Thread: QAnon on the Rothschilds & Satanism – Trump’s Secret Alliance with Putin

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

QAnon on the Rothschilds & Satanism – Trump’s Secret Alliance with Putin

This is Part 2 of an article posted on Exopolitics dot org April 21, 2018:

QAnon on the Rothschilds & Satanism – Trump’s Secret Alliance with Putin

Written by Dr Michael Salla

In Part 1, I analyzed QAnon posts identifying the puppet masters behind the Deep State – the Rothschild family, House of Saud, and George Soros – and the enormous financial resources at their disposal. To achieve control at a global level, the three puppet masters coordinate their efforts through different functions they respectively exercise. . .

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-on...he-deep-state/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Herbert (23rd April 2018), JRS (23rd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Both parts important reads IMO.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Both parts important reads IMO.
    Personally, I don't have the patience to try to read QAnon myself, but I trust my intuition about the value of Michael Salla's investigations and analysis.

Another person I pay attention to on this is Louisa of The Goldfish Report "POTUS (President of the United States) Reports" she hosts with guest Jim Fetzer. I think she's dedicated to the truth and to we the people. She is able to disagree with Jim Fetzer on Pres. Trump's true intentions and the two of them do it in a civil manner. Honest people do disagree sometimes.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Psychotic paranoids and Paranoid personality disordered are almost always honest. They don't have the psychological coherence necessary to prevaricate...That takes focus and the need to form ideas that are intended to gain social advantage. Those types are not looking to gain social advantage, they are merely running for their lives in hysterical fear.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Psychotic paranoids and Paranoid personality disordered are almost always honest. They don't have the psychological coherence necessary to prevaricate...That takes focus and the need to form ideas that are intended to gain social advantage. Those types are not looking to gain social advantage, they are merely running for their lives in hysterical fear.
    “Nice observation”, he thinks while looking in a mirror...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    “Nice observation”, he thinks while looking in a mirror...
    lol, yeah I can do that...my cat does too, no kidding.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    lol, yeah I can do that...my cat does too, no kidding.
    Ginger, our lately departed and sorely missed cat, sometimes got angry with the cat in the mirror...lately I’m getting pissed off with the same guy....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    how in the world did Trump miss Jerome Corsi...this guy would have been awesome as a cabinet member...he could have been the secretary of the Department of the 'Q' a.k.a. The Big W.T.F.!?!!

When I was in undergrad school, I heard a taped interview between a psychologist and diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. I'm currently listening to a video of a 'Q' proponent. Literally, there is no difference down to the references of monarchical lineage and Presidential intent. It could be the very same person.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 22nd April 2018 at 22:02.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd April 2018), Elen (23rd April 2018), Kathy (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Another person I pay attention to on this is Louisa of The Goldfish Report "POTUS (President of the United States) Reports" she hosts with guest Jim Fetzer.
    The latest;

First published at 21:10 UTC on April 23rd, 2018.

On The GoldFish Report No. 218 Louisa presents some Q Theory drawing a large web of connections in the Q posts to people and events comprising the Luciferian Pedo-Gate players. Jim reports on the escalation in Syria and the dire consequences that appear imminent for War in addition to reporting on a possible Iran & China Deal, North Korea, Russia's response or pullback on American imports amid heightened tensions between them and the US, and the NeoCon's agenda for a greater Israel and control of territory for rights to build a pipeline across Syria. Jim also discusses the reports of no evidence of chemical weapons in Syria, the Irony of DNC and Alex Jones Lawsuits, IG Report, Comey, McCabe, DNC Collusion, POTUS's new lawyers, Blacklisting of Alt-Right websites, War on Truthful reporting, False Flag updates and much more. You Don't want to miss this report! The Red Pills keep coming in this Great Awakening!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TevtHNCJwMHU/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th April 2018)