Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do so many Feds sell out to Ruling Cabal?

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    agreed, that is why I spend most of my time in the facilities. The risk vs benefit is profound.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Big picture wise, you don’t take any of this with you when you go anyway, so ultimately you have nothing to lose except a whole lot of shit that doesn’t even matter in the grand scheme of things.

That, and I don’t believe in “behaving” :-)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2018), WantDisclosure (17th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Everything we do is known to the powers that be, and even posting on this forum is something one has to consider and weigh risk vs. the benefit.
    If we were doing anything they really didn’t like, we would have been shut down already...we’re small beer.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 17th April 2018 at 19:46.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (17th April 2018), GraceKB (18th April 2018), WantDisclosure (17th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    I think this is an interesting statement:

Once American populism reaches a certain threshold and critical mass of approximately 12%, it is expected that the whole Cabal Major Mass Media News Cartel of false-news will fail and collapse. We are stuck now at about 11% . . .
    Let's get to the 12%.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I dont necessarily like, but understand the need, for people on sites such as this to bumble and blunder their way around, sounding like a bunch of egotistical whackjobs in order to put the statusquoians off the scent. It is a perfect seal for the jar. The pivitol thing to make it work, is for all the whackos and weirdos to not look very clever or on-to-it or unified, they do it so well because they are unaware of the dynamic. Everyone is. It is such a great scheme. Its just a matter of having all you dominoes stand in your right places and stay their long enough when the unmoved mover knocks the first tile. :-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (18th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Just recently the only Black American FBI agent in Minnesota was arrested and is apparently being accused of leaking a monstrous load of unconstitutional RICO criminal procedures of the FBI which were published on the Intercept.
    Apparently, this individual has been sentenced to 3-5 years in prison.

From the Twitter account of The Goldfish Report:

Former Minnesota FBI agent pleads guilty to leaking to media
    By STEVE KARNOWSKI | Posted: Tue 1:53 PM, Apr 17, 2018

A former Minnesota FBI counterterrorism agent who was caught in a Justice Department crackdown has pleaded guilty to leaking classified documents to a national media organization.

Terry J. Albury appeared in federal court in St. Paul on Tuesday on two counts of unauthorized disclosure or retention of national defense information. The administration of President Donald Trump has made prosecuting government employees who leak sensitive information to the media a high priority.

Albury was accused of sharing documents with an unnamed online news organization. One document from 2011 relates to how the FBI assesses confidential informants. The date on one document and its subject matter corresponded with a story posted by The Intercept last year.

http://www.kalb.com/content/news/For...480028163.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), enjoy being (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Enzymes

Second the rofl. Great response.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (18th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2018), enjoy being (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Apparently, this individual has been sentenced to 3-5 years in prison.

From the Twitter account of The Goldfish Report:
    Such a great find KT...you have found a legitimate situation that truly demonstrates the distinction between a whistleblower and leaker, keep up the good work:

In January 2017, The Intercept published a series titled 'The FBI's Secret Rules,' based on Albury's leaked documents, which show the depth and broad powers of the FBI expansion since 9/11 and its recruitment efforts.'"

Among those reports is one that claims that the FBI "still claims considerable latitude to use race, ethnicity, nationality, and religion in deciding which people and communities to investigate."

A statement from The Intercept's editor-in-chief, Betsy Reed, said: "We do not discuss anonymous sources. The use of the Espionage Act to prosecute whistleblowers seeking to shed light on matters of vital public concern is an outrage, and all journalists have the right under the First Amendment to report these stories."

According to The Star Tribune:

"The affidavits also pointed to discussions between Albury and a co-worker in 2015 in which they weighed reporting what they said was an inappropriate e-mail sent by another colleague.

During the discussion, the affidavit read, Albury wrote in an e-mail that 'if [the Office of Professional Responsibility] does not respond, let me go on record and say i will contact the press.'"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Everything we do is known to the powers that be, and even posting on this forum is something one has to consider and weigh risk vs. the benefit.
    I think this is a huge exaggeration. Tptb may have the technology to spy on everything but that doesn't mean they know or care that I posted on a forum or sent a recipe to my sister in an email. Fear-mongers like Alex Jones want his audience to think they are that important but they're not.

Speaking of Jones I read yesterday that he is being sued by one or more of the Sandy Hook parents. Good. Maybe people will think twice about making and spreading accusations without having all the facts.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2018), Dreamtimer (18th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (18th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (18th April 2018)