Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Being(s) Are "The Elite" Offering Blood and Lives To?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, that was a scary one...

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's awesome.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), enjoy being (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    I will post this video here. It would fit better into the thread on magic and witchcraft but, the OP abandoned the thread so I will follow that lead. It will keep this thread moving along until I post my answer the the question posed in the thread title.

About this video: I would only contest Thomas' use of the word animals to refer to archontically infected goobs and entertainers. We humans are animals and that is a noble designation. In his second usage of the word he attempts to make good by by speaking of less likeable creatures like maggots. Maggots saved many an infected limb before anti-biotics were invented. From mold no less. Hard to get away from how intelligently Gaia designed the planet.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I will post this video here. It would fit better into the thread on magic and witchcraft but, the OP abandoned the thread so I will follow that lead. It will keep this thread moving along until I post my answer the the question posed in the thread title.

About this video: I would only contest Thomas' use of the word animals to refer to archontically infected goobs and entertainers. We humans are animals and that is a noble designation. In his second usage of the word he attempts to make good by by speaking of less likeable creatures like maggots. Maggots saved many an infected limb before anti-biotics were invented. From mold no less. Hard to get away from how intelligently Gaia designed the planet.

no, I didn't abandon it Modwiz...I've got a cold/sore throat this weekend...but I will add to it today..

The Latin mass was 'enchanting'
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 29th April 2018 at 15:01.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    no, I didn't abandon it Modwiz...I've got a cold/sore throat this weekend...but I will add to it today..

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's awesome.
    Food for thought....

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    Food for thought....
    Agreed. Our Creatrix shows Her simplicity and genius for the two dominant life forms on Earth.

Last edited by modwiz, 29th April 2018 at 15:12.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), whole1 (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    I'm no expert on this subject. Some cursory research reveals that sacrifice occurs using all kinds of methods and has happened all over the world. In the Middle East, Moloch seems to be the entity who wants sacrifice, blood and children.

It seems that people seeking power using these methods might appeal to whatever god they can, perhaps even all of them. I don't know.

The sacrifice of Jesus seems to have a lot to do with ending blood sacrifices.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (2nd May 2018)

Thanks
    yeah...in a manner of speaking, it is a genetic instinct...literally driven by genes. That one dude would argue that it is directly related to the nature of mankind. I'm not sure i would call it part of humanity.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (2nd May 2018)

Thanks
    I'm no expert on this subject. Some cursory research reveals that sacrifice occurs using all kinds of methods and has happened all over the world. In the Middle East, Moloch seems to be the entity who wants sacrifice, blood and children.

It seems that people seeking power using these methods might appeal to whatever god they can, perhaps even all of them. I don't know.

The sacrifice of Jesus seems to have a lot to do with ending blood sacrifices.
    Oh really? Tell that to the indigenous pagans of Europe who were greeted with a cross in one hand and a sword in the other. Needless to say, the sword was in the dominant hand.

Lying and killing are their specialties. It is why they continue their sacrifices privately and offering the congregations a book and a ritual of eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Christ.

yeah...in a manner of speaking, it is a genetic instinct...literally driven by genes. That one dude would argue that it is directly related to the nature of mankind. I'm not sure i would call it part of humanity.
    I have no idea what you are saying here. Call me stupid.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd May 2018 at 13:01.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2018), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Capital Punishment in England: The Bloody Code

On the top of the ladder is a priest with a cross. Blessing or consigning the ritually murdered to their god?

The last men to be hanged in England were Peter Anthony Allen and Gwynne Owen Evans (see below). They murdered a bloke called John Alan West after a bungled house burglary. They were both hung in 1964 and soon after that the law was changed.

Turning back the clock a few hundred years it was a much different and darker state of affairs. The Bloody Code was a huge list of wrongdoings that could be punishable by death in the 18th and 19th centuries. In the 1660’s there were 50 capital offences, which is a fair amount, but by 1815 there were 288. That’s quite a hike, so what was going on?
    The author is the usual cluess in creation sort of writer and the article is about capital punishment. That is the right of the state to kill people. The city/state is a demonic construct hiding as civilization.

One of the big concerns at Nuremberg, after death sentences were passed, was to prevent the condemned from taking their own lives. Suicide. Why would it matter how these men were dispatched? Goering's suicide was even investigated as to how he got the cyanide. He was the "one that got away."

http://www.sickchirpse.com/capital-p...e-bloody-code/
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd May 2018 at 15:33.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Oh really? Tell that to the indigenous pagans of Europe who were greeted with a cross in one hand and a sword in the other. Needless to say, the sword was in the dominant hand.

Lying and killing are their specialties. It is why they continue their sacrifices privately and offering the congregations a book and a ritual of eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Christ.
    Very nice. I certainly don't ascribe to the idea that Jesus did said things. It's an idea widely found.

So we're zeroing in on the mainstream religion, but the sacrifices referred to in the OP are done behind closed doors.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (2nd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

I have no idea what you are saying here. Call me stupid.
    what I'm saying is that the author of 'Dark Nature' book cites that genes dictate 3 rules of human nature...1. Be good to your genes (e.g. relatives). He claims it can be sociologically witnessed that subconsciously tradeoff behaviors are mathematically tracked. A brother is worth a given number of points because he shares genes. So in effect to sacrifice oneself for a brother is calculated as a wash, equal payoff. On the other hand to sacrifice oneself for two brothers is a plus for the genetic legacy. So that kind of sacrifice will occur more often than the 1/1 tradeoff.

2. Be bad to those outside of one's genetic heritage...that's obvious.

3. Spread the genes as far as possible to ensure the survival of the genetic material...not of necessity what they comprise. In other words it's about the genes not the brother.

So, all the seemingly bizarre behaviors of humans arise from these 3 basic imperatives. Such as blood sacrifice...A subconscious drive to eliminate other genetic material which results in a ritualized sacrifice to gain favor from the 'gods'.

Even the sacrifice of a blood relative is quantifiable in the sense that if the elimination of 'some' genetic material enhances the survivability of the rest then that is a good thing.

In my opinion just another reason to advocate for interbreeding to not only increase the availability of genetic variability but to bring humanity closer to itself.

This is the lowest common denominator of homo sapiens sapiens.

Culture/civilization is its saving grace.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Very nice. I certainly don't ascribe to the idea that Jesus did said things. It's an idea widely found.
    Neither do I. There is a big difference between individuals and systems and the 'keepers' of those systems. I continue to use nuance in my language because of the very sensitive nature of this subject. Not a comforting topic, for sure. Doors are getting ready to blow off of a lot of revered institutions and the look inside will be worse than many have the ability to even imagine. This has provided cover for thousands of years.

Jesus is a wonderful entity and never intended to have such a system use his name and build what is is around him as the central figure. The evil is profound and borders on the incomprehensible. I have compassion for anyone around this subject.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd May 2018 at 20:51.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (3rd May 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)