Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radio Gaianym: The Latest Work of John Lamb Lash The Gnostic Teacher (So Far)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I have had mixed feelings over these last few years about Mr. Lash. I listened to him speak of his revelations and his work with the gnostic writings and I really enjoyed it. I didn't like the Kalika War Party stuff. I don't know how much he's moved away from that. There's also a niggling question over a man so connected to the feminine spirit who has had such difficulty with actual women. Some of his attitudes about women were rather unpleasant and showed a lack of understanding.

Normally I probably wouldn't pursue his work anymore. He's not the first I heard of Sophia and gnostic wisdom. That was many years ago when my son was little.

As it is Modwiz who is presenting this and has worked deeply with it, I'm willing to give John another listen. I'd like to be able to discuss it with some understanding and intelligence.
    You said it, Dreamtimer and I'm there too! Thank you Rad for saving me from "killing the messenger". That is the worst crime in my books. And what Aragorn said is true. The Full Moon is in Scorpio, and very intense if not applied properly.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    You said it, Dreamtimer and I'm there too! Thank you Rad for saving me from "killing the messenger". That is the worst crime in my books. And what Aragorn said is true. The Full Moon is in Scorpio, and very intense if not applied properly.
    I was going to write a reply to Dreamtimer and you but, I will drop this here and record an unlisted video reply instead. Getting right to it, will keep it a short as my gabby self can and upload it. With the link in the next post members and forum viewers can see/listen to it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    The video is uploading and it occurred to me that a metaphor I wished to use was not included. The metaphor was about Prometheus and the giving of fire to humans. Once delivered it was free for all humans to use. At that time it was not so easy to bring fire into being, even with the knowledge. So, there were small groups of humans who were good at this and they became the fire keepers. The Sophianic Narrative is much like the fire given to us, with John being akin to the first fire keeper who now has to instruct others to so this so we can all benefit. As this is written, another ten minutes or so will be required to complete the upload and then it will be posted in this thread.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    Here it is. Have not watched it yet but, I can address any sloppiness, if found, in this thread.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPnPgoNLZg

Apologies to Nothing. I know this is a usage issue for him. Not sure he needs to view it though, curiosity can be a bitch.
    Last edited by modwiz, 30th April 2018 at 07:38.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), Melidae (30th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you. I appreciate your perspective and the effort you put into your presentation.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Thank you for the video, Mod.

To me, the last 4 minutes were the most important of the whole video. They confirmed what I had been thinking as I was reading through this thread.

21 minutes - self-correction
    22 minutes - constant self-correction
    23 minutes - sharing/not teaching
    23:50 minutes - message/messenger

That is my journey and experience also, although I must say that I have very few words to speak. I tend to let my being speak for me...which works better in real life than on a forum that depends on words to communicate!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th April 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018), PurpleLama (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Thank you for the video, Mod.

To me, the last 4 minutes were the most important of the whole video. They confirmed what I had been thinking as I was reading through this thread.

21 minutes - self-correction
    22 minutes - constant self-correction
    23 minutes - sharing/not teaching
    23:50 minutes - message/messenger

That is my journey and experience also, although I must say that I have very few words to speak. I tend to let my being speak for me...which works better in real life than on a forum that depends on words to communicate!
    I completely support teaching but, one has to have the skills to do so. Also, a corpus to instruct from. My joy with (t)his teaching method is much of the role of the teacher is to give the skills to connect with Sophia for the real instruction. Shamanic journeying for confirmation of teachings is also a big part. For me, not only is verification part of this but, 'extra', personalized, content is given. So, the teaching is an inner and outer process. Very balanced, IMO.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), Melidae (1st May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I completely support teaching but, one has to have the skills to do so. Also, a corpus to instruct from. My joy with (t)his teaching method is much of the role of the teacher is to give the skills to connect with Sophia for the real instruction. Shamanic journeying for confirmation of teachings is also a big part. For me, not only is verification part of this but, 'extra', personalized, content is given. So, the teaching is an inner and outer process. Very balanced, IMO.
    Your video spoke to the above clearly...and I agree for the most part.

I was speaking more to the point of the student being ready. If the student does not accept the teacher, or being taught, or has not the skills to connect with the subject, the attempt to teach will be in vain. Such is what seems to have happened to some in this thread.

With Respect

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (1st May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I've finally taken the time to listen to the episodes with JJL and it was good...better than I had imagined. He got my attention as soon as he started talking about Sylvie from NewEarth of course . And I'm happy that there wasn't a lot mentioned about the "War Party". The deduction of getting in touch with the Planet Earth, whatever she is called is the only way for us to start remembering our roots.

Very good Rad...thanks for sharing

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (1st May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    Very animated posts since the last video by JLL. Here is number six.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2018), Aragorn (1st May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Elen (9th May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    This thread is getting decent views by non-member visitors. Hello visitors.

Time to post the seventh of the, so far, eleven videos.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2018), Aragorn (9th May 2018), Dreamtimer (9th May 2018), Elen (9th May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    Time for number Eight. Trying to stretch things out a bit until JLL resumes making new ones. He has been traveling and setting up new education portals that have not allowed him to sit and do shows with anyone, including the one or two he and I were going to do. Some of his plans will be in video Nine.

Last edited by modwiz, 17th May 2018 at 14:17.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2018), Aragorn (18th May 2018), Dreamtimer (17th May 2018), Elen (18th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Gosh, lol 8 episodes, will give it time now, thanks Modrad. Have had to await the right time as such, to merit it.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018), Kathy (27th May 2018)