Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Judd astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Beast, you have a detailed description of what you are. Interesting.
    Hi OG, not really, I started studying Astrology when I was about 16-17. I did a term paper on it in of all things a Calculus class... Got an A ... the only one ever ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Octopus Garden (2nd September 2021), Wind (1st September 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Wind, I don't know much about astrology. I figure anyone who is sensitive (not weak) is a Pisces. Obviously that can't be the case.

read somewhere that people who fall within a few days before and after my birth have a natural gift for deception and are the most cool and calculating people on the planet. And its not about hurting anybody, its about finding out where the soft spots of a truly evil person are and manipulating along the fault lines of their personality. I've only done this once and to great effect.

People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge,(justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.

It was all written in the stars and perhaps took place over several lifetimes. I wasn't thrilled to read I was born in a narrow quadrant of the most potentially devious people but if its true, it came in handy. Would I act deceptively again to anybody. No. I promised my guides.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2021), Wind (2nd September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge, (justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.
    Yes, that is correct. They are highly intelligent, but their pride and ego also blinds them for seeing all angles. In their sense of superiority they actually think that they know it better than anyone else, but they still lack some key insights, perhaps sometimes into their own condition too. When a narcissist knows that you know, then their narcissistic rage might be unleashed. They hate it when someone actually sees through their false self, the mask. The inner core is rotten and rather... Dark.

Since you mentioned narcissistic psychopaths, you should look up this young guru-wannabe called Bentinho Massaro. He is one and just by looking at his words people could be easily deceived, as many have been. I have a feeling that Teal Swan is on the same tribe as the vibe is the same, she's not necessarily a narcissistic psychopath though, but she is an opportunist with some personality disorder vibes. I would stay so far away from types like that, but they know how to use seduction and neat words to pull wool over people's eyes sadly.

I have always been very sensitive and that has opened broader doors of perception for me. What's my Achilles' heel? Probably my sensitivity and taking offense at some times, earlier I used to be way more naive and socially inept too so people could in some sense take advantage of that kindness and didn't appreciate me for what I was, but there is no room for that kind of behaviour in my life anymore. I have a temper too, but it's contained for the most part. People barely ever get to see the passion which is looming inside me. I have a lot of pride, but not in the narcissistic sense. I have pride in my integrity, honor, sense of justice and compassion.

Honor is everything, death compared to losing your honor is nothing. So many people gain the world, but lose their souls. As far I can see, they're already walking corpses. I just want to be free, treat others with the kidness and respect they deserve. Everyone should be treated kindly, but it can be a struggle when this world has it's armies of assholes too. The other "selves" are still part of you, part of Creation and Creator. They reflect something back at you. That's where the real test lies, how you treat your fellow man when the going gets rough.
    Last edited by Wind, 27th October 2022 at 16:11.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2021), Octopus Garden (2nd September 2021)

Thanks
    Wind, I don't know much about astrology. I figure anyone who is sensitive (not weak) is a Pisces. Obviously that can't be the case.

read somewhere that people who fall within a few days before and after my birth have a natural gift for deception and are the most cool and calculating people on the planet. And its not about hurting anybody, its about finding out where the soft spots of a truly evil person are and manipulating along the fault lines of their personality. I've only done this once and to great effect.

People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge,(justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.

It was all written in the stars and perhaps took place over several lifetimes. I wasn't thrilled to read I was born in a narrow quadrant of the most potentially devious people but if its true, it came in handy. Would I act deceptively again to anybody. No. I promised my guides.
    Nah, that's not true OG, unless you have a 'Gemini' moon. Which the few days before and after hints at that. Libras are as honest as the day is long. Though they might tend to exploit their natural charm. Pisces can be very weak depending on the natal chart aspects ... That notion is based on a general tendency to 'dissipation'. If one could call drug addicts, alcoholics, etc weak. Pisces are very 'sensitive' and depending again on a person's natal chart can be beyond 'sensitive'. The negative bounce of that is 'fantasy prone', 'woolgathering' and possibly worse. Virgos are in a word, 'organized', 'sticklers for details' and make excellent actuaries (that's a joke). Let's call them 'bean counters'. They are usually very steady don't vacillate much.

That's today's lesson folks ... People with 'Scorpio' influences can be, well, difficult.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Octopus Garden (5th September 2021), Wind (2nd September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BeastOfBologna View Post
    Libras are as honest as the day is long.
    That has not been my experience. In fact, many of the Libras I've known are/were quite manipulative.

Though they might tend to exploit their natural charm.
    Most of the manipulative ones I've known did not use their charm to get what they wanted. Some were actually quite rude and dictatorial. But it was manipulation and deceit nevertheless.

Pisces are very 'sensitive' and depending again on a person's natal chart can be beyond 'sensitive'. The negative bounce of that is 'fantasy prone', 'woolgathering' and possibly worse.
    Yes, that is correct. I don't know too many Pisces, but the ones I know match that description.

People with 'Scorpio' influences can be, well, difficult.
    I'm an Aries with Scorpio rising, and I can be easygoing, but I also know what I want and what I don't want. And, I've got OCD. I guess that would qualify me as "difficult".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th September 2021), Octopus Garden (5th September 2021), Wind (3rd September 2021)

Thanks
    I'm not sure if I have ever been dealing with Libras much, none come to my mind. Scorpios on the other hand...

My brother is one. Father is Aries. Headbutting there has been. Every family member is actually a different sign.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Octopus Garden (5th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That has not been my experience. In fact, many of the Libras I've known are/were quite manipulative.

Most of the manipulative ones I've known did not use their charm to get what they wanted. Some were actually quite rude and dictatorial. But it was manipulation and deceit nevertheless.

Yes, that is correct. I don't know too many Pisces, but the ones I know match that description.

I'm an Aries with Scorpio rising, and I can be easygoing, but I also know what I want and what I don't want. And, I've got OCD. I guess that would qualify me as "difficult".
    But there is an entire chart to deal with. Librans born in the last decanate of Libra have characteristics of Geminis. Geminis can be very duplicitous but of course on that scale they are also talented speakers, writers, AND politicians. Then there's the moon, rising sign, and other major planetary influences. Statistically two people are born with an identical chart ~ every twenty-five thousand years . a.k.a. a Galactic year.

Scorpio Rising Aragorn ... I hope I don't bring up some bad vibes for you ... My brother is a Scorpio rising, and I was born on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio rising. Two things really smacked me when I was studying. Libra rising have an adoption thing going and Scorpio rising have 'early deaths' in family. Both true in my family's case.

Your Aries and Scorpio have ameliorating influences ... 150 degree aspect ... that's mild ...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 4th September 2021 at 11:20.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Octopus Garden (5th September 2021), Wind (4th September 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    I am right in the middle of the Libra chart. As far as other Librans go, I know a few. One I know of is basically a good person but not particularly honest and somewhat manipulative. But its all about not ruffling feathers, usually, or working her will to get something she wants but doesn't rise beyond a certain level. She has criticized me for being too open and honest about myself, which she claims leaves the door open for criticism. She has a point there, but I think, on balance, it is better to be authentic and willing to discuss your own flaws, mistakes you've made.

She can lay the charm on with a trowel. The other Librans I know possess varying levels of insincerity. That's the thing, if charm is your thing and if you are also confrontation averse, honesty suffers. That whole Libran diplomacy thing can veil a desire to avoid confrontation.

So, I'd love to agree with you NAP, but think that Aragorn is right.

Signs I would avoid like the plague, in a romantic partner. Leo's. OMG. Total trouble, at least for me.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Signs I would avoid like the plague, in a romantic partner. Leo's. OMG. Total trouble, at least for me.
    I'll second that. I had a Leo girlfriend in 1995. She was a certifiable psychopathic narcissist, and every sentence that came out of her mouth started with the pronoun "I". She was cold, inconsiderate, full of herself, exploitative, and a racist too.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2021), Octopus Garden (5th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'll second that. I had a Leo girlfriend in 1995. She was a certifiable psychopathic narcissist, and every sentence that came out of her mouth started with the pronoun "I". She was cold, inconsiderate, full of herself, exploitative, and a racist too.
    I've dated 3 Leos and they were all like that. All ego. Easily offended.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    I have a life long friend that is a Leo and he's quite proud of it. He is the most loyal friend I've ever had ... and yeah, plenty of ego.

I had a Libra girlfriend (if one could call her that) for 10 years. Talk about an up and down relationship, it was sheer hell for 10 years. But it was sexually interesting and long lasting. One could say she was a 'little' dishonest, but in reality not. We we're both forced into a not completely honest relationship.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 5th September 2021 at 23:11.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    I could not imagine myself dating a Leo, they have always rubbed me the wrong way in that sense.

As a Virgo I'm like the polar opposite of that. Yet I have those Leo aspects in my chart too!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I could not imagine myself dating a Leo, they have always rubbed me the wrong way in that sense.

As a Virgo I'm like the polar opposite of that. Yet I have those Leo aspects in my chart too!
    yeah, your comment about family astrological differences struck me as unusual. Almost always if you look deeper into a family's chart you'll find many similarities. My daughter is a bit of an exception in that regard. If i remember correctly she doesn't match me or her mother really closely. In fact, as she was growing up I use to call her 'opposite baby' because I was always trying to make her happy with with outing suggestions that I knew she liked and everytime I suggested one she wanted to do something else, hence ... opposite baby ...

turns out she is the same sign "Sagittarius" as my shrink bio-sister.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th September 2021 at 14:30.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    I'm the different one in family or the spiritual one. My mother is Sagittarius, father Aries. Older brothers are Scorpio and Capricorn.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I'm the different one in family or the spiritual one. My mother is Sagittarius, father Aries. Older brothers are Scorpio and Capricorn.
    not such an odd one out, really, Virgo is compatible with Scorpio and Capricorn, your mother and dad are compatible as Sagittarius and Aries ... Capricorn and Aries might be the most challenging but of course it depends on a lot of other things in the chart. Capricorns tend to be respectful of tradition and hierarchy though. Scorpio could be a little too 'wise' for an Aries father. Sagittarians tend to start life as very spiritual but tend to lose it over time, which kind of always struck me as odd, really because ... well just because. I don't believe that if one has the 'spark' of spirituality that they would lose it. What was the words of that song: It's all in your head she said to me. My stepmother and another life long friend were Sagittarians ... same birth day in fact. When my daughter was born I was sweating it that she might be born the same day as my stepmother and I didn't want to deal with that. . My Sagittarian friend was a compulsive liar, not malicious, just compulsive. Didn't have a lot of strong moral fiber actually. More than a few of my friends had that problem.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2021), Dreamtimer (7th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)