Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    [*]They are named the "Mockingbird Media" after a criminal operation of the same name to infiltrate journalism and take control of the narratives.
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    The same can't be done in the alternative media?
    Well turiya, I was hoping for a little more than yet another Q cheerleading number. Is it that maybe anything to do with Q drops and the 8 Chan format are beyond reproach? Their little corner of alternative media is above the fray, well out of reach of any Mockingbird type of activity?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), Melidae (25th November 2018), turiya (25th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Divided is a bad choice of words...conflicted is more appropriate. All we have to do is get it together.
    No, divided is accurate.

Conflicted is: full of conflicting emotions or impulses:
    a situation that makes one feel very conflicted. (from Dictionary.com)

I'm not conflicted. Are you?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yes, because I prefer to be 'civil'. It is in my nature to treat ALL people with the respect and dignity that human beings deserve merely by virtue of their humanity. It is the way I was taught and the way Jesus has asked of us. Divided, no...

"No, but I have considered presenting this to you...in private, of course."

you're so silly...Something seems backwards...My ex was excellent at that...A narcissistic personality by the way. Her mother was a diagnosed paranoid personality with bi-polar disorder. I spent most of my daughter's formative years trying to explain what was wrong with her mother. It was heart wrenching for me...truly.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 25th November 2018 at 19:16.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), Melidae (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    As to turiya, I see him as presenting information he may or may not agree with himself.
    I beg to disagree dear lady. Turiya can of course speak for himself, but from every indication thus far, I see his posts containing every bit the fervor of a Bible thumper at my front door urging me to accept Jesus.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), Melidae (25th November 2018), turiya (25th November 2018), Wind (25th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    I beg to disagree dear lady. Turiya can of course speak for himself, but from every indication thus far, I see his posts containing every bit the fervor of a Bible thumper at my front door urging me to accept Jesus.
    Bless you my son...
    And perhaps, while you're at it, you may want to 'come follow me'...

_________________Late Add_________________

And, if you think that Q is a hoax... Then, maybe you should stop watching the 'alt-right' Alex Jones Infowars material.

So then, if you think Q anon is a hoax, then you are in agreement with Alex Jones' infowars assessment.

So, the question is:

What side are you on, really?

Oh, now you're getting me confused... oh dear...

Last edited by turiya, 25th November 2018 at 20:26.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Kathy (26th November 2018), Melidae (25th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know, Fred. Seems to me that upon opening a thread entitled "Q !!!!!!! Park Here" I would expect to find lots of Q posts and related topics. If I wasn't interested, I could always avoid it and go to another one more to my liking. But that's just me.

Hahaha, you are funny, turiya! *not based on anyone known as 'father', reverend, pastor or the holy one*

NAP...gotcha!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Fred Steeves (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), turiya (25th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, just had a group of college girls led by my granddaughter descend on my house like a swarm of locusts....I think they ate everything in sight while talking about where they wanted to go for dinner! Sorry, 'bible thumper'....'swarm of locusts'...my mind works in mysterious ways. lol

Anyway, I must confess that I'm a 4chan and 8chan junkie since a friend of mine got me started on it several years ago. The autists are a wonder to behold. They make me think of a dog with a big bone...that dog won't let go of that bone until every bit of marrow has been wiped clean. Give the autists something to dig on and they won't stop until they have gathered every possible bit of information there is to glean from every source imaginable, sorting out the 'chaff from the wheat' as they go along. Absolutely fascinating. They are rude and crude, and dislike 'normies' posting, so I lurk on in wonder.

Since Q started posting, first at 4ch and then at 8ch, the readership (and posting, both good and bad) has gone up exponentially...little, obscure chans growing enough that quite a few people appear to be attempting to side-track the autists. That doesn't seem to be coincidence to me. Could the msm, the deep state, the cabal (whatever you want to call them) be following...I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Is Q real? Is his information any good? I don't know. I don't think we'll know for a long time yet. But if anyone can suss it out, it's the autists.

My opinion only.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), turiya (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Wow, does anyone remember 'Unified Serenity'. I just realized she's on the list of Fake News sites...amazing!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    And, if you think that Q is a hoax... Then, maybe you should stop watching the 'alt-right' Alex Jones Infowars material.
    My opinion of Q is already well known here, what I was doing was asking the question I don't see the Q crowd ever addressed to themselves. The magnifying glass is always pointed outward, never inward just to make sure...

I don't listen to ole Alex any more either, except for periodic observational purposes.

So then, if you think Q anon is a hoax, then you are in agreement with Alex Jones' infowars assessment.

So, the question is:

What side are you on, really?

Now this is the sort of either/or thing that we should be well passed by now. It's ironically Alex Jones sort of logic: "If the establishment hates Trump, then Trump must be good".

Um, no...

Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    I don't know, Fred. Seems to me that upon opening a thread entitled "Q !!!!!!! Park Here" I would expect to find lots of Q posts and related topics. If I wasn't interested, I could always avoid it and go to another one more to my liking. But that's just me.
    Easy now, let's not forget I'm on record that turiya shouldn't be shut down here.

I am interested in this phenomena simply because it reminds me of so many before it. It's also quite divisive, and not just on this forum. Turiya can point all he wants at almighty Q, and every now and zen I will chime in that I've seen this song and dance before. From very close by as a matter of fact.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018), turiya (25th November 2018), Wind (25th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Well turiya, I was hoping for a little more than yet another Q cheerleading number. Is it that maybe anything to do with Q drops and the 8 Chan format are beyond reproach? Their little corner of alternative media is above the fray, well out of reach of any Mockingbird type of activity?
    Well, not exactly Fred Steeves.

Beyond reproach? - No. There are countless number of articles calling Q anon a Conspiracy Theory.

Just have a look by clicking on this link

The terminology 'Conspiracy Theory' was made popular shortly after the JFK assassination. It was used by the Deep State / Mockingbird MSMedia to discredit anybody - and there were growing numbers of people that had to be discredited - that were not going along with the 'official narrative' of Lee Harvey Oswald being the 'lone gunman' that took out John Kennedy.

One would think that a fiction - a far-fetched 'conspiracy theory' - such as the Qanon, why would it draw so much attention in trying to discredit? If its truly a hoax, a fabrication, then why does the MSM make such a fuss about it?

I'm not pushing any of this on anybody. Simply posting.
    This thread is just for posting the Q drops.
    If its a fiction, then so what.

Why get upset. If you think its a LARP, then that should be enough for you. Its a LARP. Then, its done. Its done for you.

Why get worried about what others think about it?
    Are you afraid of?
    Why prevent others from deciding for themselves.
    And, in order for people to make up their own minds, then shouldn't they be allowed to make that call for themselves?
    And, to that. To be responsible for themselves, they can't do that fairly, by having data kept from being seen.

Now this is the sort of either/or thing that we should be well passed by now. It's ironically Alex Jones sort of logic: "If the establishment hates Trump, then Trump must be good".
    If the establishment doesn't like Trump, then it means the Trump is up for changing things around.

I remember when I got on my Harley and drove it down to South Carolina to pay a visit to my old man. We did not get along very well during the time I grew up. He never liked that I grew my hair long... Or, that I went to India to get into meditation. He thought that I was a bit strange for doing the things I did. He was quite the authoritarian type of individual. A Womanizer. Treated my mother badly. He abused her somewhat, and us kids as well. Its probably why I don't care for people that put themselves in positions of authority.

Anyways, I went there to Myrtle Beach - kind of a golfing capitol along the east coast there - that was his thing, along with shooting pool. He had his pool table in his "rec room". Anyways, spent some time there, shot pool with him. I played enough over the time I hadn't seen him to actually beat the guy at his own game. Anyways, it was just an attempt to be with the guy. Just to be real with him. See if we could connect with each other.

When it was time to leave, he said that he had a question for me.
    And so, I said, "And, what would that be?"

He asked me, "Tell me son, when will you come to finally join the establishment?"
    I said, "Dad, you really don't get it. You don't understand. I am the establishment. I am, my generation is, the new establishment that is just on the way. And, your establishment will be no longer."

With that we said goodbye. And that was the last I saw of him.

So, Fred you see, Trump is part of my generation, my establishment that is just now establishing itself. There will be others that will establish themselves. Other establishments are coming.

True this is nothing new. Yet, at the same time, it is something absolutely new.

Easy now, let's not forget I'm on record that turiya shouldn't be shut down here.
    And, because of that, I am truly grateful.

I am interested in this phenomena simply because it reminds me of so many before it. It's also quite divisive, and not just on this forum. Turiya can point all he wants at almighty Q, and every now and zen I will chime in that I've seen this song and dance before. From very close by as a matter of fact.
    Unlike what you have said previously, that "things will never change"...

And, as I have suggested to you before...
    "Thinking that things will never change is also a kind of brainwashing. Its an auto-hypnosis thing. Its like a mantra that one keeps muttering to themselves. This is a kind of a self-programming. It closes oneself off from what is actually taking place in front of their own eyes."

Things are changing. The pendulum swings. There is momentum behind it.
    You can ignore it. You can fight with it. But its a losing battle, imo. Things are changing in front of your eyes. In a huge, huge way - its coming.
    Very soon. Things will not be functioning the way they have been.
    We are not divided in that respect.
    We all want to live a life of enjoyment. It is just in front of us.

I have said it before....
    Simple observation will answer just about every question one has.
    It just takes a bit of patience.
    And one will see the answer. It will unfold like a blossoming flower in front of you.
    Just on the horizon the new day is dawning.
    Last edited by turiya, 27th November 2018 at 19:31.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Why get worried about what others think about it?
    Because they'll act on it. And that could be in very unpleasant and destructive ways. They could be led by the nose in all kinds of ways. There's so much emotion involved.

People who LARP know they'll be taking their costumes off and returning to regular life. They don't then act on events which took place in the game.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    Unified Serenity? anyone? ...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    I have not heard of Unified Serenity.

Another sort of fake news are the canned reports which are designed to look like news but are really corporate PR.

And then there are all the canned bits that Sinclair makes all the local US news stations which it owns repeat. It's not local news, and it's not really news at all. People are being had in all kinds of ways.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    She is one of the most vociferously evil personages I have ever encountered online. She has/had a native american (a breed) girlfriend that followed her along like a lap dog...very very sick duo...
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)

Thanks
    Out of curiosity I did a StartPage search. An article popped up talking about how cigarettes help prevent lung cancer.

Also, there is an unsubscribed member of Project Avalon forum by that name.

Weirdly, the following came up from Wayne Herschel's site, and I was just looking at a post on PA about Wayne Herschel yesterday.

Two agents that have the two most active dangerous names writing the smear attacks. One is user name 'unifiedserenity' claiming I am in it for the money which is quite impossible as explaied, who has set up a whole hate website code named Unified Serenity

Sorry Aianawa,
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th November 2018), Elen (26th November 2018), Kathy (26th November 2018)