Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "I Am Woman, Listen"

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

"I Am Woman, Listen"

Xlent > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...-woman-listen/

I am Woman: Listen!

Posted on 2 May, 2018

(for all my sisters-Beltane/Overtone Night)

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the Stars. I am intuitive. This is my experience.

I don’t need to prove anything. But I can no longer deny my own experience. It may not fit the logic of masculine thinking. It might not be politically correct. It might sound too airy or not grounded in reality.

But these feelings are real to me. So listen!

My voice has been so long suppressed, altered and modified through a masculine lens. It is the voice of Divine Imagination, of true love, compassion and acceptance. It does not fit into boxes, but is the free flowing Spirit of Evolving Creation. This is not gender based, this is energy within all. The suppression of this energy is the repression of vital life-force!

I am Woman woven into the fabric of the stars. Listen!

I cannot “prove” my feelings or experience to you or anyone. Some things simply are. I don’t want to bother with scientific backing or data, I want to flow my creativity, to trust my instinct, to follow my heart, love and passion. I want to cry without judgment. My tears are passionate; there is deep passion within my compassion.

I do not need to be fixed, my emotions are healthy and flowing. So listen to me! I cannot fit into this man’s world of war, competition and fighting. It is foreign to me. I cannot behave in rote or mechanical ways. My spirit drowns inside these limiting boxes.

My body is a sacred expression of Divinity and contains the Wisdom and Mystery of the Universe which has barely been acknowledged. My heart shatters into a million pieces as I witness the treasures of the universe replaced for a cheap price of instant gratification.

I do not belong to this world. I am creating a new world from within. I am Creation itself and I long to help all beings rebirth anew into their Highest form. I am not interested in fighting or debates of any kind.

I am the Source of New Life and creativity. I cannot fit into any created image, as I am the process of Creation itself. How can I “work” for a living when I am the ESSENCE of living?

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the stars.

My Heart is Expanding, my Mind is Elevating, my Power of Love is building into an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, that will soon burst all the Banks, Walls and Boundaries, invading every Heart with a Thunderous Blast of Unspeakable Bliss turning all Beings back into their Original Divine Nature in the Most Glorious Moment ever known in all of the Cosmos!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (4th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Xlent, indeed.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (4th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018)

Thanks
    Feel she has felt the new tune also, of late.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (4th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Feel she has felt the new tune also, of late.
    2012 was when our solar system rose higher in our galactic arm and made a direct connection with the galactic center. This was important for Gaia and the human species.

I also like what you have said about Mars/Asteroid belt in another thread. I 'felt' something with that and spoke, out loud, to Mars last night while looking at it in the sky. Seems it is shifting, with some guidance, shall we say. The source of that guidance, from my perception, made it seem that this post belonged here.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th May 2018 at 11:47.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (4th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018), Wind (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    This will also mean that the women start to become more female too. These words are all so triggery.
    I follow the intent but gee I have to skip lots because of the language used. Good words that can best describe, but still so triggery eh.
    Maybe others get what I mean. If we had Joe Sixpack read that, would one push him away more than inspire?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018), Wind (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    This will also mean that the women start to become more female too. These words are all so triggery.
    I follow the intent but gee I have to skip lots because of the language used. Good words that can best describe, but still so triggery eh.
    Maybe others get what I mean. If we had Joe Sixpack read that, would one push him away more than inspire?
    Joe Six pack would be advised to examine the triggers. Or, have another beer.

There is inner work to be done and triggering is an assist in that process.

Joe Six pack is inspired by titties, beer and sports. Surely you are not suggesting these things find their way into the discussion.

And, Joe Six pack is not the only one being triggered.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th May 2018 at 12:05.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Xlent > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...-woman-listen/

I am Woman: Listen!

Posted on 2 May, 2018

(for all my sisters-Beltane/Overtone Night)

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the Stars. I am intuitive. This is my experience.

I don’t need to prove anything. But I can no longer deny my own experience. It may not fit the logic of masculine thinking. It might not be politically correct. It might sound too airy or not grounded in reality.

But these feelings are real to me. So listen!

My voice has been so long suppressed, altered and modified through a masculine lens. It is the voice of Divine Imagination, of true love, compassion and acceptance. It does not fit into boxes, but is the free flowing Spirit of Evolving Creation. This is not gender based, this is energy within all. The suppression of this energy is the repression of vital life-force!

I am Woman woven into the fabric of the stars. Listen!

I cannot “prove” my feelings or experience to you or anyone. Some things simply are. I don’t want to bother with scientific backing or data, I want to flow my creativity, to trust my instinct, to follow my heart, love and passion. I want to cry without judgment. My tears are passionate; there is deep passion within my compassion.

I do not need to be fixed, my emotions are healthy and flowing. So listen to me! I cannot fit into this man’s world of war, competition and fighting. It is foreign to me. I cannot behave in rote or mechanical ways. My spirit drowns inside these limiting boxes.

My body is a sacred expression of Divinity and contains the Wisdom and Mystery of the Universe which has barely been acknowledged. My heart shatters into a million pieces as I witness the treasures of the universe replaced for a cheap price of instant gratification.

I do not belong to this world. I am creating a new world from within. I am Creation itself and I long to help all beings rebirth anew into their Highest form. I am not interested in fighting or debates of any kind.

I am the Source of New Life and creativity. I cannot fit into any created image, as I am the process of Creation itself. How can I “work” for a living when I am the ESSENCE of living?

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the stars.

My Heart is Expanding, my Mind is Elevating, my Power of Love is building into an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, that will soon burst all the Banks, Walls and Boundaries, invading every Heart with a Thunderous Blast of Unspeakable Bliss turning all Beings back into their Original Divine Nature in the Most Glorious Moment ever known in all of the Cosmos!
    In my romantic relationships, I'm always the woman (as I've embarrassingly mentioned to my shrinks). I don't know why, actually at this point I do know why I attract such 'empty vessels' for partners. It's what I feel most comfortable with, I'm attracted to it from a subconscious level. Which is why I declared myself a celibate after my divorce.

I pretty much figured that I was 'weird' because of this propensity but I did run into an individual guy that said the same thing. He was very open about his life to the point where it surprised me that anyone would open themselves up to such vulnerability. Interesting person. There were parallels...he had a daughter that was an absolute gem and very loving to him despite the horrific dysfunction in his family background.

Just personal thoughts...nothing more...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    In my romantic relationships, I'm always the woman (as I've embarrassingly mentioned to my shrinks). I don't know why, actually at this point I do know why I attract such 'empty vessels' for partners. It's what I feel most comfortable with, I'm attracted to it from a subconscious level. Which is why I declared myself a celibate after my divorce.

I pretty much figured that I was 'weird' because of this propensity but I did run into an individual guy that said the same thing. He was very open about his life to the point where it surprised me that anyone would open themselves up to such vulnerability. Interesting person. There were parallels...he had a daughter that was an absolute gem and very loving to him despite the horrific dysfunction in his family background.

Just personal thoughts...nothing more...
    I am also celibate after my last divorce in 2012. I am sparing good women any more frustration.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th May 2018 at 12:25.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol...I resemble that remark...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Joe Six pack would be advised to examine the triggers. Or, have another beer.

There is inner work to be done and triggering is an assist in that process.

Joe Six pack is inspired by titties, beer and sports. Surely you are not suggesting these things find their way into the discussion.

And, Joe Six pack is not the only one being triggered.

Not at all. How amazing you have got that from what I posted.

Take an old school scenario of a person preaching on the street corner. Or Henny Penny. The delivery method of their message, potentially shutting certain people out because of their predictable reaction to it.
    And yeah, we can so easily just say, their problem, they have to learn to deal with it. The more aware of the sender receiver equation might go, OH that's going to trigger a few types of people unnecessarily and observe an option to not galvanise that audience the other way.
    This is quite interesting as I make these points and watch how it goes. Always intriguing seeing what can happen when the feminine energy comes into the conversation.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 4th May 2018 at 12:42.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Not at all. How amazing you have got that from what I posted.

Take an old school scenario of a person preaching on the street corner. Or Henny Penny. The delivery method of their message, potentially shutting certain people out because of their predictable reaction to it.
    And yeah, we can so easily just say, their problem, they have to learn to deal with it. The more aware of the sender receiver equation might go, OH that's going to trigger a few types of people unnecessarily and observe an option to not galvanise that audience the other way.
    This is quite interesting as I make these points and watch how it goes. Always intriguing seeing what can happen when the feminine energy comes into the conversation.
    I HATE text. The subtleties of communication SUCK. Wit and humor need human interaction to work and being human is too important to surrender to text. I can gracefully exit for sanity's sake.

I dearly enjoy our sisters being in the conversation. We need them for wholeness.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th May 2018 at 12:40.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Elen (6th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), enjoy being (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I dearly enjoy our sisters being in the conversation. We need them for wholeness.
    Indeed but it is not about gender LIKE THE OP SAYS.

It is about the increase in the feminine energy helping return a balance to the yin yang.

Which is what I am talking about. I often see people, get defensive in a weird manner. I'm pretty mature and aware about this topic, to put it lightly. Yet often we see people getting uptight about it.

I'm talking about the language used in the C&Ped first post that has a great subject. But I am talking about the capitalised verbs and adjectives, and power words all strung together.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 4th May 2018 at 12:42.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018), Wind (4th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Haha. Yeah. Still one of the number one subjects for people to stumble on. It is not about gender, but all number of people will still get caught up in it. I've seen so so many of these conversations and it is one of the hurdles in the energy needing to be worked on.
    Its great! we have the other big one going on, regards Religion too!

Another is the old Jewish topic.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 4th May 2018 at 12:53.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Dear oh dear, the massculane has all but mastered the curtsey, not allowed to express to loudly or angeryly, nor point a finger to harshly, stand up to a stupid woman or walk away could both be dire choices, my gosh the energy had to change.

LOLPS this does not include everyone

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), enjoy being (5th May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    People, both women and men need to stand firmly in their own divine feminine & masculine energies and own them. Both of them are needed, what we have experienced on this planet has been an imbalance of these energies. That is the pathway to a new harmonious society where peace rules instead of ego and drama. So, embrace your own inner power and don't live in a victim mentality. We're all powerful co-creators and the masculine energy needs the feminine one, and vice versa.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2018), Dreamtimer (5th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), enjoy being (5th May 2018), Kathy (5th May 2018), Melidae (5th May 2018), modwiz (4th May 2018)