Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Judd astrology

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    He's projecting some very sweeping changes but I see no reason to discount them. It actually is quite hopeful...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2020), Dreamtimer (16th March 2020), Wind (16th March 2020)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2020), Dreamtimer (26th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th March 2020), modwiz (20th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd March 2020), Dreamtimer (26th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd March 2020), modwiz (22nd March 2020)

Thanks
    that's a great joke...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd March 2020), Wind (22nd March 2020)

Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2020), modwiz (23rd March 2020)

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2020)

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    Hi Wind,

Just to let you know where I'm coming from right now... I'm a little reluctant to listen to these vids because most of what is going on is happening in relevant areas of my natal chart...one in a scary area in truth...but i will pick and choose the ones that look safe... I will say this though, with all of the really bad shit swirling around I'm surviving it (with challenges) at the moment. I'm surely changing because of it.

My grandparents were old world Mexican immigrants and didn't speak English so when my dad and I would on very rare occasions visit them essentially my dad would interpret for me. He told them that I 'believed' in astrology. Keeping in mind that they were among the most superstitious of people, my grandmother said I was crazy...

My 12th house is beneficially aspected and in a generally benign sign...aloneness has never been much of a problem for me.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 28th March 2020 at 12:53.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Wind (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    These are testing times for all of us, I've had my fair share of setbacks recently and I'm still trying to deal with all of it. It's just important for us to remember to keep our cool.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Keeping in mind that they were among the most superstitious of people, my grandmother said I was crazy...
    Haha, that's funny.

For me being alone has never been really a problem, actually I work or study best alone. When I'm with others I'm distracted. I'm really only close to my parents and I must admit that I'm more of an hermit. With animals I'm fine.

My chart says this:

Jupiter in the 12th House

When Jupiter is in the 12th house of a natal chart, its beneficial rays guarantee protection and generally soften most difficult traits that the house represents in the native’s life. The 12th house is ruled by Pisces and planet Neptune, and is strongly connected with places of restriction. Jupiter here may bring some type of involvement with institutions such as monasteries, hospitals, and prisons. This placement makes the native a very compassionate person, willing to offer his services in order to comfort others. The presence of Jupiter here gifts a great intuition and a thirst to expand in the fields of psychology and healing.

As the twelfth house is responsible for both the collective subconscious and the individual’s deeper layers, Jupiter here will expand knowledge and will need less effort to understand the hidden functions of the human mind. A person with such a placement can even get deep into metaphysical studies, while the benefic planet grants protection from malicious supernatural attacks and accidents during roaming the inner fields of minds or the outer areas of reality.

On the other hand, Jupiter in the house of secrets might bring up some issues, as the planet’s expansive nature may create difficulties in keeping secrets, both the native’s own and of other people. In case that Jupiter is adversely aspected with Mercury, the individual should really be careful to think before revealing sensitive information, as he can hurt others or create misunderstandings.

Generally, Jupiter placed in this rather difficult house can be of great aid against all types of unexpected difficulties. Jupiter will protect from hidden enemies, and actually even make them change their approach towards the individual. The planet will not only shield the native but also can make the enemies realize the wrongness of their actions, and bring honest apologies towards the chart owner. Such events can create great friends afterward, even if this procedure of making your foe a friend can feel rather awkward.

Natal Jupiter in the 12th house can many times signify that the chart owner hides his religious or philosophical beliefs. He might have been brought up in a family that does not really accept the child’s road to spirituality, and so the young native develops his beliefs away from other people’s eyes. Alternatively, the native can be living in a cultural surrounding that does not tolerate differences in beliefs, and can even be pretending to follow a different religion just so that the people who surround him do not mistreat him.

This natal position of Jupiter in the 12th house can bring quite a lot of paranormal events, mostly of an uncontrolled nature. Of course, the benefic energy that planet Jupiter bears will mostly bring positive outcomes from such bizarre situations. The combination of Neptunian and Jupiterian energies can even create miracles, the materialization of prayers and other profound and life-changing spiritual experiences.

Many of these experiences will manifest while the person chooses to live some periods of solitude and to meditate, and he should be careful of whom to reveal them to. There are quite a lot of possibilities that he will not be believed by others. In addition, the Neptunian traits of the house will make such events strictly subjective, passing certain meanings that can only apply to the life of the native. This will make such events barely understandable to other individuals.

Jupiter in the 12th house will make the person an altruist and a dreamer, frequently indulging in visions of utopian societies where personal benefits do not matter. No matter how wonderful such ideas sound, the native with Jupiter in the 12th house is advised to always keep one foot on the ground. His philosophical approach about universal love may be theoretically correct, but it is always better to keep a trace of common reality. In fact, a stable basis on reality can be of great aid to expand towards alternative realities; the best way to jump to the skies is to have stable ground under you.

When Jupiter is residing in the 12th house, the individual should be careful not to allow the planet expand any possible “martyr syndromes” that can dwell deep in his mind. His self-sacrifice tendencies for others can often help other people, but it would be quite wrong to constantly create similar situations, just to feel being of use. In the end, this can lead to being taken advantage of, or elsehow self-destruct – even if Jupiter is well-aspected.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    Steve-boy doesn't believe in reincarnation as it is, but it's still a true phenomenon no matter what we believe.

It's interesting what that site said about the 12th house.

The 12th House in Astrology

The 12th house is a cadent one and ruled by the sign Pisces and its ruler planet Neptune. Before Neptune was discovered, Jupiter was considered the ruling planet of Pisces and thus he is still considered as the co-ruler of this mystical house. It is also called the house of the unconscious, self-undoing, and imprisonment. Even if it is considered one of the most dangerous houses, we should not forget that its basis lies directly in the depths of our mind. So, by changing the way our brain functions, and healing our souls, we can even extinguish the difficulties this house might bring in our reality.

In this house are located the deeper levels of our mind. The mechanisms behind our thoughts and actions, our subconscious, and unconscious, things we have inside us but do not know (or prefer to not concentrate on). In this house, one can find his hidden psychological problems and work on them, the weaknesses that he tries to keep out of public view. These weaknesses are frequently patterns of self-undoing, and unless resolved in one’s psyche they will definitely strike back towards his reality. A 12th house Mars, for example, will accumulate hidden aggression which will some day reach some critical point, resulting either in an uncontrolled explosion (towards random people maybe) or in an introversive implosion, such as psycho-somatic diseases or a difficult time handling one’s own self. Generally, when planets are present in the 12th house, it is necessary to understand the meaning of their placement; you will actually understand things about you that are present but that you might not be aware of.

The house is strongly connected to Karma, and many difficulties (or even rewards) that it brings are outcomes of previous or even future lives. It is also an open gate towards these other lives; by meditating, praying and living a monastic life you can send through this gate energy to your other incarnations. Indeed, a lot of people who live a somehow hermetic life (no matter if they are monks in a monastery, prisoners or simply lonely people), are having planets located in the house. These are usually triggered by slow moving transits, which are temporarily or permanently leading them to such a pattern of reality.

The 12th house also rules our dreams, our sleeping patterns and the time we sleep. Psychology, as a science, is all about the 12th house and its mysteries. Also, psychic phenomena, clairvoyance and a lot of paranormal activities; mostly those that are uncontrolled by the native. The 8th house is ruling his conscious descent into the other realms; the 12th is more about his unconscious abilities, and they many times remain untamed unless the person digs deep into his soul. Furthermore, here lays self-sacrifice and suffering, while also secret charity.

All that is hidden, the secrets and the skeletons in the closet are also matters of this dark house. Behind the scenes activities, illegal jobs, illegal affairs, and confidential documents are also categories falling under the influence of this house. In addition, the house is responsible about secrets that we can uncover, both in ourselves and in the collective unconscious. Researchers and inventors frequently have planets here, bringing them insights that help their discoveries. Here one can also observe his hidden enemies, and having malefic planets located in the house can show us a lot about their presence and nature.

The 12th house is governing all large animals, in opposition to the 6th house that rules small domestic ones. People with malefic planets or planets that receive adverse aspects from “malefics” are advised to stay away from large animals, as accidents might occur near them. On the contrary, when benefic planets are present, the individual might be receiving a lot of joy through big animals, or even create wealth in a business concerning them.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    yeah, that's Pisces and Jupiter for sure. I have strong Neptunian influences in my chart including my 12th house, sort of coinciding with my 5th house...as well...I think it foster's my metaphysical side while creating an intuitive fascination with children...I get a strong intellectual satisfaction when studying the psychology of children...and it makes me sensitive to their emotional needs...it is so vitally important for nurturing them to healthy adulthood. And we in western society so desperately overlook those needs, in favor of 'our selfish needs' as parents and semi-functioning adults.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I think the problem with humanity, especially in today's society is overblown selfishness which can turn into narcissism and lack of empathy. In this time a certain portion of people have chosen to value (unconsciously or consciously) so called leaders with those qualities. It's just reflecting the sad state of the collective consciousness. Those leaders had their "start" in their bad childhoods which lacked real love and care.

That's horrible when you actually think about it, children grow up learning to embrace sociopathic values instead of compassion. The crux of the matter is that compassion is what it's all about. How much can we have it for ourselves and others and actually understand that the "others" are actually us?
    Last edited by Wind, 28th March 2020 at 13:29.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    yes, I hear that. It occurred to me that if we view an astrological chart from a heliocentric perspective we have to account for the Earth's influence...we can't forget that.

The herd instinct...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Steve is making a lot of videos these days, he just uploaded this update.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm going to have to put aside some time for Steve.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020), Wind (28th March 2020)