Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Serpo...again...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Project Serpo...again...

This showed up on Stillness in the Storm today. I thought Serpo had been debunked. Another sign of Détente with Darth Hatman?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018...project-serpo/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Aragorn (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2018), Kathy (25th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018), WantDisclosure (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I thought Serpo had been debunked.
    Everything is always debunked by someone.

It depends on who you listen to whether or not it's really not true.

Frankly, I'm amazed by posts on TOT, which is supposed to be friendly to alternative history and alternative science and technology, which are as mainstream as you can get.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Kathy (25th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

Frankly, I'm amazed by posts on TOT, which is supposed to be friendly to alternative history and alternative science and technology, which are as mainstream as you can get.
    We just do not wish to engage in material that is retotted.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), Kathy (25th April 2018), PurpleLama (25th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks

KT, do you have any insight into Serpo? I used to think Montauk was a bunch of hooey...and then my research turned that around...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Aragorn (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Kathy (25th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018), WantDisclosure (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

The One Truth is friendly to honest research, not to proven hoaxes, proven dis- and misinformation or narcissistic talking heads with right-wing political agendas.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), Kathy (25th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    KT, do you have any insight into Serpo? I used to think Montauk was a bunch of hooey...and then my research turned that around...
    Len Kasten is the author of the book Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel. I have another book of his, Alien World Order: The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race on Kindle:

About the Author

LEN KASTEN is a UFO researcher and freelance writer. He is a former member of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena and the Mutual UFO Network. A feature writer with more than 50 published articles in Atlantis Rising and New Dawn magazines and the author of The Secret History of Extraterrestrials and Secret Journey to Planet Serpo, he lives in Casa Grande, Arizona.

Kasten, Len. Alien World Order: The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race (Kindle Locations 4724-4728). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.
    I've listened to interviews of him and I think he is a credible source.

There is one on Gaia:

Name:  Len Kasten.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  33.0 KB

Len Kasten discloses details of the Zeta Reticuli exchange program from inception to completion. He begins by revealing an exchange program with an extraterrestrial civilization that was approved by the U.S. government in 1964. One year later, twelve military personnel departed on what was to be a ten year mission to the planet Serpo. In 1978, seven of them returned with astounding accounts of their adventures in an alien civilization.

https://www.gaia.com/video/journey-p...rpo-len-kasten

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The One Truth is friendly to honest research, not to proven hoaxes, proven dis- and misinformation or narcissistic talking heads with right-wing political agendas.
    Is it a proven hoax? Have you evidence? One of the cool things about TOT is that we can openly talk about crazy theories without MSM “policemen” shutting us down.

Here’s another crazy theory for you: if enough people believe in something, it will show up in a timeline. Several SF authors has used this as a plot device starting by Robert A. Heinlein in “The Number of the Beast.” It’s very possible in our co-creative consciousness according to even main stream authors: https://www.amazon.com/Holographic-U.../dp/0062014102 and supported by the latest research in science especially quantum mechanics.

Under this “theory” Serpo can be real simply by getting enough folks to believe in it. Indeed, that may have been the objective in the first place.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Is it a proven hoax? Have you evidence? One of the cool things about TOT is that we can openly talk about crazy theories without MSM “policemen” shutting us down.
    I believe that the Serpo thing has already been disproven, yes. One of the key figures in that whole "Serpo disclosure" effort was Richard Doty, who is known to have been actively involved in US-government-sponsored disinformation. Even Bill Ryan, who was the webmaster for the official website about Project Serpo, doesn't even truly believe in the project's veracity anymore, and has in the meantime also expressed his uncertainty on account of the role Richard Doty plays.

Either way, Fred Steeves can tell you a lot more about both Project Serpo and Richard Doty than I can, because he did a lot of research on account of Bill Ryan's involvement with Richard Doty and the Serpo website.

Oh, and by the way, my comment as quoted above was not directed at you, nor was it about Project Serpo. Someone who shall not be named took an unwarranted shot at The One Truth, and I have simply returned fire, that's all.

Here’s another crazy theory for you: if enough people believe in something, it will show up in a timeline. Several SF authors has used this as a plot device starting by Robert A. Heinlein in “The Number of the Beast.” It’s very possible in our co-creative consciousness according to even main stream authors: https://www.amazon.com/Holographic-U.../dp/0062014102 and supported by the latest research in science especially quantum mechanics.

Under this “theory” Serpo can be real simply by getting enough folks to believe in it. Indeed, that may have been the objective in the first place.
    That one is tricky. Insofar as anyone knows, we can indeed cause things to manifest at the quantum level, but when we're talking of macroscopic events in which living beings — both human and non-human — are involved, things become far more complicated.

Erwin Schrödinger's (in)famous thought experiment with the cat was specifically intended as an objection to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum uncertainty, which itself allows for quantum effects to percolate into the macrocosm. The macrocosm works in fewer physical dimensions than are present at the quantum scale, and the distillation process from this higher-dimensional environment into the lower-dimensional one solidifies things at the macrocosm level against quantum-scale modifications of reality.

Furthermore, with my understanding of physics — and mind you that in this case, I am not adopting the mainstream scientific vantage on how time works — one cannot retroactively change the past. The only way to "change the past" is to create a dedicated new timeline that branches off from one point in the past, but this would require first of all that one would travel back in time to the branch point, and secondly, that one would remain on the newly created timeline.

One cannot create an alternate timeline merely by thought or intent, because the universe does not index time the way we do. A timeline is merely a transitional process from one series of events to another series of events, and these events all have to manifest physically.

The creator of the alternate timeline must also be a subjective participant in the creation and/or manipulation of these events. And then for the creator of the branch-off, the new timeline will become theirs, and at that point there's no turning back anymore. Not unless it is a closed time-like loop. But that wouldn't be the case in the event of what you're suggesting, because a closed time-like loop does not create a progressing reality — it merely substitutes a short passage of time by a different sequence of events that will not change the events as they occur after the loop has reconnected with the original timeline.

The original timeline from whence the subject came will also simply continue on as it always has, without any changes to its past, although the subject who traveled back to the past in order to change it will be known to have disappeared without a trace from the moment they stepped into the time capsule, and will thus no longer be part of the present or the future of the original timeline.

As a short recap for the attention-span-impaired:

• It is possible to branch off a new timeline, but one has to be an active and subjective participant of the new timeline. It cannot be done remotely by thought, intent or some other kind of non-presence.

• Once one has branched off the timeline into a new one, one will remain stuck on the new timeline and one cannot go back to the original timeline unless the new timeline is a closed time-like loop. But if it is a closed time-like loop, then nothing that happens within the loop will have any effect on the events outside of the loop, i.e. the events that took place on the original timeline before the branch-off was created, and the events as they take place on the original timeline after the loop reconnects with it.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I believe that the Serpo thing has already been disproven, yes. One of the key figures in that whole "Serpo disclosure" effort was Richard Doty, who is known to have been actively involved in US-government-sponsored disinformation. Even Bill Ryan, who was the webmaster for the official website about Project Serpo, doesn't even truly believe in the project's veracity anymore, and has in the meantime also expressed his uncertainty on account of the role Richard Doty plays.

Either way, Fred Steeves can tell you a lot more about both Project Serpo and Richard Doty than I can, because he did a lot of research on account of Bill Ryan's involvement with Richard Doty and the Serpo website.

Oh, and by the way, my comment as quoted above was not directed at you, nor was it about Project Serpo. Someone who shall not be named took an unwarranted shot at The One Truth, and I have simply returned fire, that's all.

That one is tricky. Insofar as anyone knows, we can indeed cause things to manifest at the quantum level, but when we're talking of macroscopic events in which living beings — both human and non-human — are involved, things become far more complicated.

Erwin Schrödinger's (in)famous thought experiment with the cat was specifically intended as an objection to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum uncertainty, which itself allows for quantum effects to percolate into the macrocosm. The macrocosm works in fewer physical dimensions than are present at the quantum scale, and the distillation process from this higher-dimensional environment into the lower-dimensional one solidifies things at the macrocosm level against quantum-scale modifications of reality.

Furthermore, with my understanding of physics — and mind you that in this case, I am not adopting the mainstream scientific vantage on how time works — one cannot retroactively change the past. The only way to "change the past" is to create a dedicated new timeline that branches off from one point in the past, but this would require first of all that one would travel back in time to the branch point, and secondly, that one would remain on the newly created timeline.

One cannot create an alternate timeline merely by thought or intent, because the universe does not index time the way we do. A timeline is merely a transitional process from one series of events to another series of events, and these events all have to manifest physically.

The creator of the alternate timeline must also be a subjective participant in the creation and/or manipulation of these events. And then for the creator of the branch-off, the new timeline will become theirs, and at that point there's no turning back anymore. Not unless it is a closed time-like loop. But that wouldn't be the case in the event of what you're suggesting, because a closed time-like loop does not create a progressing reality — it merely substitutes a short passage of time by a different sequence of events that will not change the events as they occur after the loop has reconnected with the original timeline.

The original timeline from whence the subject came will also simply continue on as it always has, without any changes to its past, although the subject who traveled back to the past in order to change it will be known to have disappeared without a trace from the moment they stepped into the time capsule, and will thus no longer be part of the present or the future of the original timeline.

• It is possible to branch off a new timeline, but one has to be an active and subjective participant of the new timeline. It cannot be done remotely by thought, intent or some other kind of non-presence.

• Once one has branched off the timeline into a new one, one will remain stuck on the new timeline and one cannot go back to the original timeline unless the new timeline is a closed time-like loop. But if it is a closed time-like loop, then nothing that happens within the loop will have any effect on the events outside of the loop, i.e. the events that took place on the original timeline before the branch-off was created, and the events as they take place on the original timeline after the loop reconnects with it.
    that's a good explanation...it makes sense...especially the part of the subject...reconciles a number of potential anomalies.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (25th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks

Interesting, but from my research into Montauk and other time travelers, there a a number of folks claiming otherwise, i.e. folks have stepped into a timeline, changed things, and then stepped out.

Plus, splitting your essence into two separate beings seems possible, so you can “exist” in two differing timelines at once.

Then “reinforcing” a timeline by “gas-lighting” folks into believing such seems to be a tactic as well.

I guess there is some good reason for allowing all this timeline crap. Frankly, I think it just is a bunch of trouble. If I were “God” for a day, I’d shut it all down.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 26th April 2018 at 05:17.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), modwiz (25th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Personally I believe the original material was genuine, released over a period of time. I also believe Richard Doty became involved in an effort to debunk the story and passed false information to Bill Ryan.

I read every word as it was released at the time and there was definitely a moment when I felt the writers of the material had changed. When you read enough over a period of time it is very easy to spot inconsistencies in the grammar used.

Doty did what he was meant to do and caused doubts about Bill Ryan and the whole Serpo story.

I am not a fan of BR but in this instance I think he was duped.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), enjoy being (26th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), tarka the duck (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ArtyCarl View Post
    Personally I believe the original material was genuine, released over a period of time. I also believe Richard Doty became involved in an effort to debunk the story and passed false information to Bill Ryan.

I read every word as it was released at the time and there was definitely a moment when I felt the writers of the material had changed. When you read enough over a period of time it is very easy to spot inconsistencies in the grammar used.

Doty did what he was meant to do and caused doubts about Bill Ryan and the whole Serpo story.

I am not a fan of BR but in this instance I think he was duped.
    So, if I understand what you are saying, the original Serpo story has some truth to it?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018), WantDisclosure (26th April 2018)

Thanks
    You should update the Home page here that this is a one-sided, partisan, political website.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That sounds as if you think debunking is, per se, a bad thing.

Debunk = to expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief)

Isn't that what we all aspire to do??

The "us and them" mentality is so passé: alt media is no more all good than mainstream is all bad.
    A healthy dose of scepticism is needed in all matters.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2018), enjoy being (26th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I believe that the munch bunch was based on a true story.
    When the cow jumped over the moon, it dragged the stars a little bit with its udders and made the milky way.
    It is the ant race on Earth that has been communicating with alien life forms and calling them here, they want to gain technology to build themselves miniature walkman's.
    That is why ants and aliens look similar.
    If you smack your head on the table really really hard it opens up a portal into another dimension. If it doesn't work, you just didn't do it hard enough.
    Handkerchiefs are really queen sized Indian cotton sheets which have been zapped by miniaturizing black technology and this is our proof that chocolate is sentient.
    The first living form on the planet was not a chicken or an egg but the rooster, the rooster came first.
    You say potato, I say potato. But it really is pronounced, potato.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2018), Elen (26th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2018), Kathy (26th April 2018), palooka's revenge (26th April 2018)