Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Comic Disclosure with Corey Goode

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I could never get through a sentence of this clown’s purple bolded text, let alone listen to him speak. Anything interesting in there?
    From the psychological/psychiatric point of view, yes, absolutely...:

• He's a narcissist.
    • He's incredibly greedy.
    • He's a megalomaniac.
    • He's neurotic and very nervous.
    • As I had already diagnosed him, he clearly shows signs of schizotypal personality disorder, i.e. he has great difficulty telling the difference between fantasy and reality.
    • He's probably on anti-psychotic medication, and he comes across as if he's on drugs — he has difficulty with comprehension and focus.
    I forgot to add the perhaps most flippant thing. In this video, which is of a lawsuit filed by him against another party, he claims that the damage to "his intellectual property" has cost him millions of US Dollars, but at the same time, he admits that he is currently still making millions of dollars, and that he's asking for donations from his followers to help him pay for the lawsuit that he himself started.

So when Vern says...

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    At worst he was a plant, at best best, evil.
    ... I completely concur, and I will add psychopathy to my summary of Blue Chicken Man™'s psychiatric deficiencies.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2022), modwiz (20th December 2022), Wind (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    Rest of the depositions have been uploaded to this Truthseekers channel.

It doesn't interest me to listen to all of that, but see what he says on session 4 video starting at the 3:33 min mark.
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th December 2022), Aragorn (20th December 2022), modwiz (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Hugely frustrating, like there is millions upon millions of types of conscious life, beings and yes i believe, even talking blue and likely pink chickens, to know there is not this or likes of is sorta a wee bit barbarous, so he n handlers etc help put knowing the in here n out there, back. Does make it easier to spot the next installment though and yes, will look around to see if it is cover for real allignments etc at same time, dissy track ions n dire rections lol reminds me of my present spare time reading > Prusia gate https://prussiagate.substack.com/p/a...ickle-part-905 that just finished last nite. Mind you even twittergate is now flowing into the polluted narrative held abreast unknowingly by fewer.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2022), modwiz (20th December 2022), Wind (20th December 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hugely frustrating, like there is millions upon millions of types of conscious life, beings and yes i believe, even talking blue and likely pink chickens, to know there is not this or likes of is sorta a wee bit barbarous, so he n handlers etc help put knowing the in here n out there, back.
    I think you're severely over-analyzing this, Vern. Corey acted on his own when he created this whole narrative — excuse me, Intellectual Property™ — while he himself wasn't even sure at the time whether he had made it all up in his schizotypal mind or not, but probably with at least a very decent percentage of certainty that it was indeed all bullshit. He then started coming out of the shadows at Project Avalon and began building up the "whistleblower"/"insider" spiel.

Then he got into a feud with Project Avalon's Fearless Leader™, and he left there and landed here at The One Truth, with David Wilcock already on board of his journey to alt world stardom. And then he got into yet another feud, namely with Shane "The Ruiner" Bales — who was doing the exact same thing as Corey, albeit without Wilcock's support and with full premeditation — and even more importantly, with Shane's almost entirely female cult of groupies. And then once his contract with Gaia TV was signed, he left here too.

During his last few months here, it was already abundantly clear to all of us in the mod room that it was all about Corey's ascension into stardom, with David Wilcock and Michael Salla as his marketeers, and with David Wilcock as his business partner, even, because the only thing he was still posting here was a series of large and colorful posters announcing his appearance on podcasts and radio shows. It was the only thing he could still talk about, and his wife even demanded preferential treatment from the mod room while she was here, because her husband was — and I quote — "a famous whistleblower."

David Wilcock has his own obsessions — first and foremost, with the "Law Of One" material, and secondly with the belief that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce — and we could all see from afar that Wilcock was beginning to assimilate the "Law Of One" material and the Ra entity into Corey's narrative. And Corey didn't mind, because it provided him with more inspiration for the expansion of his narrative over time.

And then you had the whole "Corey Kids" thing going, with Teresa Yanaros, Justin Deschamps, and whoever else was there, turning Corey's narrative and the whole "Contact in the Desert" ecosphere into a business model so they could abandon their daytime jobs. It was just sickening.

It's a scam, and it has been nothing but a scam from the beginning. No handlers, and no subliminal attempts at disclosure, whether by ETs or by any "White Hats™". Just a scam by a couple of narcissists to turn themselves into celebrities with big, fat bank accounts.

No more, no less. A scam, just as it has always been and will probably continue to be within this so-called "Alternative Community™".

The Stars

• Randy "Captain Kaye" Kramer
    • Shane "The Ruiner" Bales
    • pervy Simon Parkes
    • Emery Smith
    • Solaris Blueraven (alias Catriona Montieth)
    • E'asha Ashayana (alias Ashayana Deane, alias Diane Tigue, alias Anna Hayes)
    • Oscar "Billy" Meier
    • Alex Collier (alias Ralph Amigron)
    • James Casbolt (alias Michael Prince)
    • Bill Wood (alias Bill Brockbrader)

The Promoters

• David Wilcock
    • Michael Salla
    • Alfred Lambremont Webre
    • Bill Ryan
    • Kerry Lynn Cassidy
    • Mel Fabregas
    • Richard C. Hoagland
    • George Noory
    • Miles Johnston

Need I go on?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (21st December 2022), modwiz (21st December 2022)