Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Judd astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 27,306 Times in 7,221 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (2nd October 2022)

Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (5th October 2022)

Thanks
    The next month or two could turn out to be quite fateful.

The total lunar eclipse on November 8th might be a real game changer.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4puNkaDfE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSHBPnv4HtM
    Last edited by Wind, 9th October 2022 at 16:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2022)

Thanks
    The Moon series continues. I wish he would also talk about Leo Moon and Virgo Sun.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRipjO5-NhE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJiCzC-W1-0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WuKQ_zuiw
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2022)

Thanks
    The partial eclipse wasn't visible here yesterday because it has been too rainy.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQ8XBX9DFc

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxftCbQMVAA
    Last edited by Wind, 26th October 2022 at 09:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2022), modwiz (1st November 2022)

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2022), modwiz (1st November 2022)

Thanks
    These times sure are intense. As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7avpuGODE8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfbpwF770QQ

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (8th November 2022), modwiz (8th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.
    Seeing young people grow up and enter todays educational system I highly doubt it.
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (8th November 2022), modwiz (8th November 2022), Wind (7th November 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Seeing young people grow up and enter todays educational system I highly doubt it.
    It does take time before changes really start to show up, but I believe that new generations will not believe all the indoctrination.

Also already my generation and older generations have started to understand the old wisdom-teachings. That might be the minority, but it will be growing. Once humanity starts to study spirituality through the lens of science then that could also change society massively. That combined with the discovery of renewable energy. The Age of Aquarius is an age of rapid technological advancement, but the question is will humanity combine wisdom with technology. If not, then we will repeat the grave mistakes of the past and self destruct again.

From the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius

So when is the Age of Aquarius coming? Astrologers argue about when the Age of Pisces ends: the calculated launch of the Age of Aquarius should be in the 22nd century, around 2160. And yet, 2021’s seven-planet stellium in Aquarius led other theorists to believe that we’ve arrived. Certainly, anyone born during that alien awakening will be children of tomorrow.

Regardless of when exactly the story changes, it’s clear that we’ve been in the transition phase between Pisces and Aries for quite a long time. Many cite the discovery of Aquarius’ ruling planet, Uranus, in 1781, as the launch point into this integration of technological splendor with communal possibility. Astrologer Ruby McCollister writes that the years since Uranus’ arrival has brought forth a “flourishing of science, technology, philosophy, literature, music, social opportunities in virtually every aspect of human life, which exploded Western civilization toward liberation, freedom, and choice.”

Aquarius governs mass communication; Oken writes that “the only methods available for the dissemination of information prior to the discovery of Uranus were by foot (human or animal), ship, mouth, or pen.” The past few centuries have delivered a quantum leap towards cyber-utopianism, with the past few decades, specifically, blasting us towards the event horizon. Youth culture, a hallmark of Aquarius, has never been more powerful: Look to contemporary rave culture as a perfect blending of ecstatic tribalism with technological (and pharmacological) innovation.

Piscean consciousness is the endgame of the zodiac, a merged, mass union of souls through time and space. In the midst of an opioid crisis, a corporate contest for streaming eyeballs, and the unending perpetuation of religious bloodshed, it’s clear we can’t handle the current…and it’s not even at half-stream yet. Oken writes that the elements required to “raise the general level of consciousness of the earth and its inhabitants…are not readily available to present-day humanity. The proper physical, mental and spiritual vehicles have to be developed through the long evolutionary process.” Only Aquarius can build these vessels, spaceships and time machines to deliver us.
    The Age of Aquarius

Pisces is a water sign, ruled by the blurry sea god Neptune. Aquarius, co-ruled by Saturn, is of air, trading in the ideological, methodological, and informational. Aquarius envisions the future, and helps build for it. Though both signs deal with the interconnected global population, Pisces emphasizes our spiritual oneness, while Aquarius focuses on the humanitarian fulfillment of human needs and potential. Essentially, it’s Christianity and Communism, two modes of thought which have led to both liberation and enslavement.

The Age of Aquarius will shift the human picture on ideological grounds, rethinking our concepts of blood relationality, statehood, finance, and value. Roll your eyes at the exhausting cancel culture discourse of the Saturn in Aquarius era, but it’s just the beginning, as we head into heady debates over what living beings are entitled to. Why do we work, exactly? What is the point of money? If any age will yield interspecies, interplanetary contact, it’s this one, and to embrace our extraterrestrial overlords, we’ll need to present a united front free from individuality, distinction, and entitlement.

Speaking of space travel, our bets are on the Age of Capricorn (approximately 4000-6000 CE) to take us into Total Recall and Dune territory, with the colonization (or peaceful integration!) of new worlds. The children of the Aquarian Age will deliver the quantum leaps to get us there: the mushroom spore space engines of Star Trek: Discovery; the wormhole-busting science of Interstellar; the linguistic breakthroughs of Arrival. Communication will be at the core of everything. We’re already entering an era when anyone can be their own radio tower; once the means of technological dissemination are fully owned by all people, anything will be possible.

Of course, like any sign, Aquarius has a dark side. What are the ethics of technological progress? What is preventing our “ideal” society from becoming one of exclusion and manipulation? Already, China’s developing social credit score and our fast progress into Gattaca’s reality of genetic engineering indicate a disconnect between ethical reality and authoritarian opportunism. Indeed, for all its affirmations of individuality and human rights, Aquarius is a global sign, concerned with organizing the populace at large. Perhaps we’ll see the rise of queer, tribal states, as depicted in the contemporary X-Men comics’ mutant nation of Krakoa. Inevitably, we’re in for more bureaucracy, totalitarianism, and one-size-fits-all fascism, forcing us to conform for the sake of some grim greater good.

And yet, beyond the assembly-line nightmare, there remains great possibility for a species entirely activated, no longer burdened by the servitude, martyrdom and victimhood of this Piscean era. Oken writes that in this age, “Humanity as a whole is the messiah… Each individual can therefore find this light within and bring it forth to illuminate others until the entire race of man becomes enlightened.” The way to this contained, clarified, collective elevation will likely be bloody. But a true Aquarian knows that there’s always a new future around the corner. Don’t indulge in whining about the end of the world: The new dawn is already here.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (8th November 2022), Catsquotl (8th November 2022), modwiz (8th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    If sheep have wise shepards, some good can come from that.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2022), Aragorn (8th November 2022), Catsquotl (8th November 2022), Wind (8th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    These times sure are intense. As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7avpuGODE8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfbpwF770QQ
    I enjoyed the two videos. The Charles coronation aspect was pretty wild, IMO.

Full Moon is the culmination of a cycle. Then, having the culmination be eclipsed by 95%, with a Moon in Scorpio, is a morbid setting.

Charles is coronated.

It is done.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2022), Wind (8th November 2022)

Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2022), modwiz (21st November 2022)

Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th December 2022), modwiz (7th December 2022)

Thanks

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2022), modwiz (24th December 2022), Octopus Garden (31st December 2022)

Thanks
    Steve has also the forecasts for all of the zodiac signs on his channel. May 2023 be a better year!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3D_K5EoPyY

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2022), modwiz (30th December 2022), Octopus Garden (31st December 2022)