Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    mo in some ways, Trump outrite calling swamp draining, lock her up, they are sick etc, is a direct leak into mainstream, this is rarely talked about.

This is today's reality:

Trump has piled tons of offal right on top of the swamp rendering it a cesspool.
    Lock HIM up is what the judge will say.
    And yes, he is very sick... Where's Bizarro Superman when we really need him?

It is beliefs and notions that we see here that gives the authoritarians such a bad name. I'm sure it's not intended but it is on a par with satirical self-deprecating humor.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 30th November 2018 at 23:55.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    And we’re trapped in a death spiral noise machine where you can barely hear foreign (different, real outside) noise let alone get good/practical information.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (1st December 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Some Things the Public Should Not See...
    Report begins @ 1:25....

Trump Warns DECLAS Bad, Something Public
    Should Not See, Start The Clock - Episode 1729b

(Nov 30, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SmRsUC5jA

Description:

• Comey is now suing to get out of the closed door hearings, predictable.
    • Adam Schiff projects fear and John Brennan is screaming and lashing out at Trump.
    • Feds raid Trumps former tax attorney.
    • The Feds raid a Clinton whistleblower, the deep state is trying to cover all tracks, but they are to late, we have it all.
    • Q post decoded...
    • MS13 gang member in caravan has been arrested.
    • Bombs found outside the G20 meeting.
    • Facebook and Instagram go dark again, coincidence not according to Q, this has been planned for the declas, most likely the deep state is testing their ability to bring down social media.
    Geopolitical News
    Fired FBI Director James Comey Files Lawsuit to Block House Subpoena for Closed Door Testimony -- thegatewaypundit.com

• Fired FBI Director James Comey filed a lawsuit Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to quash a subpeona by the House Judiciary Committee to testify in a closed session on December 3 as part of a joint investigation with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee into the handling of the Clinton email investigation.
    • Comey, who himself admitted to leaking to hurt President Trump, has said he only wants to testify in public to prevent leaks. Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has also been subpoenaed by the committee.

James Comey
    @Comey

Today my legal team filed court papers to try to get transparency from House Republicans. Let the American people watch.
    assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5332 ...

2:15 PM - 29 Nov 2018

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

John O. Brennan
    @JohnBrennan

The iceberg of lies, deceit, corruption, & criminality is steadily but surely surfacing, despite the efforts of many in high places to keep it submerged. How large is the iceberg & who will be found clinging to it? The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail...
    5:10 AM - 30 Nov 2018

Feds Raid Trump’s Former Chicago Tax Attorney And City Alderman; Seize Documents, Computers

• The FBI raided the City Hall office of Chicago Alderman and former Trump tax accountant of 12 years Edward Burke It is unknown whether the raid has anything to do with Trump, however Burke’s tax office was not raided.
    • Some have questioned whether the raid was political in nature, as Burke is standing for reelection in some 90 days, while his wife, Anne Burke, was just sworn in Thursday morning to another term on the Illinois Supreme Court.

Source: zerohedge.com

Foreboding – FBI Raids Home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower…

• FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
    • The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
    • The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
    • “The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (continue reading)
    • When congressman Mark Meadows reported that U.S. Attorney John Huber was scheduled to testify on December 5th, 2018, CTH warned:

This could be a troubling indication because: (a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed. (link)

• the deep state is maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com

Q
    Facebook and Instagram are DOWN: Social media apps crash for users around the world

• Facebook and Instagram outages hit users in the US, Europe and other areas
      The apps unexpectedly crashed for users around the globe at 11:40am (ET)

• Facebook and Instagram outages hit users in the US, Europe and other areas
    • The apps unexpectedly crashed for users around the globe at 11:40am (ET)

• Facebook and Instagram users were unable to login to the social media apps after they crashed unexpectedly on Friday.
    • Both the apps and the desktop sites were hit by outages beginning around 11:40am (ET) this morning.
    • Users reported having issues loading the apps, while others said they experienced a ‘total blackout.’

• A live outage map showed hotspots in the northeastern region of the U.S., as well as many parts of Europe.

• Parts of South America, the Philippines and Indonesia were also hit.

• According to Down Detector, some 54 percent of users said they had trouble accessing their Instagram feed, while another 25 percent they were unable to login at all.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Q Post #2298....

Social Media Blackout Coming
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 29 Sep 2018 - 4:04:05 PM

TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
    GOOG - FB will follow.
    EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
    [ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
    Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
    THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
    THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
    GOOD V EVIL
    HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
    DROP THE MEMES
    SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
    BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
    ARE YOU REGISTERED?
    VOTE THEM ALL OUT
    PREPARE
    RED OCTOBER
    WE STAND TOGETHER.
    Q

More at this link: x22Report.com
    Last edited by turiya, 1st December 2018 at 02:01.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Melidae (1st December 2018), Steven (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Prefer to see these days as lift ups than drops lol, the push back these last moons has been incredible, shows the sub/in/conscious controls in place by the tptW or Weres.

Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post

Q Posts begin at 22:26....

Q Post #2503....
    The anons found out where this pic located! A msg to someone who either was there recently or is there now. Hyatt Regency – Chongqing, China. This post was meant for the cabal, not us. Q is letting them know that “we” (Qs group) knows it all.

[H]yatt [R]egency [C]hongqing. (chong ching) = HRC

Q Post #2504....

The Countdown

• Drops on Nov 20th.

• Drops on Nov 25th (5 days)

• Drops on Nov 29th (4 days)

• Will there be drops on:

• Dec 2nd (3 days)

• Dec 4th (2 days)

• (1 Day) DECEMBER 5th ~ D-DAY
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Melidae (1st December 2018), Steven (1st December 2018), turiya (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    but my question was about the comments from Trump's former head of CIA (now Secretary of State) calling out not only Wikileaks, but Ed Snowden, and going so far as calling Wikileaks: "A non State hostile Intelligence service, often abeted by State actors like Russia".
    Hey Fred, Trump is going after more than "those top two whistleblowers", imo. You obviously haven't seen one of his latest tweeted 'retweets'?
    Name:  Trump Jail.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  72.0 KB

Then why aren't Assange and Snowden in that cute little jail cell depiction as well?

Simply observe what is taking place. If you keep repeating this mantra - "Things will never change" over & over to yourself, it will create a cloud & it will prevent you from seeing what is actually taking place.
    I think you've mistaken my "mantra". I do "simply observe", that's what I do, and I have yet to see anything new under the sun in D.C. except for a reshuffling of the deck chairs.

Regardless of what Pompeo has stated within that video...
    From from what I can tell, and I've tried to point this out previously, is that Trump is at war with the Deep State / central banksters / and D.C. swamp creatures, and with that comes a necessary strategy that has to be implemented. Its been referenced to in my previous Post #252 Sun Tzu's The Art of War, along with The Art of the Deal, as it also embraces similar tactics.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. ― Sun tzu, The Art of War
    Hmmm, so first off we ignore things that important people say when we don't like what they are saying. Pompeo is Trump's right hand man, he speaks for the President when in public, and he clearly indicates he would like to throw Assange to the crocodiles.

Trump is not at war with Deep State, and he wouldn't know Sun Tzu if "The Art of War" bit him in the ass. Hell, he didn't even write "Art of the Deal".

It truly is amazing watching this Q spectacle play out, same as the super secret high level insider "Anonymous" from Project Serpo, Charles, the endlessly unfulfilled Wilcock predictions, Drake and his mass arrests, and on and on it goes.

And now Q, do you know how this is going to make the breathless cheerleaders look when the whole charade/meme finally crashes and implodes on itself as well for all to see? It's going to make them look like the guy who's been standing on the busy street corner for 30 friggin years wearing that placard that warns "THE END IS NEAR!"

Haven't we in forum world been down this old road of back peddling on prediction dates enough already? Okay I'll bite, December 5 is not that long to hold my breath.
    Who can say what the future will bring?
    So then if no one, not even Q can "say what the future may bring", why keep slavishly pushing these ridiculous predictions such as the latest one December 5 now, like they just came from the mouth of God?

What happens when next Wednesday comes and goes like any other day? Do we flush out some minor event of the day, pump it full of intrigue steroids, and say that was it? Or do we say something like well, the situation on the ground just shifted a bit, but watch out for February!!!

You know, I like the latter is more fitting:

BIG THINGS COMING IN FEBRUARY FOLKS. HOLD ON TO YOU HATS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE EVENT THAT BLOWS THE LID OFF THE WHOLE THING!!! THE CABAL IS OUT OF TIME AND THEY KNOW IT!!! NO PLACE TO HIDE!!! TRUST THE PLAN
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 1st December 2018 at 11:32.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Melidae (1st December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018), turiya (1st December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    I hate to admit it but I read one of the articles: Foreboding – FBI Raids Home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower…

Honestly, it's early in the morning and I just woke up...but it made less than no sense.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Elen (1st December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks

interesting commentary

Interesting commentary from these folks, Praying Medic, https://youtu.be/_ra5I5PFiQc

Still new to posting a video, not quite sure how to get the video to show up. one can still pick the URL and watch.
    Last edited by Steven, 1st December 2018 at 18:47. Reason: Question why can't get video to show up
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Melidae (1st December 2018), turiya (1st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    Interesting commentary from these folks, Praying Medic, https://youtu.be/_ra5I5PFiQc

Still new to posting a video, not quite sure how to get the video to show up. one can still pick the URL and watch.
    When using the abridged youtu.be links, you must...

• use the YouTube tags instead of the video tags — use the YouTube icon in the toolbar; and
    • put only the video identifier string — in your example above, this is the string "_ra5I5PFiQc" — between those YouTube tags.

I'll embed it for you below.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Melidae (1st December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018), turiya (1st December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    New Q Posts for 30-Nov => 01-Dec...
    All Q Posts can be found: http://qanon.pub/

Q Post #2505....

Someone Leaked Story about Prosecutor Huber Meeting with Clinton Foundation Whistleblower
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM

To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
    MONDAY.
    Q

Q Post #2506....

Pain Coming Soon to Those Who Doubted Jeff Sessions & John Huber
    [SIZE=3]2506
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:29:50 PM

New: Title TBD
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:27:58 PM

To the person who leaked Huber > [Clinton Foundation] Whistleblower' DO NOT reveal more.
    MONDAY.
    Q
    >>4092062
    To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
    Q

Q Post #2507....

Warning: Do Not Leak Prosecutor John Huber's Activities
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:46:11 PM

>>4092294
    FIRST AND ONLY LEAK (public) re: HUBER activities.
    NO FURTHER DETAILS SHOULD BE RELEASED [WARNING]
    PAIN COMING.
    Q

Q Post #2508....

Redrop: Jeff Sessions and John Huber Strategy
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 9:47:07 PM

1DmNv2F7UUAAx8R5.jpg

DmNv2F4U4AIE6cK.jpg

Q Post #2509....

James Comey is Trapped
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:00:28 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 9:51:08 PM

>Potus tells the world to watch Hannity.
    >breaking news
    >"huber to whistleblower, monday"
    >Q hops right on to confirm.

President knew what was about to be said on Hannity, therefor Q knew.

Gametheory Bitches.

Comey is shaking in his boots. This was in response to his suit getting put off until monday at 10am. And if hes not shaking.. hes confused and worried.

/Spitball
    >>4092602
    Q post timestamp re: DECLAS prior to/post testimony?
    Come timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
    Do the math.
    Q
    Q Post #2510....

Typo Fix Come[y]
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:12:29 PM

James Comey is Trapped
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:00:28 PM

>>4092602
    Come timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
    Do the math.
    Q
    >>4092826
    Edit:
    Come[y] timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
    Do the math.
    Q

Q Post #2511....

Redrop: Mueller's Role Explained Again for Clarity (5:5)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:13:34 PM

DpUQMCGX4AcgJXC.jpg

re: MUELLER
    5:5?
    Q

Q Post #2512....

Mueller Is Working to Save Himself From Criminal Charges in the Uranium One Scandal
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:21:58 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 10:17:25 PM

>>4093110
    Mueller removed via DECLAS
    >>4093224
    Mueller will face charges re: U1
    He's working to save himself.
    Q

Q Post #2513....

Clintons Using Blackmail to Keep Control of Many in Power
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:27:02 PM

New: Title TBD
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:21:58 PM

>>4093224
    Mueller will face charges re: U1
    He's working to save himself.
    Q
    >>4093335
    Why do the CLINTON'S remain in CONTROL of many still in POWER?
    >>>BLACKMAIL
    The Clinton family is working overtime.
    PANIC IN DC.
    Nothing can stop what is coming.
    Nothing.
    Q

Q Post #2514....

Enjoy the Show: Clinton Foundation Whistleblower on Monday
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:31:00 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 10:26:17 PM

"New Clinton Foundation Whistleblower TBA Next Monday?"

In a discussion between Hannity, John Soloman and Sara Carter, something new came to light about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

HANNITY: Now: there’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. You’re both smiling. Do either one of you want to give the audience….well, a little heads up…..

JOHN: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber, the [Utah] US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation, [this is the] first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.

HANNITY: Are you talking about the one who’s home was raided?

JOHN S.:No, this is a new—a different whistleblower that you might…..you’ll learn a lot on Monday, I betcha.

HANNITY: All right, we’ll learn a lot more on Monday. Sara, last word…

SARA: We need to keep our eyes—

HANNITY: What’s the preview of Monday’s coming attraction?

SARA (big laugh): I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are going to see that there was [something] happening behind the scenes at the FBS as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this…There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and [in] the months to come.

HANNITY: Amazing the year of the boomerang. We were right all along. It continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFhgS8VR58s
    ~20:20
    >>4093483
    Future will prove past.
    History books.
    JUSTICE.
    Enjoy the show.
    Q

Q Post #2515....

Vice President Mike Pence Photoed with SWAT Officer Wearing QAnon Patch
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:33:39 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 10:30:15 PM

A0E3AB21-73BC-41FB-A8CC-AE1CF69E9022.png

>>4093464
    >>4093626
    It's spreading.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    Q

Q Post #2516....

Watch the News Related to Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chongqing, China (Marker)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:53:02 PM

Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
    Hyatt Regency.
    Players: 8
    Watch the news.
    Q

Q Post #2517....

Photo Air China Flight (Likely Linked to Hyatt Regency Drop)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:58:25 PM

Watch the News Related to Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chongqing, China (Marker)
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 10:53:02 PM

Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
    Hyatt Regency.
    Players: 8
    Watch the news.
    Q

2576.png
    >>4094206

Q Post #2518....

China is the Primary Threat, Not Russia
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 11:07:57 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 11:04:52 PM

>>4094363
    Honestly, it seems that China is a greater/more urgent existential threat than Russia right now. China wants to crush us. And so many of our business are dependent on cheap Chinese manufacturing. We need real IP/trade protection, Cyber security and tax incentives that make it cheaper to make here.

Do0oBZvWwAE0BZR.jpg
    >>4094556

Q Post #2519....

Washington Post Owned by Amazon Funded by CIA
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 11:11:22 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 11:07:48 PM

ClipboardImage.png

Pence shares picture of himself meeting a SWAT officer with a QAnon conspiracy patch

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.d5671b698c71
    >>4094606
    What a coincidence.
    Why is the WASH POST leading the attack re: Q?
    How many articles have been written re: Q?
    Who owns the WASH POST?
    Who funds the WASH POST?
    ALL FOR A LARP?
    Q

Q Post #2520....

Link to Story Detailing the CIA Investments Into Amazon
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 11:15:56 PM

Washington Post Owned by Amazon Funded by CIA
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 11:11:22 PM

>>4094606
    What a coincidence.
    Why is the WASH POST leading the attack re: Q?
    How many articles have been written re: Q?
    Who owns the WASH POST?
    Who funds the WASH POST?
    ALL FOR A LARP?
    Q
    >>4094697
    https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...amazon/374632/
    Q

Q Post #2521....

Many MSM Stories About Pence, SWAT Officer and QAnon
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 30 Nov 2018 - 11:21:59 PM

Anonymous 30 Nov 2018 - 11:12:20 PM

>>4094697
    >>4094697
    CNN now reporting on it too.
    >>4094729
    http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=QA...anon&FORM=EWRE
    Q

Q Post #2522....

George Herbert Walker Bush Death
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Dec 2018 - 12:31:55 AM

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/st...76628050669568
    Re: GHWB USSS code name re: Timber wolf
    The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
    State funeral next week.
    Coincidence?
    Q

Last edited by turiya, 3rd December 2018 at 12:35.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2018), Melidae (2nd December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Hi Fred! Hi Aragorn!
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2018), Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018), Fred Steeves (2nd December 2018), PurpleLama (5th December 2018), Wind (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Well shucks, we are running on down this road now aren't we
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2018), Melidae (2nd December 2018), turiya (2nd December 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I prefer this Q. He actually is omniscient.

...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2018), Aragorn (2nd December 2018), Elen (2nd December 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    [Hmmm, so first off we ignore things that important people say when we don't like what they are saying. Pompeo is Trump's right hand man, he speaks for the President when in public, and he clearly indicates he would like to throw Assange to the crocodiles.
    First off, I'm not here to convince you of anything.
    I'm not an 'insider'.
    Think what you want.
    I can only show what I can find & what makes sense to me.

I don't consider that Pompeo is one of the 'important people' as you would like to make him out to be. If we go by your standard as to who "important people" are, then James Comey was one of Trump's 'important people' & look what is happening to him. Steve Bannon was also one of Trump's 'important people' and look what happened to him. Rex Tillerson was another 'important people' & look what happened to him. General H.R. McMaster was an 'important people' & look what happened to him. Nikki Haley was another 'important people' & look what's happening to her - resigning. Lot's of people have their own ideas of what they want to see happen while they are in their positions. Things change. Sometimes - in a blink of an eye. Things can change dramatically.

How many OTHER 'IMPORTANT PEOPLE' people have been fired from their positions within the Trump administration since he took office?

Here's the short list:

- David Laufman - Chief of the Justice Department's Counterintelligence & Export Control Section FIRED
    - John Carlin - Assistant Attorney General FIRED
    - Sally Yates - Deputy Attorney General FIRED
    - Mary McCord - Acting Assistant Attorney General FIRED
    - Bruce Ohr - Associate Deputy Attorney General TERMINATION IMMINENT
    - Rachel Brand - Associate Attorney General FIRED
    - Andrew McCabe - Deputy Director FIRED
    - Jim Rybicki - Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor FIRED
    - James Baker - General Counsel FIRED
    - Bill Priestap - Director of Counterintelligence POWER REMOVED
    - Peter Strzok - Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence FIRED
    - Lisa Page - Office of General Counsel FIRED
    - Mike Kortan - Assistant Director for Public Affairs FIRED
    - Josh Campbell - Special Assistant to Comey FIRED

Yep. They were all so-called 'important people'.... At least they thought they were.

When it comes to Pompeo, the first question that comes to mind is: What was Pompeo's view of Julian Assange / Wikileaks prior to his becoming a part of the Trump administration ==> a.k.a. CIA Director?

Sooooooo.....Let's take a step back in time.

What was going on at the time that Pompeo was made CIA chief January 23, 2017.... The FBI and Congress were still conducting investigations into possible coordination between the Trump campaign or associates and Russian intelligence in order to release the stolen emails for maximum effect during the campaign.

Mueller was appointed SC on In May 2017 to oversee an ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and related matters. He took over the investigation of Paul Manafort that was ongoing since well before Trump had announced his run for president.

The previous summer, Assange published fresh disclosures from hacked emails of the DNC & Pompeo gleefully tweeted them out. Trump had publicly cited WikiLeaks in rally speeches dozens of times in just the last month of the election and tweeted just days before the election how much he loved the website.

So, what did this so-called "important person" - Pompeo - have to say prior to the statement that he made on Apr 13, 2017, when he denounced Wikileaks / Julian Assange as a "non-State hostile intelligence service?"

Immediately, one comes to find that much of what Rep Mike Pompeo had tweeted from his Twitter account has been scrubbed from the internet. There are a few quotes that can be found, however.

Pompeo tweeted:

"Need further proof that the fix was in from Pres. Obama on down? BUSTED: 19,252 Emails from DNC Leaked by Wikileaks"

I can give credit to the NYTimes & CNN for notably reporting of Pompeo's reversal of tact on Wikileaks / Julian Assange. In fact, the series of quotes that the CNN article claims are the contents of the now unobtainable tweets actually documents Pompeo's change of heart:

The New York Times
    Mike Pompeo, Once a WikiLeaks Fan, Attacks It as a Hostile Agent
    By Matthew Rosenberg
    April 13, 2017

"He [Pompeo] then turned to WikiLeaks, citing its release of Democratic Party emails stolen by Russian hackers — the same stolen emails he was promoting in July — as evidence of its hostile intent." -- NYTimes

After Mr. Pompeo’s remarks, Mr. Zarate asked only one question about investigations into the Russian hacking. He prefaced his query to Mr. Pompeo by saying, “I have to ask this question, I guess.”

Mr. Pompeo replied that he could not comment on the investigations, adding, “They’ll run their course.” He added that Russia would continue to try to meddle in elections in the United States, and was doing the same in Europe.

Mr. Pompeo also escaped any direct questions about how he was managing to heal the rift between the C.I.A. and Mr. Trump, who during the presidential transition compared American intelligence agencies to Nazis. -- NYTimes

CNN
    CIA director Mike Pompeo repeatedly cited WikiLeaks to attack Clinton during campaign
    By Andrew Kaczynski, CNN
    Updated 10:16 PM ET, Mon April 24, 2017

"Pompeo repeatedly cited the group to attack Hillary Clinton during the campaign, a CNN KFile review of his tweets and media appearances shows. He claimed the emails were proof of DNC collusion against Bernie Sanders, and cited emails released by the group to argue that Democrats should call on Hillary Clinton to drop out of the presidential race.

In an appearance on Fox Business during the Democratic National Convention in July, Pompeo dismissed the Clinton campaign's concerns at the time that Russia was behind WikiLeaks release of the hacked emails."
    -- CNN article

"That same week, Pompeo told the Washington Examiner that the emails released by WikiLeaks showed that President Obama and Clinton colluded against Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders.

"We can now see the fix was in for President Obama and Secretary Clinton to make sure that Bernie Sanders would never be elected. That's embarrassing to many Democrats, so they're flailing about trying to find separate storyline to deflect from the true substance of what was in those emails," he [Pompeo] said.

And of course, we then see Pompeo 'turning the tide' when he is questioned in front of Congress for his being Trump's nominee for CIA director.

"Pompeo said he couldn’t remember the tweet, insisting, “I have never believed that WikiLeaks was a credible source of information.”

Think what you want of Pompeo.
    From my view, I never liked the vibe I got from the guy.

With his rise into being the head of the CIA, it may be possible that Pompeo had been advised to change his stance on this particular subject matter involving Wikileaks & Julian Assange.
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 03:48.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2018), Melidae (2nd December 2018), Steven (2nd December 2018)

Thanks
    omigod...Lou Dobbs...On the list of the biggest hypocrites in the United States...Wow, what a pick!

Now THAT Q had it going on...I especially liked the way he dealt with Number 2...
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    All for a LARP, right?...

Once Again the Trump Administration Feeds Its Conspiracy-Loving Base

The vice president tweeted and then deleted a photo with a QAnon conspiracy believer

Vice President Mike Pence tweeted, and soon deleted, a photo on Friday showing him with a police officer who wore a patch with a “Q” patch, signaling belief in the QAnon conspiracy, prominently displayed on his uniform. QAnon is an internet-based baseless anti-government conspiracy theory that has been pushing the lie that President Donald Trump is in cahoots with military officials to target members of what they consider to be the government’s “deep state,” who they believe run pedophile rings.

The conspiracy theory started on internet message board 4Chan with mysterious, cryptic posts by a person known as “Q,” who followers believe to be a highly-placed government official. QAnon is responsible for, among others, the absurd Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which led to a shooting inside a Washington, DC, pizzeria in December 2016. The suspect, a follower of QAnon, fired three shots with an AR-15, although no one was injured; he was sentenced to four years in prison. The assailant said he was attempting to save children trapped in a sex-slave ring, which he believed to be led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign advisor, John Podesta.

Followers of QAnon believe Trump is on a mission to rid the government of these pedophiles, and supporters have been seen at Trump rallies with shirts and signs with the letter “Q” on them, a signal they subscribe to the conspiracy.

The Vice President’s office took the tweet down, telling BuzzFeed that they did not want to promote the conspiracy theory. They replaced it with a tweet that did not include the controversial photo.

The officer was identified by BuzzFeed as Sgt. Matt Patten, who has been employed by the Broward County Sheriff’s Office in Florida for 27 years.

But, by the time the tweet was deleted, it was already too late. Undoubtedly, QAnon theorists, who pick apart every Trump gesture for signs of his support, already interpreted the image as an endorsement.

Rolling Stone Mag
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd December 2018 at 12:36.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2018)