Thread: Conspiracy Today

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts

Conspiracy Today

Dr Ronny Jackson candidate for the head job of the Veteran's Administration:

1. Has been recommended for promotion by Barack Obama for outstanding service
    2. Is considered by peers to be an exemplary public servant
    3. Is known by military underlings as 'Candy Man'
    4. Has been reported as often drunk on the job
    5. Has been reported as a general a-hole to underlings and been accused of drunken improper behavior

Surprise! I smell conspiracy...

Aragorn,

In light of the morning news revelations I thought it only reasonable that I ask you to stop sending Jihadists to the U.S. I know Belgiums hate Amerikans but come on, let's try to be fair, after all.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (25th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post

5. Has been reported as a general a-hole to underlings and been accused of drunken improper behavior

Aragorn,

In light of the morning news revelations I thought it only reasonable that I ask you to stop sending Jihadists to the U.S. I know Belgiums hate Amerikans but come on, let's try to be fair, after all.
    Correction: Belgian chocolate-eating, beer swilling, Paedo-Jihadists...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post

Aragorn,

It's "Belgians", not "Belgiums". There is only one Belgium, but I am definitely not its prophet.

Also, I don't think that the vast majority of Belgians would be hating US Americans. Belgians are generally quite apathetic, and the typical Belgian yuppie even tends to admire "The American Way™. Furthermore, the inhabitants of the city of Antwerp don't even know that the USA exists, because just as with US American nationalists, Antwerpians think that the city of Antwerp lies at the center of the universe, and that there is no intelligent life beyond its borders.

(By the way, we do have multiple Belgian members here at the forum, even though I seem to be the only active poster among them. The other ones are either simply lurking and/or they are drive-by registrations.)

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Correction: Belgian chocolate-eating, beer swilling, Paedo-Jihadists...
    Dude, you've got an obsession with pedophiles. Belgium isn't the only country in the world with pedophiles, and at least we lock them all up. Or that is to say, the ones who've been caught, of course.

Not that I identify with my country of residence, but the way your comment was worded as a reply to what NotAPretender wrote (in jest), it almost sounded as if you're suggesting that I myself would be supporting pedophilia, and that is a shockingly absurd insinuation — one which offends me at a personal level.

For that matter, things were even worse in the Netherlands. For a while, they even had an official political party that sought to legalize pedophilia, which has luckily enough been outlawed now a number of years ago. I've been told that a similar movement still exists in the USA today, and then I'm not even going to get into the legally accepted practices in some countries of the Arab world, let alone that one would be allowed to say such things about their prophet.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It's "Belgians", not "Belgiums". There is only one Belgium, but I am definitely not its prophet.

Also, I don't think that the vast majority of Belgians would be hating US Americans. Belgians are generally quite apathetic, and the typical Belgian yuppie even tends to admire "The American Way™. Furthermore, the inhabitants of the city of Antwerp don't even know that the USA exists, because just as with US American nationalists, Antwerpians think that the city of Antwerp lies at the center of the universe, and that there is no intelligent life beyond its borders.

(By the way, we do have multiple Belgian members here at the forum, even though I seem to be the only active poster among them. The other ones are either simply lurking and/or they are drive-by registrations.)

Dude, you've got an obsession with pedophiles. Belgium isn't the only country in the world with pedophiles, and at least we lock them all up. Or that is to say, the ones who've been caught, of course.

Not that I identify with my country of residence, but the way your comment was worded as a reply to what NotAPretender wrote (in jest), it almost sounded as if you're suggesting that I myself would be supporting pedophilia, and that is a shockingly absurd insinuation — one which offends me at a personal level.

For that matter, things were even worse in the Netherlands. For a while, they even had an official political party that sought to legalize pedophilia, which has luckily enough been outlawed now a number of years ago. I've been told that a similar movement still exists in the USA today, and then I'm not even going to get into the legally accepted practices in some countries of the Arab world, let alone that one would be allowed to say such things about their prophet.
    Well, in the Nederlands we have pancake-eating, Heineken-swilling, bicycle riding, paedo-Gert Wilderists wandering about. It’s almost as bad as the Belgians.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Daily Show ragged on NAMBLA non-stop. They were always throwing in jokes about/jabs at it. Mostly because they were incredulous that such an organization existed and was legal.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Can anybody confirm that Peter John Dalglish was arrested for pedophilia?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Anyone?

There is a report on newsweek that makes that claim. I think it is an example of a 'spoof' site that mimics a real source. The text on the site is completely removed from the video report on the page. To me it looks like a sophisticated example of 'fake news'. I also think that the report is Q sourced which demonstrates that there is an ongoing attempt to validate the right wing meme of international organized pedophilia on the left...even Pizzagate. Somebody should check it out to corroborate or discount my impression.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    I don't know about confirm... here are some article links:

From Global News in Canada.

My Republica.

New Indian Express.

The Himalayan Times.

A couple of sites are framing it as related to Hillary and leaving out the bit about the two minors found with him.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 26th April 2018 at 13:37.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't know about confirm... here are some article links:

From Global News in Canada.

My Republica.

New Indian Express.

The Himalayan Times.

A couple of sites are framing it as related to Hillary and leaving out the bit about the two minors found with him.
    it's hard to tell but it looks legit...maybe. But there are no western publications that thought this story was even worth 10 words on page 25? With the exception of newsweek, of course. I guess the global thing is Canadian but I didn't get the impression that it could be viewed as a reliable source. I dunno.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    I don't know about reliability. I'm unsure about Newsweek. It's changed in some fundamental way, but I don't know the details.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't know about reliability. I'm unsure about Newsweek. It's changed in some fundamental way, but I don't know the details.
    It is showing up on Wikipedia now...Arrested but as yet, no charges. Newsweek apparently picked up the story from My Republica. Newsweek has gone weird it seems.

I heard another story the other day about an actress in Hollywood being charged with sex-trafficking and branding of victims. I haven't heard anything since?

'Smallville' actress charged in self-help guru's sex traffic case

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York actress Allison Mack was arrested Friday on charges that she recruited women into a secret society led by self-help guru Keith Raniere in which they were forced to have sex with Raniere and were branded with his initials.

Mack, known for her role in the WB Television series “Smallville,” was charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy in an indictment unsealed on Friday. Mack, 35, pleaded not guilty at a brief hearing in federal court in Brooklyn before U.S. Magistrate Judge Cheryl Pollak.

Pollak declined to release Mack on bail, but said Mack might be released at a future hearing if she could offer “significant property” to secure her bail. A second hearing is scheduled for Monday.

Raniere, 57, was arrested last month and charged with sex trafficking. He is being held without bail.

“The allegations contained in the indictment are only that, allegations,” Sean Buckley, a lawyer for Mack’, said at Friday’s hearing. He declined to comment to reporters outside the courtroom.

U.S. authorities have accused Mack of recruiting women to join what purported to be a female mentorship group but was actually a secret society run by Raniere, the leader of a network of purported self-help groups based in Albany, New York, called Nxivm.

Prosecutors said women recruited into his secret society, who numbered as many as 50, were branded with Raniere’s initials, put on extremely restrictive diets to stay thin and forced to have sex with Raniere.

Upon joining, they were required to provide information about family and friends, nude photographs and rights to their assets - so-called collateral used to threaten them if they left, prosecutors said.

The women were taught that the society would empower and strengthen them, according to prosecutors.

Mack helped Ranier control the women in exchange for financial and other benefits from him, prosecutors said.

“Under the guise of female empowerment, she starved women until they fit her co-defendant’s sexual ideal, and she targeted vulnerable women,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Moira Kim Penza said at Friday’s hearing.

On its website, Nxivm calls itself “a community guided by humanitarian principles that seek to empower people and answer important questions about what it means to be human.”

In a letter on the site, Raniere said he was “deeply saddened” and denied “abusing, coercing or harming” anyone.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (27th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018)