Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Gaianym: The Latest Work of John Lamb Lash The Gnostic Teacher (So Far)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Radio Gaianym: The Latest Work of John Lamb Lash The Gnostic Teacher (So Far)

John Lamb Lash was born to reclaim the original story of our species, the Anthopos. It's origin, creation and Creator. These videos may be hard to apprehend for those not familiar with the Narrative and lexicon of the teachings. TOT has more outside traffic than internal and this thread is to make this work available to the many who have heard the terms, Sophia, Gnostics, gnosis and John Lash. This is the spirit this material is presented.

As I am about to listen to the tenth presentation of this series I will put the third in now and fill the thread in as seems reasonable to not overload it.

This is number three and will proceed forward from there.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2018), Aragorn (22nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), JRS (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I do have a 9-10 year old event that shaped my life.

It was then that I realized that there were forces outside of myself working with me, protecting me from the worst of 'evils'
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I do have a 9-10 year old event that shaped my life.

It was then that I realized that there were forces outside of myself working with me, protecting me from the worst of 'evils'
    I hear you and appreciate the reminder that this thread exists. Time for another upload.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018)

Thanks
    This is the video that follows the one in the OP.

I do not give a synopsis because there could be replies to that rather than the full context of the video. We live in a world of reacting to sound bites and snippets. I do not wish to contribute to that poor form of communication. John Lash has a way of speaking and his walk-about method cannot be condensed and remain true to the message.

Last edited by modwiz, 28th April 2018 at 17:31.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (29th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018)

Thanks
    This series has been well received on YouTube, humble by popular standards though. I prefer quality to quantity. Joseph Stalin had his own take on it quantity as a quality.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (29th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This is the video that follows the one in the OP.

I do not give a synopsis because there could be replies to that rather than the full context of the video. We live in a world of reacting to sound bites and snippets. I do not wish to contribute to that poor form of communication. John Lash has a way of speaking and his walk-about method cannot be condensed and remain true to the message.

I guess Lash places the words of an obviously senseless comedian on a par with Abrahamic theologians? He spends most of his time in this video castigating spiritual beliefs while maintaining that to do so is the height of hypocrisy. Wow, come on, listening to this guy is painful...I'm sure this is meaningful to the white male but for most individuals attuned to the 'higher' word this is patent speciousness if not nonsense. yeouch and trust me I hate to say such a thing but this is offensive likely to the vast majority of the human species.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), modwiz (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    Lash is simply not fit to represent any great truth unless it is 'allegiance' to our most basic nature is the fate of man.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    I guess Lash places the words of an obviously senseless comedian on a par with Abrahamic theologians? He spends most of his time in this video castigating spiritual beliefs while maintaining that to do so is the height of hypocrisy. Wow, come on, listening to this guy is painful...I'm sure this is meaningful to the white male but for most individuals attuned to the 'higher' word this is patent speciousness if not nonsense. yeouch and trust me I hate to say such a thing but this is offensive likely to the vast majority of the human species.
    I guess you unaware of the Gnostic view of Abrahamic anything, It is not Lash's view. You would do yourself a favor not listening to any more of these/his videos. There are whole categories of videos I ignore.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st May 2018 at 16:01.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    Lash is simply not fit to represent any great truth unless it is 'allegiance' to our most basic nature is the fate of man.
    To each their own, but this assertion of yours as to who is fit to teach/represent is stunning. John Lash has a body of work that one would have come to par ro be taken seriously, if one is to be taken seriously. John has more than earned his place and right to represent.

Furthermore, Gnostics, not the simple "I'm a gnostic types" but, serious student/practitioners are also shamans who can make contact and verify 'intel' in many ways. I do not just speak for myself, though I could.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), Melidae (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    Sure, I'm certain it can be validated but I submit that even with validation if the vibe is off, it should serve as a warning that one is being misled.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Sure, I'm certain it can be validated but I submit that even with validation if the vibe is off, it should serve as a warning that one is being misled.

You struggled to find joy for the Koreas in the thread Nothing started. The vibe is off, for you. So, guide yourself away from the material.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    that's fair...but I didn't struggle to find joy in the Koreas, I struggled to find joy in Trump...Trump is the prototypical misleader...most anything he touches will come to ruin with the exception of himself and that is only a matter of time.

I can't judge 'you' Modwiz...I only hope that your 'source' is true.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), modwiz (29th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I think you've just stepped all over our brother modwiz' heart, NotAPretender. As a Gnostic, he genuinely admires John Lamb Lash's work, and he's scheduled to do a couple of videos with him in the very near future — maybe even right now as we speak.

Perhaps a bit blunt you were?

Note: When I posted my rant about misinformation here, I was chewed up and spat out by a couple of members. I'm not saying that Rad's going to chew you up and spit you out, but subtlety seems to be in greater demand these days here at The One Truth. But then again, some members whom are best left unnamed don't seem to parse subtlety very well. So then there's that again. Hmm... Difficult situation. [/QUOTE]
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    I know...truth is I know John Lash...I have for quite awhile thought he had gone over to the darkside. Hearing that video was like a slap in the face. I should have just swallowed my 5th dimensional shock and not posted. If I thought an apology would make any difference I would offer it in extreme humility, but I know it wouldn't. It worries me when I think people are being misled by someone with not pure motives.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think you've just stepped all over our brother modwiz' heart, NotAPretender. As a Gnostic, he genuinely admires John Lamb Lash's work, and he's scheduled to do a couple of videos with him in the very near future — maybe even right now as we speak.

Perhaps a bit blunt you were?

Note: When I posted my rant about misinformation here, I was chewed up and spat out by a couple of members. I'm not saying that Rad's going to chew you up and spit you out, but subtlety seems to be in greater demand these days here at The One Truth. But then again, some members whom are best left unnamed don't seem to parse subtlety very well. So then there's that again. Hmm... Difficult situation.
    No chewing for NAP. Our dance has us stepping on each others toes, it is not pretty to watch but, it is an honest dance. Thank you for inserting yourself here to change the rhythm a bit, brother.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th April 2018), Aragorn (29th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th April 2018), Melidae (1st May 2018)