Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Being(s) Are "The Elite" Offering Blood and Lives To?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Interesting, how does one prepare for the universe, the out there. Rekin there is far more friendly than otherwise out there, just the fears in here about out there, bein the same, very unlikely imo.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    A human-centric perspective would very much like to reckon so....
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2018), Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol, whats to fear out there, really. Likely the body will remain here, yes, zuvuya like https://www.holisticwebs.com/earthwizard/zuvuya.html

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    God speaks and humans hear.

The words of the Old Testament are in complete agreement with the nature of primeval man. Just as the words of Jesus were meant to lead to a higher level of 'human' consciousness. Man's hearing and heart are still evolving.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post

Red blood cells. I guess the twin slot theory can still say it looks like something entirely different to this.
    Not likely. Blood cells are way too large to abide by the quantum uncertainty principle — they're not exactly made up of a single molecule.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    But it almost looks like a torus, to me.
    They look that way to me also.
    They looked like dog snacks to me. But that said, the torus is one of the most prevalent shapes in nature. Earth's magnetic field is shaped like a torus. Air bubbles released by dolphins under water also look toroid. Apples, tomatoes and nuts are also toroid in shape. Sometimes we only see the upper or lower half of a toroid, as with the shape of flowers, mushrooms and jellyfish.

Tesla coils are also toroid in shape, as you can see here...

Color emphasis is mine...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    [...]

What I do know is that I've never found any story or explanation that makes it OK to me. A god who loves us simply isn't going to demand it. Man would, however, based on fear and desire for either power or blessing or social order.

I think it's mostly a thing of man.

[...]
    I'm inclined to agree with that.

[...]

But also could just be some madness. Maybe a hallucination arrived at from eating animals. The toxins released into the blood stream by animals when they are stressed, considered by a few cultures to make the meat toxic, their protection maybe, make the people mad.
    That is actually highly possible.

Surely the workings of the universe are viewable without these go between chess pieces that have likely been carved from different periods of our consciousness. It baffles me people keep wanting to turn to the chess pieces and debate the colourings or whatever it all about. All around is evidence of the existence of the board game. So surely you can just be your own piece in the set and make your own moves.
    You can make your own moves, but only to a certain extent. You always have to abide by the rules of the board. Every piece has its own set of legal moves. For instance, a knight always moves in the shape of an L (or an inverted L) and cannot make any other moves. Bishops can only move diagonally and are bound to the color of the square they're on at the start of the game.

A pawn can only move forward, and in a straight line, but it attacks and/or strikes diagonally. It can also only move one square at the time, except on its first move away from the starting line, in which case it can move either one or two squares. If it moves two squares to avoid being captured by a pawn from the opponent, then the opponent has the option of making an en passant with his own pawn — it is French for "while passing" — and capture the pawn with the exact same move as if it had moved only one square. A pawn which has crossed the entire board gets promoted — usually to a queen, although it may also be promoted to another piece if the player so desires.

When the king is in check, one may not make any other moves than making sure the check is undone. A king can only move one square at the time, but he can move in all directions. If the king has not been moved yet, is not currently in check and would also not be crossing or ending up on a square where he'd be in check, and there are no pieces left between the king and the rook, then the king may also castle by moving either two squares to the left or the right, and then the rook jumps over the king at the same time to the square to the king's immediate right if the king castled on the left, or to the king's immediate left if the king castled on the right.

The size and layout of the board are also predefined. There are 64 squares, and the board is always oriented so that the rightmost square on the bottom row is a white square.

The game also always starts off with the pieces in their legal starting positions, which are mirrored between white and black, so that the queen is always on a square of her own color. That means that if you play the white pieces, then the queen will be on the bottom row, fourth square from the left, with the king on the fifth square from the left, and if you play the black pieces, then the king will be on the bottom row, fourth square from the left, and the queen will be on the fifth square from the left.

The player playing the white pieces is always the one to open the game. Given that the position of the king and queen is perfectly mirrored between white and black — or otherwise put, that your king and queen will always be on the same files as those of your opponent — this also means that your strategy has to be adapted to which side of the board you're playing.

The game can end in three manners: by checkmating your opponent, by resigning and thus conceding the game to your opponent, or as a draw. A draw in itself can be agreed upon between players at any point in the game, or is automatically accepted if the state of the board does not change within three consecutive moves from both players — in other words, if both players make the exact same moves three times in a row — or in the event of a stalemate, which happens if one of the players cannot make any legal move at all without putting his king in check in the process. A draw will also automatically be applied if both players no longer possess the required pieces for checkmating the opponent.

The game can go in an enormous variety of directions, depending on what color you're playing and what strategy you use, which is why there are still chess tournaments being held several times a year. It would be pointless if all permutations had already been tried, because grandmasters put a lot of time and effort into studying their opponents' strategies, as well as historical games between other grandmasters.

Nevertheless, the rules of the game are rigid — you can never make an illegal move. And so it is with mortal existence.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), jcocks (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...]
    trimmed your quote it was long
    Yep, so, belonging to the family of the torus and the properties that entails.

Yeah chess is not my game, at all, but I have enough understanding that the moves are peculiar to the type of piece that the piece has taken the form of. A semi useful spare-of-the moment analogy regards people wanting to say,
    "This is the Black King, and this is the White King, the White King must move that direction and that many moves and its role is this. That is chess. The pawn can't do that" etc. Almost actually as you have outlined how there are rules and this is how it is.

But yeah it may make it a tricky analogy if one uses it to try and talk about rules and laws of the universe. The point was more with the attachment with using the go betweens, the archetypes and the rules of their engagements as ones choice of team to be on. Like saying "I shall only play as the White chess pieces for that is the good side." When one could just decide to be on the 'good' side and not follow a leader which is actually probably grey, and cut down on the chances of being duped by choosing a god piece.

Makes note to use more question marks to show thow-away comments, like the twin slot thing, was my way of saying it looks like a torus, but maybe not...
    It actually looks like a skin pulled over a torus for some and a torus for others so is likely to be changing form a bit and not seen in a still image.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th April 2018 at 19:22. Reason: I also note you didn't trim the post below Aragorn, which also has your long post in it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    God speaks and humans hear.

The words of the Old Testament are in complete agreement with the nature of primeval man. Just as the words of Jesus were meant to lead to a higher level of 'human' consciousness. Man's hearing and heart are still evolving.
    I agree humans are still evolving. Humans are adaptable to the point that they maybe take a long time to develop just so they can do so. Not like some animals that can be walking within hours etc, their path is quite set.

Where's that OP again.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 27th April 2018 at 14:53.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Not likely. Blood cells are way too large to abide by the quantum uncertainty principle — they're not exactly made up of a single molecule.

They looked like dog snacks to me. But that said, the torus is one of the most prevalent shapes in nature. Earth's magnetic field is shaped like a torus. Air bubbles released by dolphins under water also look toroid. Apples, tomatoes and nuts are also toroid in shape. Sometimes we only see the upper or lower half of a toroid, as with the shape of flowers, mushrooms and jellyfish.

Tesla coils are also toroid in shape, as you can see here...

Color emphasis is mine...

I'm inclined to agree with that.

That is actually highly possible.

You can make your own moves, but only to a certain extent. You always have to abide by the rules of the board. Every piece has its own set of legal moves. For instance, a knight always moves in the shape of an L (or an inverted L) and cannot make any other moves. Bishops can only move diagonally and are bound to the color of the square they're on at the start of the game.

A pawn can only move forward, and in a straight line, but it attacks and/or strikes diagonally. It can also only move one square at the time, except on its first move away from the starting line, in which case it can move either one or two squares. If it moves two squares to avoid being captured by a pawn from the opponent, then the opponent has the option of making an en passant with his own pawn — it is French for "while passing" — and capture the pawn with the exact same move as if it had moved only one square. A pawn which has crossed the entire board gets promoted — usually to a queen, although it may also be promoted to another piece if the player so desires.

When the king is in check, one may not make any other moves than making sure the check is undone. A king can only move one square at the time, but he can move in all directions. If the king has not been moved yet, is not currently in check and would also not be crossing or ending up on a square where he'd be in check, and there are no pieces left between the king and the rook, then the king may also castle by moving either two squares to the left or the right, and then the rook jumps over the king at the same time to the square to the king's immediate right if the king castled on the left, or to the king's immediate left if the king castled on the right.

The size and layout of the board are also predefined. There are 64 squares, and the board is always oriented so that the rightmost square on the bottom row is a white square.

The game also always starts off with the pieces in their legal starting positions, which are mirrored between white and black, so that the queen is always on a square of her own color. That means that if you play the white pieces, then the queen will be on the bottom row, fourth square from the left, with the king on the fifth square from the left, and if you play the black pieces, then the king will be on the bottom row, fourth square from the left, and the queen will be on the fifth square from the left.

The player playing the white pieces is always the one to open the game. Given that the position of the king and queen is perfectly mirrored between white and black — or otherwise put, that your king and queen will always be on the same files as those of your opponent — this also means that your strategy has to be adapted to which side of the board you're playing.

The game can end in three manners: by checkmating your opponent, by resigning and thus conceding the game to your opponent, or as a draw. A draw in itself can be agreed upon between players at any point in the game, or is automatically accepted if the state of the board does not change within three consecutive moves from both players — in other words, if both players make the exact same moves three times in a row — or in the event of a stalemate, which happens if one of the players cannot make any legal move at all without putting his king in check in the process. A draw will also automatically be applied if both players no longer possess the required pieces for checkmating the opponent.

The game can go in an enormous variety of directions, depending on what color you're playing and what strategy you use, which is why there are still chess tournaments being held several times a year. It would be pointless if all permutations had already been tried, because grandmasters put a lot of time and effort into studying their opponents' strategies, as well as historical games between other grandmasters.

Nevertheless, the rules of the game are rigid — you can never make an illegal move. And so it is with mortal existence.
    interesting that post....

I really disliked this guy once...he was literally an amateur world champion wrestler... greco-roman...a computer scientist...a boss...and most of all an a-hole. I was living for ways to get over on him so one day I asked him this question.

Can God make a round square? He said, yes...I laughed for the rest of the day...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Wow, great response to this. Thank you all for participating.

The religions that emerged from The Levant, or Desert Religions, are clearly the dominant ones today with the Vatican of particular note as a focus point. These are not organic in their origin and the Hidden Hand mentioned in the OP is the creative agent. That is to say, "they" know something that is withheld from the general public.

What being do they know loves misery and blood? Is there a connection to the being that billions of pious, and not so pious, people worship today in Christianity, Judaism and Islam?
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th April 2018 at 17:15.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), PurpleLama (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Then, there is the Divine Right of Kings thing too.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    The Old Testament only refers to the Satan — properly prefixed with the article "the", because it is a title, not a name — in the Book of Job, in which the Satan is described as a celestial being who resides in Heaven, and who acts as a kind of prosecutor of mankind before Yahweh in a courtroom-style gathering. It is however Yahweh himself who puts Job through all of his ordeals in order to make his point before the Satan.
    Thank you for the clarification. Being kind to Jehovah was not my intent. It has been a decade or more since I've have had the stomach or masochistic streak to read it again. You have assisted in building the case.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    The Old Testament only refers to the Satan — properly prefixed with the article "the", because it is a title, not a name — in the Book of Job, in which the Satan is described as a celestial being who resides in Heaven, and who acts as a kind of prosecutor of mankind before Yahweh in a courtroom-style gathering. It is however Yahweh himself who puts Job through all of his ordeals in order to make his point before the Satan.
    Thank you for the clarification. Being kind to Jehovah was not my intent. It has been a decade or more since I've have had the stomach or masochistic streak to read it again. You have assisted in building the case.
    Insofar as I know, there isn't anything in the official Bible beside the temptation of Eve by the snake in the Garden of Eden where an evil act that was not caused by Mankind would be attributed to anyone other than Yahweh/JeHoVa himself, except for the Book of Tobit, which is also an Old Testament inclusion.

In the Book of Tobit, Tobit's son Tobias is led unto his future bride (and a cure for his father's blindness) by the angel Raphael, who is posing as a human being. The girl in question is possessed by the demon Asmodeus, who has so far killed the girl's seven earlier suitors. With the advice from Raphael, Tobias is able to exorcise the demon from the girl, after which Raphael in turn chains the demon under a rock in the desert.

Now, the name Asmodeus is clearly Latin, and it is implied by the Roman Catholic Church that this being would be one and the same as Azazel. Azazel in turn is purportedly one of the Grigori, i.e. the 200 fallen Watchers who came down to Earth to mate with "the daughters of Man", which then in turn resulted in the birth and reign of the Nephilim. The official Bible itself however does not state anywhere that Asmodeus and Azazel would be the same being, nor does it mention that Azazel was one of the Grigori.

The only mention of Azazel (by this name) in the official Bible is where Moses and the Israelites are told that they have to send a goat off into the desert "for Azazel" as a sacrifice for their sins. This is where the term "scapegoat" comes from in the English language — the equivalent term in Dutch is "zondebok", which literally translates to English as "sin buck". This practice supposedly took place while the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert, and thus long before the events in the Book of Tobit.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, great response to this. Thank you all for participating.

The religions that emerged from The Levant, or Desert Religions, are clearly the dominant ones today with the Vatican of particular note as a focus point. These are not organic in their origin and the Hidden Hand mentioned in the OP is the creative agent. That is to say, "they" know something that is withheld from the general public.

What being do they know loves misery and blood? Is there a connection to the being that billions of pious, and not so pious, people worship today in Christianity, Judaism and Islam?

Myself, I have no time for the Chinese whispers of Santa and Lucy. I don't feel it actually matters to try to recognise these archetypes with words and stories, I recognise that there is more chance of, or the odds are greater, of being caught up in a whole lot of bunk, and that what is true and what is good shall show itself regardless of the colour of a flag or such.
    To me, stories of worshipping and sacrificing by elites can be whatever people want to believe. Maybe one single certainty would be that they are caught up in the story be it true or embellished, I don't have any inquisitive urgency to seek from them, answers, for I don't respect they even know anything.

Sacrifice, we make many. But not of blood. Hmm, or do we?
    Though, I don't feel I have explained that view very well haha

*oh this should be moved too moderators, ta*

Yep so I still just dismiss them (not outright but well enough) as just living out fantasies. Dressing up like Batman, going to comic-con, Cosplay.
    It seems sometimes theres short supply in the aspect in acknowledging where, we have only had film and literacy for a very short time, and the personalities we have today are the same from back in the age. Heroes and villains and mystery and intrigue. Fiction followed by tradition and the love of rituals and theatrics.

What if it is not? well again, we choose our path and all those who resonate with us will just BE there as well. Why look back to see who is following etc?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah. But I can add who I think they could be attempting to interact with, thinking perhaps they are interacting with the representative of that energy.
    I would link it with the idea of ghosts. Stuck souls or whatever word a pedant might choose above that. A few researchers have spoken of the caught energies, who were not ready to go. A number of TV shows describe the idea. Helping someone cross over. This is a real thing from my experiences.

One researcher spoke of the little pitchfork guy being symbolic from a few periods in time, and it was said the critter lived under ground and would spike people through their feet to possess them.
    And other tales of the succubus and the incubus would fit too. But to describe a realm where people are caught in between, because either their passing was traumatic, or they were far to attached to their lives... which is the same thing in some cases, say, if you die suddenly and you are still unprepared and attached to life.

But also some people are really attached to their material lives. Usually they are addicts in the loose sense, addicted to food, flesh, fun, finances, all sorts of debauchery and excess. It can be these sorts who when they die, often early, they still want to be here. They are stuck because they want to be. And they can become somewhat malevolent.
    The type of people who get drunk and seem to become possessed, was an example given for the targets these spirits hang around. People who are emotionally compromised too.
    As an aside in that presentation, walking barefoot in water, or at worst, standing in a shower, was cited as a way to earth those energies, because it was described like an electrical source.

Coupled with that, I would link in the Australian Aborigine belief that places and things can imprint. Events become imprinted on places. The surface of the Earth is the skin of our mother and it can be given lasting scars.
    We have places of great peace and power, and we can have haunted houses.

But then there is a consideration that if the dance of deciding the next steps of evolution is made by representatives of all aspects, the dualites and such, then the dark side, the negative, the remembered vs the forgotten, then I do acknowledge that there MAY be a purpose for some people or entities to maintain a representation.

Anyway, I still think that the people doing blood sacrifices are doing so through some sort of practically fictitious cast of characters. But if they do see things to convince them of their visions, then it is the above who they are ACTUALLY interacting with most of the time. But there are also malevolent macro energies out there, I would presume. So, of course bits of what I say are flawed I feel. haha
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th April 2018 at 03:41.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Thanks

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), enjoy being (3rd May 2018), Kathy (3rd May 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018), whole1 (30th April 2018)