Thread: Backpage shutdown

Senior Member United States Dumpster Diver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,172 Times in 2,620 Posts

Backpage shutdown

Seems we had real news made here in Sedona. I didn’t even realize how big these guys were in the biz:

http://allnewspipeline.com/Backpage_...Indictment.php

This article has a very pro Trump spin so wanted to post and see if anyone had some insight.
    "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the object of your anger to die” ~ Anon
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." ~Yogi Berra
    "You can observe a lot by just watching." ~Yogi Berra
    “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.” ~Will Rogers
    "If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic" ~ Aixelsyd Dnarber

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2018), Elen (18th April 2018), JRS (18th April 2018), Kathy (18th April 2018), WantDisclosure (17th April 2018)

Member on Sabbatical United States WantDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,576 Times in 1,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    The author is Susan Duclos.

I remember that name:

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In my opinion, Jim Fetzer and Ole Dammegard are the best analysts regarding terror attacks and whether or not they are staged.

I see today that on his Facebook page, Jim Fetzer has linked to a piece written by someone by the name of Susan Duclos on the website allnewspipeline.com. The piece is dated January 8, 2017, but it is still timely.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th April 2018), Kathy (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    IMO, if Trump manages to make a large dent in the human trafficking scourge and does nothing else of any use it’ll almost make his presidency worthwhile. Looking from a big-picture viewpoint, his going after the traffickers may explain some of the hatred for him coming from some circles.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th April 2018), Elen (18th April 2018), Kathy (18th April 2018), WantDisclosure (17th April 2018)

Senior Member United States Dumpster Diver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,172 Times in 2,620 Posts
    He’s playing 4D pedophillic chess.
    "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the object of your anger to die” ~ Anon
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." ~Yogi Berra
    "You can observe a lot by just watching." ~Yogi Berra
    “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.” ~Will Rogers
    "If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic" ~ Aixelsyd Dnarber

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th April 2018), Kathy (18th April 2018), WantDisclosure (17th April 2018)