Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Woods: MKULTRA victim

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    I would caution you, Aragorn, to be VERY careful in the future how you handle something like this. You are verging very closely on infringing upon one of my most fundamental freedoms: The Freedom of Speech. Thank you.
    We believe in freedom speech, but with responsibility. Do not attack another member with Ad hominem. And it wasn't Aragorn...it was me...I would do the same for you, if you were on the receiving end.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018), enjoy being (25th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    In asking a question for an answer, I was sincerely expressing my desire to know what DD's opinion was on these issues. Sorry Aragorn (or whoever) misunderstood my intent, which was responsible. End of discussion. Thank you.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    In asking a question for an answer, I was sincerely expressing my desire to know what DD's opinion was on these issues. Sorry Aragorn (or whoever) misunderstood my intent, which was responsible. End of discussion. Thank you.
    Please do not feel upset, it was not intended on my part. Your question was a very personal one and should have been addressed in a PM to DD. OK

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Answered in post #11.

Btw, I reported your post as it was clearly hostile. Under my agreement with Aragorn, I’m refraining from getting into the dogfights I clearly like so much. So your antagonistic post was dealt with by management who agreed with me after reading it according to the rules set by TOT management.

You are really not fooling anyone here. As a prime offender myself here at TOT, I know. I’ve now had hundreds of posts deleted, some I’ve spent a lot of time on getting the insult wording exactly right. You had one sentence. Get over it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Answered in post #11.

Btw, I reported your post as it was clearly hostile. Under my agreement with Aragorn, I’m refraining from getting into the dogfights I clearly like so much. So your antagonistic post was dealt with by management who agreed with me after reading it according to the rules set by TOT management.

You are really not fooling anyone here. As a prime offender myself here at TOT, I know. I’ve now had hundreds of posts deleted, some I’ve spent a lot of time on getting the insult wording exactly right. You had one sentence. Get over it.
    DD, you are truly a character...from the funny books no less... just kidding, of course.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2018), Dreamtimer (26th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    DD, you are truly a character...from the funny books no less... just kidding, of course.
    Thanks, I attribute it to years of training by a German Mother who, in turn, was raised under a Nazi regime and lived thru the worse of WWII and yet was very kind and yet firm with her brain damaged son.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post: