Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Leelas and Rants

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Pointing this out because i seen it, Wayseer you are, now, Nothing, very obvious of late but for me was always there, seen. I observe not judge this, of last 6 moons especially, thankyou for being becoming you.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    There's many techniques of course, but it is interesting to note a contrast of method in the theory of "breathing" between two examples.

One has the person sitting and meditating, breathing in old positivity and exhaling new negativity. The other, has the opposite, where the subject sits and breathes in old negativity and exhales new positivity.
    Often it seems the first place an initiate stops is at the first example, and many just become consumers of positivity, never thinking about transmuting a bit back the other way. Is it a sign of their fears and fragility? The clutch of the survivor to the saviour where the rescue team gets clawed and clambered over?
    This is why I do not take too much notice of so called sages and priests, their selfish fears can consume you if you get too close without awareness of their possible plight.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (27th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Thank you for your appreciation. Though, you make me blush.
    I had sensed a suspicion or some such thing of me, from you, when I first arrived here. Maybe that's what it was instead!
    We all have our parts to add eh, and there are times to do so and times to gather ones thoughts.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2018), Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (27th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    We will meet.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Hi Elen, yeah that is not it. The vimeo one I linked is the right one. Note the difference in title is important. The secret life of the dog vs The secret lives of dogs.
    There is a dailymotion version of The secret life of the dog however, but I just left the vimeo one up, if you click the vimeo button on the private video embed it will take you to the vimeo site and it can still be watched.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2adqfh ...is the dailymotion version but the resolution is not as good as the vimeo one.

I hope people watch this as it will definitely make a few things regards our relationship with dogs and domestication clear. It is a GREAT documentary!
    I could not access the links for some reason. This is what I found on vimeo

https://vimeo.com/26671405

"Wayseer you are, now, Nothing"

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    We will meet.
    How does one meet Nothing? Without Something to meet does meeting happen?
    I'd like to meet you all too. That would be something.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Well I'm watching now...and it is really good so far!
    That is soooo interesting, the wolves and dogs, the foxes showing signs of also being like dogs when domesticated. This is showing a documentary that you'll never see elsewhere. Recommended watching here.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    That is soooo interesting, the wolves and dogs, the foxes showing signs of also being like dogs when domesticated. This is showing a documentary that you'll never see elsewhere. Recommended watching here.
    I feel like I am having a mandela effect as every video I open is from the BBC and I thought Nothing said its not the BBC? This one is also about wolves and the way oxytocin hormone is involved in our feelings.....

Is this it?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (28th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (27th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Glad you watched it, it is packed with things eh and the research has covered so many bases to really make the picture clear.

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I could not access the links for some reason. This is what I found on vimeo

https://vimeo.com/26671405

"That one is the correct one also". -Nothing

"Wayseer you are, now, Nothing"

How does one meet Nothing? Without Something to meet does meeting happen?
    Haha very clever!

Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I feel like I am having a mandela effect as every video I open is from the BBC and I thought Nothing said its not the BBC? This one is also about wolves and the way oxytocin hormone is involved in our feelings.....

Is this it?
    Yes that is it as well, that is the vimeo one embedded in a web page I think I discovered. Sorry I was a bit confused too and then didn't type my way out of that confusion well enough, meaning they were both BBC, both with very similar names, but with different content. It seems the other one comes up over top of The Secret Life of the Dog. Maybe the difference in title is the good one is BBC Horizon?
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th April 2018 at 01:49.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It would be quite something, in my world, to meet you all here, at this "sentinel guarding the past, the present and the future".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VbLLpdWD8

There's info in the video details which I don't give in the narration.
    One day maybe I will remake a proper video explaining out in the open, the significance of this site, which some might have read about in the NZ history thread.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th April 2018 at 05:28.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (28th April 2018), Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (28th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2018), modwiz (28th April 2018)

Thanks
    It would be quite something, in my world, to meet you all here, at this "sentinel guarding the past, the present and the future".

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VbLLpdWD8

There's info in the video details which I don't give in the narration.
    One day maybe I will remake a proper video explaining out in the open, the significance of this site, which some might have read about in the NZ history thread.
    What a lush place you shared!

I also live in a lush place on earth. I live in the area of the southern tip of the Appalachian Mountain chain. Where I live, it is a plateau ringed by eroded mountains. I think this area has amazing earth energy. Gosh could I rant about the people whose ancestry is of the white interlopers. There is a feeling of being haunted hung around the populace.

Once I heard a story that seemed "right". The story is that the shaman lineage who hid themselves remained in an area called "Snow Bird". The rage of the people was channeled into a curse on all the settlers taking the people's place. Supposdly the curse is consistently renewed and each new generation is cursed. Nothing seems to flourish except craven concerns, even in religion which builds so many churches here the souls are shriviled. This dwarfing of thriving exists despite the wild beauty and nature of a rainforest with so much life.

The old old ones who lived here disappeared but some of their children hold their tribal power. I have not tried to go to Snowbird. there is sort of a repelling sense about that community. I have no reason to go there...it would be just as a tourist. but I imagine a story where a young woman travels to Snow Bird as a teacher. It is an archetypal tale. This woman becomes one with the old one's teaching. She brings the synchronistic CHANGE which ripples all around her.

The young woman came to leran and she DID learn and in turn she taught. Teacher and learners PROFOUNDLY altered the intention of all concerned. It was made clear that FORGIVENESS must be experienced Universally for there to be Creator's plan born on earth.

The young woman became a memeber of a family. She returned to the city. But she had to speak and her manner was so TRUE that she was heard. She carries a message that people are hungry to know.and several interesting synchronicities lead to her being heard. The message is of how a curse has been lifted. The punishment lasted long enough. All must be for given and grief and pain transmuted.

Now the elders will bless

A little known mind force of viscious capacities has been transmuted.... the creation of life as a story of tragedy. The realization began when people suddenly could see in the mind's eye all the personal ramifications of an action in a flash of knowing. More and more people just chose to follow stories leading to knowing of the good. It was just natural.

The message that is so profound and earth shaking is that we will be easily able to FEEL loved enough to break the shell. This is just plain happening. The blessings are unfolding of the GOOD plan. It is ripe to pick. How willwe know? We will FEEL enveloped in love. So EVERYONE starts understanding what one another means when they say that vibrate in the various shades of earth color...some less pleasant BUT enveloped in love. The mind directs the display of love. We each are free to have what we choose.

That Choice is so malleable that we need not ever fear being stuck. Love is constantly flowing and shaping and so the mind may wander to new places IF we FORGIVE the past. That heart felt forgiveness is opening the doors to love flowing ever more in the world so the vistas get so much MORE colorful.

That is my story tonight and I am sticking to it tonight. Is love the pink moon that will get us all? Yes, it's destined in this Universeof mine.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnfhnCoOyo

I saw it written and I saw it say
    Pink moon is on its way
    And none of you stand so tall
    Pink moon gonna get you all
    It's a pink moon
    It's a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon.
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th April 2018 at 04:57.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Such beauty.
    Those places not far away even when spread across the planet.
    Te Whiti, the name of a great prophet of peace, who inspired Gandhi.
    Yet in this same land, at the other side of this fractallic, crystal mountain, were great warriors and great pains.
    One of which also laid a curse on the bloodline of those who trespassed and choked their ancestor.
    A curse which can be seen in the fates of many who attempted to shelter under that side of the mountain.
    Brutefulness and meatheadedness in the hearts of those who held on to their families ways.
    Bad luck and ruin to others who may have been innocent yet for turning a blind eye.
    Both the cursed and the cursers being in the wrong.
    For some reason I have ancestors from the edges of both those groups, AND from those who were before all of them. I too believe forgiveness must come in the mixing of red and white and black to form a harmonious pattern that appears as one colour.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 30th April 2018 at 05:34.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), Maggie (30th April 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Such beauty.
    Those places not far away even when spread across the planet.
    Te Whiti, the name of a great prophet of peace, who inspired Gandhi.
    Yet in this same land, at the other side of this fractallic, crystal mountain, were great warriors and great pains.
    One of which also laid a curse on the bloodline of those who trespassed and choked their ancestor.
    A curse which can be seen in the fates of many who attempted to shelter under that side of the mountain.
    Brutefulness and meatheadedness in the hearts of those who held on to their families ways.
    Bad luck and ruin to others who may have been innocent yet for turning a blind eye.
    Both the cursed and the cursers being in the wrong.
    For some reason I have ancestors from the edges of both those groups, AND from those who were before all of them. I too believe forgiveness must come in the mixing of red and white and black to form a harmonious pattern that appears as one colour.
    I being very woowoo as to experience anticipate that we are not satisfied until we have been done and had our complete FILL of the ,matrix "life". I feel a bit no no about guru's of what to do to get OFF the "planet". this makes me laugh so hard because the magic is upwelling in every nook and cranny and quantity is different than quantity.

The cynics and naysayers can spout all they like about the paltry offerings of "life". If they are wrong, the delusion is seen in time. Time being circular, whoever is less than satisfied can spiral around and around. So IMO there is no such fear as being trapped. I am feeling quite in love with my little portal here. IMO everything around me is very vibrant. The issue then is not what is "real" because seriously I can even just sense fake. It takes no extra sensory as fake smells. OK so now I can tell. Why would I even get worried about all the fakery? I see my responsibility lies in constantly choosing real over fake... that is mundane. Now, why would I want to imagine myself at all unhappy when all I need do is just look around and see the real and choose it and follow the path that way.

I have spent lots of energy in fakery I am sure. Maybe I started off recently from the warrior side of life because I used to feel such rage. I wanted someone to be repsonsible and PAY for what i judged . I may not be a very good judge so now no longer a warrior type or wishing to be hierophant, I am looking at an innate quality that I can practice.

Being IN. immersed in my matrix, IN love.
    That is my passion OOOO does it feel really wonderful.
    Now I seek being the friend and lover to every appearance in my sphere of reality.

I feel plugged in often and happy often and best of all satisfied.

I can FEEL what it would feel like to be living in the light though I constantly blink off. Not to worry... the resonance is in me and I can call it back. That IMO IS the biggest point... we are constantly having opportunities to feel what is real and therefore the landscape gets less garish like Disney land and more like the sacred grove.....

Now I feel an upwelling of beauty while living on the world that others seem to have going.
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th April 2018 at 06:10.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Those words are appreciated and heard Maggie.
    Thank you for cutting through the grease and grime and being here now to be witness to yourself. I know your words well, it becomes a much lighter journey not carrying books of all that you wish to remember, knowing new stories and words can be plucked from anything around you.
    I see your resolve. The times past understood too, protecting that flame which now has become uncrushable therefore you can permit it to be seen, especially by yourself. For at times we can be our own worst enemies.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (30th April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Those words are appreciated and heard Maggie.
    Thank you for cutting through the grease and grime and being here now to be witness to yourself. I know your words well, it becomes a much lighter journey not carrying books of all that you wish to remember, knowing new stories and words can be plucked from anything around you.
    I see your resolve. The times past understood too, protecting that flame which now has become uncrushable therefore you can permit it to be seen, especially by yourself. For at times we can be our own worst enemies.
    Thanks very much for your gift sharing.

hummmmm....... I love the mythic sound of this rant "that the journey is just beginning". I wonder about the practices moving into personal consciousness. OOB experiencers like William Buhlman clearly speak to a reality based on principles that transcend content. I think the same principles are work in our mundane story.

What you said about "For at times we can be our own worst enemies." I agree that we are constantly refining how we agree to treat one another and ourselves as ethical beings. If we have a etheric body that is very physical, IMO the willingness to release IGNORANCE that we are CONFINED is BASIC. IMO we are simply bound to beliefs. A high inner ethic knows that to encourage the belief of our limitations is in itself convincing us to believe enough to make it real.

I think the statement "For at times we can be our own worst enemies." could be seen as a negative indictment. But how much we can just be our own best friend may be through forgiving the past. If we forgive where we have been, embrace where we are and just enjoy being here, imo we access a fine magic state. THEN get a lot of great confirmation about who we are, what we are and where we are going.

IMO it's so simple...relax about the journey and let go of a constant fear that something Terrible is about to happen. I think we will explore more and more and discover and experience for ourselves that paranoia and all that goes with that BRINGS It In to form... likewise FRIENDSHIP>brings friends.

IMO there is a whole exceptional magic by many means. In waking dream life like in OBE, OUR observation and filters produce evidence.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14VL82duh4
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st May 2018 at 03:18.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (1st May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st May 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), enjoy being (1st May 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh, that is timely, I may have to watch that on my other device that has a bit of bandwidth as recent times have seen a lot of 'lucid' dreaming, which I must say has been pretty blissful and a perspective on such things would be useful it seems by this post.

As a response to your words, our observation of ourselves and the varying states of being aware of ourselves, can be where we might edit our selves, and that can be where we might be our worst enemies, by judging and restricting, like you say.
    Our expectations as we watch for results of our actions, all necessary as part of awareness. But fear and paranoia and negative pull, in excess, along with the opposite disturbs balance?

For some time my attitude has been trying to be mindful of expectations and resolve. I still fail.
    But the main points being..
    1..in knowing ones dexterity of thought. Knowing that you have thought your way out of issues before, and that there is always a silver lining and a thorn to be found. Once that has been practised enough, one can almost just stop before even being drawn into things and choose either to believe in the negative or the positive!
    2..realising that our expectations for outcomes are not always the real purpose of the moment. This is related to the search for the silver lining, and realising that sometimes it is not possible to find it because of our expectations of what it is we are looking for. Like, I might spend time trying to get a point across, and then feel like I failed, or be upset that it felt like it fell on deaf ears, yet for all I know, it was something completely obscure that someone you never saw quietly noted. It is fun to expect that sort of thing. That the universe moves through us all and we really are not the unmoved movers behind our roles, and more often than not, the 'unknowing participant' is the most powerful aspect of the music we can make and it is genuine and heart felt by the receiver for they found it themselves without it being a case of trickery.
    When it is like that, all that needs to be, is ones integrity and intent to harmonise with what is good. Yet, sometimes we might recite the adage regards the road to hell being paved with good intentions. And this might be true in different ways. When the person is out of centredness and lets their personal fears back in etc etc, but it can also be a case perhaps where again, a perfect result still came from what one judges as error.

There is the short game and the long game. Again, it seems pointless within reason to keep checking behind for success and results when it is more expedient to know the good is being arranged without needing to be witnessed, and in the long game, is one going to stop their journey and wait to see the result appear in the distance?

It is an honour to be understood, but so much more gets catalysed than what we see huh? So we enter into those affirmations of when you do things with joy and love, the fruits will be appreciated and the product will be superior. And nothing else matters.
    I can certainly be a hypocrite because I say things which I am not a master of, but there is a strange thing with that word.
    I coined for myself to digest this examination of self, the idea of benevolent hypocrisy. Or that without hypocrisy as an action, no one would be able to change.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 1st May 2018 at 04:00.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (1st May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (1st May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018), modwiz (1st May 2018)

Thanks
    1..in knowing ones dexterity of thought. Knowing that you have thought your way out of issues before, and that there is always a silver lining and a thorn to be found. Once that has been practised enough, one can almost just stop before even being drawn into things and choose either to believe in the negative or the positive!
    2..realising that our expectations for outcomes are not always the real purpose of the moment. This is related to the search for the silver lining, and realising that sometimes it is not possible to find it because of our expectations of what it is we are looking for. Like, I might spend time trying to get a point across, and then feel like I failed, or be upset that it felt like it fell on deaf ears, yet for all I know, it was something completely obscure that someone you never saw quietly noted. It is fun to expect that sort of thing. That the universe moves through us all and we really are not the unmoved movers behind our roles, and more often than not, the 'unknowing participant' is the most powerful aspect of the music we can make and it is genuine and heart felt by the receiver for they found it themselves without it being a case of trickery.
    When it is like that, all that needs to be, is ones integrity and intent to harmonise with what is good. Yet, sometimes we might recite the adage regards the road to hell being paved with good intentions. And this might be true in different ways. When the person is out of centredness and lets their personal fears back in etc etc, but it can also be a case perhaps where again, a perfect result still came from what one judges as error.

There is the short game and the long game. Again, it seems pointless within reason to keep checking behind for success and results when it is more expedient to know the good is being arranged without needing to be witnessed, and in the long game, is one going to stop their journey and wait to see the result appear in the distance?

It is an honour to be understood, but so much more gets catalysed than what we see huh? So we enter into those affirmations of when you do things with joy and love, the fruits will be appreciated and the product will be superior. And nothing else matters.
    I can certainly be a hypocrite because I say things which I am not a master of, but there is a strange thing with that word.
    I coined for myself to digest this examination of self, the idea of benevolent hypocrisy. Or that without hypocrisy as an action, no one would be able to change.
    It seems that commerce is still an integralpart of reality at this time. One of the problems with commerce is that it is not the stated intention but the REAL intention that is communicated like memes in the buying and selling.

For instance it was in Forbes that in the illness care industry, cures are antithetical to the real intention of continued money income form sick people. I already knew that to be probable. All the signs point to stringing people along at the very least to do care that could easily be CURED by nature. That is MY bias.

In commerce I am not willing to participate in a model that needs people to feel ill. I suspect that people mostly feel ill (dis-eased) long before they have the fatal end. I used to be a nurse and left that stage for the reason that nurses have become hand maids to this very slickly packaged product of stringing people along. All the while the people feel ill they think they need this care.

In my model of commerce, it suddenly became clear that I can go along with beauty products. That is because though people may not feel beautiful enough, they are playing with self appreciation. I could get behind selling what I know about in the line of the skin and to help celebrate it's beauty.

I can get behind rituals of beauty where the water and sea salt and oil and essences are immersing the skin. I love bathing and bath products. Bathing is an ancient ritual but it is neglected by many. I could dell people on baths as I believe in them without any qualm.

It is weirdly true that we have the appearance of an aquatic ancestry. What I know is that the skin is an organ that takes in minerals and excretes waste products. That is a selective boundary membrane. The skin can take in magnesium for instance One study I read (that was not double blind), bathing in magnesium chloride did increase blood magneium.

I am very certain that appropriate bathing is efficient to help detox. IMO real beauty is shining clean... a clarity that is needing no coverage. That is our birth appearance and only programming disturbed that illuminated visage of human SKIN. Is the baby glow biophosphorescent. Don't we feel that way again when really deeply feeling love? When we are at ease love is easier to feel IMO. Bathing signifies so much good IMO.

I will say the physiological manifestations of comfort from baths is about THE most amazing remedy I could imagine. We who love baths look forward to being there. I see it as sacramental as a visible sign of an invisible grace.... that the body is fully empowered to be strong and healthy and beautiful. IMO these rituals are sacramental when they connect us to the source of health and healing. Washing away the sins of the world is energetic but felt in the body as ease and lightness.

Great ideas and great forgiveness can come to the bather.

The warm water, the candles, the scents create an altered state and IMO it is a relaxed opportunity to feel love for oneself. The subconscious builds on these moments of self healing by ritual. It's a great time to praise and to luxuriate in being released of physical tension. Look for the uplift of inner well being and beauty felt inside as being evidence of success.

People have made many claims about special lotopns and potions. It need not be fancy but exotic sensual potions hold a power through people feeling good. That means that ingredients have catalytic influence in bath products.

I bought a web domain Maggismagic.com. I am going to rant (hehe) there and sell my potions. I plan to use the dead sea salt/ ormus live oil principle for scrubs. I plan to use herbs and essences that are perhaps less familiar and very valuable along with sea salt and baking soda and borax and MAYBE even dolomite and mud and ingredients of all kinds. Bath salts ingredients are sensually soothing. Ingredients like dead sea salt, helichrysm oil, oil of oregano, lavender, chamomile, pine, butters and oils, resins like frankinsense and copal, ambergris, flower hydosols, herbs and oils. This does remind me of the silk road.

The tribe I imagine traveled throughout the known world. By caravan or boat a familiar nomadic trading people had everything and lacked for nothing. WE have always been searching for the best beauty products in existence. Spectacular self care may include REGULAR ritual process.

I hope to be up and running very soon. One product I want to sell is a hydrosol of rose, spiked with magnesium chloride and rounded up with a dash of helichrysum. This face/body spray is especially good when hot sunburned and allergic and stuffy.

One other offering is a tick repellent with a incanus cistus and magnesium chloride tea. It is spiked with dead sea salts,cedar wood, pine needle and lemon grass oils.

Foot bath or shower scrub or tub bathsalts all form IMO alchemical opportunities. That is because I do see the body as THE vessal of vessals.

Varieties of kits are made up of intentions for feeling good. I feel very good about the way I have changed the context for myself of potions as a ritual tool versus a "medicine". I don't diss the "permission slip" for many of medicine. I don't wish to give it power in itself. Ritual tool is a reminder and reconciles my own POV and seems coherent to me.

It is not wrong in itself to buy and sell. But I always recall this quote "From what, For what, To what?"

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2018), Aragorn (2nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2018), Elen (2nd May 2018), enjoy being (2nd May 2018), Kathy (4th May 2018)