trick - watch the left hand while the right hand is doing something else. Some events are false-flag events, some are school shooting events, ISIS attacks, some events involve the economy & the stock market. Yes, that's what the central bankers are good at - events that will fill the headlines with what the public will pay attention to for weeks & weeks on end - to distract the attention away from themselves & away from what they don't want to see happen.

And what some of these events will also accomplish is to delay what is coming. The Kavanaugh Hearings is a good example at what they are good at - delay, delay, delay. That's all they can do at this stage of time.

What are the Odds?

Another delay tactic that has been employed is the George HW Bush death/FUNERAL . That has delayed government proceedings.] Remember, Hillary was supposed to be questioned on the Dec 5th. Comey was supposed to testify on Dec. 5th. Huber was suppose to testify on Dec 5th.

Well, that all has been rescheduled.
    The following X22Report does a good job in pointing all this all together...

[DS] Stunts Will Attempt To Delay, New Dates For Hearing Set - Episode 1733b
    (Dec 5, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrSl5vOS2M

Description:

• Grassley writes a letter to Blumenthal saying Simpson lied in Senate testimony.
    • Facebook has been caught using data without the users consent.
    • Trump goes after Macron, tells him the people are siding with him about taxes, climate change etc.
    • Q drops more bread crumbs, warns deep state might try another stunt to delay, but the next stunt will need to be larger to really postpone the inevitable.
    • Q and team countered the deep state delay by getting Flynn off.
    • Other investigation are ongoing but the memo is heavily redacted.

Report begins @ ~ 1:24
    We know that all these different hearings that were delayed on December 5th, we knew, and we know, that they're going to be rescheduled.

Now the Deep State is not going to just 'sit by' & let these hearings be rescheduled. Most likely they have another 'stunt' up their sleeves. And actually, Q came on the boards & actually told us that something might happen to delay these hearings.

We know there's alot of things they can do - a cyber attack, create an event like a shooting or terrorist act, or they can try to create something that looks natural so it doesn't even look like their tied to it.

Qanon drops start at 7:50...
    Moving on to Q's recent posts....

Q post 2548.... which contained the following earlier Q post which was posted on December 4th 2017, which stated:

"Who knows where the bodies are buried?"
    FLYNN is safe.
    We protect our Patriots.
    Q

Q Post #2548....
    Now below this, Q post has a Twitter link & this Twitter link reads the following:

Then, Q put up another link from NBC News...

So, Q says 'markers are important'.... (See the above Q drop #2548 to follow along with the X22Report narrative.)

[snip].........

Q then says, "SENATE WAS THE TARGET."
    The Senate was always the target. It was not the House. And they hit the target.

So, under this, Jeff @ themarketswork tweets...

Then Q says, "D5 drops 1st-last."
    When was the 1st time D5 was mentioned in Q drops & when was the last time?
    So, the first time D5 was mentioned, is Q Post 1332...

Q Post #1332....
    Now, the last time that D5 was mentioned was Q Post 2549, but I don't think that is the post that Q is talking about. The post Q is talking about is Post #2537. And it says,

"Odds of State funeral on D5?
    How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
    "

Q Post #2537....

This is saying, "Look, we have this funeral today. Everyone was suppose to testify under oath. How can this possibly happen. It just can't be a coincidence." - Q

Then, Q Post #2549 says, "Huber drops 1st & last...
    Q Post #2549....
    Q Post #986....

[more on the way]...

...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

JRS (7th December 2018), Steven (7th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Follow-up... George HW Bush Indictment...
    Bush Sr. Court Docket #: C-186-RV3-524
    (Sep 17, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHek5dtx77g

Desription:

Proof Bush Sr. is being taken down!!!

Document: https://www.docdroid.net/S6vrLhN/hv1...ng.pdf#page=10

The Arkansas Supreme Court For
    the Eastern District of Arkansas
    (See Page 10...)

Last edited by turiya, 7th December 2018 at 12:06.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Steven (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I joined Twitter because I didn’t believe the first mainstream “fake news” report that the POTUS would post a silly meme. I still haven’t been able to find it (didn’t look real hard though), but Q not only confirmed it but apparently knows it’s code/predictive/whatever... thank Jesus! I thought he was just an emotionally stunted horrible person

So today I awoke to what my non-Trump fan ears sounds like whining projection (Lyin’ JC Lyin’ JC...the democrats are shitty too...wah wah). I’m sure I got that wrong, please Q followers, enlighten me to wtf he’s tweeting about. All I know is he couldn’t be making this country prouder.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Dreamtimer (7th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I joined Twitter because I didn’t believe the first mainstream “fake news” report that the POTUS would post a silly meme. I still haven’t been able to find it (didn’t look real hard though), but Q not only confirmed it but apparently knows it’s code/predictive/whatever... thank Jesus! I thought he was just an emotionally stunted horrible person

So today I awoke to what my non-Trump fan ears sounds like whining projection (Lyin’ JC Lyin’ JC...the democrats are shitty too...wah wah). I’m sure I got that wrong, please Q followers, enlighten me to wtf he’s tweeting about. All I know is he couldn’t be making this country prouder.
    Hey donk... I really don't like to be the one that has to break this to you... because, on 1st impression, I kinda like you. So, please don't take the following as a hit on how I view you personally.

With that being said...
    Don't look now, but you, as well as the MSM, and much of the rest of the masses, are being set-up. I will explain it (below).

First off, this must be what you are referring to, donk - the recent Trump tweet storm.

TRUMP TWEET STORM...

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

3:18 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

3:28 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

3:40 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

3:53 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

4:15 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

5:39 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

6:56 AM - 7 Dec 2018

I do believe Trump is setting up the MSM, and everybody else that is not paying close attention.

What I mean by this is...
    The Art of the Deal.

Have you noticed?
    Everything that Trump says or tweets about, the MSM moves in the opposite direction. The MSM continuously counters whatever Trump says. When he used tough talk on Kim Jong Un during the time Kim was into firing missiles, the MSM portrayed Trump as insulting North Korea.

Then when Kim stopped with the missiles & looks to be moving towards peace with South Korea, the MSM moves opposite to that - touting headlines that say North Korea is still moving towards war.

Because the MSM is unable to understand Trump's business strategy, they attempt to paint him as an unstable, inept, clown.

Bloomberg
    Donald Trump, Loose Cannon
    September 6, 2018

In whatever direction Trump moves to, the MSM moves to the opposite end of the spectrum. And, unfortunately, the rest of the people, those that follow the MSM - the sheople - well, they foolishly follow along.

Define 'Reverse Psychology' -

A technique involving the assertion of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired.

Trump uses it all the time.

When Trump slams Mueller for making a 'witch hunt' out of his Russian Collusion investigation, the MSM media reacts by putting Mueller high up on the pedestal for doing a great job. The same thing that he did with AG Jeff Sessions - Trump slammed Sessions for not doing enough, and the MSM responded by supporting Sessions. It was all part of The Plan.

At the present moment, Mueller is about to release his Report on his investigation. We just saw that Lt. Gen Flynn became a free man. It was also noted that Flynn had recently provided testimony in other 'ongoing criminal investigations'.

Now, what other 'criminal investigations' would those be?

Here is something I recently came across that I think explains it pretty succinctly:

Clandestine Rosenstein
    1) Alright everyone. After taking a step back to look at the General Flynn sentencing memo, I have come to a conclusion and it is ASTONISHING. Buckle up, and let’s begin. Massive revelations into the Mueller Special Counsel.

2) Flynn was the centerpiece of the media fabricated Russia collusion narrative. The media conspiracy theorist claimed that Flynn was “guilty of Treason!” was the “back channel to Putin that helped Trump steal the election from Hillary!”

That BS narrative is now debunked.

3) The Deep State and the MSMedia took a massive LOSS on this. Yet, they are turning around and trying to say “this means Flynn flipped on Trump! See collusion!”

This is completely false.

4) Firstly, if Flynn was a massive player in a Trump Russia conspiracy to rig an election, there is no chance he would be let off with zero jail time. No matter what sort of testimony he gave, you’re not getting away with treason.

5) Secondly, and most importantly, it says it right in the memo, that Flynn gave significant evidence in regards to “several ongoing investigations” an unspecified criminal investigation and the investigation concerning Russian government and individuals associated with Trump.

6) Why is the criminal investigation redacted and the Russia probe into Trump is not? (THIS IS VERY SIGNIFICANT)

Mueller goes on to explain that the testimony Flynn gave was redacted “because the investigations in which he has provided assistance are ongoing”

7) Take a moment, That’s an absolute bombshell. Mueller just revealed he is currently assisting in multiple ongoing investigations, one of which we know to be criminal, and is most likely being redacted because it could compromise the names of witnesses or defendants, Title 1 Grand Jury

8) AND the unspecified criminal investigation is SEPARATE FROM THE TRUMP RUSSIA PROBE.

Meaning, Flynn, known white hat and huge adversary of Clinton and Obama, just gave significant testimony to an unspecified ongoing criminal investigation separate from Trump/Russia probe.

9) Do you all know how massive this is? And just wait, it gets better.

If the mystery criminal investigation is ongoing therefore must be redacted, that would mean that the Trump/Russia intel would need to be redacted… unless its no longer an ongoing investigation…

10) Yes folks. I am insinuating that the Trump/Russia investigation is now over, and Mueller is still operating because he has been tasked with multiple other investigations. If the Trump/Russia investigation was still going the name of the investigation would be redacted as well

11) This sentencing memo just proved that Mueller has been looking into BOTH SIDES. If Flynn was singing, and it wasn’t about Trump, who was it about?
    Hint:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump Retweeted
    The Trump Train

11:53 PM - 27 Nov 2018

12) Yesterday Trump said Mueller is “a much different man than people think”.

Trump has been cryptically signaling to us that Mueller’s role is different than the established narrative. Mueller has been going after Trump, but something has changed.

13) Mueller is not a white hat, he was a 'blackhat' but now he is a “Grey Hat”. Lets take it back to the origin of the Mueller investigation so we can fully understand how this genius maneuver was planned

14) May 16th, 2017: 7 days after the firing of FBI Director, James Comey, Trump has an interview with Bob Mueller for the position of FBI Director. However, Bob Mueller had already served more than his maximum term limit as FBI Director. He was legally ineligible for the position

15) May 17th, 2017: Bob Mueller is appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Trump’s appointee/subordinate) to the head of the SC.

Mueller met with Trump the day before he was appointed to SC. What did they really discus? Was a deal made? Does trump have leverage over Mueller?
    URANIUM 1

16) I believe that Trump sat down with Mueller and gave him an option to work for Trump in exchange for a pardon from his crimes (Uranium One). Help us take out the Deep State, while simultaneously exonerate Trump of the Russia BS and we will let you walk.
    Art of the Deal.

17) Remember that 'special prosecutor' Trump told Hillary he was going to hire to look into her situation? I believe MUELLER to be that special prosecutor.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlFQ4JLzWk

18) It’s genius. Trump had to prosecute the Clintons, but he had to make sure the left and the media would accept the result of the investigation. How did he do it? Make the media (and the left) legitimize and trust the person who would be doing the prosecution.

19) Trump also had to make it look convincing. So minor players like Papadopolous got a slap on the wrist for process crimes unrelated to the Trump/Russian conspiracy theory. This is how Trump generated the MSM’s faith in Mueller.

20) Trump also used propaganda and a couple of tweets to make the liberal AND CONSERVATIVE media, think that Mueller was on a witch hunt against him.

The MSM just got done drooling over Mueller for a year, and praising him as the second coming. Exactly as planned.

21) Now when Mueller exonerates Trump and prosecutes the Deep State actors, the media can’t say “Trump weaponized the intel agency to go after Hillary!”. When they just got done saying Mueller was after Trump for a year and a half. They are beyond screwed and they don’t know it - YET.

22) The MSM can try to deny Mueller’s conclusions all they like, but they will have no credibility and they will have no choice but to comply.

There's been a significant shift in the tide. The Deep State has lost control, and is out of escape routes.

End.

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya, 7th December 2018 at 17:23.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), Steven (7th December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    And just to continue. LEAKED: COMEY & FUSION GPS ARE TOAST! NEWLY UNCOVERED EMAILS & DECLASSIFIED DOCS WILL BURY THEM!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), turiya (7th December 2018)

Thanks

More of declass

And then there is this to shed more light.
    BREAKING: This Damning NEW Evidence Could SHUT DOWN The Mueller Operation, And Put Them ALL in Jail
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), JRS (7th December 2018), turiya (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Just to interject a bit of jocularity. I know this is a Q thread but these two videos do seem to connect from the beginning with Q.

"To finish on a light note and coax a few giggles… It’s the Most Wonderful Time in Eight Years—a flashback from 2016. Merry Christmas, everyone. Merry Christmas. Not “Happy Holidays” or “Have a pleasant Festive Season”. Merry Christmas. And Happy Hannukah. Hopefully I don’t come back between now and the end of the year saying, “Merry friggin’ Christmas.” ~ BP

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM

And lets not forget the Left side of things.

Whining Crying Rioting - Hillary Millennial Theme Song - Dana Kamide
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlHZh5dvbA
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

From Mueller's Hubris To Huber's Mandate:
    Beware Deep State Distraction In The Week Ahead

Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com,
    Capture The Flag

A titanic battle between Mr. Trump and his antagonists looms in the political gloaming of the new year. It may not be resolvable by conventional means since the Intel and Justice agencies have been leading a two-year coup-by-subterfuge against the president, with Robert Mueller as the spearhead, leaving a slime-trail of sedition and prosecutorial misconduct that they are now desperately trying to cover up. How then can the corrupted Department of Justice and its stepchild, the FBI, be relied on to adjudicate these unprecedented crimes against themselves?

The answer may be coming next week when the lame duck session of House Oversight Committee calls John Huber to appear. Huber is the federal prosecutor out of the Salt Lake City district office who was assigned by the erstwhile Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into the manifold irregularities of the RussiaGate matter. It’s not clear how much Mr. Huber can tell the committee about an ongoing case, but he hasn’t made a peep all year, and if his testimony suggests that he’s twiddling his thumbs in the sagebrush, it will inform you that we are headed into real civil war. Too much incriminating information is already loose in the public domain about Hillary Clinton and the DNC colluding with Russia, and something has to be done about it.

It’s obvious that the Obama White House, along with CIA director John Brennan, and Director of National intel James Clapper, used the FBI and the DOJ (with support from the nation’s two leading newspapers), and help from Britain’s MI6 intel shop, to run illegal operations against Mr. Trump during the 2016 election, and then persisted in acts to delegitimize him after Jan 20, 2017. All this, of course, is apart from whether you like Mr. Trump or approve of his policies.

It’s well documented elsewhere that Robert Mueller’s mission to detect election “collusion” between Russia and Mr. Trump was a bust, and that all he has to show for it is a roll of contrived convictions for lying to federal prosecutors and the FBI. The case of General Flynn lies at the center because he served as Mr. Obama’s Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and he knew too much about US shenanigans around the notorious Iran nuclear deal and other shady doings. They were alarmed when he went over to Mr. Trump’s campaign, and determined to disable him. Once Mr. Trump appointed Gen. Flynn Director of National Security, Mr. Obama engineered an “incident” in late December of 2016 (confiscating Russian properties in Maryland over alleged election meddling and laying down new sanctions), that prompted Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak to phone Gen. Flynn, the incoming DNS. US Intel was prepared for that set-up and recorded the call, which required the illegal “unmasking” of Flynn, a nicety of spycraft. Thus, the FBI had a transcript of the phone call and were easily able to entrap Flynn in mis-remembering the particulars of the call. Where is that transcript?

The predicate for this operation was completely dishonest: that incoming senior government officials are forbidden to speak to foreign ambassadors. In fact it is their duty to consult with foreign officials, especially in Mr. Flynn’s job, and a long-established tradition of every presidential transition. The coup cadres of the Deep State used The New York Times and The Washington Post to persuade the public that Gen. Flynn had done something treasonous, when it was nothing more than routine transition business.

Gen. Flynn’s sentencing paperwork was released a few days ago. The question is: will he be free to speak about the process he was put through? If there was any contingency against him speaking freely in his sentencing guidelines, it hasn’t been publicized. In any case, he deserves to be pardoned, and I believe that Mr. Trump will do exactly that after Mr. Mueller releases his long-awaited report.

Others have made the point that the Mueller Report will be a handbook for the impeachment of Mr. Trump by the House. The house can run hearings on that until the cows come home, but they’re unlikely to get a conviction in the Senate.

The larger question is whether Mr. Mueller himself should be subject to prosecution and there’s plenty of evidence that he has been involved in misconduct himself going back to the shady Uranium One deal when he was the FBI Director. It’s obvious that he was brought onto the RussiaGate case in the Spring of 2017 not to find the truth about “collusion” but to attempt to save the reputation of the FBI and the DOJ using all the considerable power of a special prosecutor to cover the trail of official misdeeds.

There is enough ill-feeling and bad faith about all that activity to suggest that President Trump will have to set in motion some kind of extraordinary adjudication process. There have been rumblings for more than a year that he might accomplish that by declaring an emergency and bringing on military tribunals to sort this mess out. Until now, that has seemed farfetched to me. Not anymore. If, over the weeks turning the corner to 2019, Mr. Huber or Mr. Mueller or any of the House and Senate Committees don’t show any progress in airing out the official criminality among government employees, then we are headed into a titanic conflict between two camps in government. The financial markets may already be signaling the distress coming down the road as these two camps prepare to play capture the flag.
    SOURCE: ZEROHEDGE
    Last edited by turiya, 7th December 2018 at 19:29.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    New Q Posts... Dec 07, 2018
    All Q Posts can be found here: https://qmap.pub/

Q Post #2560....

Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation
    Read carefully.
    Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
    Q

Q Post #2561....

There's Been an Active Probe Into Clinton Foundation by Huber, Horowitz & Military Intel
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:56:20 PM

Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation
    Read carefully.
    Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
    Q
    >>4186896
    When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
    When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
    Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
    ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
    SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
    PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
    What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/s...49777334292481
    HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
    HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
    OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
    "We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
    MIL INTEL
    FISA
    THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
    Q

Q Post #2562....

The Clinton Foundation Investigation is Complete!!!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 11:21:52 AM

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59767759...#sp=show-clips
    Interesting music for Fox News?
    Sound familiar?
    Why 'all of a sudden' are people talking about the CLINTON FOUNDATION (including whistleblowers and hidden company established to investigate covertly (ex_ABCs))?
    Would you 'go public' if the investigation was still ongoing?
    What happens when you have enough evidence to PROCEED?
    What is the benefit of educating the public PRIOR TO proceeding?
    COME[Y]
    Q

Q Post #2563....

Q+ = POTUS? (Q+ Proof)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 12:32:54 PM

https://twitter.com/CivMilAir/status...65348546457601
    Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing?
    Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
    At some point, the Q will be asked.
    Q

Q Post #2564....

Operators are ACTIVE
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 12:40:01 PM

Anonymous 7 Dec 2018 - 12:37:58 PM

>>4198539
    Operators on standby
    Q+ Q0
    >>4198635
    Operators are ACTIVE.
    Q

Q Post #2565....

How Many Clues/Proofs Until the Fake News Media Wakes Up?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 12:47:50 PM

Scott Free = WWG1WGA
    Q 0 = Q+
    At what point do they WAKE UP?
    Q

CivMilAir
    @CivMilAir

#AirForceOne Climbing out from Joint Base Andrews

@realDonaldTrump heading off to Kansas City, Missouri

US Air Force
    VC-25A 92-9000
    #AF1 #POTUS

jetphotos.com/photo/9124774

7:01 AM - 7 Dec 2018

CivMilAir
    @CivMilAir

#AirForceOne - Callsign showing: 'Q 0'

26,000ft heading over West Virginia

USAF VC-25A 92-9000

7:01 AM - 7 Dec 2018

Q Post #2565.... (Reposted Q Post)

How Many Clues/Proofs Until the Fake News Media Wakes Up?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Dec 2018 - 12:47:50 PM

Scott Free = WWG1WGA
    Q 0 = Q+
    At what point do they WAKE UP?
    Q

(more to come)...
    Last edited by turiya, 8th December 2018 at 11:51.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Something big, really,really big is happening right now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0GHWSi_cXY

People of France starting to aknowledge real enemies and they are not immigrants but those who actually run thier state - the banksters. First time in history when Rothschilds (power crazy) becoming aknowledged by common people. Turning point of human history no less.

Last edited by Ntonyo, 7th December 2018 at 21:39.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th December 2018), Chris (7th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018), turiya (7th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I found this little 2 minute Jesse Ventura clip both interesting and amusing. Wait for it at the end, what fun that would be!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2018), Aragorn (8th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018), turiya (8th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol ta Fred, FN Xlent indeed. Trump be n trouble
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Steven (8th December 2018), turiya (8th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Who is Q? ....U.S. Army Military Intel....

Some claim that its this guy...

WWG1WGA

___________Late Add___________

In all honesty, the image is not exactly a Q, but a symbol for:

Headquarters
    1st Theater Sustainment Command
    U.S. Army Central.

You have to admit, I had you going there...
    Last edited by turiya, 8th December 2018 at 12:09.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    You have to admit, I had you going there... .
    Nah, not so much I've seen that one before. Was going to wait and see how far you might let that one run...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2018), Steven (8th December 2018), turiya (8th December 2018)