Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Who is it who believes it's a LARP?

As has been said, when people believe, they act, whether or not it started as fiction. That's why this sort of thing is so irresponsible.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 2,664 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Sooooooo.....Let's take a step back in time.
    Thanks for the memories, seriously! So surprise surprise Pompeo is just another opportunistic, back stabbing, two faced politician whose opinions change with the political winds.

That prompted me to do a little digging of my own, and surprise surprise what did I discover? Trump repeatedly touted Wikileaks during the campaign. Remember that? Here is just one such example:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veRHG7xnb6k

And now just recently he has denied knowing much about it:

President Trump claimed ignorance Tuesday when asked about Julian Assange, offering little insight into his existing stance on the embattled WikiLeaks publisher amid new details emerging about the government’s case against him.

“I don’t know anything about him, really,” Mr. Trump said in response to a shouted question about the WikiLeaks publisher.

“I don’t know much about him. I really don’t,” Mr. Trump told reporters outside the White House prior to departing for Mar-a-Lago for Thanksgiving.
    The president’s comment was his first public remark about the Australian-born WikiLeaks founder since a court filing revealed last week that the Department of Justice has charged Mr. Assange under seal.

Two years ago, Mr. Trump repeatedly praised WikiLeaks while running for office on account of the website’s role in releasing emails during his White House campaign damaging to Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton. During the last month of the 2016 election, Mr. Trump referenced WikiLeaks about 137 times during campaign rallies,
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...t-wikileaks-p/

This is eerily similar to Pompeo's "progression". Hmmmm, what's going on here?

Does Q offer any insights into this? Maybe some more Sun Tzu type of 5D chess going on here?

But not with Pompeo?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Melidae (2nd December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018), turiya (2nd December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    Foreboding – FBI Raids Home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower…

• FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
    • The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
    • The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
    • “The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (continue reading)
    • When congressman Mark Meadows reported that U.S. Attorney John Huber was scheduled to testify on December 5th, 2018, CTH warned:

This could be a troubling indication because: (a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed. (link)

• the deep state is maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
    I hate to admit it but I read one of the articles: Foreboding – FBI Raids Home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower

Honestly, it's early in the morning and I just woke up...but it made less than no sense.
    FOLLOW-UP - (Read the 'P.S. note' by the journalist at the bottom of this post.)

The FBI Raided My Sister’s House….
    Posted on December 1, 2018
    by sundance

There are two known FBI whistleblowers; both tangentially connected to the FBI handling of Clinton matters. The first is William D Campbell, the whistleblower client of Victoria Toensing who has given testimony about Uranium-one (Clinton/Mueller) to the HPSCI and Senate Judiciry Committees. [More Here]

The second is the more recently known FBI whistleblower, Dennis Cain, who gave documents to DOJ/FBI Inspector General Michael Horowitz that were passed on to the HPSCI (House) and SSCI (Senate). [More Here]

In this video the sister-in-law of Dennis Cain, Gracie West, describes recent events.

Notably at the 2:23 point, Ms. West communicates her understanding that the FBI personnel who raided the home of Mr. Cain were unaware of his confirmed and protected whistleblower status. If accurate, that’s very interesting.

If the FBI officials lack of knowledge is factually true (an assumption) the question(s) would be:

Who authorized the raid; and what was the precept for it?
    Additionally, why wouldn’t they know of Mr. Cain’s whistleblower status?

We already know the Senate Intelligence Committee is at significant risk and entirely tied-up in the matrix of a weaponized intelligence apparatus. As a result of the SSCI participating in all of the unlawful ‘spygate’ and ‘insurance policy’ events, the SSCI is compromised. [Summary Reminder Here] Did members within the SSCI share knowledge of Mr. Cain’s activity with their corrupt, and similarly at risk, allies in the DOJ and FBI? Was that the predicate for the raid?

Along the same lines:

♦President Trump has made a point to note he did not, and does not, know Matthew Whitaker prior to the interim appointment as acting U.S. Attorney General. Heck, he’s gone out of his way to seemingly overemphasize this point.

Who advised the President to appoint Whitaker?
    Why did they advise the President to appoint Matt Whitaker?

♦It is also noted that John Solomon broadcast last evening that U.S. Attorney John Huber reached out to another whistleblower, perhaps a third, presumably within the Clinton Foundation late Friday. Name Unknown. [Video Here]

Who would have told John Solomon that event took place?
    Why would someone inform John Solomon that event took place?

Interestingly these data-points and questions can be viewed differently depending on the disposition of the reviewer.

From an optimistic perspective (ie. Rosenstein/Mueller honorable) these could be good events, and indicate action taken for good intents and purposes….. Or, by reviewing the action from a disposition where each activity is being undertaken to protect the administrative state and corrupt officials (ie. Rosenstein/Mueller corrupt), this could all just as easily indicate bad intents and purposes.

You decide.

ps. [Take this part with a grain of salt] Almost two years ago CTH warned everyone to be cautious of the reporting from S. Carter and J. Solomon because the issues being reported were about intelligence matters. There is a historic pattern of deep state officials using leaks to unwitting media people to advance their interests. My concern on this issue has never faded; ex. when Adam Waldman (Deep State Lobbyist) contacted Solomon for an article about Oleg Deripaska I again repeated the warning: Why would Waldman contact Solomon? Who’s interests were being served? My concern continues unchanged through today…. and is connected TO THIS.

Always be aware that when it comes to the administrative state -within the information- we might be getting played; even with the ‘unwitting’ participation of people we may consider as allies. Their sources could have ulterior motives.
    ]

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 13:52.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Melidae (2nd December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Thanks for the memories, seriously! So surprise surprise Pompeo is just another opportunistic, back stabbing, two faced politician whose opinions change with the political winds.

That prompted me to do a little digging of my own, and surprise surprise what did I discover? Trump repeatedly touted Wikileaks during the campaign. Remember that? Here is just one such example:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veRHG7xnb6k

And now just recently he has denied knowing much about it:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...t-wikileaks-p/

This is eerily similar to Pompeo's "progression". Hmmmm, what's going on here?

Does Q offer any insights into this? Maybe some more Sun Tzu type of 5D chess going on here?

But not with Pompeo?
    What amazes me Fred is the fact that Trump has such an established network of deplorables...How does he do that? I mean all of them! If we want to discuss manipulation at upper levels (as in conspiracy) there's a good place to begin looking for answers. We know he is getting his court picks from the most conservative of sources.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Hi Fred! Hi Aragorn!
    Hi Bro! Long time no see!

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I prefer this Q. He actually is omniscient.

Yes, the comparison with John de Lancie's portrayal of Q has crossed my own mind a couple of times already as well.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (2nd December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Who is it who believes it's a LARP?
    That's a good question...

Because the Main Stream Media certainly knows its NOT. As, they keep pushing the idea that it is a LARP within their headlines that they publish... Its the MSM with their attempt to push & promote this as a LARP onto the public with their constant repetition - a method used in propaganda ==> Get it? ==> "Head Lines" - The MSM is hoping that this notion catches on... Or rather ==> sinks into the collective brain matter of the masses. In fact, they seem to be quite desperate that this happen. That the notion does get a grip on the reading public & news junkies.

So really, the bigger question to ask is:

Why would they be so concerned?

MSMedia News Outllets:

nbcnews.com
    What is Qanon? A guide to the conspiracy theory taking hold among Trump supporter
    Aug. 3, 2018
    Many on the web believe gullible users, new to places like 4chan, are being duped by a someone live-action roleplaying, or “larping,” politics in real life. ...“all for a LARP?”

Huffington Post
    The QAnon Conspiracy Has Stumbled Into Real Life, And It’s Not Going To End Well
    Jul 24, 2018
    "the QAnon conspiracy theory, in much the ... on and go LARPing through the desert, unhinged enough to believe...

NYMag
    Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained
    " If #Qanon is a LARP, it's the most elaborate in history..."

NewRepublic.com
    QAnon is a conspiracy theory that Trump can neither embrace nor ...
    4 months ago
    "A lot of the chan anons might treat Q-Anon like a LARP, but by all ... The curious thing about the QAnon conspiracy theory is that Trump will have a hard time ...

The Washington Post
    'QAnon': A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to Trump's ...
    Aug 1, 2018
    "During President Trump's rally on July 31, several attendees held or wore signs with the letter “Q.” Here's what the QAnon conspiracy theory is ...

CNN.com
    How a right-wing conspiracy theory is going mainstream - CNN.com
    Aug 3, 2018
    "A lot of the chan anons might treat Q-Anon like a LARP, but by all ... A conspiracy video entitled "#Qanon breaking: Hollywood actor Isaac ..."

Miami Herald
    Broward deputy wears “QAnon” patch while meeting Pence in FL ..
    Dec 01, 2018
    "BSO SWAT sergeant wore a 'QAnon' conspiracy patch while greeting Pence at the airport. By Martin ... That is no LARP, and neither is Q."

BigThink.com
    What is QAnon? Bizarre online conspiracy theory enters the mainstream
    Aug 2, 2018
    "QAnon, a bizarre online conspiracy theory, disturbingly spreads to real life ... A lot of the chan anons might treat Q-Anon like a LARP, but by all ..."

Yahoo.com
    Pro-Trump conspiracy group QAnon - Yahoo Finance
    Aug 4, 2018
    "A fanatical pro-Trump conspiracy group known as QAnon is lurking in ... A lot of the chan anons might treat Q-Anon like a LARP, but by all..."

Amazon.com
    QAnon Coffee Mug - American, White Rabbit, Trump, Conspiracy ...
    June 21, 2018
    "QAnon Coffee Mug - American, White Rabbit, Trump, Conspiracy, Ceramic Cup, LARP, Patriotic, Gift: Kitchen & Dining."

TheHill.com
    Anonymous vows to take down, expose QAnon | TheHill
    Aug 6, 2018
    "The hacking collective Anonymous is pledging to expose the people behind the "QAnon" conspiracy theory. The anarchist hacking group .."

Newsweek.com
    Congressional Candidate Promotes QAnon Conspiracy - Newsweek
    Oct 31, 2018
    "QAnon: Nevada Republican Congressional Candidate Promotes Conspiracy Theory About the ... A Nevada congressional nominee promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory earlier this month. ... Too many proofs to be a LARP!"

Buzzfeed.com
    The Group Chat Podcast: QAnon Is LARPing For Older Folks
    Aug 8, 2018
    "So and famously Roseanne Barr believes in the whole QAnon conspiracy theory, right?"

Russia Today
    Mike Pence sparks QAnon theories after deleting tweet featuring ...
    Dec 01, 2018
    "QAnon is an elaborate conspiracy born on 4Chan last October after an ..... So many articles "all for a LARP", yet no reporter EVER asks those in ..."

FreeRepublic.com
    Chris Cuomo floats INSANE QAnon conspiracy theory, gets called out ...
    Aug 2, 2018
    "Chris Cuomo floats INSANE QAnon conspiracy theory, gets called out ... KEYWORDS: cnnasfakeasq; cnnsucks; conspiracytheories; larp; q ..."

DailyGrail.com
    Weaponizing Conspiracy Theory: The Dangers in Priming People for ...
    Aug 23, 2018
    "While there have been other prominent conspiracy theories embraced ... these conspiracy theories have turned a whacky LARP-style scenario into a .... That's right, the Qanon conspiracy is literally laying the groundwork for a ..."

Mediate.com
    QAnon Conspiracy Theorists Make Very Noticeable ... - Mediaite.com
    Jul 31, 2018
    "he QAnon conspiracy theory alleges that there is a global, multi-pronged ... A lot of the chan anons might treat Q-Anon like a LARP, but by all ...

thefederalist.com
    From Trolling To Fleecing: Creator Of 'Q' Hoax Explains Its Scary ...
    Oct 29, 2018
    "How the QAnon internet hoax sowed lies, spread chaos and conspiracy ... up from their own LARP matrix and leave the virtual compound."

Wikipedia
    QAnon - Wikipedia
    Today
    "QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory which began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by someone using the tripcode Q, ..."

DailyDot.com
    Everything You Need to Know to Understand the Q Anon Conspiracy
    Jul 4, 2018
    "Don't forget, #QAnon is fake and a #Larp and actually is #DeepState pushing a #neocon agenda, just ignore the fact that he has been at the ..."

New York Times
    What Is QAnon: Explaining the Internet Conspiracy Theory That ...
    Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 16:02.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    One would think that if the MSM is so hot on trying to vilify Q that there has to be something real about the whole movement. Loosing control of the narrative has the entire mocking bird media in a panic. They can't bury the Q phenomenon no matter how hard they try. The very fact that they try makes the entire thing more believable now doesn't it. When we get to see these corrupt ken dolls being perp walked it will be quite something to see. Meanwhile here is some more.
    Last edited by Steven, 2nd December 2018 at 16:32. Reason: correct spelling
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Melidae (2nd December 2018), turiya (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That makes a lot of sense...I've never heard mainstream media even mention A Q - except for Captain Picard's nemesis. Where in Gawd's name are you getting your information?

My sweet Jesus, doesn't anyone recognize the danger of brainwashing? Look at the information being manured here...that is evidence enough.

I just read your post...I wouldn't call that an obsession, more like coverage of the age ago John Birch Society. An organization of kookaboos...kind of like the Charlie Chan's and Q.

You really think that because someone pays attention and is put off by propaganda and hate speech that it makes it legitimate? That is as bad if not worse than being brainwashed...that's being disturbed or to put it in the vernacular, that's being insane in the membrain.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 2nd December 2018 at 17:32.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    Likely most visiting these threads will be unable to process this but I'm going to offer it anyway:

The Indian caste system predated British colonialism. What precipitated the development of the system was a diverse genetic influx dating back about 4,000 years. As 'cultures' changed those South Indians that had been infused with European blood (Archons) began to attempt to isolate themselves from all other genetic and cultural materials by enforcing strict social barriers.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    New Q Posts... Dec 02, 2018
    All Q posts can be found on the following site: https://qmap.pub/

Q Post #2523....

New: Title TBD
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 2 Dec 2018 - 1:03:21 PM

DoiTMbpUcAEDYpd.jpg

DmXXl9zU0AAxhLu.jpg

DUp8ThbVMAADatt.jpg

http://www.theintelligencer.net/news...uantanamo-bay/
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...der-chief.html
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...210304199.html
    "They are unlawful enemy combatants"
    Questioning: Graham > KAV re: 'enemy combatants' [unusual?]
    Define 'Treason'
    EO effective 1.1.19?
    DOJ Office of Legal Counsel opinion re: detain re: US Citizen(s) re: 'Enemy Combatant'
    Drops combined paint a full picture.
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    May GOD BLESS those who fight to defend our great Nation.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    Q

Q Post #2524....

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 2 Dec 2018 - 1:16:19 PM

Anonymous 2 Dec 2018 - 1:10:20 PM

goodbyeRRsidebyside.png

>>4115008
    >>4115084
    Think multiple meanings.
    "Goodbye"
    1. Fired and/or removed from DOJ
    2. Removed from SC oversight
    [2] completed
    [1] coming?
    Learn our comms.
    HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]
    Q

Q Post #2525....

[SIZE=3]2525
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 2 Dec 2018 - 1:22:24 PM

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 2 Dec 2018 - 1:16:19 PM

>>4115084
    Think multiple meanings.
    "Goodbye"
    1. Fired and/or removed from DOJ
    2. Removed from SC oversight
    [2] completed
    [1] coming?
    Learn our comms.
    HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]
    Q
    >>4115161
    "Goodbye" Mr. Rosenstein.
    >>>Removal > SC oversight
    Did [RR] feel safe post AF1 30-min meeting w/ POTUS?
    Did [RR] communicate meeting back to handlers?
    When your 'enemy' feels in control….
    PANIC re: WHITAKER?
    PANIC re: HUBER?
    Why has the FISA court kept QUIET re: DISCOVERY OF FRAUD PERPETRATED ON COURT?
    When an OPERATION is ACTIVE….
    These people are stupid.
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 22:38.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sounds more like consideration of the idea of it being a LARP. That doesn't mean one or another entity believes that it's a LARP.

Just as when I post a list compiled by someone else it doesn't mean that it demonstrates my ideas.

Simple, yet some people seem to be easily confused. They see something in a post and they assume the person who posted believes it.

Thinkin' of Felix Unger and what happens when people assume...
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Nothing can stop what is coming...
    Boom, [HR[D]C] Panic, Dec 5, Another Whistleblower,
    Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming - Episode 1730b

(Dec 2, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gySQx-UfSh8

Description:

• Rick Scott sign an EO and goes after Brenda Snipes, Snipes is now saying she rescinds her offer to retire.
    • France might declare state of emergency, the people are not happy with Macron.
    • Q drops more bread.
    • Q says there was a leak and warns the leaker do not leak anymore or else. DC is panicking.
    • Comey tries to get out of testifying behind closed doors, it backfires, the Judge dismisses his case, he will testify behind closed doors.
    • Dec 5 seems to be the date, GHWBush passes away, funeral on the 5th, coincidence, Comey suppose to testify, Clinton testify.
    • Huber all on the 5th.

News
    Rick Scott Ousts Broward’s Brenda Snipes Over ‘Inexcusable Actions’

• Citing “misfeasance, incompetence and neglect of duty,” outgoing Florida Gov. Rick Scott issued an executive order on Friday that immediately suspends Broward County election chief Brenda Snipes, who faced widespread criticism over her handling of the midterm elections.
    • Scott further accused Broward election officials of “missed deadlines,” “lost ballots,” and “not being able to report basic information to the public.

• Scott appointed Peter Antonacci, president and CEO of Enterprise Florida, an economic development agency, to serve the rest of Snipes’ term until a November 2020 vote is held to choose Snipe’s replacement.

Source: breitbart.com

France In Chaos; Macron Considers State Of Emergency Amid “Yellow Vest” Protests; “All Options” Considered

• French President Emmanuel Macron will hold an emergency meeting of senior ministers on Sunday following the worst unrest Paris has seen in a decade on Saturday. a state of emergency may be imposed to prevent “serious outbursts of violence” after thousands of masked “Yellow Vest” protesters fought with police, and set fires to cars, houses and banks.

Source:
    zerohedge.com

Q Bread Crumbs
    All Q Posts can be found: http://qanon.pub/

Q Post #2505....

Someone Leaked Story about Prosecutor Huber Meeting with Clinton Foundation Whistleblower
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM

To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
    MONDAY.
    Q

Now, who is Q talking to?

Q Post #2506....

Pain Coming Soon to Those Who Doubted Jeff Sessions & John Huber
    [SIZE=3]2506
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:29:50 PM

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM

To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
    MONDAY.
    Q
    >>4092062
    To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
    Q

Q Post #2507....

Warning: Do Not Leak Prosecutor John Huber's Activities
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:46:11 PM

>>4092294
    FIRST AND ONLY LEAK (public) re: HUBER activities.
    NO FURTHER DETAILS SHOULD BE RELEASED [WARNING]
    PAIN COMING.
    Q

House Republicans on Dec 5th are going to hold a hearing to hear the testimony from witnesses regarding the DOJ’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation. This is coming from Bob Goodlatte
    During this hearing there are reports that the Uranium One Deal and the Clinton’s involvement will be discussed.

The dailycaller and many other publications reported that a whistleblower who was cooperating with the DOJ’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation and it’s involvement in the Uranium One sale had his home raided by the FBI.

The Common Thread Behind 4 Investigations

Cain, whose name is new to the public, is not just any whistleblower. He retains a top-level security clearance and maintains a number of security-related credentials, according to his resume which has since been deleted online. Specialties include FISA Amendment Act (FAA) Section 702 and USSID SP0018 Minimization Procedures and Signals Intelligence Authorities.

The FBI agents seized all of the original documents in Cain’s possession, according to Socarras. The Daily Caller said that one document they reviewed showed that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller “failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One.” How the Daily Caller was able to review any documents following what was reported to be a full seizure remains unexplained.

There have been strong reactions to the news with many perceiving it as some sort of cover-up. However, a few facts are worth entertaining. Regardless of the FBI’s seizure, both IG Horowitz and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees already have the documents in their possession. The FBI’s seizure of documents from Cain does not indicate the documents are being hidden.

As noted in the article, the FBI agents obtained a court order which means their identities are known. FBI Director Chris Wray, if he does not already know, could easily determine the agents’ identities—this was not a clandestine operation.

Another possible issue might have to do with Cain himself. Very little is known about him other than the fact he is a whistleblower, which generally conveys images of positive actions taken by a well-intentioned individual. However, we know nothing of Cain’s true motivations or the actions that lay behind them. It may turn out that an invasive raid by the FBI was fully warranted.

Another explanation may lie within the documents themselves. The FBI’s actions may be related to chain of custody issues. The FBI may have been required to ensure that all evidence was accumulated and taken into their custody. It’s possible this document seizure by the FBI may indicate a case against the Clintons and/or their Foundation is actively underway.

Source: theepochtimes.com

There had been no leaks of Hubers investigation, until now. was this done on purpose, it seems so because Q just warned the leaker not to do it again.

Q explains why a second SC was not needed, here is the sessions and huber strategy back from Sept 3. Q wants us to re-read the drop.

Q Post #2508 => #2522....
    See Post #279 for the other Q Posts that are talked about in this report.

Regarding the death of George H.W. Bush...

James Comey on Nov 14 posted this tweet, this was a coded message to the deep state.
    Then we come to find out that George HW Bush died, Joe M tweeted this and the funeral is on Dec 5.
    Government offices are being closed down on the 5th.
    James Comey hearing will be postponed and it will not be on Dec 5th.
    Coincidence?

Source: x22Report.com
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 21:35.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    That makes a lot of sense...I've never heard mainstream media even mention A Q - except for Captain Picard's nemesis. Where in Gawd's name are you getting your information?

My sweet Jesus, doesn't anyone recognize the danger of brainwashing? Look at the information being manured here...that is evidence enough.

I just read your post...I wouldn't call that an obsession, more like coverage of the age ago John Birch Society. An organization of kookaboos...kind of like the Charlie Chan's and Q.

You really think that because someone pays attention and is put off by propaganda and hate speech that it makes it legitimate? That is as bad if not worse than being brainwashed...that's being disturbed or to put it in the vernacular, that's being insane in the membrain.
    What Qanon actually is Mainstream Media is Misleading you
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KUsat2fI3Q

What is Qanon / all in / MSNBC
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuv1MAS1xfY

QAnon Conspiracists Believe Trump and Mueller are Working Together (HBO)
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2XYJjfAKY

CNN reporter talks to conspiracy theorists at Trump rally
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM

What Does The Conspiracy Group QAnon Have To Do With President Donald Trump? | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWPGI2GXKas

QAnon: The pro-Trump conspiracy theory that's gaining traction
    CBC News: The National

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPXnFAhmOM

The Telegraph
    Published on Aug 2, 2018
    #QAnon: the secret Trump conspiracy theory
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M91w7wsZhrI

Who Is 'QAnon'? Bizarre Conspiracy Cult Leaps From Web To Trump Rally | Hallie Jackson | MSNBC
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEzizlTc8tg

WASHINGTON POST
    4 things to know about the QAnon conspiracy theory

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J5rtcJlmz4

THE NEW YORK POST
    https://nypost.com/2018/08/01/how-q-...trump-rallies/

THE NEW YORK TIMES
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/u...-is-qanon.html

I hope this clears up your confusion a we bit as to the MSM actually using the Q in their circular broadcasts. Please get out of the basement for your health's sake.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd December 2018 at 14:13. Reason: ad hominem deleted
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Praying Medic's new Twitter thread...

1) This is my Q thread for December 1, 2018

My theme: The First Leak From the Huber Investigation

2:13 PM - 1 Dec 2018

7) John Huber's investigation had not had a single leak to media until last night. Apparently, the person who leaked the information to Solomon wasn't supposed to. Q asked them not to reveal anything else.

2:13 PM - 1 Dec 2018

113) Dutch patriot @AndreVanDelft got a shoutout from Q

twitter.com/AndreVanDelft/ …

4:55 PM - 2 Dec 2018

121) Why the MSM blackout as Europe rejects the control of the global elites?

5:12 PM - 2 Dec 2018

Last edited by turiya, 3rd December 2018 at 03:14.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post: