Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Leelas and Rants

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I am listening to this fabulous rant on a meaning for life. He is a teacher in his school. It is associated with Biogeometry and a synthesis of different traditions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5kbbJtLdQ

New structures are being created by us and we take them with us.

The most wonderful flowers and plants this year. I visited a friend who showed me her plants and flowers. her experience is much like mine... everything is just exhuberantly popping in glory. I have seen so many wild flowers. I discovered wild lettuce in my yard. Yesterday was just a simply daily ways perfect time and the last two days, I feel time slowing so there seems I have more time?

I am so excited about more beauty and more exploration possible. The intention to be more conscious within this wonderful world around me seems happening. Lately I have been studying cosmetics. I had an insight that I am not so interested in making potions as being a merchant of the mysterious healing ingredients to DIY potions. I am so enjoying the raw ingredients I bought, the essential oils and the minerals, the serums butters and oils.

I really really think there IS a real change as if the EVENT has already happened?
    I'm a fulltime advocate of the 'synthesis'... I may have posted this before but it relates to of all things "The Reader's Digest". It was written when the 'collective consciousness' was becoming more aware of the implications of quantum theoretics.

The article ended with this statement: "As scientists climbed the mountain and finally reached its apex, they peered over the top and the first thing they saw was a mystic sitting there. The mystic said, "I told you so."

I actually had a Jesuit priest trained at 'Notre Dame', he was a visiting professor at my undergrad university, ask me for a copy of the article...
    interesting...'slowing energy below the speed of light'...That was the basis of my very unsophisticated early thinking for a time machine...
    Last edited by Elen, 27th May 2018 at 05:09. Reason: double
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Dreamtimer (26th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), Maggie (30th May 2018)

Thanks
    I am listening to this fabulous rant on a meaning for life. He is a teacher in his school. It is associated with Biogeometry and a synthesis of different traditions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5kbbJtLdQ

New structures are being created by us and we take them with us.

The most wonderful flowers and plants this year. I visited a friend who showed me her plants and flowers. her experience is much like mine... everything is just exhuberantly popping in glory. I have seen so many wild flowers. I discovered wild lettuce in my yard. Yesterday was just a simply daily ways perfect time and the last two days, I feel time slowing so there seems I have more time?

I am so excited about more beauty and more exploration possible. The intention to be more conscious within this wonderful world around me seems happening. Lately I have been studying cosmetics. I had an insight that I am not so interested in making potions as being a merchant of the mysterious healing ingredients to DIY potions. I am so enjoying the raw ingredients I bought, the essential oils and the minerals, the serums butters and oils.

I really really think there IS a real change as if the EVENT has already happened?
    Does he have a book? thnx

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Dreamtimer (26th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), Maggie (30th May 2018)

Thanks
    I worked with a Ph.D researcher whose project involved electron microscopy utilized to understand cellular behavior and disease from a 'chemical configuration' perspective. His was a failing project due to lack of any significant breakthroughs. He was a very weird guy, about my age, but he asked me to resign because I was such a loser. What was weird was that he kept referring to me sarcastically 'as smarter than he was and that was the reason I wouldn't take direction'. As I said, he was very weird.

In any case, I"ll bet he never even considered this angle...too bad for him. I went to a department gathering and as just a little guy that had no business being there I just listened to their typical gathering exchanges. One of the professors kept gibing him because he wasn't going to win a Nobel that year... hostility and professional jealousy was out of control.

Through the years I've concluded that the root of most disease is inflammation based. I'm sure that is obvious to many. Incidentally, really not trying to blow my own horn, not even a little, I've always prided myself on the ability to 'diagnose' people's illnesses, I never tried to do this professionally, of course, but I have been wrong one time when I told my sister-in-law not to worry about an 'itchy' mole. It turned out to be melanoma which she recovered from but did have surgery to have it removed. That was over 20 years ago and she is still fine.

I never tell anyone this...but since you are wherever you are but a safe distance from me and don't really know me...I will.

I had a friend tell me one time that he 'believed' that I could heal him by just touching him...Of course, we were in an altered state when he said it, I never really placed much stock in it...a little over the top for my blood. but it was a nice sentiment

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), Maggie (30th May 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Randall Carlson is a catastrophist.
    He says evolution is like a sawtooth graph.
    Forward momentum is interrupted by climate and impact events.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPB9R5ttngk

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Elen (31st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I worked with a Ph.D researcher whose project involved electron microscopy utilized to understand cellular behavior and disease from a 'chemical configuration' perspective. His was a failing project due to lack of any significant breakthroughs. He was a very weird guy, about my age, but he asked me to resign because I was such a loser. What was weird was that he kept referring to me sarcastically 'as smarter than he was and that was the reason I wouldn't take direction'. As I said, he was very weird.

In any case, I"ll bet he never even considered this angle...too bad for him. I went to a department gathering and as just a little guy that had no business being there I just listened to their typical gathering exchanges. One of the professors kept gibing him because he wasn't going to win a Nobel that year... hostility and professional jealousy was out of control.

Through the years I've concluded that the root of most disease is inflammation based. I'm sure that is obvious to many. Incidentally, really not trying to blow my own horn, not even a little, I've always prided myself on the ability to 'diagnose' people's illnesses, I never tried to do this professionally, of course, but I have been wrong one time when I told my sister-in-law not to worry about an 'itchy' mole. It turned out to be melanoma which she recovered from but did have surgery to have it removed. That was over 20 years ago and she is still fine.

I never tell anyone this...but since you are wherever you are but a safe distance from me and don't really know me...I will.

I had a friend tell me one time that he 'believed' that I could heal him by just touching him...Of course, we were in an altered state when he said it, I never really placed much stock in it...a little over the top for my blood. but it was a nice sentiment
    I have also thought about several ideas coming off of you rant.

If the collective reality (whether "real" or simulation) is a shared experience, IMO as a venture in creation we have lived and we will die by our values cherished and the behavior we have acted out. SO.... we ought to know what we are planning and be really ready to change course. We have not even succeeded in a world where humans can thrive as it is under the best of circumstances. We act like a cancer unfortunately IMO and as a group venture changing thoughts into manifestations, IMO we have succeeded in one move. IMO that is by giving people a chance to repudiate spending all our lives pursuing trivia and wasting a chance to create a civilization that might survive a catyclysm and pull forward all the good and wise from the previous one.

I think about what I consider "good" and would like to hold fast against the tsunami and volcano and earthquake and ice.... This is really not about books and writing but being wisdom keepers and becoming what we might be in ourselves... healers? seers?, channelers?, magi?, humane scientists who have empathy for all beings? magic today is possibly science to morrow? IF we are deeply feeling about our possible evolutionarily aimed destiny.... IMo my wish is not for the stars and escaping a "dying planet" but becoming a global mind with our very own planet. IMO how to live so everyone is not a victim of ignorance is a much more valuable pursuit.

(Can we agree to the idea that IT MEANS SOMETHING TO US now that past "people" and cultures living in high level civilisations were destroyed? Their technology was mighty, their cultures exotic and their arts were exquisite. They were swept away. Now academies might fudge the data but they cannot stop what is true from being just that)

IMO my ancestors survived catyclysm and were lucky or skilled and generations later I am in a civilization. It is such a shallow one IMO and that feels so full of grief. We could craete infrastructure to maintain our own probable lives in a panet of upheavels even now! We could BUILD great achievements of working social structures FOR the future by acting in OUR living interest using the fruits we love of the past. Maybe its true that those in control seek the end of human kind? But its the rest of us who actually yearn for something we can contribute to the future. Again, it is a collective future as this is what we are acting out. Our subtle reality of mind becomes expressed in the physical. What matters is our creation from now. What is popular and can be funded are not what could possibly work with almost the least amount of perturbation.

For one thing, our internal technology is not being emphasized. We are the most wispy specimens with frail capacity because we don't exercise the abilities. For instance meditation is not a religious ritual but IMO a necessary human technology.

People who think about a "good job" are funneled into worthless occupations and kept in stress and chasing stuff they are believing they need. I feel really mad about what looks like stupid is as stupid does.
    All the printed books of opinions (each authored by a mind) and all the fragile technology, all the emphasis on making gee gaws and on shallow convenience seem so misguided in the light of knowing how temporary. Considering the hard evidence makes it very clear. WE may well be the next ones to go.

All the petty rivalries in academies over control of knowledge does not matter a whit if what they think they know is forgotten. If the underlying matrix is scheduled in and of its design to have cycles that include dissolution of all existing civilizations (as in cometary events that burn and strafe) we ought to IMO always be taking that in first.... what in ever we do might last?
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th May 2018 at 23:30.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Elen (31st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), modwiz (31st May 2018)

Thanks
    I have also thought about several ideas coming off of you rant.

If the collective reality (whether "real" or simulation) is a shared experience, IMO as a venture in creation we have lived and we will die by our values cherished and the behavior we have acted out. SO.... we ought to know what we are planning and be really ready to change course. We have not even succeeded in a world where humans can thrive as it is under the best of circumstances. We act like a cancer unfortunately IMO and as a group venture changing thoughts into manifestations, IMO we have succeeded in one move. IMO that is by giving people a chance to repudiate spending all our lives pursuing trivia and wasting a chance to create a civilization that might survive a catyclysm and pull forward all the good and wise from the previous one.

I think about what I consider "good" and would like to hold fast against the tsunami and volcano and earthquake and ice.... This is really not about books and writing but being wisdom keepers and becoming what we might be in ourselves... healers? seers?, channelers?, magi?, humane scientists who have empathy for all beings? magic today is possibly science to morrow? IF we are deeply feeling about our possible evolutionarily aimed destiny.... IMo my wish is not for the stars and escaping a "dying planet" but becoming a global mind with our very own planet. IMO how to live so everyone is not a victim of ignorance is a much more valuable pursuit.

(Can we agree to the idea that IT MEANS SOMETHING TO US now that past "people" and cultures living in high level civilisations were destroyed? Their technology was mighty, their cultures exotic and their arts were exquisite. They were swept away. Now academies might fudge the data but they cannot stop what is true from being just that)

IMO my ancestors survived catyclysm and were lucky or skilled and generations later I am in a civilization. It is such a shallow one IMO and that feels so full of grief. We could craete infrastructure to maintain our own probable lives in a panet of upheavels even now! We could BUILD great achievements of working social structures FOR the future by acting in OUR living interest using the fruits we love of the past. Maybe its true that those in control seek the end of human kind? But its the rest of us who actually yearn for something we can contribute to the future. Again, it is a collective future as this is what we are acting out. Our subtle reality of mind becomes expressed in the physical. What matters is our creation from now. What is popular and can be funded are not what could possibly work with almost the least amount of perturbation.

For one thing, our internal technology is not being emphasized. We are the most wispy specimens with frail capacity because we don't exercise the abilities. For instance meditation is not a religious ritual but IMO a necessary human technology.

People who think about a "good job" are funneled into worthless occupations and kept in stress and chasing stuff they are believing they need. I feel really mad about what looks like stupid is as stupid does.
    All the printed books of opinions (each authored by a mind) and all the fragile technology, all the emphasis on making gee gaws and on shallow convenience seem so misguided in the light of knowing how temporary. Considering the hard evidence makes it very clear. WE may well be the next ones to go.

All the petty rivalries in academies over control of knowledge does not matter a whit if what they think they know is forgotten. If the underlying matrix is scheduled in and of its design to have cycles that include dissolution of all existing civilizations (as in cometary events that burn and strafe) we ought to IMO always be taking that in first.... what in ever we do might last?
    very nice...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Elen (31st May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Randall Carlson is a catastrophist.
    He says evolution is like a sawtooth graph.
    Forward momentum is interrupted by climate and impact events.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPB9R5ttngk
    I turned it off immediately when he said that nonpaying listeners are "stealing". I don't intend to pay, and I'm not considering myself a thief. So there you are...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 01:46.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Elen (31st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    I liked the picture on the front but closed it as soon as the time code said 3hrs.
    :-D

I'd probably agree with some of that notion that humans have required serious butt slaps to 'evolve'. But hmm, revisionist? necessary? probably is a topic that could take up several hours. Could easily be someone just flapping their wing and flying in circles though.
    Me too...and I like Randall Carlson generally. Sorry Maggie!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2018), Aragorn (31st May 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2018), enjoy being (31st May 2018), Kathy (31st May 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Bugger, do i look at or into it, as i liked the visual also, was attracted, ponder ponder

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2018), modwiz (6th June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Bugger, do i look at or into it, as i liked the visual also, was attracted, ponder ponder
    here's quite an interesting story. ponder ponder?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0sc2DczmI0

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2018), Aragorn (7th June 2018), Dreamtimer (7th June 2018), Elen (7th June 2018)

Thanks
    This is a great video IMO. It was great for me and I will watch it again.
    I think he has simple good self healing advice that helped me today.
    We can create hacks of our own.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQ6vYrk9uk

more from the Robes

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oob3-6zvw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGf73wdghE

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2018), Aragorn (7th June 2018), Dreamtimer (7th June 2018), Elen (7th June 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Interesting Maggie, thanks.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2018), Aragorn (7th June 2018), Dreamtimer (7th June 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Interesting Maggie, thanks.
    I had never heard of Penny Kelly.
    What is discussed in her interviews is very striking.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2018), Aragorn (7th June 2018), Elen (8th June 2018)

Thanks
    I had never heard of Penny Kelly.
    What is discussed in her interviews is very striking.
    It might be that I am just totally crazy but I think we ARE headed to an organic magical reality where we will read one another's mind, manifest food in our hands, teleport, carry our bodies with us when we "pass away". I have always sensed that the dire predictions that were heralded and did not come true was SIMPLY because enough of us are here saying: "No thanks".

I prefer gentle chaos. Now if one KNOWS what gentle chos is, it is disturbance that needs no continents to sink. People who HAVE the conscious know how, MITIGATE any disturbance. Change is not civilization catastrophic when embraced and ameliorated. I am sure many presence healers are doing that unconsciously. Just imagine what consiousness coordinating with global agreement COULD DO. Some have to start it> I think we are starting it.

Do we want to have the revolution to overthrow with civil war all the time and the collateral damage. IMO those who want will ahve and in some way EVERYONE can have their choice.I have no idea how this works but I always knew we REALLY have free will and if one can impose a whole world on others, THAT is not free. So Obviously TO ME our choice HERE matters.

I EXPECT this wave event is really TRUE. Our responsibility for what we create will become clear IMO. That fact will show itself and it will be a shock. Maybe many will die off and the rest better suited to self responsibility?

Another long video. I really liked the conversation.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-84f-TdZWA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpH-quSR0k
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th June 2018 at 05:49.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2018), Dreamtimer (8th June 2018), Elen (8th June 2018)