Thread: This Is How We Know That The Government Assassinated Martin Luther King Jr.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

This Is How We Know That The Government Assassinated Martin Luther King Jr.

This article appears on the Collective Evolution dot com website.

The author is Arjun Walia:

I joined the CE team in 2010 shortly after finishing university and have been grateful for the fact that I have been able to do this ever since There are many things happening on the planet that don't resonate with me, and I wanted to do what I could to play a role in creating change. It's been great making changes in my own life and creating awareness and I look forward to more projects that move beyond awareness and into action and implementation.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/author/arjun/
    50 Years Later: This Is How We Know That The Government Assassinated Martin Luther King Jr.
    Arjun Walia April 4, 2018

Did you know that, in 1999, the family of Dr. King won a civil lawsuit against Loyd Jowers, and against government agencies for the wrongful death of King. It was the case of the King family versus Jowers and other unknown co-conspirators.

According to a New York Times report from 1999:

“A jury in a civil suit brought by the family of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. decided today that a retired Memphis cafe owner was part of a conspiracy in the 1968 killing of Dr. King.”

“The jury’s decision means it did not believe that James Earl Ray, who was convicted of the crime, fired the shot that killed Dr. King.”

“After four weeks of testimony and one hour of deliberation, the jury in the wrongful-death case found that Loyd Jowers as well as “others, including governmental agencies,” had been part of a conspiracy. The jury awarded the King family the damages they had sought: $100, which the family says it will donate to charity.”

“The family has long questioned Mr. Ray’s conviction and hoped the suit would chane the legal and historical record of the assassination.”

“This is a vindication for us,” said Dexter King, the youngest son of Dr. King.”

“He said he hoped history books would be rewritten to reflect this version of the assassination.”

You can download the full transcript of the case HERE.

It’s the only trial that’s ever been conducted regarding the assassination of Dr. King, and it’s happened to anybody who has ever threatened the ‘Deep State,’ or what many politicians have referred to as the secret government.

“Political parties exist to secure responsible government and to execute the will of the people. From these great staffs, both of the old parties have ganged aside. Instead of instruments to promote the general welfare they have become the tools of corrupt interests which use them in martialling [sic] to serve their selfish purposes. Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”
    – Theodore Roosevelt

The year after the trial, the U.S. Department of Justice issued a report that explained they had investigated themselves and found they had done nothing wrong (it’s ok if that makes you laugh). They concluded that there was no evidence to warrant any further investigation.

Dr. King’s son issued this following after the report was issued,

“We learned only hours before the Justice Department press conference that they were releasing the report of their results of their ‘limited investigation,’ which covered only two areas of new evidence concerning the assassination of Dr. King. We had requested that we be given a copy of the report a few days in advance so that we might have had the opportunity to review it in detail…. That courtesy was not extended to us.”

Dr. King’s wife, who went through a whole lot from 1968 to 1999, shared the following statement:

“For a quarter of a century, Bill Pepper conducted an independent investigation of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He opened his files to our family, encouraged us to speak with the witnesses, and represented our family in the civil trial against the conspirators. The jury affirmed his findings, providing our family with a long-sought sense of closure and peace, which had been denied by official disinformation and cover-ups. Now the findings of his exhaustive investigation and additional revelations from the trial are presented in the pages of this important book. We recommend it highly to everyone who seeks the truth about Dr. King’s assassination.” (source)

You can learn more about what went on from the King Center.

More Thoughts

One thing that separates Martin Luther King Jr. from modern day activists is that Martin Luther King was not an activist for just black people, or black rights. He was an activist for human rights, inspired by his belief that “unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.”

His legacy is important to carry on, and his type of peaceful activism coupled with an intelligence to spark and wake up the masses is what needs to continue today, especially in a world where our basic human rights continue to be stripped from us at an exponential rate.

Racism Today

Today, racism is a hot topic, and racism itself seems to be continually perpetuated, almost as if the “Deep State” thrives on our constant activism and the thought of creating separation, placing one group of people against another in constant and continual argumentation. In some cases, they may even help create it, like they did with 9/11, brainwashing the masses into accepting an infiltration of the Middle East by using actions that were created by themselves in the first place.

A more relevant example could be how corporate America has taken over policing, and the abuse of black people by the American police over the years might have been part of a plan to create a separatist movement.This has been the topic of multiple whistle blowers, like Ray Lewis, the former Captain of the Philadelphia Police Department, among multiple others.

In fact, there is ample evidence to suggest that drugs were purposefully introduced into the Ghetto’s of America to drive up the prison population, and to create more reasons to have a strict police state, drive up crime rates and more… but that’s another discussion.

Basically, what this leads to is everybody walking on eggshells. People are scared to look at women these days, because of what’s happening with sexual harassment, or hug a child in fear of being labelled a pedophile.

This is not right, and the fact that racism, in my opinion, has improved big time, along with sexual harassment is never acknowledged. Today it seems like we’re back in the 1800’s with everything that’s gone on if all that you pay attention to is mainstream news, but we’re not, and mainstream media can easily have us believe that we are. They seem to be able to manipulate our perception so easily, with so many different topics for so many different purposes. Imagine if we never talked about racism, what if we consider the idea that many racial events, like the example with the police used above, are actually purposefully being done, and used by the global elite? Sort of like a false flag? Do we really need to protest here? Do we really need to have gay pride parades? Should it not just be normal by now to the point where these types of demonstrations are not needed? I don’t know. The answer is not black and white on either side, but based on my experience, I personally have not come across racism in my own life, but I’ve seen a lot of it portrayed in the media.

This does not mean it doesn’t exists, it clearly exists, but the point I am making is that it’s a learned, brainwashed type of stance to take.

An ‘Us Verses Them’ Type of Mentality

It seems, in America at least, a black vs. white mentality has been created, another creation of an us vs. them type of movement.

This is also portrayed by the fact that mainstream media completely vilified Donald Trump, calling him racist and sexist, and, as a result, used blame as a distraction, which is something that keeps us in the exact same cycle of the things we are trying to change about our world.

This doesn’t work, and is also something MLK Jr. would, in my opinion, not condone.

As MLK Jr. once said himself,

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

The American Empire has no doubt created a state of mass fear using various topics, perhaps the biggest one being terrorism. The desired outcome is a heightened national security state, one in which almost all of our rights are taken away, many already have been, like the right to privacy.

A great quote comes to mind here, and one that MLK Jr. would no doubt resonate with,

“The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.” – Mark Twain (source)

I also touched upon this when the Dalai Lama spoke up about the brainwashing of society: More Hard Hitting Words From The Dalai Lama About The Mass Brainwashing of Society

The Takeaway Message

The takeaway message here is that the world will always be filled with activists and revolutionaries. Activism in several different fields will always receive a harsh response to those who have gained a mass amount of power, and used this power to push the envelope, as JFK told us, “to the very limits of secrecy and censorship.” (source)

Activism has the power to shift human consciousness, and so do small groups of people with mass marketing, and mainstream media. We are constantly living in a world where groups of elite are battling for our consciousness, and again, our perception of what’s going on with regards to many topics is continually manipulated.

MLK Jr. was changing perceptions away from the one that was desired from the Deep State.

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for a disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.”
    – President Eisenhower

As mentioned above, another great example is ‘fake news’ and the mass amount of censorship on information that’s happening right now. They are censoring any information that does not come from mainstream media.

The bottom line is, a small group of corporations and the people who run them control all of our information, and what type of information is presented to us. This is beginning to change, and now they’re trying to take back power and prevent anyone with a voice from speaking out.

It seems the message of love, cooperation, and understanding – things that resonate with the masses – always receive a harsh response, and that’s because these are the things that have the power to change our world and transform human consciousness.

The power of thought and ideas can transform the world in an instant, all it takes is a spark of information or a catalyst for the masses to wake up and ‘see’ what’s really going on, King was a great example of that. This is why our King’s, our John Lennon’s, our Tupac Shakur’s and several other ‘revolutionaries’ throughout history have all had such mysteries deaths, and a hard time with regards to how they’re portrayed by the global elite.

Today, there are too many Martin Luther King’s out there for the Deep State to really do anything about it.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...uther-king-jr/
    There are additional links within the article that can be obtained by clicking on the above link.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (13th April 2018), JRS (13th April 2018), Kathy (1st September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Oh my God, Theodore Roosevelt...The Hero of San Juan Hill...warmonger and colleague to Randolph Hearst...perhaps the progenitor of the False Flag.

Also said that an inhumane attack and literal slaughter of ethnic Italians, "was probably a good thing!". I would never reference anything that President was ever responsible for. holy bejeezus
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (13th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Kathy (1st September 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yup, I’ll buy it. The killing of King unleashed a fury that the Deep State dearly loves. Detroit has yet to recover from the rioting aftermath.

NAP, Teddy is on Mount Rushmore! What is wrong with you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018), Kathy (1st September 2018), WantDisclosure (13th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I keep forgettin' Timelines are hell, you know
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (13th April 2018), Elen (14th April 2018), Kathy (1st September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Governments lie,
    CIA kills for them.

Last edited by Wind, 21st March 2022 at 06:50.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st September 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd September 2018), Kathy (1st September 2018)