Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leelas and Rants

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Leelas and Rants

several people have come on board with a huge meme... that of this "simulation" as a game we are voluntarily playing. One of the people we hear more and more form is Sonia Barrett. I like her very much and she is a grandmother. Grandmothers hold a special place for me in the game of life. She has free webseminars. In these she Rants... By this I mean she explicates her opinion of "what is going on." I think we should all be ranting and it may seem like harsh words sometimes. Soft to prickly are tones of rants... they come in all flavors.

I also am taken with the post I made about Krishna in the Cosmic thread. A particular guru ranted about the playfulness , even slightly socially scoundrelish and tricky plafulness of God. Of course tricky and scoundrel are opinions. However in the game it is a world where opinions shape our game. We need to hear ourselves talk and in the case of writing, using Journaling as a tool to know thyself.

I start my rant:

Tonight I feel infuriated by a family who seem so shallow, so unhealthy and so pitiful that it gets my gorge up.

The reason I feel angry is that I have been involved with them. It staretd with a "Kitty House". It is a place where Eileen kept her cats. No one lived there. At first in taking the job, I was horrified by the fact that they live all alone and see people only once a day. It goes againts my grain that companion animals belong with people! These SO UNCONSCIOUS humans just collect the cats thinking they need only to be fed and watered.

This started three years ago. I am very upset that I have ended up taking 3 cats here this week and helped take three more to another well intentioned person who needs more cats like a mallet hit on her head. But the sorry assed people I am angry about just shrugged their responsibity and that I took the cats with resistance but feel responsible for their well being is my ACTION.

I feel outraged that human beings can live so childishly gathering drama and spreading discomfort because they refuse to take repsonsibility for their own mess. I feel no compassion right now.

So how do I manage this situation in the game of my life. Even while I feel irritated extremely, there is another sense that I just need to adjust my response EVEN though I FEEL PISSED> This is the game. My game IS MINE> I MOVE this week in my game. This is a thought I have even when obscessing about my ire.

Ranting feels good.
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th April 2018 at 01:41.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've heard stories like this before...but you're right...people can be callous and irresponsible. I say your rant is very justified...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (19th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Shivafari. 2010

And Shiva dances faster,
    The storms mistaken,
    by some,
    for now,
    The laughter has already begun.
    The mind, the wind, the sun.
    Jah is mighty,
    they free their feet,
    they feel the warmth,
    understand its song.
    So be true,
    and naught be wrong.
    Fear not the storm,
    for it caresses,
    and defines thine will.

Old rant.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    This is another rant. This game I am playing seems to be involved with a huge question of what is "health". I want to play on the far reaches of what I think the meaning of health IS. IMO health is a state where the human has started working with his/her larger context and accepts a natural constant refreshment of the body. Health is IMO when we each take repsonsibility for our connection to our larger context of truth and reflect a more elegant state of refinement IN OUR BODY> health is IMO a beauty state.

So I am sickened and feel nauseated when I hear people invoke sorriness and what feels ugly to me. I hate it when people die because I can't believe that the manner of death I have been seeing looks beautiful. Disappearing in a ball of light would IMO be beautiful. So I do THINK that this game I am playing is about stretching the opinion of how we achieve our state of natural perfecting by way of attention to being in divinity. This is the route to health IMO.

Claiming victim status of every kind nauseates me. I am angry that my world still has what I dslike in abundance. I want to have a strong and powerful ego that can make good things in my world be apparent. YES< it is what I believe I desire that is important to entertain as I am ego in one aspect. I am desiring to have a MAGIC Game. I want Divine assistance from a Universe that can only say YES> So i need to be careful what i intend and be conscious.

I suspect I am IN one very fine experience of exploring matter. My tapped in supply (Abraham's word) is in my hands and I am creating a life here.. This is PLAY WORLD and it could be delightful.

Abraham is a source of reminder that our emotional tone and thoughts reverberate. I felt so angry earlier and not now. So we can change our feeling and THAT IMO is the trickiness of the game. feeling needs to come form the inside out as our feeling.

What I am still reverberating to as I encounter other beings is being TOO EMPATHIC. I feel their feelings and then I get mad about the feelings when I SHOULD just have my own feelings that I generate. But this is part of the game too... that one has abilities like feeling what others feel (the others are god too) and not knowing it is that joining with them that drives me crazy. If I can feel good, other egos that my ego is triggered by hardly feel irritating.

I am embracing that we do have a reason to mingle with people and act and play as deeply in the Leela as possible. BUT my opinion is that I do not understand why one would choose to be at effect in pretense when we can equally pretend to be cause and the Leela playfully allows us that option. Why would someone choose discofort and illness and pain and hatefulness when we can change the program.

Robert Young clued me into a profound truth. Right next to play world is divine world. There in divine world all "problems" are taken and care solves them. God just does it. In play world we are able to do all kinds of things and we all have to do action to have consequence. It is not always pleasant. IMO we go back and forth between these states place. I feel frustration that everyone can't see our responsibility in play world. It COULD be so much more bringing divine principles in its "play".

Instead of needing to preach, I need to do the work. But I still want to shout... Divinity is just a small consciousness step to TAP IN and it widespread connection helps make a different "world". That widespread recognition of AGENCY IN OUR HANDS is what i want to see in the collective. Then we can deal with content.
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th April 2018 at 02:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    yesssss....

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I've heard stories like this before...but you're right...people can be callous and irresponsible. I say your rant is very justified...
    I am sure you have heard stories. Care to rant? Callous and irresponsible is the most infuriating combination for me. It really triggers me to feel rage and spiraling down into a despond is easy. I am historically more of an angry person and this area always was triggering because I think I see people screwing up MY reality, hurting what I care about, hurting ME.

But the cutting edge is knowing they never can do that at all. This is so far up the street in capacity that it cannot be embraced easily. I KNOW this "being at effect" a false belief and yet I keep stumbling over it.

I think I must constantly clear beliefs like this in a purge by in the emotional fire. I need to actively feel different about the idea. I need to forget it. I need a new feeling and a new thought to move out of reacting. It is hard work but feels right. I can rant about it's importance to me. But I also should stop focusing and look at something new.

I will borrow this image form another place as I think rants belong in the fiire... spoken then burned to transmute. everyone can burn rants... even others' we hear... we are all god.

Purification feels good by acknowledging my own opinion and then burning its importance.

Last edited by Maggie, 19th April 2018 at 02:56.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Shivafari. 2010

And Shiva dances faster,
    The storms mistaken,
    by some,
    for now,
    The laughter has already begun.
    The mind, the wind, the sun.
    Jah is mighty,
    they free their feet,
    they feel the warmth,
    understand its song.
    So be true,
    and naught be wrong.
    Fear not the storm,
    for it caresses,
    and defines thine will.

Old rant.
    Thank you kindly for sharing your caressing storm rant.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I want to address a previous rant

"The alt community is dying because it never made the leap from reaction to actually being the vangaurd. As with all attempts to respond to the status quo, the alt community agreed that something was wrong and something else is wrong and something else and something else and someething..some...thing

There will NEVER be an alternative that does not flip to the alternative and then another alternative.
    If the basis is war then peace then war then peace because each state failed to provide what some agreed they wanted....
    SO BE THE COIN THAT FLIPS.

The alternative community is dead. Long Live the LIVING which needs no alternative.
    That LIFE being born will never be seen on a coin.

This is my rant obviously but I feel really good spouting it. Thanks for the opportunity."

I ranted about being reactionary. We each know how much power we have over our reactivity. So what if I react once... but why should I let myself be caught again? And can't I learn from what i see others doing. Is it enough to grok it and stop talking and claiming and keep searching further. IMO I need to learn to stop repeating the stories.

To know, to will, to to dare, TO KEEP SILENT is a great maxim IMO.

I can say something and write it but if I don't burn the subject matter and move on, I'll keep acting the same way. It scares me to know how likely repetition may be. I am aiming at the promotion of a forward thrust where we stop repeating ourselves. If it was said or done once, that should be enough. At least that is my goal.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Neil Kramer rants wonderfully....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtDJPkfJUk

And a whole different rant.
    The point being a rant is the expression of where we are coming from.
    That is why I am encouraging us all to do that action of sharing what is groping.
    It is particularly important for the ranter and listening honors the ranter but we should not take it as a "teaching" form some superior source.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wRZRHLsDso
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th April 2018 at 04:01.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is a fair comment maggie. Well a fair comment I understand. But yes the reaction in me wants to help shape the image you are painting, but it is not necessarily for me to do such a thing. Yet again, sometimes contributions are perfect.

That would be my contibution to the idea of silence and stemming of repetition.
    That finding the balance of when to contribute and when to be silent would be good. Silence can be comfortable, or it can lead to distortion.
    such a fruit salad of energies when one will choose to translate silence to suit themselves. Sometimes silence allows distortions to continue in the shadows. But sometimes it keeps conflict from distorting the light.
    Back to knowing self and being capable in the emotions to be able to do and be the things which are the right vibration of action not interferred with by ego.

People can also find themselves inhabiting some space between where they become passive aggressive and hide their barbs in their words and silences. I see that a lot in certain types. But some of what I see is likely me projecting what it appears like.
    We have to sort of give people a break for their poor abilities to perfectly communicate. We all fail in some way or other usually.
    Personally, I quite like to use words that might trigger people sometimes, just to help us all practice. But try to do it in a way where it is humourous.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 19th April 2018 at 03:17.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (19th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Neil Kramer rants wonderfully....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtDJPkfJUk
    This is accurate and observable.

nicely crammed so far. Thanks for the share.

Trauma - a record being scratched. There's your 'repeat' notion.
    Following the detours and scars again and again. Going over the same ground
    Last edited by enjoy being, 19th April 2018 at 03:55.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And a whole different rant.
    The point being a rant is the expression of where we are coming from.
    That is why I am encouraging us all to do that action of sharing what is groping.
    It is particularly important for the ranter and listening honors the ranter but we should not take it as a "teaching" form some superior source.
    Exactly. Couldn't agree more. ohh where's that other passage about creating a space to be heard...
    A common ritual at gatherings is the use of the Tokutoku, or talking stick. Whoever holds the stick can speak whatever they want for however long they want. Holding the stick creates the space for everyone hearing each other. This is the prerequisite for peace. Everyone needs to have a say, and what everyone has to say needs to be validated, not necessarily be agreed with, but heard. In spaciousness there is place for everyone. There is no time pressure: “it takes as long as it takes.”
    from same page..
    I can only work in a healing way with someone when I care for them, feel genuine love, unconditional love, Aroha. This means, to accept them the way they are. Acceptance creates the space for this person to unfold, for healing to occur. It is necessary to help heal any internalised fights.
    Time to repost this video too.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_vN-NNBns

Oh, and I am enjoying things being spoken about in the Anita Moorjani interview too
    Last edited by enjoy being, 19th April 2018 at 05:16.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I am sure you have heard stories. Care to rant? Callous and irresponsible is the most infuriating combination for me. It really triggers me to feel rage and spiraling down into a despond is easy. I am historically more of an angry person and this area always was triggering because I think I see people screwing up MY reality, hurting what I care about, hurting ME.

But the cutting edge is knowing they never can do that at all. This is so far up the street in capacity that it cannot be embraced easily. I KNOW this "being at effect" a false belief and yet I keep stumbling over it.

I think I must constantly clear beliefs like this in a purge by in the emotional fire. I need to actively feel different about the idea. I need to forget it. I need a new feeling and a new thought to move out of reacting. It is hard work but feels right. I can rant about it's importance to me. But I also should stop focusing and look at something new.

I will borrow this image form another place as I think rants belong in the fiire... spoken then burned to transmute. everyone can burn rants... even others' we hear... we are all god.

Purification feels good by acknowledging my own opinion and then burning its importance.

I agree, just burn everything to a cinder....

Hi Maggie, The stories I heard were about me...I'm still making amends for all my youthful indiscretions, my misspent youth, and my misdirected attitude...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (20th April 2018), enjoy being (20th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (20th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    ...well, since we keep 2nd critters as “pets” the 4th density entities are allowed to keep us 3rd density critters as pets. Think about it.

Karma baby...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2018), Elen (20th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018), Maggie (20th April 2018), PurpleLama (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    ...well, since we keep 2nd critters as “pets” the 4th density entities are allowed to keep us 3rd density critters as pets. Think about it.

Karma baby...
    Thanks DD.
    I appreciate your mini rant ... and you.

Ranting again as it is so enjoyable.

I have thought much the same in a way. Fair play goes for me like the Golden Rule and gets personal... so if I am eating animals, I am declaring that this is also OK for me, to be "eaten" in various ways.

IMO "keeping pets" is way different than living with other beings.... and I practice being with other beings who are friends. Impassioned I am about friendship being the highest form of ethics. We are learning how to be firend and kin with all life.

I do agree that it does all go back to "karma". HOWEVER perhaps there is also a new twist... redemption via forgiving self and others? And acting like a changed being not just giving lip. That is what I see in the Christ message in part... how to live beyond the old ways?

Rants have a reputation but IMO all the declarations from the media like speaking and writing in videos and books, articles ad lectures are rantish. They are all POV which cannot be globally true. Only principles are true and lie under content not in it. IMO (MO is my responsibility) we are constantly triggered by our own opinions not being held by others as universal but hey, that is A OK.

I looked up rant and found some choice words.
    speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way,
    fulminate, go on, hold forth, vociferate, sound off, spout, pontificate, bluster, declaim;
    tirade, diatribe, broadside; literary philippic (a bitter attack or denunciation, especially a verbal one).
    harangue, lecture, attack, onslaught, denunciation, rant, polemic, broadside, fulmination, condemnation, criticism, censure; informal blast
    Last edited by Maggie, 20th April 2018 at 01:50.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (20th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2018), enjoy being (20th April 2018), Kathy (23rd April 2018)