Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: Q !!!!!!! Park Here

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Steven View Post
    I suppose we could talk about who we really are and I think you might know that.
    Interesting answer my friend.

Do you remember the "warmer/colder" game as a kid? Any talk at all concerning "who we really are" would be a fine blazing camp fire type of warmer, compared to much of the colder and divisive public discourse these days.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2018), Melidae (3rd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018), PurpleLama (2nd November 2018), Steven (3rd November 2018), turiya (2nd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    November Q drops | Do not let them DIVIDE you.
    Q Posts can be found: https://qanon.pub/

Nov 1 2018

Above link goes to the following Trump Twitter tweet...

Last edited by turiya, 3rd November 2018 at 04:13.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2018), JRS (2nd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018), Steven (3rd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The Spell of Democracy | Recognizing The Warlocks
    To Skip the commercial segment, go to 2:18...

The Spell of Democracy - Recognizing The Warlocks pt.1
    (Oct 31, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIaDcwVYMi8

A Republic, if you can keep it.

Q post 2119...

Q+ = POTUS
    Last edited by turiya, 2nd November 2018 at 18:50.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018), Steven (3rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Feel confirmation needs to be 100%, are we at that yet ?, even with latest data ?.

Regarding Q+
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Melidae (3rd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Recognizing The Warlocks pt.2
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    This is part of the history of that vile murderous city called Chicago...

Enjoy!

"The [Emmett] Till case itself became the subject of national agitation. Mass meetings of both black and white workers were held in Chicago, New York and states throughout the North to denounce the acquittal and demand action by the federal government. Thousands of letters were written to President Dwight Eisenhower to demand a federal investigation. Mamie Till asked for a meeting to discuss the case with Eisenhower, but he refused. The conqueror of D-Day was afraid to anger the Southern racists—all Democrats—who held key positions in Congress."
    -- https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2004/06/till-j11.html

"Prior to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - many Southerners, perhaps most, were aligned with the Democrats. Afterwards, many switched to Republicans because they thought they had been sold out by the northern Democrats.

Emmett Till was lynched in 1955. This is before the seminal event noted above."
    -- https://www.quora.com/Were-the-2-kil...s-or-Democrats

"In November, Mississippi civil rights activist TRM Howard spoke about Till at the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama. The pastor of the church was the 26-year-old Martin Luther King Jr, and among the congregation was the seamstress Rosa Parks. Four days later she refused to give up her seat on the bus for a white man, sparking the Montgomery bus boycott. Many years afterwards she said: “I thought of Emmett Till and I couldn’t go back.”
    -- https://www.historyextra.com/period/...tory-lynching/

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., a true conservative. That description of the civil rights leader whose birth we celebrate today might surprise or even offend many of the people..." -- Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.63f79b82f269

Rosa Parks
    "Around the turn of the 20th century, the former Confederate states had adopted new constitutions and electoral laws that effectively disenfranchised black voters and, in Alabama, many poor white voters as well.

Under the white-established Jim Crow laws, passed after Democrats regained control of southern legislatures, racial segregation was imposed in public facilities and retail stores in the South, including public transportation. Bus and train companies enforced seating policies with separate sections for blacks and whites.

Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States.[1] Enacted by white Democrat-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period, in the late 19th century, the laws were enforced until 1965. In practice, Jim Crow laws mandated racial segregation in all public facilities in the states of the former Confederate States of America, starting in the 1870s and 1880s..." -- Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Q post #9....

Note: To Skip the Commercial segment 8:15-10:25...

It's about keeping you folks on the plantation...
    - Recognizing The Warlocks pt.2

(Oct 17, 2018)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcJPZZoQzk

Q post #19....

Q post #122....

Last edited by turiya, 3rd November 2018 at 01:29.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2018), modwiz (2nd November 2018), Steven (3rd November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Feel confirmation needs to be 100%, are we at that yet ?, even with latest data ?.

Regarding Q+
    Not to worry. It will be forthcoming.

Think timing.
    Q

...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2018), modwiz (3rd November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like being able to talk about issues and different points of view held by different people without being called extreme.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2018), Melidae (3rd November 2018), turiya (3rd November 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like being able to talk about issues and different points of view held by different people without being called extreme.
    Know what you mean there Dreamtimer. I mean we could all be walking the streets of Portland Oregon and get beat up or even killed just because we are either white or believe in freedom. Fascism seems to be fairly rampant with the Antifa crowd. Yea I know, they love to call Trump and anyone that doesn't believe in their narrative a fascist but just saying. I don't cover my face with black masks and wear all black clothing and go out and cause destruction to property or try to beat and perhaps kill anyone that is different from their orchestrated, brainwashed and paid for narratives.

Well take a look at the very sick place called Californicaters or is it Calimexico? Kinda hard to differentiate what that state has become. Hey there are a lot of folks that still live there that are quite decent but it just seems that it and so much more of this country and world went to hell in a hand basket.

Steven
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2018), turiya (3rd November 2018)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Interesting answer my friend.

Do you remember the "warmer/colder" game as a kid? Any talk at all concerning "who we really are" would be a fine blazing camp fire type of warmer, compared to much of the colder and divisive public discourse these days.
    Yes I do remember playing that game Fred. You did ask a sort of question of whether or not I could be part of the Q phenomenon. I suppose we could find a campfire somewhere and have a long discussion about all the saviors that seem to arise in these times. Not saying that Q is a savior but it seems that people either believe in positive or they believe in Negative. I seem to take a look at both sides and watch the actions.

So lets find that campfire brother. Fences are hard to sit on you know.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2018), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2018), Melidae (3rd November 2018), modwiz (3rd November 2018), palooka's revenge (3rd November 2018), turiya (3rd November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    "Know what you mean there Dreamtimer."

that is likely the stupidest statement I have ever read. No one can be so illiterate unless intended. How many deaths are attributed to Antifa - 0, how many to the right...more than zero and the count is likely going up as I type this. I have 25 cents that I'll gladly give you to buy a clue.

Various sources...It took a grand total of about 15 seconds to google them:

"It’s interesting that you claim to hear about left-wing terrorism often, because it tells me what kind of media you probably consume.

Long story short: the number of deaths currently attributable to Antifa is zero, and there aren’t really left-wing groups that engage in political violence to match their counterparts on the right. The reality is that since the end of the Vietnam era, left-wing political violence is far outweighed by its right-wing counterpart:"

Even though the people who died amid the unrest have not been linked to antifa (the other two victims were police officers), questions have since been raised about the violence at the weekend rally and further potential for violence at upcoming events by both the alt-right (a term that encompasses different strands of white supremacist factions) and the antifa activists who come out to meet them. Experts tell us that statistically, historically, and in terms of philosophy the alt-right poses a bigger threat and greater evil, but the violence at political demonstrations has been ratcheting up in recent months.

“right-wing domestic terrorism has been common throughout that period [from 1968 to today], going back to groups like to The Order, which assassinated [liberal talk-radio host] Alan Berg [in 1984] right through to today.” Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, told NPR that “when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders.” ~[Why Does the Far Right Hold a Near-Monopoly on Political Violence?]

Right-leaning media are often keen to promote the notion that left-wing extremism exists as ”a grave or existential threat” in the USA, because if it did, that would justify or normalize the sort of right-wing extremism as a sort of legitimate self-defense measure. Looking at their rhetoric and behavior, it’s quite clear they don’t want to see right-wing political violence recognized as such, or to have it subjected to criticism.

But why are they keen to prevent right-wing political violence from being criticized? Frankly, it’s because they are at war, and they want public sentiment on their side. These right-wing media people don’t see themselves as newsmen, informing the public- they are rather part of a war effort:

War as a metaphor for politics isn’t limited to the right, but it has become a constant in conservative discourse. “The first shots of the second American civil war have already been fired,” said Alex Jones earlier this month. “We are in a clear-cut cultural civil war,” according to Newt Gingrich. Pat Buchanan offered that we’re “approaching something of a civil war,” and said that it’s time for Trump to “burn down the Bastille.” “You ain’t got any idea of the war that’s raging outside the four walls of the church,” religious-right activist Dave Daubenmire told a crowd of antigay protesters last weekend. “Don’t you understand what’s going on? Don’t you know it’s a war? Don’t you know they want your children? Don’t you understand that those same people singing ‘Jesus loves you this I know’ want to kill us?” Then there’s the quasi-apocalyptic prepper mentality, which holds that we’re on the brink of social collapse so you’d better buy gold and stock up on ammo for when the shit inevitably hits the fan. ~ibid, (emphasis mine)

So, our rightist media (think Fox, InfoWars, Breitbart, etc) have for decades now cultivated in their viewership the notion that the right are innocent victims of leftist/minority[1]/gay aggression, and it’s been that way essentially since 1968. This has promoted and excused right-wing political violence for decades (just righteous men standing up for God and Country, nothing to see here), and they’re terrified of a symmetrical response[2]. They’ve sown the breeze, what will the whirlwind be?:

But now we're seeing an escalation of anti-fascist protest into the realm of actual violence. The Antifa movement has little to no compunction about punching a Nazi in the face or starting a brawl with the KKK. This has the press all abuzz about left wing violence in a way rarely seen when the right goes on one of its numerous murder sprees.~[Why the Right is Suddenly Terrified of Political Violence]

So, decades of normalizing and excusing right-wing political violence have borne their fruit- and now we’re starting to see left-wing political violence in response. Predictably, the folks in the ministry of right-wing movement-conservative propaganda are clutching their pearls in a show of predictable and obvious hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd November 2018 at 02:45.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2018), palooka's revenge (3rd November 2018)

Thanks
    This thread is for Q material to park, will start another thread for talk, debate etc.

Feel if Q material is parked here and that Q material is not members truth or is members truth, it is still Q surce so thread can be a go to and not closed or hounded, disrespected etc, thanks.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

JRS (13th November 2018), turiya (12th November 2018)

Thanks
    Latest X22 > Next Phase >

...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

turiya (12th November 2018)

Thanks
    4 days old , a wee catch up >

...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

turiya (12th November 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    4 days old , a wee catch up >

Notes:

@2:00 - "And, we have to remember... Trump is really NOT a Republican. He's really off by himself, but he needed individuals to back him up... to push this plan forward. Because, believe me, those individuals within either party would like to get rid of him.

And Trump, in this position, with the military behind him & other patriots - It's really NOT about Democrat or Republican - it's about getting rid of those individuals that have corrupted this country... Those individuals that are treasonous! Those individuals that have committed crimes! - AND IT'S ON BOTH SIDES!

That's what this is really about!

Now, if Trump & those patriots that are in office right now can't do this, then we're in big trouble.

@4:42

@5:24 Q Post # 381 (formerly Post #382)

Q Post 1794

Q Post 2397...

Q Post 2416...

Non-Citizens Voting in Texas? "We got TONS of them"
    Says Election Official on Undercover Video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw

Q Post 2444...

Q Post 2445.....

Q Post 2253...

Q Post 2446...

Q Post 2447....

Q Post 2448...

Q Post 2449...

Q Post 2450...

Q Post 2451....

Sun Tzu:

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”Sun Tzu, The Art of War

TRUST THE PLAN a few days ago Q showed an overlay of illegals distribution. If we look at the house seats that were flipped, they correlate! The democrats plan has been to use illegals to take power for years. They had these assets in place waiting. This is why Pelosi said she was 100% sure they would take back the house. Let the deep state play their hand.

Remember, “Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

They think they are in control, they think they are safe, Nancy Pelosi As Speaker, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings In Leadership Roles

POTUS ordered the declass of the FISA docs. Rosenstein has sat on them. He has also refused to appear before congress. Q has always said enjoy the show, how many times have you watched a movie and you thought one thing was happening but in reality something else was happening.

FISA has been held back till after the election on Purpose, Q and team knew they would take the house, FISA brings down the house. Pelosi, Schumer, et al are going down face first into concrete.

What does that mean? The investigation/evidence/FISA warrants will show deep state/democrat voter fraud, it will cast the legitimacy of the House into question … they won’t be able to accomplish anything against Trump’s agenda … the leadership of the house may even be under question while they resolve it all.Q said we will be united as a country again on 11.11 … and Q just confirmed that DECLAS brings down the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES

Q told us about a ” stealth bomber”. Just imagine how many Dems currently elected in the House will be indicted and removed from power once the DECLAS hits.

Remember this bit from post #432: House cleaning (TOP). ** Senate, Supreme Court (including DOJ, FBI, NSA) Restructuring (1 to 2). **The HOUSE. FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE!!!! (we are going through stage #2)
    Q.

(Enlarged - Copy & Pasted from Voat.co)

SHILLS, THINK LOGICALLY.
    Shills, I appreciate your efforts to weaken our resolve. It is cute. But your lies don't work here except on normies, and they just get in the way. So thanks for scaring them off. However, let's look at your actual situation logically. I created a simple meme to help you understand your current plight. Basically you're f*cked for several reasons. Since you are not allowed to think for yourself, I will make it easy for you to understand.

NOV 8, 2016 PERSPECTIVE
    When Trump was elected, normies thought we had a 51 Seat GOP Senate Majority. You and I both knew better back then. But we ALL now know that No Name, Corker & Flake were comped. Among others. So Trump really had at best a 48 Seat GOP Senate Minority for the past 2 years. And yet, in spite of a leaky Executive Branch, a weaponized FBI & DOJ, a treasonous Fake News Media and a totally comped House, Trump was still able to win Tax Cuts, 2018-2019 Military Budgets & 2 SCOTUS Confirmations. Without these things, MAGA was over. Who’s in control? Only valid answer is MIL & POTUS. Feel free to reconcile. I'll wait. Or you may bravely read on.

NOV 6, 2018 PERSPECTIVE
    When all Mid Term election results are certified, Trump will likely have about 55 GOP Senate Seats. Thats +4 from 51, but it’s actually +7 in terms of reliable votes. And you lost control of 3 Senate Armed Services Committee Members. And both comped Senators on the Canadian Border using their Senate Indian Affairs Committee to steal votes and traffic children. Plus you lost your Arizona & Texas access. Much easier for us to guard half the border. Really down to NM and CA in the South, and neither of those two states can exist long financially without Federal Funds. Who's in control? Reconcile. Yikes, you can't. Wipe your tears and read on.

LET’S COMPARE TO OTHER PRESIDENTS
    Trump’s true gain of +7 is a remarkable achievement, and he easily outclassed Reagan, Clinton & Obama for their first Midterms. And all 3 of them got reelected. But you know that. Plus every city Trump traveled to allowed USSS and MIL to enter those cities as well and conduct some "extra credit" operations. Laying bait. Setting lures. You'll see. Who's in control? Reconcile. Yawn.

BUT THE HOUSE YOU SAY.
    Trump outperformed there as well. Reagan lost 26 seats in the 1982 Midterms. Clinton lost 54 seats in the 1994 Midterms. And Obama lost 63 seats in the 2010 midterms. Worst case, Trump is about equal to Reagan. But you know the real reason we let you keep the House for a little while. It is to pacify your angry Democratic mob while we arrest your corrupt Democratic leaders. Optics. And our media hostages are about to tone down the rhetoric. Hugs and kisses. Pelosi and Trump. Actors. I doubt it will matter after the FISA declassification takes down "your" House of Reps. Trust me we want bad Dems and bad Reps gone. And it will be done. And thanks to the House, Trump has already fully funded all important aspects of government for 2019 including that $716B for our Military. But best of all, I cannot think of a single piece of legislation that Trump really needs the House to pass before all these Military Tribunals and indictments get unsealed. Your caravan gives us pretext to build a military barrier at the southern border. No need to scare the recently pacified Democratic minority by calling it something inflammatory like a WALL. But it is a f*cking WALL. Who's in control? Reconcile.

5:5 = 55 SENATORS.
    Ahead of schedule.
    Under budget.
    Promised.
    Delivered.
    Trumped.
    God wins.

The Guy Who Said, In 2016, There’s Enough Evidence to Have a Special Prosecutor Investigate The Clinton Foundation

X22Report.com
    Last edited by turiya, 13th November 2018 at 15:57.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), JRS (13th November 2018)

Thanks
    13 TH Nov praying medic update ( on vimeo as youtube sees this gentle voice as hate speech lol ) >

...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

turiya (14th November 2018)