Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Being(s) Are "The Elite" Offering Blood and Lives To?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sounds like the revelations about children and the church, priests, and religious schools was just the beginning. That's some bad stuff. They're still finding the bones of children in Ireland near school/church sites.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sounds like the revelations about children and the church, priests, and religious schools was just the beginning. That's some bad stuff. They're still finding the bones of children in Ireland near school/church sites.
    hi dreamtimer is there a link
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    I want to say that I cannot understand how anyone can accept a god who is a father that sacrifices his son to save the world from sin. Look around. Truth is this world that we live in is full of sin, which is rampant. Face it. We have been lied to and religion has sat heavily on humanity, forcing obscenities on us, such as rape war, duping us into submission, pedophilia, unkindness, all kinds of deception - the list is long. We are the world and the world is us. We are one. Accept responsibility for what goes on in this world that we created. No god would want blood sacrifices, take money from our pockets to generate richness for a few, hoarding. The RC devils claim to perpetuate Christianity but do not do what was asked of them - feed the hungry, clothe the poor, heal the sick - in other words LOVE.

I had better stop now or I will be ranting the entire night, till kingdom come.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), jcocks (9th May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    I want to say that I cannot understand how anyone can accept a god who is a father that sacrifices his son to save the world from sin. Look around. Truth is this world that we live in is full of sin, which is rampant. Face it. We have been lied to and religion has sat heavily on humanity, forcing obscenities on us, such as rape war, duping us into submission, pedophilia, unkindness, all kinds of deception - the list is long. We are the world and the world is us. We are one. Accept responsibility for what goes on in this world that we created. No god would want blood sacrifices, take money from our pockets to generate richness for a few, hoarding. The RC devils claim to perpetuate Christianity but do not do what was asked of them - feed the hungry, clothe the poor, heal the sick - in other words LOVE.

I had better stop now or I will be ranting the entire night, till kingdom come.
    I don't think it is that simple... but if we have been lied to...how can we be sure that it was religion that was lying? How can we be sure who is lying now? The answer is in the ether...that's how.

Humanity doesn't need religion to be motivated to kill...if it isn't religion then it is the lack of religion...So I guess, I've confused myself because now I don't know if it is religion or the lack of it that is the blame for all of creation's ills.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    hi dreamtimer is there a link
    I'll have to look one up. We were hearing about it while we were over there.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    I don't think it is that simple... but if we have been lied to...how can we be sure that it was religion that was lying?
    The Roman Catholic Church dominated the entire western hemisphere for about 800 years, and ruled it with an iron fist. Lots of violence was perpetrated by the Catholics in that time — not to mention the so-called Holy Wars — and it also gave us such treasures of insanity as the Flat Earth hypothesis.

In the Middle Ages, you could get arrested, tortured and burned at the stake for saying that Earth is round and that it revolves around the sun. And apostasy was just as much a capital sin — to be rewarded with equally capital punishment — here in the West as it is now in certain areas of the Middle East.

How can we be sure who is lying now? The answer is in the ether...that's how.
    Religion is based upon dogma, and dogmatic beliefs are always deceitful, because they rule out independent thought and condemn criticism. All instances of organized religion are lying, as are virtually all structures of power.

Let's face it, in our world today, those in power are always the very ones who least deserve to be where they are, and who yet aspire it the most. Religious institutions, politicians, corporations, they're all lying, because they all have an agenda.

Either way, the notion that some kind of benevolent deity would be imposing its will upon humanity is just as ludicrous as that said deity would have selected and tasked a human or group of humans with the enforcement of said will upon their fellow human beings. Any being that were to attempt this is by definition malevolent, and is interfering with something it clearly does not understand. It would be just as ludicrous as a cop fining a dog for jaywalking.

Humanity doesn't need religion to be motivated to kill...if it isn't religion then it is the lack of religion...So I guess, I've confused myself because now I don't know if it is religion or the lack of it that is the blame for all of creation's ills.
    The question is moot, because neither religion nor the absence of it are what cause man to kill. Mankind has always been very inventive at coming up — if not creating — reasons for killing, whether religious or secular.

Also, don't forget that it is the primary objective of every commercial enterprise to make a profit and gain power, and therefore, the very existence of a military-industrial complex is enough to stand in the way of world peace. If there truly were a global peace, they'd be out of business. And with the salaries their executives are reaping, it doesn't take a stretch of one's imagination to deduct that they're not exactly willing to go there.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), jcocks (9th May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Some people believe that a person can't be moral without belief in God. In fact, Jordan Peterson is one of those. He says that atheists actually believe in God but don't know it because it's subconscious. The proof, according to him, is that they have morals.

I don't agree with that. I know plenty of moral people who aren't religious or spiritual. There are many paths to choosing to be moral/ethical.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), enjoy being (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Some people believe that a person can't be moral without belief in God. In fact, Jordan Peterson is one of those. He says that atheists actually believe in God but don't know it because it's subconscious. The proof, according to him, is that they have morals.

I don't agree with that. I know plenty of moral people who aren't religious or spiritual. There are many paths to choosing to be moral/ethical.
    Wholeheartedly agreed.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dave Allen on Religion Fucking Hilarious!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwPr5H-wjAA

"Published on Aug 22, 2011 by brice threatt

This was one of my favorite videos about the perspective of a child being indoctrinated."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2018), Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), enjoy being (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Listen to this and consider it.
    Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

"Published on Apr 3, 2016 by J. Krishnamurti - Official Channel

Madras 1981-1982 - Question #6 from Question & Answer Meeting #2

"Kindly give a straight reply. Does God exist, or not? Yes, or no? If yes, how best to realise him in this life?""

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), enjoy being (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Listen to this and consider it.
    Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

"Published on Apr 3, 2016 by J. Krishnamurti - Official Channel

Madras 1981-1982 - Question #6 from Question & Answer Meeting #2

"Kindly give a straight reply. Does God exist, or not? Yes, or no? If yes, how best to realise him in this life?""
    Heard it before...the argument falls very short in my estimation...

Incidentally, without knowing the self-identification of the speaker I say I know Buddhists that by definition consider themselves atheists...so to look to such a source for validation would be somewhat questionable.

Mr. Nothing...I'm at it again...but this is a good point for me to give a little deeper insight into my 'agenda' and 'motivation'

Kathy in my opinion seems hostile to 'religion' which is ok, anyone could or would be hostile but it is more a 'sense' of hostility not one honestly earned. But really, I can't question that but since I disagree to the 'bashing' but not the essence I counter the energy with what I see as obvious flaws in the presented arguments.

So the agenda is I disagree with the substance of the emotional energy. As you can see I'm not very articulate when trying to express my deeper thoughts and feelings.

Not only that I lost a pair of glasses yesterday and I can't think without my glasses...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 3rd May 2018 at 14:39.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NAP, Think on this:
    "Your God Is Not God
    A man who believes in God can never find God. If you are open to reality, there can be no belief in reality. If you are open to the unknown, there can be no belief in it. After all, belief is a form of self-protection, and only a petty mind can believe in God. Look at the belief of the aviators during the war who said God was their companion as they were dropping bombs! So you believe in God when you kill, when you are exploiting people. You worship God and go on ruthlessly extorting money, supporting the army; yet you say you believe in mercy, compassion, kindliness. As long as belief exists, there can never be the unknown; you cannot think about the unknown, thought cannot measure it. The mind is the product of the past, it is the result of yesterday, and can such a mind be open to the unknown? It can only project an image, but that projection is not real; so your god is not God, it is an image of your own making, an image of your own gratification. There can be reality only when the mind understands the total process of itself and comes to an end. When the mind is completely empty-only then is it capable of receiving the unknown. The mind is not purged until it understands the content of relationship -its relationship with property, with people until it has established the right relationship with everything. Until it understands the whole process of conflict in relationship, the mind cannot be free. Only when the mind is wholly silent, completely inactive, not projecting, when it is not seeking and is utterly still -only then that which is eternal and timeless comes into being."

"Belief" always swings into doubt.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    NAP, Think on this:
    "Your God Is Not God
    A man who believes in God can never find God. If you are open to reality, there can be no belief in reality. If you are open to the unknown, there can be no belief in it. After all, belief is a form of self-protection, and only a petty mind can believe in God. Look at the belief of the aviators during the war who said God was their companion as they were dropping bombs! So you believe in God when you kill, when you are exploiting people. You worship God and go on ruthlessly extorting money, supporting the army; yet you say you believe in mercy, compassion, kindliness. As long as belief exists, there can never be the unknown; you cannot think about the unknown, thought cannot measure it. The mind is the product of the past, it is the result of yesterday, and can such a mind be open to the unknown? It can only project an image, but that projection is not real; so your god is not God, it is an image of your own making, an image of your own gratification. There can be reality only when the mind understands the total process of itself and comes to an end. When the mind is completely empty-only then is it capable of receiving the unknown. The mind is not purged until it understands the content of relationship -its relationship with property, with people until it has established the right relationship with everything. Until it understands the whole process of conflict in relationship, the mind cannot be free. Only when the mind is wholly silent, completely inactive, not projecting, when it is not seeking and is utterly still -only then that which is eternal and timeless comes into being."

"Belief" always swings into doubt.
    I suppose but I don't 'believe' in God as you say...I have 'faith' in God as I say...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Thanks

Here's the thing though and perhaps it is merely an exercise in semantics but:

morality is born of a 'higher' sense. What is it that imparts a 'higher' sense. It isn't human, it is something more.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I suppose but I don't 'believe' in God as you say...I have 'faith' in God as I say...
    I don't believe in anything. I too have faith but it is not in the god of any religion. I say, though, that I am deeply religious.
    Last edited by Kathy, 3rd May 2018 at 16:38.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2018), modwiz (3rd May 2018)